No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting. I think 300 feet is close enough for Spidey to close the gap and not get tagged by her more surprising bullets. But he would definitely struggle if the distance was longer, even with his sense. Lady Nagant is pretty impressive. The next chapter will reveal how she deals with someone pretty similar to Spidey.

Going with Spider-Man for now.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Spidey's already dealt with sharpshooters before like a dozen times, it ain't that hard at this point lol

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll have to check the chapter but I am pretty sure she can also manipulate the trajectory of her bullets so it won’t be as easy as just dealing with a sniper.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I’ll have to check the chapter but I am pretty sure she can also manipulate the trajectory of her bullets so it won’t be as easy as just dealing with a sniper.

She can curve her bullets and snipes says that she could do the same thing as him but with pure skill. So she herself can't manipulate her bullets but her skill is good enough to the point where someone who can manipulate his bullets admitted she was better.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Chronicplane

I'm going to wait for a few more chapters to see more feats from Nagant with her arsenal and how she approaches characters in CQC who's at absolute worst on same tier as Spidey.

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can she do?

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datstupidguy: Her arm turns into a massive gun, and she can turn her hair into bullets. She molds them into any type she needs, AP, HP, etc. Her skill is so high she can accurately snipe and manipulate bullet trajectories at 3km away. She also has the ability to walk in the air/levitate in air.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided

Spiderman should win this. He's dodged tracking bullets before and later in this issue he was able to catch one of these bullets. Nagant needs more feats before she can beat spidey

Also there are these feats

No Caption Provided

Spiderman Dodges machine gun bullets that are tracking him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And when he cant dodge the tracking bullets his spider-sense postions his body in order to avoid those bullets hitting major organs

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Nagant wins this. I’m more than confident enough to say Peter can dodge several of her shots, but with her air walk quirk she isn’t going to get tagged by him, and she’s already managed to tag Deku while he was amping his speed with OFA. She’ll get more feats next chapter as well so I’m pretty confident in my answer.

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: eeeeeh, she couldn't even perceive him when he used that fake 100% OFA. She only managed to tag Deku when he was using 45% of OFA, which isn't really impressive considering that Deku struggled with her bullets which aren't any raster than normal sniper bullets.

Considering what happened to her recently, we've probably seen everything there is to see of her. Unless she gets new feats in the future, Spidey wins this handily

Avatar image for deactivated-60c9f3f5e3372
deactivated-60c9f3f5e3372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: Nagant wins now right?

OT: Nagant wins now she's one of the strongest villians in the story so much that Deku needed her full power just to beat her I would say she's Nine level at this point. Spider - Man has no speed feats to suggest he wins this battle it was stated by Deku that if he didn't have Danger Sense he would have died by the first bullet, he was hypersonic - hypersonic+ even before Danger Sense and that was Nagant without her enhanced bullets or her airwalk quirk.

Thank goodness she didn't die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thigfa said:

@emmafrostxmen: eeeeeh, she couldn't even perceive him when he used that fake 100% OFA. She only managed to tag Deku when he was using 45% of OFA, which isn't really impressive considering that Deku struggled with her bullets which aren't any raster than normal sniper bullets.

Considering what happened to her recently, we've probably seen everything there is to see of her. Unless she gets new feats in the future, Spidey wins this handily

First off your wrong.

Deku is much stronger in 45% then 100%, like you have Shigaraki reacting to a 100% Deku ( That time when he was able to react to 100% Smash from Deku with his teeth, in the war arc when his quirk was erased but then you have a 45% Deku reacting to Shigaraki and blitzing him ( when he had his quirk ) Also Deku had Danger Sense which is the only reason why he even able to survive even a 10th of the fight.

Also where's Spider - Man's feats huh? Deku ddoged bullets and had hypersonic feast even without danger sense which in the fight against Nagant he said " is the only reason why I can compete" Like the Bullets would one shot Spider - Man ( they was able to go through his support gear that was the same one that we saw in the 1st movie the one created to be able to withstand 100% Smashes from Deku and another thing to add this gear was stated to be able to tank punches from a weakened all might )

Just go watch the movie.

OT: Nagant stomps, she was able to react to Deku up close, and even caught him witha physically attack up close without using enhanched version of the rifle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thigfa said:

How isn't it faster than sniper bullets? You have Deku dodging Bullets in the movie in 5% without even using his full power and he dodged up close not even from far away, being close would enhance the speed even further since the more it travels the more it gets slower, and Nagant could shoot from Kilometers away with ease.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thigfa: Nagant’s bullets are canonically faster than normal bullets as Deku can casually dodge regular bullets with only 5% of OFA. Nagant had to bring Deku in alive and that is a massive hindrance on a gun quirk. If she was going for the kill Deku would have been dead pretty quick just as Spider-Man will be here tbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thigfa

@v9: it took two OFA users to beat Nine, c'mon now.

of course he would have died to the first bullet, he barely even saw it (if he even saw it, it's been a while since I read it but I believe he was facing backwards when Nagant shot him), Midoriya doesn't have Daredevil's hearing.

It's a good thing Spider-Man has better speed feats and spider sense then, which is so far much better than danger sense.

You're already wrong with that hypersonic statement. It's funny how you take the movie's feats for granted but then completely ignore how Midoriya had to use Fa Jin, Black Whip and 45% OFA just to exceed the speed of a sniper bullet, or how when trying his best at 45% he was only capable of creating a sonic boom. He even says it himself he's mimicking his 100% speed at that moment just to exceed the speed of the bullet, and Nagant stated he was already moving towards Chisaki even before she shot the guy (also, she couldn't perceive Midoriya when he moved at that speed, so don't bring up that "but she tagged him" discourse).

Please provide some proof for that. You can't say 45% Deku is faster than 100% without some really, really good proof. His percentages are literally what define his strength. Sure, back when he used 100% of OFA he didn't have the quirks he has nowadays, but that's all they are: additional quirks, they have no bearing whatsoever on his stats. Your entire evidence relies on one fight (which I don't even think he went 100% there) and wonky scaling.

Saying a bullet would kill Spider-Man is redundant, that's why he dodges them.

So Midoriya is hypersonic even though in the latest chapter he had to use blackwhip, 45% OFA and Fa Jin just to be able to exceed the speed of a sniper bullet? Even when he said it himself that was the fastest he could go?

Punching someone is not the same as blitzing, and I don't recall Midoriya going 100% against Shigaraki, unless you mean only when he punched him. If that's the case, then that matters nothing to a discussion of speed.

Nagant being able to shoot from kilometers away is irrelevant and idk why you brought it up. That's a precision/skill feat not a speed one. A .50 cal bullet can travel like 8 km.

Also if you're gonna answer me, please do it in a single post. Triple posting like you just did is a pain to go through and I'm not even sure if I responded to all of your points.

@emmafrostxmen: not only are sniper bullets faster than automatic/machine gun bullets, but your scaling is also bad. Claiming that Nagant's bullets are faster than regular bullets because Midoriya dodged other slower bullets in a movie (said movie had Midoriya perform better feats than in the entirety of the anime and manga, mind you) is your assumption at best and not a good one, considering at his best in the manga he could only create a sonic boom and had to use all his arsenal to exceed the speed of Nagant's bullet which he was already intercepting before it was even fired.

Spider-Man isn't Midoriya. His bullet timing feats are heads and shoulders above Midoriya's and spider sense is better than danger sense, at least until now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man.

it took two OFA users to beat Nine, c'mon now.

Two users who were damaged beyond repair, and users who had to wipe out a island wiping storm with basically all their power, and one user who just got the power and didn't use the FP of it.

of course he would have died to the first bullet, he barely even saw it (if he even saw it, it's been a while since I read it but I believe he was facing backwards when Nagant shot him), Midoriya doesn't have Daredevil's hearing.

Man you don't even read MHA do you, he has danger sense which literally is spider sense at this point, also "been a while" man that was 3 weeks ago since that happened you're slow. Also he didn't need to see it, just like how he sensed Muscular from miles away without even looking in that direction.

It's a good thing Spider-Man has better speed feats and spider sense then, which is so far much better than danger sense.

Need to ask this, where is your feats that "are better"? Because with Danger Sense he was able to predict and dodge every attack from Muscular same guy who was giving his 5% version ( Forest Camp Training Arc ) trouble, even S2 Midoriya ( Movie ) Had low hypersonic feats without even using his Full Power.

Also I would like to ask what's the range of Spider Sense? Deku sensed Muscular from miles away, and this he didn't even have to look in that direction.

You're already wrong with that hypersonic statement. It's funny how you take the movie's feats for granted but then completely ignore how Midoriya had to use Fa Jin, Black Whip and 45% OFA just to exceed the speed of a sniper bullet, or how when trying his best at 45% he was only capable of creating a sonic boom. He even says it himself he's mimicking his 100% speed at that moment just to exceed the speed of the bullet, and Nagant stated he was already moving towards Chisaki even before she shot the guy (also, she couldn't perceive Midoriya when he moved at that speed, so don't bring up that "but she tagged him" discourse).

Tell me how I'm wrong when Deku was able to react to bullets close range and not to mention the fact in early My Hero Academia. Bakugo was able to tag Deku mutiple times through out their fight and Deku didn't even have time to breathe without getting attacked and caught by Bakugo's attacks, and we know how fast 5% Deku is being able to dodge Bullets close range without any issue.

Do you even know how fast Nagant's Bullets are? Man your a downplayer of MHA, you call Nagant's Bullets "sniper speed" they are way faster than sniper speed. Deku in 5% reacted to bullets, but couldn't react to Nagant's Bullet that came from a Kilometer away and curved from a Building to Deku so they are not just "regular bullets" also snipers only go as fast as the speed of sound like you have people like Edgeshot ( who is way slower than Deku right now ) stated to as fast as the SOS easily.

Man your downplay is just amazing to look at. Deku broke the sound barrier hundreds of chapters ago in 100 - 200 like man, you don't even read it I bet you just looked at the recent chapters and read nothing else. Deku literally went around a skyscraper and then went from the corner of that Building and then used Fajin and pushed Overhaul out of the way from the side, also the Bullet Nagant fired was way faster than her normal Bullets that reached hypersonic+ speeds with barley any issue, also yeah Deku ( who was damaged and injured ) Moved and still caught the Bullet, also the Bullet was about to hit Overhaul until Deku went around a Skyscraper at hypersonic speeds and then used Fajin to save Overhaul by pushing him out of the way, which was by calc Mach 30 and above.

Man your the dumbest person I've met, I said she blitzed him but I meant the version before that who wasn't amped by Fajin and how is that "nonsense"? Huh? A Bullet? Man its not a Bullet its her hair, that went at such speeds that it could even break his gear that was designed to tank All Might's 100% Smashes.

Movie is canon stated by the author, also it was stated that everyone from the main cast was canon also, so stop calling it movie feats.

Please provide some proof for that. You can't say 45% Deku is faster than 100% without some really, really good proof. His percentages are literally what define his strength. Sure, back when he used 100% of OFA he didn't have the quirks he has nowadays, but that's all they are: additional quirks, they have no bearing whatsoever on his stats. Your entire evidence relies on one fight (which I don't even think he went 100% there) and wonky scaling.

Oh ok. Since you don't read MHA let me show you.

Shigaraki while weakened and having his quirk erased was able to react to a 100% Smash before it hit his head by biting his arm as soon as the impact began like Deku was restraining him with Blackwhip ( FP ) and then he uses a 100% smash, and in a split second Shigaraki catches it with his teeth, and then later on you know happens to Shigaraki when he tries to fight 45% Deku.

No Caption Provided

If you actually read MHA you know what 45% Deku did to Shigaraki ( who had his enhanced quirk given to him by AFO ) I don't need to explain how this Deku is inferior to the one, that you see fighting Nagant ( a 1 - 2 month timeskip you have Deku mastering his quirks ) Also this was literally one of the strongest people deku fought even Hawks told him to "run away.. " from her.

Saying a bullet would kill Spider-Man is redundant, that's why he dodges them.

You're stupid he won't even be able to dodge a Bullet from Lady Nagant someone who is the greatest sniper in the world its literally stated, you even have someone who is able to track down anything he wants when shooting his Bullets saying he doesn't even compare to Lady Nagant.

Also Spider - Man gets tagged by people who are slower than Bullets all the time, like one hit from Nagant's Bullets would kill Spider - Man also you must know she shot her Bullets at such a speed they could even break support gear designed to tank Multi - City+ level attacks, and that was her without her enhanced Bullets ( also she was able to hit Deku and blitz him with a attack close - range in Chapter 314 )

So Midoriya is hypersonic even though in the latest chapter he had to use blackwhip, 45% OFA and Fa Jin just to be able to exceed the speed of a sniper bullet? Even when he said it himself that was the fastest he could go?

Punching someone is not the same as blitzing, and I don't recall Midoriya going 100% against Shigaraki, unless you mean only when he punched him. If that's the case, then that matters nothing to a discussion of speed.

What is with your logic? This is a manga verse laws of physics barley matter there, so you're telling me that a normal sniper bullet is the same speed as Nagant's..

Wow @thewatcherking: I need to know this, is Lady Nagant's Bullets just normal sniper bullet speed?

Nagant being able to shoot from kilometers away is irrelevant and idk why you brought it up. That's a precision/skill feat not a speed one. A .50 cal bullet can travel like 8 km.

It really is't because when she shot her Bullets from such a range it was able to destroy and break through Midoriya's Gear with just the speed of the Bullet alone.

Also if you're gonna answer me, please do it in a single post. Triple posting like you just did is a pain to go through and I'm not even sure if I responded to all of your points.

Man read MHA just try to actually read it for once in your life.

Spider-Man isn't Midoriya. His bullet timing feats are heads and shoulders above Midoriya's and spider sense is better than danger sense, at least until now.

How..

• 5%: Was able to react to Bakugo's explosions in their fight in Chapter 118. In the first movie he even reacted to rifle bullets close range on a staircase, and with ease dodged them reacted to them and even went FTE to the Gaurds who shot them.
  • 8%: Was way faster than before sgtated by Bakugo ( who was trashing his previous form without being serious ) He also destroyed Kacchan in close combat landing attack after attack on Kacchan and this was way before he got used to 8%
  • 20%: Stated to be faster than his previous forms. Stated by Overhaul someone who reacted to attacks from Deku before this.
  • 45%: If you actually read the series you know what feats this version has.

Every feat I was gonna mention was before Danger Sense..

Man.. biggest downplayer ever.

@belando: Lady Nagant's Bullets = Regular Sniper Bullets ??? Because this guy actually thinks Deku is just " slower than a bullet "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: Is Deku & Nagant below hypersonic speeds?

Just a question because this person seems to think that..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: You still think he wins?

Because I would be glad to CAV anyone here who actually think Spider - Man could defeat Lady Nagant.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with Spidey. His spider sense should allow him to avoid Nagant’s bullets and he should be superior to her in terms of physicals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: You honestly think Spider - Man someone who gets stomped by Deku on forums basically all the time would defeat a 45%+ level threat?

Man if we ever did a CAV or a debate I would stomp you if we was doing a Battle like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Nagant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: @themidnightking: @bink_69: How does Spider - Man win..?

Do any of you know that Nagant was one of the strongest people Deku ( someone who in weaker forms always stomped the living daylights out of Spider - Man ) Fought?

Like Deku got blitzed and was running half the fight just because of how much of a monster she was..

Like I'm just mindblown on how Spider - Man wins here..

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v9:

Wow @thewatcherking: I need to know this, is Lady Nagant's Bullets just normal sniper bullet speed?

No, based on Deku’s statement of how it has much more force than a howitzer it would have to be much much faster, and on top of that we visually see Lady Nagant using her gun to send her flying across city blocks so the force of her gun is consistently insane.

And Spider-Man has no real chance here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thigfa

@v9: I fail to see how that disproves what I said. Two OFA users are still OFA users.

"Man you don't even read MHA do you, he has danger sense which literally is spider sense at this point, also "been a while" man that was 3 weeks ago since that happened you're slow. Also he didn't need to see it, just like how he sensed Muscular from miles away without even looking in that direction."

His danger sense didn't go off, or didn't go off fast enough when Nagant shot his phone. The chapter I'm referring to came out like a month ago (though he does get shot again in a later chapter). If you're gonna insult me, get your facts right.

"Need to ask this, where is your feats that "are better"? Because with Danger Sense he was able to predict and dodge every attack from Muscular same guy who was giving his 5% version ( Forest Camp Training Arc ) trouble, even S2 Midoriya ( Movie ) Had low hypersonic feats without even using his Full Power.

Also I would like to ask what's the range of Spider Sense? Deku sensed Muscular from miles away, and this he didn't even have to look in that direction."

Muscular has no noteworthy speed feats, so Midoriya dodging around him is worthless to me. I already said my mind about your "hypersonic" Deku, which you still haven't disproved.

The range differs from writer to writer, but his best feat is probably when Doc Ock knocked him out and Peter found his hideout miles from where he was using only his spider sense (and he was a teen there). His SS also has a lot more uses and is a lot more potent than Midoriya's when it comes to actual combat. I can post the feats if you want, but I don't think that's necessary considering how little of Midoriya's danger sense we've seen.

"Tell me how I'm wrong when Deku was able to react to bullets close range and not to mention the fact in early My Hero Academia. Bakugo was able to tag Deku mutiple times through out their fight and Deku didn't even have time to breathe without getting attacked and caught by Bakugo's attacks, and we know how fast 5% Deku is being able to dodge Bullets close range without any issue."

If you believe reacting to bullets at close range (him dodging those bullets in the movie wasn't even close range btw, you'd be much better off showing him blocking a bullet with his hand, which happened in the same movie) makes you hypersonic, you need to go back to school. I can show you Spider-Man dodging bullets from five assault rifles at a closer range than Midoriya did, and following your logic, he'd probably be massively hypersonic.

If you think Bakugou without his explosions is hypersonic, that's up to you.

"Do you even know how fast Nagant's Bullets are? Man your a downplayer of MHA, you call Nagant's Bullets "sniper speed" they are way faster than sniper speed. Deku in 5% reacted to bullets, but couldn't react to Nagant's Bullet that came from a Kilometer away and curved from a Building to Deku so they are not just "regular bullets" also snipers only go as fast as the speed of sound like you have people like Edgeshot ( who is way slower than Deku right now ) stated to as fast as the SOS easily."

Do YOU know how fast they are? Since you're so sure of yourself, give me a number. I never said her bullets were normal, but to automatically assume her bullets are hypersonic because it's part of her quirk is idiotic. The opposite can be proven though: Nagant had to increase her rifle's size to get a faster velocity to shoot Chisaki (who was on another building not too far away) in time. If her u"unhenanced" bullets truly were mach5+ like you claim they are, she wouldn't have even needed to do that to shoot someone on a building that wasn't even a mile away from her. But sure, guess she made a "hypersonicer" bullet following your logic because why not.

Lmao I addressed what you said and you literally ignored me. I said a sniper bullet is way faster than assault rifle bullets, and then you go and regurgitate the same point you made before.

"Snipers only go as fast as the speed of sound" I legitimately almost gave up here. No wonder you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Every sniper goes faster than sound, the fastest ones go shy of mach 4.

"Man your downplay is just amazing to look at. Deku broke the sound barrier hundreds of chapters ago in 100 - 200 like man, you don't even read it I bet you just looked at the recent chapters and read nothing else. Deku literally went around a skyscraper and then went from the corner of that Building and then used Fajin and pushed Overhaul out of the way from the side, also the Bullet Nagant fired was way faster than her normal Bullets that reached hypersonic+ speeds with barley any issue, also yeah Deku ( who was damaged and injured ) Moved and still caught the Bullet, also the Bullet was about to hit Overhaul until Deku went around a Skyscraper at hypersonic speeds and then used Fajin to save Overhaul by pushing him out of the way, which was by calc Mach 30 and above."

You didn't need to repeat the exact same thing three times in a row.

At 45% we literally see him creating sonic booms multiple times and that's the fastest he goes. Midoriya used Fa Jin and started moving in a linear line towards Chisaki BEFORE Nagant even shot at him. You're the one who seems like you haven't read the manga. Nagant literally says Midoriya started moving towards Chisaki the moment she aimed at him, but you conveniently forgot that.

"Oh ok. Since you don't read MHA let me show you.

Shigaraki while weakened and having his quirk erased was able to react to a 100% Smash before it hit his head by biting his arm as soon as the impact began like Deku was restraining him with Blackwhip ( FP ) and then he uses a 100% smash, and in a split second Shigaraki catches it with his teeth, and then later on you know happens to Shigaraki when he tries to fight 45% Deku."

I literally mentioned that, can't you read?

"Punching someone is not the same as blitzing, and I don't recall Midoriya going 100% against Shigaraki, unless you mean only when he punched him. If that's the case, then that matters nothing to a discussion of speed."

Deku mastering his quirks has no bearing whatsoever on his speed/strength unless he also unlocked a new percentage of OFA. That's something I, again, say in my post.

"You're stupid he won't even be able to dodge a Bullet from Lady Nagant someone who is the greatest sniper in the world its literally stated, you even have someone who is able to track down anything he wants when shooting his Bullets saying he doesn't even compare to Lady Nagant.

Also Spider - Man gets tagged by people who are slower than Bullets all the time, like one hit from Nagant's Bullets would kill Spider - Man"

Today I learned being the greatest sniper in the world suddenly makes a bullet faster. You know you're losing this when you resort to shitty statements instead of feats.

Ah yes, the classic "he gets tagged by people slower than bullets all the time", just to make sure, are you seriously implying he's not even a bullet timer now? We've seen time and time again Spider-Man gets tagged because of his own incompetence. The most recent example is him having a hard time against Taskmaster, only to lay him out without even getting touched once he got serious. I could just as easily show you Midoriya getting tagged by Bakugou in H2H (it was Midoriya at 5% admittedly, but since you seem to believe even at 5% he's already hypersonic...).

Of course a bullet from Nagant would kill Spider-Man you idiot, who here claimed otherwise? Any bullet would kill him, he's not known for being exactly bulletproof.

"What is with your logic? This is a manga verse laws of physics barley matter there, so you're telling me that a normal sniper bullet is the same speed as Nagant's.."

What the hell does any of this have to do with what I even said? I said Midoriya had to use Fa Jin to achieve a knock off version of 100% OFA to exceed the speed of a bullet ("To mimic All Might's speed which could exceed that of a bullet", direct quote). I have no idea what the hell you tried to pull with saying that.

"It really is't because when she shot her Bullets from such a range it was able to destroy and break through Midoriya's Gear with just the speed of the Bullet alone."

Before that you literally said this is a manga universe where physics don't matter, now you're saying her bullet has such speed that it can break Midoriya's gear. Which one is it then? You can't have your cake and eat it, you know.

"5%: Was able to react to Bakugo's explosions in their fight in Chapter 118. In the first movie he even reacted to rifle bullets close range on a staircase, and with ease dodged them reacted to them and even went FTE to the Gaurds who shot them.

8%: Was way faster than before sgtated by Bakugo ( who was trashing his previous form without being serious ) He also destroyed Kacchan in close combat landing attack after attack on Kacchan and this was way before he got used to 8%

20%: Stated to be faster than his previous forms. Stated by Overhaul someone who reacted to attacks from Deku before this.

45%: If you actually read the series you know what feats this version has."

Dodging bullets doesn't make you even supersonic. He never moved FTE to the guards. We literally see him bouncing around the walls at visible, non-FTE speeds.

Another statement, cool.

Another statement, cool.

I read it, I know the feats.

Every thread of Spider-Man vs Midoriya has Spider-Man winning, only now that Midoriya got some significant buffs that things are being more equal.

You're beyond a fanboy. Quit with that retarded insult free edgy childlike attitude if you wanna engage in a serious debate. And before calling someone dumb, fix your shitty english because you're only making a fool of yourself. I don't know what the hell I did for you to be so salty. Sorry for not liking your waifu I guess

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: also just wanted to say that translation is incorrect. The correct one would be Deku just saying her homing bullets shouldn't be so strong.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomps.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His danger sense didn't go off, or didn't go off fast enough when Nagant shot his phone. The chapter I'm referring to came out like a month ago (though he does get shot again in a later chapter). If you're gonna insult me, get your facts right.

It's auto did you not see? When Banjo tried to attack the 4th user he couldn't you know why? Because Danger Sense alerted him of the fact that Banjo was attacking. Danger Sense is auto.. Also it did go off it just didn't go off fast enough ( basically stated throughout the fight )

Muscular has no noteworthy speed feats, so Midoriya dodging around him is worthless to me. I already said my mind about your "hypersonic" Deku, which you still haven't disproved.

The range differs from writer to writer, but his best feat is probably when Doc Ock knocked him out and Peter found his hideout miles from where he was using only his spider sense (and he was a teen there). His SS also has a lot more uses and is a lot more potent than Midoriya's when it comes to actual combat. I can post the feats if you want, but I don't think that's necessary considering how little of Midoriya's danger sense we've seen.

Muscular is able to hang around with 5% Deku and literally being able to blitz him throughout the fight also Muscular should be > ETA Midoriya who was as fast as Bakugo who dodged waterjets that were 2x normal ones ( because they were able to slice through Buildings in seconds usually normal ones would take hours to do so, and the normal ones are stated to be Mach 3 ) Bakugo dodged these while holding back.

No Caption Provided

These waterjets are tenfold what normal ones are ( and normal ones can go above mach three, and this was way before his awakening ) Deku even in 45% is able to reach speeds such as this because 8% = Bakugo, and 45% was able to handle someone who was reacting to his 30% Attacks )

Today I learned being the greatest sniper in the world suddenly makes a bullet faster. You know you're losing this when you resort to shitty statements instead of feats.

Man... Curving your Bullets is exactly what Nagant does and it increases her speed you might think well this never happenes in will life and I say to that "Yes: but those are Bullets. When Nagant hardens her hair she makes it way, way harder than normal Bullets.

Also her hand is a sniper, it can fire these Bullets way faster than normal Bullets anyone who has a brain would know that way before this everyone had Bullet Timing feats, and even people who barley watches My Hero Academia would know that. Also qoute your agruements.

Of course a bullet from Nagant would kill Spider-Man you idiot, who here claimed otherwise? Any bullet would kill him, he's not known for being exactly bulletproof.

"Standard Gear"

Every thread of Spider-Man vs Midoriya has Spider-Man winning, only now that Midoriya got some significant buffs that things are being more equal.

.... ( this was in 2017 and Deku was still stomping.. )

Punching someone is not the same as blitzing, and I don't recall Midoriya going 100% against Shigaraki, unless you mean only when he punched him. If that's the case, then that matters nothing to a discussion of speed."

So Hit hitting Goku and going past his defence and his required "offence" isn't "speed"? Man I'm not even gonna debunk this.. Like your dumb man.

Go watch shonen..

Do YOU know how fast they are? Since you're so sure of yourself, give me a number. I never said her bullets were normal, but to automatically assume her bullets are hypersonic because it's part of her quirk is idiotic. The opposite can be proven though: Nagant had to increase her rifle's size to get a faster velocity to shoot Chisaki (who was on another building not too far away) in time. If her u"unhenanced" bullets truly were mach5+ like you claim they are, she wouldn't have even needed to do that to shoot someone on a building that wasn't even a mile away from her. But sure, guess she made a "hypersonicer" bullet following your logic because why not.

Mach 30 it was going faster than what Overhaul ( someone who scales to Deku in speed and who was able to blitz him countless times in their fight ) Could react to while trying to talk to Nagant when she shot the Bullet he was still talking because he couldn't process anything. Also spell enhanced correctly, no I referred them as above that level, liar.

Man you can't even spell hypersonic right? Lol.

What the hell does any of this have to do with what I even said? I said Midoriya had to use Fa Jin to achieve a knock off version of 100% OFA to exceed the speed of a bullet ("To mimic All Might's speed which could exceed that of a bullet", direct quote). I have no idea what the hell you tried to pull with saying that.

Nagant's Bullet is not slower than a actual Bullet ( Man... )

Dodging bullets doesn't make you even supersonic. He never moved FTE to the guards. We literally see him bouncing around the walls at visible, non-FTE speeds.

Man..

Aircrafts which are stated to be "hypersonic" are stated to be faster than sound, remember that time when Deku reacted to mutiple Bullets close - range?

Oh yeah! Bullets are slower but they still reach this speed.

"When bullets fly through the air, they do so at amazing speeds. The fastest bullets travel more than 2,600 feet per second. That's equivalent to over 1,800 miles per hour."

While it takes hours for a Airplane just to go 200 miles..

Also these are normal bullets shot by normal guns meaning the impact of a rifle would be much more faster than a normal one that can go 1,800 speeds.

Also stop mixing up my words you went back to my agruement and then just saw what it was and typed it down in a stupid nonsense type way, stop it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thigfa: Are you ok??? Because it sounds like your acting like a kid who just read manga and went crazy.

Also that isn't my waifu stupid, who would have a waifu who was introduced 5 chapters ago? My waifu is Ochaco and its obvious because she's gonna get a special moment in the series later on, and she is waifu material at least more than Sakura.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman has already dealt with stronger and more skilled people/shooters.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter doesn't stand a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ca0daea9391
deactivated-60ca0daea9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People think Spider- Man stands a chance here?

Nagant wins via Airwalk what can Spider - Man do to get up in the sky?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People think Spider- Man stands a chance here?

Nagant wins via Airwalk what can Spider - Man do to get up in the sky?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thigfa said:

@thewatcherking: also just wanted to say that translation is incorrect. The correct one would be Deku just saying her homing bullets shouldn't be so strong.

Source? From what I read regarding the other possible translation, it could mean high-angle fire, which is a howitzer (Rizaadxn). Feel free to share where you got this information, as the translations are up for change if you prove they're wrong.

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thigfa

@deactivated-60c9f3f5e3372: "It's auto did you not see? When Banjo tried to attack the 4th user he couldn't you know why? Because Danger Sense alerted him of the fact that Banjo was attacking. Danger Sense is auto.. Also it did go off it just didn't go off fast enough ( basically stated throughout the fight )"

I'm convinced you're an actual idiot now. That's literally what I said: "His danger sense didn't go off, or didn't go off fast enough when Nagant shot his phone"

"Muscular is able to hang around with 5% Deku and literally being able to blitz him throughout the fight also Muscular should be > ETA Midoriya who was as fast as Bakugo who dodged waterjets that were 2x normal ones ( because they were able to slice through Buildings in seconds usually normal ones would take hours to do so, and the normal ones are stated to be Mach 3 ) Bakugo dodged these while holding back."

A normal waterjet would never slice through a whole building wtf are you talking about?

Midoriya had trouble with Muscular because of Muscular's strength and durability. There's only one moment in the whole fight his speed is highlighted, and it's not even in combat. Your horrible scaling as an attempt to make nearly every character hypersonic falls flat by me simply just showing 45% Midoriya making a sonic boom or having to use his entire arsenal to exceed the speed of a bullet (and that's a quote from the man himself btw).

"Man... Curving your Bullets is exactly what Nagant does and it increases her speed you might think well this never happenes in will life and I say to that "Yes: but those are Bullets. When Nagant hardens her hair she makes it way, way harder than normal Bullets.

Also her hand is a sniper, it can fire these Bullets way faster than normal Bullets anyone who has a brain would know that way before this everyone had Bullet Timing feats, and even people who barley watches My Hero Academia would know that. Also qoute your agruements."

No it doesn't, prove it. Your entire argument falls flat again because apparently you don't remember how she had to increase her rifle's size to get a higher shot velocity to hit someone who wasn't even a mile away from her.

".... ( this was in 2017 and Deku was still stomping.. )"

Show a 2017 thread where he wins then, I dare you lol.

"So Hit hitting Goku and going past his defence and his required "offence" isn't "speed"? Man I'm not even gonna debunk this.. Like your dumb man.

Go watch shonen.."

You've lost me when you started using other series to make your shitty point seem valid. Also, did you really forget what Hit's ability is and how he got the crap beaten out of him once Goku managed to get past it?

"Mach 30 it was going faster than what Overhaul ( someone who scales to Deku in speed and who was able to blitz him countless times in their fight ) Could react to while trying to talk to Nagant when she shot the Bullet he was still talking because he couldn't process anything. Also spell enhanced correctly, no I referred them as above that level, liar.

Man you can't even spell hypersonic right? Lol."

Blitz him? During their whole fight Chisaki says Midoriya has higher speed, he's just too predictable. Go read the series you so vehemently defend. Ah yes, a Chisaki without arms who could barely even move from his spot, that's definitely something that can be scaled.

Also learn what sarcasm is.

"Nagant's Bullet is not slower than a actual Bullet ( Man... )"

Good because I never said that. Now you're trynna put words in my mouth.

"Aircrafts which are stated to be "hypersonic" are stated to be faster than sound, remember that time when Deku reacted to mutiple Bullets close - range?

Oh yeah! Bullets are slower but they still reach this speed.

"When bullets fly through the air, they do so at amazing speeds. The fastest bullets travel more than 2,600 feet per second. That's equivalent to over 1,800 miles per hour."

While it takes hours for a Airplane just to go 200 miles..

Also these are normal bullets shot by normal guns meaning the impact of a rifle would be much more faster than a normal one that can go 1,800 speeds."

Dodging a bullet doesn't make you supersonic or hypersonic, I can't believe I'm saying this for the third time.

You're either a 10 year old or a complete moron. Faster than sound is supersonic, mach 5 and above is hypersonic. Do you seriously consider everything faster than sound hypersonic?

Of course a bullet is faster than an airplane, what kind of ridiculous logic are you trying to imply here? Without some cutting edge technology, an airplane would never be able to match the speed of a bullet due to it's mass and economic interest. Just now we're getting planes that fly at mach 1 (not counting jets).

You're just regurgitating what I said. Of course a rifle bullet would have higher impact, they're literally a higher caliber. If you're gonna take shit from Google to make yourself seem smart, at least don't do it in a dumb way.

Edit: just noticed the account was deactivated. Oh well I'll leave the answer up anyways

@deactivated-60ca0daea9391: because someone who flies is definitely a new thing for Spider-Man, right... Using Airwalk as an argument is weird.

@belando: I got it from Reddit from some Japanese speaking person, that's all. Shouldn't really change much though, since Midoriya still states the bullet is stronger than it should be

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"In character" spider man not really use his full strong against women, but he is far stronger and faster then her, he would ko her with mid diff, lol at this mha wank, the fodder almost died to small explode and her bullet are nothing that spaciel.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins high dif