Labyrinth: Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist(Jucaslucasa) vs Wraith(Pipxeroth) Voting Open

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

Jucaslucasa

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist
Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist
  • Body: Neo - 300
  • Power: Shapeshifting - Mystique's - 100
  • Power: Elemental Manipulation - Aang's Earthbending - 250
  • Power: Elemental Manipulation - Static Electromagnetic Manipulation - 350
  • Power: Irreversible Destruction - 300
  • Power: Healing Factor - Fox Wolverine - 250
  • Skill: Professionally skilled - Neo - 150
  • Gear: Melee Weapons - Meng Hao's Wooden Sword - 300
  • Gear: Captain America's shield
  • Gear: Adamantium sword
  • Gear: Adamantium net
  • Power: 616 Wolverine's healing (only meditating)

VS

Pipxeroth

Wraith in loli form
Wraith in loli form
  • Body: Kotomine Kirei - 200
  • Skill: Fate/Zero Berserker - 200
  • Answer Talker (limited to objects only) - 300
  • Shinonome Azuma's reality warping - 700
  • Misaka Mikoto's electromagnetism - 350
  • Invisibility - Jacob Lessio (can be smelled) - 200
  • Enkidu's water detection - 50
  • Vlad Master's ghost powers
  • Anime Mob Psycho TK
  • Ruduko Mukuro TP/real illusions

Setting/Background Info

No Caption Provided

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist met a little girl whose body is being inhabited by an evil spirit, Wraith, in a dining room. Wraith tried to trick Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist, into giving him his soul, but he refused. When Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist, went to leave he found his exit blocked and the evil spirit attacked him.

Music

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ohhhhh tv4

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, she's not stacked as hell at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Anime yes. She is also still limited by the rules you are limited by.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_ryder: Does that include the intagibility, TP and illusion rules?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy

Good Luck Jucas

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jucaslucasa: You named your guy Zabuza and you don't have a single attribute actually from Zabuza?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhhhh tv4

Would you be interested in voting for other battles like these. I'll be needing every vote I can get soon.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

@jucaslucasa: You named your guy Zabuza and you don't have a single attribute actually from Zabuza?

The other Zabuza is just a fake. This here is the original one. That fake had not one original characteristic from the real one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2 said:

Ohhhhh tv4

Would you be interested in voting for other battles like these. I'll be needing every vote I can get soon.

To busy with school to make promises. but I can try my best

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Here goes nothing.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist:

No Caption Provided

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Build:

• Body: Neo - 300
  • Power: Shapeshifting - Mystique's - 100
  • Power: Elemental Manipulation - Aang's Earthbending - 250
  • Power: Elemental Manipulation - Static Electromagnetic Manipulation - 350
  • Power: Irreversible Destruction - 300
  • Power: Healing Factor - Fox Wolverine - 250
  • Skill: Professionally skilled - Neo - 150
  • Gear: Melee Weapons - Meng Hao's Wooden Sword - 300
  • Gear: Captain America's shield
  • Gear: Adamantium sword
  • Gear: Adamantium net
  • Power: 616 Wolverine's healing (only meditating)

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Speed:

I think he should have a considerable speed advantage over Wraith. Sure, with Kirei's body she's a casual bullet timer, but so are Agents:

No Caption Provided

And Neo as the One is laughably faster than them:

No Caption Provided

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's TP and Illusion Defense:

Her TP and illusions shouldn't be that much of an issue. For one, Static's powers grant a degree of resistance to such mental thingies. For example, in his first appearance in DC Comics, he resists the Anti-Life Equation:

No Caption Provided

They couldn't straight up mind control him like that, so they had to knock him unconscious. Apparently Miss Martian has trouble tracking his mind too.

Adding to that, I've got Mystique's power too, and it seems that even Xavier has trouble getting into her head:

No Caption Provided

When he tried tracking her, he couldn't due to her "ever-shifting gray matter".

Adding to that, I've got Neo's skills, and seeing through illusions is kind of his whole thing. The Matrix is just one huge illusion, and his ability to see through it is what lets him have so much power. He can see it like it really is:

No Caption Provided

And even see Smith's real form while he's possessing Bane in the real world.

I've asked Cassius already, and he said I could get that with just his body and skill

Just to add, not onlyis the Matrix powerful enough to kill you in the real world if you die inside it, but it can also cause actual physical damage to your body, somehow:

No Caption Provided

With all those defences stacked, resisting her TP and illusions shouldn't be much of an issue

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Ability to See Her:

Neo's vision could be able to see her. It clearly isn't dependent on light:

No Caption Provided

And as shown before, my character can see while blind too.

Now, the ground is made of wood, so Seismic Sense shouldn't work at first. There should be some earth under and out of the house though. He can bend the rock under the house at first to help fighting, then try to get outside where Seismic Sense would be useful.

No Caption Provided

Regardless, just seeing where her attacks are coming from should let him know her general position.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Electric Defense:

Now, her electricity manipulation is quite ridiculous, but he can handle it. He's fast enough to dodge the projectiles, and use the Cap's shield to block them if necessary.

Regarding her electricity itself, Static's powers should make him quite resistant to it. For example:

In Teen Titans Annual #2, Static used the electricity of the Teen Titan's tower to blow it all up, and electrocute Cyborg (possessed by Jericho), who was in the other side of the country.

Now, I don't think he can generate that amount of power on his own, but his powers can surely allow his body to handle that much electricity. Even a direct hit from her powers shouldn't hurt him considerably.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist vs TK:

Although Mob's TK is ridiculous, it's quite nerfed by the rules:

• Telekinesis (20 ton limit, cannot directly affect opponent or their gear)

That restricts her to controlling the environment around us.

As I stated before, he'll pull earth from under the house and try to get outside to be able to get some rocks. With that, his earthbending should be able to cancel out her TK.

He can apply more than 20 tons of force with his bending, though I'm not sure if the TK rules also affect Elemental Manipulation, don't think it's specified. But due to it's more limited nature, being able to control one element instead of almost everything like TK can, I'd say it's fair.

Regardless, that should cancel out her TK advantage, with both throwing heavy stuff at each other.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Regenerationa and Anti-Regeneration:

He's got Fox Wolverine's regen, which although not as good as 616, it's still pretty good.

Heals from getting burned by an indirect nuke blast

Heals from Jean's attacks

An entire firing squad can't kill him (without adamantium) "It tickled"

With Iihiko's Irreversible Destruction, any damage dealt by me will be impossible to heal.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist VS Intangibility:

Ghostly intagibility is complicated, but it can be dealth with. His Wooden Sword can affect intangible spirits:

It was then that the figure of the sallow-faced man floated to the mountain top. All the vegetation he passed on his way withered up, as if the life had been sucked out of it. The limestone path turned into ash, and it seemed as if the entire mountain was encircled with a dense Death Qi.

However, no one outside of this particular mountain had any clue that this was happening.

The figure floated up to the outside of Meng Hao’s residence. Not pausing for a moment, it passed directly through the wall into the second floor.

He floated there underneath the moonlight, his listless eyes flickering. A strange demonic air emanated from him. Everything around was quiet as the sallow-face man looked around the second floor with his menacing eyes.

Meng Hao hadn’t moved even a centimeter. He sat cross-legged, invisible, looking at the figure in front of him. Naturally, he instantly recognized him. However, his appearance was very strange, as if something were wrong with him. Meng Hao thought back to the bloodcurdling scream from the mountain the previous night. That was where the sallow-faced man had been.

He already half-understood what was going on.

“This person is dead, and has been turned into an automaton. Or perhaps someone used some Spirit Puppet arts on him to control him….” Suddenly, his body flashed as he moved to the side about three meters.

There was a boom as the furniture near where he had been sitting all transformed into ash. The sallow-faced man, his eyes shining with a strange glow, charged toward Meng Hao, as if he could see him.

Meng Hao’s eyes flashed. Ripping up the invisibility talisman, he lifted his right hand and flashed an incantation gesture. The two wooden swords flew directly toward the figure in front of him. The figure didn’t even attempt to dodge. Both wooden swords flew directly through, leaving two holes, from which no blood flowed. It was as if the sallow-faced man was made of only skin, with nothing else inside.

ISSTH - Chapter 144

Now, they aren't particularly effective, since they guy was already dead and stuff, but it should be useful enough against her. With Irreversible Destruction, she can't even somehow close the wounds with intangible ghostly regeneration or something. Go tangible with holes in your body, and that might hurt a lot.

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Plan:

From what I can tell, he should be able to use his considerable speed advantage to not be overwhelmed by her, he does have a counter to most of her abilities too.

Now, it'll depend on what exactly all those powers can do, I'm not 100% sure, but the main idea should be to get close and cut her up in CQC with the Wooden Sword.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa:

No Caption Provided

Don't mind the edginess

Wraith:

Let's just get straight into it.

Speed:

I think he should have a considerable speed advantage over Wraith. Sure, with Kirei's body she's a casual bullet timer, but so are Agents, and Neo as the One is laughably faster than them.

If my speed were primarily coming from my body you would be correct; however, and unfortunately for you, my body is largely irrelevant to Wraith's stats, due to the fact that I possess two different powers that boost my stats all the way up to the max of the scenario. When it comes to speed, though, I'll just be using one to prove my vast superiority in the area, and that would be Azuma's reality warping. Going off of your scaling above for speed, I'll be using the same type (mainly to prove a point), but just going further with it.

This is the Mad Hatter, a monster capable of effortlessly deflecting gunfire from several different directions simultaneously. I could also show it cutting a tank shell in half, but I think this is sufficient to show it's even with the Agent's that you're scaling off of.

This is the Mad Hatter fighting a monster called Giger. As you can see, Giger casually wipes the floor with him. The fight continues as seen above, with the Mad Hatter being unable to get a single hit in and completely relying on its regeneration, and Giger nonchalantly cutting him apart until he figures out how its regen works, at which point he promptly wins. This is almost the exact same feat you're using to prove Neo's speed. Moving on.

Giger possesses a power that allows him to create clones of equal power to him. So, basically, multiple people on the same speed level as you. For additional context to the feat I'm about to post, the "mother" and "father" clones create more child clones which allow Giger to have an army of beings on the same level as him.

Here, Azuma takes out 5 of these clones before they have a chance to move or process what's happening. I think this should speak for itself, but just in case you come out with "that was her throwing it so it doesn't really count" I'll show one more.

Here, she kills 13 of them simultaneously, with a single swing of an absolutely giant axe. The point I'm trying to make here is this: that speed advantage you thought you had? Yeah, you don't have it. Not by a long shot. I do have more speed feats to show if they're needed, but I really don't think they will be.

Telepathy/Illusions:

TP resistance is good and all, but they're useless here. The only TP I have is used for mind control which goes against the rules anyway, which only leaves my illusions, and my illusions can't be resisted. Why do I say something that's so obviously NLF? Because my illusions aren't really illusions. Allow me to explain.

No Caption Provided

Basically, as the above said. The illusions are real, to the point that they can do stuff like replace people's organs. Don't be too worried though, the real illusions are mainly used for defence so there's not too much to them that I plan on using offensively. Mainly because a lot of it goes against the rules. I'll show defences when I deem them necessary.

Electromagnetism:

We both seem to be pretty much immune to electricity, so I guess these will cancel each other out. Even if I could argue that Misaka's higher level output would get through your natural resistances it wouldn't be the best use of time for either of us, so I suggest we just ignore the whole zappy part of our respective powersets.

However, Misaka isn't limited to just zappy power when it comes to her electromagnetism. She also has her railgun. The railgun lets her launch stuff at mach 3, and with enough force to go straight through a building, taking out 20 steel pillars in the process:

The location was right beside a certain building. If Shirai remembered correctly…on the 31st of August, there was an accident where some steel pillars collapsed. The steel pillars had been removed, and the remaining parts had been investigated thoroughly; now they were on the process of reconstruction.

There were no obstacles in front of Mikoto at all. There was clearly a small bus flipped beside her, but Mikoto didn’t intend to hide behind it. Based on common sense, facing several men armed with long range weapons with this attitude would be too daring.

But the Railgun’s power could defy any common sense.

A flash was emitted from Misaka Mikoto’s fingertip.

A small coin was shot out at 3 times the speed of sound, cutting the thick and heavy pillars. The armed men were terrified by the shrapnel that was falling due to the pillars being shot. The espers who were standing in a higher story were aiming at Mikoto’s head, but lost footing due to the pillars breaking and fell down. The railgun slammed into 20 steel pillars before slamming into another building, causing a crack in the wall before the energy was completely lost.

*A Certain Magical Index* Volume 8, Chapter 3, Part 3, Page 45

She did this with a coin which is pretty impressive; however, a coin isn't the only thing she can do it with:

A great noise burst out.

It was the sound of a large amount of iron sand moving up from the white beach around her.

The mass of black powder spread out around the flying fish with a radius of five meters. It was both a barricade to keep the tourists from getting close and her final key to turning the situation around. According to Mikoto’s will, the great amount of iron sand

attacked the flying fish from all sides and coated it 360 degrees around without leaving a single gap.

(If I don’t have a coin for my Railgun…)

Mikoto smiled.

Bluish-white sparks flew from her bangs indicating the presence of a high voltage electrical current.

(…then I’ll use you as my ammunition!!)

A tremendous roar rang out.

The giant flying fish that had been covering Mikoto was fired up into the sky.

The flying fish and the iron sand coating it was blown away. Of course, it was not a coin, so it did not reach three times the speed of sound, but that did not particularly matter. The giant flying fish flew away diagonally and was caught by gravity at an altitude of

about two hundred meters. It arced like a long throw in baseball, passed beyond the tourist area, and disappeared beyond the horizon.

*A Certain Scientific Railgun SS: Liberal Arts City* Chapter 1, pages 26-27

She can launch basically anything magnetic, and lucky for me, due to my reality warping and illusions, I can create basically anything. Do you see where I'm going with this? The two powers have been used to create cars, tanks, and a variety of other giant metallic things. It goes without saying that these are all going to be launched at you during the course of the fight, so you know, have fun with that. Hope you have some good defences.

TK and stuff:

Although Mob's TK is ridiculous, it's quite nerfed by the rules:

Actually, the host has allowed all anime feats, so while you're correct that I'm nerfed in the form of not having Mob's crazy manga feats and not being able to affect you directly, it's not nerfed as much as you think power-wise.

No Caption Provided

As I stated before, he'll pull earth from under the house and try to get outside to be able to get some rocks. With that, his earthbending should be able to cancel out her TK

I don't know where you think this fight is taking place, but there are no rocks around. The room we're in is in the centre of the labyrinth: the labyrinth that doesn't bend to Earthbending unless it feels like it. You're not chucking up any rocks in this fight; however, due to my TK and ability to create literally anything I want too, I'll be chucking basically everything at you. This is how fast Mob can move things around with his TK. Obviously, I can't use TK directly, but if I summon a bunch of swords, or pots, or anything really, the room will be filled with countless stuff flying around at this speed, which on top of the odd flying tank and my own physical prowess, will give you an awful, awful lot to deal with.

My TK also massively amps my stats, most notably strength and durability, but I'll talk about those a little later on.

Healing factors:

He's got Fox Wolverine's regen, which although not as good as 616, it's still pretty good.

Pretty good, sure, but the feats you showed were high ends. Whilst you could recover from wounds like the above, you wouldn't exactly be ignoring them to continue fighting. It may only take one or two seconds for you to recover from injuries like that, but with all the stuff flying at you simultaneously those few seconds where you're focusing on recovering are going to cost you immensely. In this fight, you don't have the luxury of waiting to recover from your injuries before another attack comes flying.

With Iihiko's Irreversible Destruction, any damage dealt by me will be impossible to heal.

Then it's a good job that you have very few ways to actually hurt me.

Intangibility:

So what I'm seeing from this argument isn't that the wooden sword could hit me if I'm intangible (for the sake of transparency here's the proof that I can turn intangible at will), but that nothing in your kit apart from the sword can. Or, in other words, it's impossible for you to harm me at range as I can phase through whatever you throw at me.

Simply put, I have a multitude of ways of harming you as detailed in this post, but you have all of one method available to harm me. I'll leave it at that.

Durability:

I'll only show feats for piercing durability as it seems like the sword is your only hope here (even though it's a wooden sword I'm going to assume it's piercing. If it's blunt force, don't worry, I have feats for that as well that I'll show if that is the case). Mob's psychic barrier allows for feats like this, where the dude with the sword was previously shown capable of stuff like this with apparent ease. Honestly, I doubt you have the feats to even break through my barriers, which you would need too to even have a hope of harming me. Unfortunately, though, my bodies durability to piercing attacks is superior to my TK shields.

Here, Azuma takes several bloodlusted attacks from a character and only ends up with minor cuts at the end of it. For context:

This is what the dude can do. I don't really think I need to add much more here.

You need to bring out some damn good piercing feats if you want to get past my barrier, and then you need to bring out even better ones if you want to actually hurt me. Due to Mob and Azuma's powers, I am at the very top of the scenario limits when it comes to stats, and since your only means of hurting me comes from CQC, well, let's just say that you're not gonna have a good time of it.

Strength:

I'll only show one feat, because as far as I'm aware that's all I'll need to easily overpower you. Going up and coming down. Honestly, from what I've seen of your first post, I could just blitz you, grab you by the throat, shove you into a wall at full strength and one shot you that way. Neo's body lacks the durability feats to contend with someone who's physicals are right on the limit, and most of your powers are as good as nullified in this fight (even not taking intangibility into account electromagnetism is useless due to my own immunity, and Earthbending is useless due to fighting in the labyrinth).

In conclusion:

I have the advantage by an absolutely massive extent when it comes to range, considering I can launch tanks at you as well as an almost endless amount of weapons due to reality warping and illusions whilst you have no means of harming me. Also, let's not forget that I can throw weapons fast enough to take out people on your level of speed before they can react. On top of this, I also have the advantage in CQC, as even though the wounds you would deal wouldn't heal, going off of your first post I can straight up ignore your attacks as they wouldn't even be enough to get through my barrier, let alone my actual durability.

I know that I've come across as quite cocky here, but if we're going to be real for a second: I hope you've been saving your big feats because you sort of need them right now.

You should have just accepted my offer, mate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist's Counters.

Speed:

If my speed were primarily coming from my body you would be correct; however, and unfortunately for you, my body is largely irrelevant to Wraith's stats, due to the fact that I possess two different powers that boost my stats all the way up to the max of the scenario. When it comes to speed, though, I'll just be using one to prove my vast superiority in the area, and that would be Azuma's reality warping. Going off of your scaling above for speed, I'll be using the same type (mainly to prove a point), but just going further with it.

That's all fine and all, but there's one little problem,

• Limited Matter Manipulation and Reality Warping that can only be used on nonliving things or yourself. Your range is limited to 15 meters around you. No giving yourself powers.

That's the op of the sign-up thread, you can't give yourself powers via reality warping. That ability of yours is reality warping, and amping your speed to such a degree is undoubtedly giving you super-speed, far beyond what your body can achieve, which is a power, just ask Flash.

So, that ain't happening, son. I'm still faster.

Illusions:

TP resistance is good and all, but they're useless here. The only TP I have is used for mind control which goes against the rules anyway, which only leaves my illusions, and my illusions can't be resisted. Why do I say something that's so obviously NLF? Because my illusions aren't really illusions. Allow me to explain.

So, it's just reality warping then? It's called an illusion, but it's actually supposed to be reality warping for the scenario? But since it's grouped with TP, seems to me that the idea is just to be a form of illusion, especially since the TP doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. Is it a Matrix style "your mind makes it real" thing? If so, that shouldn't work that well, for obvious reasons.

Regardless though, from what I've read on the wikis, his illusions seem to be mental based, which is also not allowed:

• Illusions/Holograms (Cannot be mental based, must be able to tell aren't real with at least one sense)

In the wiki:

• Illusion: Mukuro was the first person who showed the power of illusions. He uses his psychic powers to make their enemy feel, see, hear, or smell things that aren't there. Basically, every illusion is dealt through the mind. In the case of a first-class Illusionist, it's possible to even kill the enemy with illusions. For example, create an illusion of lava erupting, make opponenets believed it was real for one second and make them burn. However, that if the enemy is aware that they are experiencing an illusion, it will have no effect on them and does not exist. Normal illusions take control of fear and force other people to be afraid.

If it's just reality warping it's fine, but it's kinda confusing if it's an illusion.

Your Projectiles:

However, Misaka isn't limited to just zappy power when it comes to her electromagnetism. She also has her railgun. The railgun lets her launch stuff at mach 3, and with enough force to go straight through a building, taking out 20 steel pillars in the process:

She did this with a coin which is pretty impressive; however, a coin isn't the only thing she can do it with:

She can launch basically anything magnetic, and lucky for me, due to my reality warping and illusions, I can create basically anything. Do you see where I'm going with this? The two powers have been used to create cars, tanks, and a variety of other giant metallic things. It goes without saying that these are all going to be launched at you during the course of the fight, so you know, have fun with that. Hope you have some good defences.

Mach 3 coins surely are fast, but considering that Neo can effortlessly blitz casual bullet timers, he shouldn't have trouble dodging or blocking it with Cap's shield (the thing takes Thor's hits without a scratch, the coins shouldn't be a problem).

Cars and tanks are surely bigger, but they're also way heavier than a coin. While you can launch a small object at mach 3, bigger things should move considerably slower, allowing Zabuza to just jump out of the way without issues.

TK:

Actually, the host has allowed all anime feats, so while you're correct that I'm nerfed in the form of not having Mob's crazy manga feats and not being able to affect you directly, it's not nerfed as much as you think power-wise.

Anime Mob's best feats are way over 20 tons, and by the rules you can't do anything beyond that. That's quite a nerf.

I don't know where you think this fight is taking place, but there are no rocks around. The room we're in is in the centre of the labyrinth: the labyrinth that doesn't bend to Earthbending unless it feels like it. You're not chucking up any rocks in this fight; however, due to my TK and ability to create literally anything I want too, I'll be chucking basically everything at you. This is how fast Mob can move things around with his TK. Obviously, I can't use TK directly, but if I summon a bunch of swords, or pots, or anything really, the room will be filled with countless stuff flying around at this speed, which on top of the odd flying tank and my own physical prowess, will give you an awful, awful lot to deal with.

I've bent inside the labyrinth before with no issues, at the forest and inside the castle, both inside the labyrinth, from what I can tell, just like this place. Part of the labytinth, but not part of the tunnels. Don't see why I could bend there but can't bend now.

Cassius gave no info on this room, so I'm just assuming it's something like the castle in the forest. There should be earth under the wooden floor, and also outside the building, which I should be able to access through those huge ass windows.

No Caption Provided

With earth at my disposal, I can match your TK objects in power and we can keep throwing things at each other for a while.

Intangibility:

So what I'm seeing from this argument isn't that the wooden sword could hit me if I'm intangible (for the sake of transparency here's the proof that I can turn intangible at will), but that nothing in your kit apart from the sword can. Or, in other words, it's impossible for you to harm me at range as I can phase through whatever you throw at me.

Well, to be fair, you can't actually attack while intangible, so any attack that reaches you forces ya to go intangible and halts your attacks, which gives me an opportunity to get close for the kill. Not quite that useless.

• Intangibility cannot be used while you are attacking.

Cutting ya Up:

I'll only show feats for piercing durability as it seems like the sword is your only hope here (even though it's a wooden sword I'm going to assume it's piercing. If it's blunt force, don't worry, I have feats for that as well that I'll show if that is the case). Mob's psychic barrier allows for feats like this, where the dude with the sword was previously shown capable of stuff like this with apparent ease. Honestly, I doubt you have the feats to even break through my barriers, which you would need too to even have a hope of harming me. Unfortunately, though, my bodies durability to piercing attacks is superior to my TK shields.

Here, Azuma takes several bloodlusted attacks from a character and only ends up with minor cuts at the end of it. For context:

This is what the dude can do. I don't really think I need to add much more here.

You need to bring out some damn good piercing feats if you want to get past my barrier, and then you need to bring out even better ones if you want to actually hurt me. Due to Mob and Azuma's powers, I am at the very top of the scenario limits when it comes to stats, and since your only means of hurting me comes from CQC, well, let's just say that you're not gonna have a good time of it.

Super durability, way above what your body can handle, is a power, just ask Superman, so you can't really use reality warping to get it, like I said before.

Regardless, that's nowhere near enough against a Wooden Sword.

See, the Wooden Sword is absurdly sharp. Here, it pierced the tail of the Rain Flying Dragon:

“This sword is incredibly sharp. It could stab into the Demonic python, and was even able to split that giant demon’s head open. It’s definitely something special.” He looked at the small sword in his hand. It was made not of gold or iron, but wood. On its surface were some faint lines of gold that seemed to have some sort of magical properties. Even though it seemed primitive, even just thinking about the wooden flying sword and its incredible sharpness made Meng Hao incredibly excited.

ISSTH - Chapter 24
It was able to pierce the tail of the Flying Rain-Dragon, AKA Demonic Python. This dragon is absurdly powerful.

How powerful though? Well, here's Meng Hao having a vision of him:

It must be some sort of blood legacy from the Flying Rain-Dragon, left for its weak, young offspring. As it had approached death, it fused the Legacy into its Demonic Core. The Demonic python must have intended to consume it after shedding its skin. And of course, Wang Tengfei, possessing a Blood connection to the Legacy, had lusted for the same thing. Sadly… Meng Hao got it first.

Meng Hao suddenly found himself dreaming. He was flying in the middle of the sky, rebuking the highest heavens, rocking the earth, surrounded by churning winds and clouds. He was the Lord of the heavens, and when the other flying beasts looked at him, they trembled as if they had lost the qualification to fly, and would let him slaughter them.

He was the a sovereign of the sky, Chosen, worshiped by all creatures. It seemed as if it were an ancient age, very long ago.

That feeling of flying in the heavens left Meng Hao feeling almost crazy, almost in love with the feeling. He flew for a long time, and the entire time, a multitude of fierce beasts retreated from him in fear, and countless people on the ground prostrated themselves in worship.

With the wind and earth beneath him, only the heavens could match up to him, but he was their equal.

Then, he reached a lake, and he lowered his head to look at himself. He was a dragon, several tens of thousands of meters long, with two, massive wings, each one also several tens of thousands of meters long. He possessed an indescribable power which could shape the world.

His head was fierce and savage, and he had an incredibly long tail. All of it merged together to form a boundless nobility which created an electric buzz in Meng Hao’s mind. His mind seemed to rip open, and a voice rang out.

“I am the Flying Rain-Dragon of ancient times!” It filled his mind, filled the world, and left everything trembling. All the living creatures roared. Flying Rain-Dragons had long since vanished from the earth, but some of its descendants still existed. Although they might be weak, the Legacy still existed.

ISSTH - Chapter 25

Now, that puts him easily as a high tier in South Heaven, the planet they're in. It's a little complicated, but being equal to the heavens puts him way beyond Spirit Severing Cultivators, such as Lord Revelation. To give you an idea how strong the guy is:

Lord Revelation hovered in the air next to his bell. His eyes shone with the splendor of the sun and moon. The darkness and light seemed to interlock and then combine with the crimson bloody glow which emanated from the slit on his forehead. He lifted his right hand up, and then waved it downward.

As he did, the dark glow, the bright light and the bloody essence combined to form the image of a hand. It began to descend toward the earth.

It takes some time to describe, but happened in an instant. A roar filled the air as the hand fell downward toward the East Mountain of the Reliance Sect. As the hand descended onto the East Mountain, it began to crumble, layer after layer crashing down and disintegrating into dust. By the time the hand had finished its descent, the East Mountain… was gone!

ISSTH - Chapter 93

Easily destroys a mountain. Oh, but that's not all, when he gets really pissed:

This time light poured from his eyes, and the slit on his forehead opened up to the width of a finger. The blood red light poured out, and as his hand descended, the mountains for tens of thousands of miles in all directions began to rock and sway. In the sky above the quaking mountains, appeared… an enormous hand!

At first it didn’t seem very large, but amidst thunderous rumblings, it grew larger and larger, until it seemed as if it covered the mountains for tens of thousands of kilometres in all directions. The earth trembled, and the faces of the three Pseudo Nascent Soul Patriarchs were filled with shock. They fled at the fastest speed they could muster.

The Foundation Establishment Cultivator from the Cold Wind Sect looked pale. He bit the tip of his tongue, sacrificing some of his Cultivation base as he transforming into a prismatic beam of light and fled off into the distance.

As for Meng Hao, his Cultivation base was the weakest. He couldn’t even move. The oil lamp flew out of his hands, racing toward the giant palm. The cross-legged Nascent Soul inside opened its eyes, and then radiated a glow similar to that emitted by Lord Revelation.

Meng Hao could only watch wide-eyed as the hand in the sky grew bigger and bigger. It covered everything, until it was the only thing visible in the entire sky.

Everything for tens of thousands of kilometers grew black. The hand covered everything. And then, it began to descend. The earth began to quake. Mountains buckled and collapsed. As the hand fell toward him, Meng Hao felt as if doomsday had arrived.

A bitter look appeared on his face as he stood there silently. There was no fear or dread in his eyes. He let out a soft sigh.

“Is everything going to end? I just… I can’t accept it.” Stubbornness filled his eyes, a flicker which turned into a roaring flame.

“In the Cultivation world, the weak are the prey of the strong. The Cultivation base is everything. Only by becoming powerful can you continue on living. Only by increasing your strength can you prevent yourself from being crushed beneath the feet of others. Only then can you stand high in the sky.” Meng Hao suddenly smiled. His smile was filled with deep understanding. His will carried the deep desire to become powerful. Now, in the face of such imminent danger, he truly understood himself.

“The sages said, learning is the most important thing in the life. But in the Cultivation world, only the powerful can remain undefeated!” Meng Hao stared up at the descending hand. He would watch as it landed onto his body, crushing him into the ground. He would not close his eyes. He would watch everything. He would imprint this vision onto his spirit. When he was reincarnated, it would still be there. If there really was a next life… he would become powerful and invincible then!

As the hand continued to plummet, the mountains around him crumbled. Everything started to grow blurry, and blackness filled Meng Hao’s eye

ISSTH - Chapter 93

Creates a gigantic black hand that could flatten mountains in an area tens of thousands of kilometers wide. Mind you, Earth's circunference is only 40.075 km, and that was all inside a very small country on their planet. Apparently Xianxia planets are the size of stars or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Flying Rain-Dragon is at least as strong as that, likely much more powerful. If he's really equal to the Heavens, then we're looking at planet level stuff (in relation to the size of their planet of course)

Piercing even a little bit of its tail should be enough to prove that it can cut you up quite a bit. Clean in half, most likely.

Strength?

I'll only show one feat, because as far as I'm aware that's all I'll need to easily overpower you. Going up and coming down.

That's not super strength though, is it? It's telekenisis, applied in melee, but still telekenisis, which you are not allowed to use directly on opponents or their gear, so that's kind of useless if you want to punch me with it.

Also, that "coming down" is certainly above 20 tons.

Last Considerations:

So, lets take a look at what we've got now:

• Super speed from reality warping is a power, that you're not allowed to give yourself, meaning I'm still considerably faster than you.
  • Your projectiles are surely impressive, but can be dodged or blocked.
  • Our electric powers cancel out.
  • My Earthbending should still be powerful enough to match your TK in the "throwing stuff around" match. At least pound by pound.
  • I can and will cut you up if I get close enough. If it happens, you can't heal yourself, so even a non lethal attack could make you bleed out after a while.
  • Your TK based strength feats aren't usable if you want to hit me or my gear directly.
  • Your illusions are really weird.

So, the plan should remain mostly the same. Find some earth to throw around and keep you busy, while evading your long ranged attacks. His reaction speed should keep him unharmed for most of the fight, and even wounds can be healed quite fast. Cap's shield can block pretty much everything, and all that together should allow him to get in CQC range at some point.

There, his combat speed should be able to overwhelm you, and the Wooden Sword can kill ya. Seeing how cocky you are now, I'd say she would be quite sure that her intangibility + shields should keep her alive. That'll be her doom, the swords will cut her up, and she'll die even if the attack isn't immediately lethal. Another good stuff from the Wooden Sword, is that a single cut will drain all your energy after some time:

“The sword… it can absorb spiritual energy?” Meng Hao was shocked. After a moment, he slapped his bag of holding and produced a Spirit Stone. After placing it next to the sword, he watched as the Spirit Stone slowly grew dark over the space of about ten breaths .

He picked the Spirit Stone back up, feeling a bit sad at the loss of a Spirit Stone, but excited at the same time.

“This sword… it truly is a great treasure.” He gazed at the sword with a look of determination, then slowly drew it across one of his fingers. With ease, it sliced open a cut. Meng Hao focused on his Cultivation base. Sure enough, he felt the spiritual energy in his body being sucked out continuously through the cut.

He covered his finger, excitement clear in his eyes. Within moments, the wound had healed, and Meng Hao gazed at the sword, laughing foolishly.

“If I used this sword when battling a magic-user, all I would need to do is cut them, and their spiritual energy would be drained away and I could trample over them. Too bad I only have one. If I had two, or ten, or a hundred, then I could drain my opponent’s spiritual energy even faster. How astonishing would that be…?” An image appeared in his mind of himself wielding a hundred wooden swords, all stabbing into Wang Tengfei’s body.

ISSTH - Chapter 25

That + the impossibility of healing and blood loss should mess her up. Now, he'll be aiming to cut her in half or decapitate, so it's not that necessary.

Also, Neo's durability is actually quite decent. I had forgotten about this feat:

No Caption Provided

No sells a whole floor of a building blowing up with him inside.

@pipxeroth

I don't want to drag this too much, so you can make your post and we head to voting. If there's something I really need to clarify I can make a small quick one. I did rely a little too much on "you're breaking the rules", but considering how stacked you made your character, so is life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Just_Banter

@jucaslucasa:

Stats in general:

That's the op of the sign-up thread, you can't give yourself powers via reality warping. That ability of yours is reality warping, and amping your speed to such a degree is undoubtedly giving you super-speed, far beyond what your body can achieve, which is a power, just ask Flash.

Nice selective reading my dude.

• No amping yourself past the top tier body limits

This is the limit when it comes to using powers for amping stats (for the readers, all of the build limits are here). Using a little bit of logic here, amping yourself is allowed, due to the restriction placed on such amps being "over the limits of the body" instead of being a full-on ban. On top of this, Prime has been aware of my intent to amp my stats since day one of the sign-ups and has not said it is a banned strategy. "No giving powers" refers to things like using the reality warping to give me precognition, or fire manipulation, or anything else along those lines. Stat amping is not included in this, and therefore my strength, durability, speed, etc. are all fine and at the limits of a 700 point body or the maximum that I am allowed to amp.

So yes, regarding stats I have a ridiculous advantage over you.

Since this covers all my stats, I won't look at other times you pull this card but note that it also works for Mob's TK. Mob is a below average middle schooler stat wise. All of his strength, speed, endurance, etc., comes directly from him using TK on himself, which is, again, a stat amp. Stat amps are not banned by the rules, and thus, the feats that use them are allowed. Simple.

Illusions:

So, it's just reality warping then? It's called an illusion, but it's actually supposed to be reality warping for the scenario? But since it's grouped with TP, seems to me that the idea is just to be a form of illusion, especially since the TP doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. Is it a Matrix style "your mind makes it real" thing? If so, that shouldn't work that well, for obvious reasons.

Regardless though, from what I've read on the wikis, his illusions seem to be mental based, which is also not allowed:

• Illusions/Holograms (Cannot be mental based, must be able to tell aren't real with at least one sense)

In the wiki:

*Wiki quote*

First of all, using wikis isn't the best way to form an argument, because it doesn't give you the full picture and they're usually not the best. Past this, Rokudo's illusions do start at the level of "they're only real if you think you're real," but over the course of the series, he reaches the point where this is no longer the case, and his illusions are by all intents and purposes, real. His explanation of this is where this scan comes from. So, yeah, you'd be better off chucking them under the category of reality warping if it makes it easier to understand that the illusions I can make are so potent that they exist in reality.

TK:

Mach 3 coins surely are fast, but considering that Neo can effortlessly blitz casual bullet timers, he shouldn't have trouble dodging or blocking it with Cap's shield (the thing takes Thor's hits without a scratch, the coins shouldn't be a problem).

Cars and tanks are surely bigger, but they're also way heavier than a coin. While you can launch a small object at mach 3, bigger things should move considerably slower, allowing Zabuza to just jump out of the way without issues.

So, you're going to dodge the coins, and the flying tanks, and all the other countless stuff in the room and that I create flying at you from every angle, simultaneously, with a shield? Even if we assume you can track and react to every single object at once, you've seen the room that we're fighting in (this one), so you should know that with the amount of stuff flying around, there's going to be very little room to dodge. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to fit the flying tank in there on its own, let alone adding on all the other stuff.

Not even mentioning that Mach 3 is faster than the bullets the agents dodged (handguns are typically only Mach 1), and fighting a bullet timer doesn't inherently mean you share the same level of reactions as one.

Anime Mob's best feats are way over 20 tons, and by the rules you can't do anything beyond that. That's quite a nerf.

You saw the scan of Cassius saying that anime Mob is perfectly on the limits, right? I have access to all of his anime feats whether you like it or not.

I've bent inside the labyrinth before with no issues, at the forest and inside the castle, both inside the labyrinth, from what I can tell, just like this place. Part of the labytinth, but not part of the tunnels. Don't see why I could bend there but can't bend now.

Cassius gave no info on this room, so I'm just assuming it's something like the castle in the forest. There should be earth under the wooden floor, and also outside the building, which I should be able to access through those huge ass windows.

We're in the middle of the labyrinth:

No Caption Provided

The room only has windows because Cassius couldn't find a fitting image that didn't have any. If you need too, you can just imagine that the room looks the way it does because of my illusions.

On top of this, you can't interact with the labyrinth if it doesn't want you too. This can be seen in posts like this, this, and this. However, Wraith's interactions with the labyrinth look like this. The labyrinth plays favourites with who it allows to interact with it, and Wraith is the favourite here, and by an awful long way. To put it simply, if I don't want you throwing chunks of the labyrinth at me, you're not going to be. In other words, you're not bending anything here.

With earth at my disposal, I can match your TK objects in power and we can keep throwing things at each other for a while.

Even if we assume that you somehow can bend the labyrinth and fight me with it, you can't match my TK. See, bending isn't instant: it takes movement to do. This movement can be seen in the posts that you use to demonstrate your abilities (here and here being just two examples) and even though it doesn't seem like much, it's pretty damning. You see, you plan to do flips and stuff to fling Earth at me, while you're already occupied with dodging Mach 3 projectiles, flying tanks, and hundreds of other items in the room flying at you simultaneously. Do you see the problem with this? You're not going too have the time to bend, and even if you somehow did, I can just crush the rocks with a thought.

As far as I'm concerned, your Earthbending is utterly useless due to the location of the fight, but even if that weren't the case you still wouldn't have a chance to use it, and even if that weren't the case, I'd get rid of them with a thought. So, Earthbending is useless for you on three different levels.

The sword:

See, the Wooden Sword is absurdly sharp. Here, it pierced the tail of the Rain Flying Dragon

Now, that puts him easily as a high tier in South Heaven, the planet they're in. It's a little complicated, but being equal to the heavens puts him way beyond Spirit Severing Cultivators, such as Lord Revelation. To give you an idea how strong the guy is

Creates a gigantic black hand that could flatten mountains in an area tens of thousands of kilometers wide. Mind you, Earth's circunference is only 40.075 km, and that was all inside a very small country on their planet. Apparently Xianxia planets are the size of stars or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Flying Rain-Dragon is at least as strong as that, likely much more powerful. If he's really equal to the Heavens, then we're looking at planet level stuff (in relation to the size of their planet of course)

Piercing even a little bit of its tail should be enough to prove that it can cut you up quite a bit. Clean in half, most likely.

So basically, you're scaling something with (apparently) no durability feats to planetary durability based on someone else having high attack potency (which has nothing to do with durability btw), a statement that could very easily have been hyperbolic, and another statement of some random dude saying "trust me bruh this thing could totally cut it"? And your sword can't kill this thing, but just barely cut it? You'll have to forgive me for not being entirely convinced of this things potency. Either way though, I may as well cover my ass a little bit by bringing out some illusionary shields.

No Caption Provided

I can summon huge ass shields at will that can hold up to Tsuna's punches. Before this, Tsuna's blasts (which are weaker than the punches here to a large extent) could do stuff like this, yet Mukuro's shields hold. Unfortunately, they can't do much apart from just sort of sitting around and being really hard, but that's all I need them to do. Since I can make these at the drop of a hat, I always have methods of putting distance between us (which wouldn't be too difficult considering my speed advantage on top of this), meaning that even if you could cut me up with the sword, you'd never get a chance too.

Strength:

That's not super strength though, is it? It's telekenisis, applied in melee, but still telekenisis, which you are not allowed to use directly on opponents or their gear, so that's kind of useless if you want to punch me with it.

I did say that since I can use TK to augment my strength that I wouldn't address it later on, but I'm not stupid enough to not cover my bases on the off chance that a reader does not agree. So, here's a feat without TK augmentation.

No Caption Provided

This on its own is all I need to massively overpower Zabuza, especially so considering that he didn't show any strength feats of his own.

Conclusions:

To be succinct, I beat out Zabuza in every single area in this matchup. Let's go over it:

• Stats - Yes, by a long shot, as I've demonstrated
  • Versatility - Zabuza's range is useless (electricity is cancelled out, and he can't bend). Meanwhile, hundreds of projectiles will constantly be flying at him relentlessly at speeds he can barely react too if he can at all. On top of this, he can only hit me with one weapon in his entire kit
  • Skill - Thinking about it, none of us showed any skill feats, but it doesn't really matter as due to the huge stat gap Zabuza has no chance of actually hitting me before he gets one-shotted.
  • Environmental factors - The labyrinth bends to my will and does not bend to his.

I could go on, but you get the point. The only real way I could go down is if Zabuza manages to get in close and I just decide to not counter at all, stand perfectly still and try to face tank his hits. I may be acting cockily, but I'm not that cocky. This is evident as in my first post I stated that I might as well blitz and one shot my opponent. I'm confident in my abilities to win, but not to the point where I'm not putting in any effort. In this fight, I'm not holding anything back, especially so considering Zabuza had pissed off Wraith moments before this fight took place.

That should be about it. @cassius_ryder you're fine to open votes now unless Jucas wants to clarify anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Just regarding the sword, I'm saying that the Flying Rain-Dragon should be able to just no sell anything Lord Revelations could throw at him, the wooden sword being able to hurt him should be enough to cut you down.

But whatever, I don't wanna drag this, so @cassius_ryder can open already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: @jucaslucasa: Thank you for being so fast with your debate. I'll read this myself and provide some "feedback" later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: @jucaslucasa:

I read through this, and while I think Jucas had some good points, the winner was clearly Pip. Jucas deserves some props thou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: @jucaslucasa:

I read through this, and while I think Jucas had some good points, the winner was clearly Pip. Jucas deserves some props thou

Yeah this pretty cut and dry.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@jucaslucasa: @pipxeroth:

This was an interesting fight but ultimately, this fight comes down to range vs melee. There was no easy route to victory against Pip's amped character.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Primez0ne
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: @pipxeroth: Damn. Should have waited a bit. This would have been a more fun match up if Jucas had an extra power or three. Anyway here's some quick corrections for both sides:

1. You are in the Labyrinth proper. That was just the best dining room pic I could find.
  2. Jucas(or any player) has the full ability to earthbend in combat even against a boss. The material of the Labyrinth is made up of essentially plot armor. It does whatever the plot needs. There's actually some cool stuff you can do if you get creative btw.
  3. Reality warping can up physicals to the limit. It wouldn't cost so much with nerfs without that.

Otherwise good debate. You earned your life, Jucas. You will both get advancements by tomorrow at the latest.