Labyrinth: Red Ruby Rider and Kinley(King_Hellstorm) vs Born Again Tide(High_Noon)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

High_Noon

No Caption Provided

Tide

• Body: Solid Snake (Obviously in his prime)- 200

• Skillset: 616 Taskmaster- 300

• Power: Karnack's Weakness Detection- 300, Reaper's Firearm Creation- 300, 616 Wolverine's Adimantium Skeleton- 100, Composite Sub-Zero's ice manipulation, Reboot Velocity's Speed ,Danny Phantom's Intangibility, Ogami Rei's flame manipulation (1st, 3rd), Limb Growth (2x Arms)

• Gear: Isildur's Ring (Tide is Current Ring Bearer)- 300, Pathfinder's Sam Node Implant- 400, Composite Arkham Deadshot's Eye Piece- 100, Golden Gun (Can Hit intangibles), Soundless Handkerchief (Cancels all Noise in a 2 Meter Radius), Adimantium Sword & Dagger

Vs

King Hellstorm

No Caption Provided

Red Ruby Rider

Body: King Bradley 300.

Gear: Ebony Blade 400.

Powers: Gravel's Illusions 300, Ult Kitty Pryde's intangibility 400 and Karnak's weakness Detection 300, 3 shields and swords of Adamantium

Skill: Deathstroke's skill 150.+ Toda's Trackless Step 100.

No Caption Provided

Kinley

• Ult Spider-man's body 200
  • Assassin Spider-man's Precog 500
  • Ult. Kitty's Intangibility+Hyper-density 500
  • Jin Mori's skillset 300
  • Ult. Jean Grey's Telepathy 350
  • Kao's psychometry 150

Setting/Quick Backstory

No Caption Provided

Both sides meet each other in a dark corridor in a labyrinth.

Music

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: Well, Here we Go

I'm going to cut straight to the point why I beat you

Kinley

Speed

Easily one of my best stats, at base I'm capable of moving as fast as bullets and grabbing them out of the air. However, the Ring increases my speed dramatically. Talion, at the start of Shadow of War, was capable of reacting and fighting multiple Nazguls at once, who are all blur speeds. However, once he approached the Witch King he was overwhelmed and stomped. Once he rematches Witch King with Ring, he beats him with ease. My Base Speed combined with the Ring's Amp, easily puts me at the Speed Limit.

I am much, much, faster than Kinley, which then combined with Movement Reading, for the most part makes his Pre-Cog null. His Intangibility would then be countered by Point Blank shots from the Golden Gun. While Kinley may be skilled, he isn't as skilled as the combined skill of the Marvel Universe. Now, I know what your thinking thou, "But Kinley can read your moves and copy them!!" Expect, Taskmaster literally knows a fighting style to counter that, copied off of Red Shirt. It took Tony prolonged exposure to Red Shirt along with a bit of story motivation in order to force himself to copy it. Kinley won't be able to copy it right off the start, which will throw him off even more.

To Sum it Up: I'm so much faster than Kinley that his Pre-cog is basically Null, any attempts to dodge my attacks will be seen a mile away thanks to movement reading, and I'll be able to adapt accordingly, to top it all off, Kinley can't even read my movements due to my uniquely learned fighting style from Red Shirt.

Red Ruby Rider

Too be honest, my character does not have a vested interested in Ruby as much as he does Kinley, due to previous encounters.

Because of this, I'll try to end you right off the bat with

No Caption Provided

How deadly is this fire? Eh it touches you and your going to die, simple as that

No Caption Provided

You'll see this coming thou and probably going intangible, I'll instantly take notice and react accordingly. Using my Spare Limbs I'll keep the pressure on you with Homing Flames and Spreading Ice Blast. You will have to go intangible to dodge both, blocking either with the shield will cause you to either get frozen solid or burned alive. Due to you being forced to stay intangible, you are not allowed to attack to me. Once Kinley is dead, I'll simply shoot you with the Golden Gun.

Why I win

Kinley's Precog is nice, but totally useless when fighting someone who outclasses him in speed and can read his every move. Ruby will forced to go on the defensive with Intangibility right off the start, and trying to block something with shield will hurt more than help.

In the end of the day, I have perfect counters for both you and Kinley.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_noon: Haha, using magic against an anti magical character are we? Well let's go then. Post will be up tomorrow or so.

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: literally the only anti- magic thing you have is your sword, but k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_noon: Cutting straight to the point? Cool, I approve it saves time. So I shall do so as well.

Counters:

Kinley

I am much, much, faster than Kinley, which then combined with Movement Reading, for the most part makes his Pre-Cog null.

First statement and already wrong. Taskmaster countered Spidey since he studied him, Taskmaster has not studied Jin Mori (who is a webtoon character), and before you say you fought with him or something, that doesn't mean that you can already predict his moves.

His Intangibility would then be countered by Point Blank shots from the Golden Gun. While Kinley may be skilled, he isn't as skilled as the combined skill of the Marvel Universe. Now, I know what your thinking thou, "But Kinley can read your moves and copy them!!" Expect, Taskmaster literally knows a fighting style to counter that, copied off of Red Shirt. It took Tony prolonged exposure to Red Shirt along with a bit of story motivation in order to force himself to copy it. Kinley won't be able to copy it right off the start, which will throw him off even more.

I wasn't going to mention move copying since it won't help me at all.......but using TP Kinley can still steal your memories to take your skill.

To Sum it Up: I'm so much faster than Kinley that his Pre-cog is basically Null,

Nope. Precog bypasses speed. It is what allows Spidey to dodge lightning, energy and light

It's consistent on DC's end too.

No Caption Provided

That guy's only power is pre-cog.

Just more proof of precog allowing a person to catch a speedster.

No Caption Provided

any attempts to dodge my attacks will be seen a mile away thanks to movement reading, and I'll be able to adapt accordingly, to top it all off, Kinley can't even read my movements due to my uniquely learned fighting style from Red Shirt.

Again, not how that works. You haven't studied Kinely, and even if you have, he can see the future while you just predict it using previous knowledge, so he can change his attacks to something unfathomable to you as he fights. And also, you only showed TM tagging Spidey who has Danger Sense and not true Future Vision like Assassin Spidey does.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Kinley knows exactly what you are thinking. Also, as I said, Jean can feed skills to people.

No Caption Provided

Red Ruby Rider

You'll see this coming thou and probably going intangible,

Nope, since I'm mind linked with Kinley I would share his precog and know your thoughts. Besides, that is a magic fire attack, the worst type to use against me. My sword can repel cosmic fire just by being near it (see how the sword is untouched by the flame).

No Caption Provided

And skyfather magic is easily absorbed and redirected, so if anyone will insta die, it's you.

No Caption Provided

I'll instantly take notice and react accordingly. Using my Spare Limbs I'll keep the pressure on you with Homing Flames and Spreading Ice Blast. You will have to go intangible to dodge both, blocking either with the shield will cause you to either get frozen solid or burned alive.

A. they counter act each other so I will be fine. B. As I said magic is null and as far as I know, Sub Zero uses ice magic.

Due to you being forced to stay intangible, you are not allowed to attack to me. Once Kinley is dead, I'll simply shoot you with the Golden Gun.

Assumptions, assumptions. Your attacks won't even phase me, and please tell me that your Golden Gun shoots at a speed faster than normal bullets with enough strength to puncture Adamantium. Because if not, then I dodge it with ease

No Caption Provided

Or just block it with my shield since I'm not intangible. Also FYI, I have basic knowledge on you, so I wouldn't use intangibility even if I didn't have a telepath with future vision on my side.

No Caption Provided

How I Win

Offensive:

Your a ranged fighter, so the easiest way to beat you is obvious, close the distance. I can do this easily using Trackless step (*cough* @cassius_ryder which you forgot to put in *cough*). Trackless Step allows me to slip into your subconscious mind, rendering me invisible to any form of detection you may have and make it look as if I teleport to you.

Loading Video...

The best thing about this is the fact that only you are affected, so since this is a technique, Kinely would be able to copy this as well and utilize it the same way.

Now, once that distance is closed I will use my Weakness Detection to know exactly where to strike to end the fight. Weakness Detection is OP that it can allow Karnak (a peak human) to cut a diamond block in half.

No Caption Provided

He can also destroy a man's body by simple touches.

No Caption Provided

But before the strike, you could argue that you turn intangible before I connect as the video states that Trackless Step is negated when the mind senses mortal danger, however now it is my turn to negate your intangibility

No Caption Provided

Except you have no knowledge on me, no danger sense and no telepathy. So you would not know that I could counter your power.

Back to striking. With the weakness detection and the fact that the Ebony Blade can slice through thick steel like nothing.

No Caption Provided

Defensive:

Now on the more defensive side of things, we have precog that makes skill look like chump change

No Caption Provided

We will know your moves before you will. This is further enforced by the fact that we can read your mind to know precisely what you are thinking. WIth both of those we can turn intangible against any non-Golden Gun attack

No Caption Provided

And block any Golden Gun attack. Not only that but both me and Kinely are armed withg an Adamantium sword and shield (I have 2 in fact and the Ebony Blade). So harming us will be near impossible.

Bottom Line

We know how to counter your attack before you even attack. We have 2 defensive options available which you will have a hard time bypassing. We can negate your magic. And lastly, we can pressure you in CQC using Trackless Step, constantly attacking using weakness detection, precog and telepathy to pull off the perfect attacks, keep yu on your toes.