• Standard Win Conditions

No Caption Provided

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ronin's feats are beating fodder in the street. Kylo is described as having skill comparable to Anakin and Luke Skywalker with a lightsaber and has trained far longer with one in the academy than Ronin has ever wielded a sword in his life. He stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo wins with ease, Ronin's best sword feat is killing useless street criminal fodder.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nervedamage

@void_reborn said:

Ronin's feats are beating fodder in the street. Kylo is described as having skill comparable to Anakin and Luke Skywalker with a lightsaber and has trained far longer with one in the academy than Ronin has ever wielded a sword in his life. He stomps.

Whilst struggling with Finn?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: A severely hurt Kylo you leave out the dude took a bowcaster shot that was one shotting and sending troopers flying back 25 feet come on dude. Plus he was toying with Finn in that fight even while severely hurt nice lowball.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint, comfortably from what I know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:

Whilst struggling with Fin?

Guy was shot with a bowcaster that blasts stormtroopers over 10 feet in the air and even further backwards. Still stomped Finn the moment he got serious.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Nervedamage

@Ineedgold said:

@nervedamage: A severely hurt Kylo you leave out the dude took a bowcaster shot that was one shotting and sending troopers flying back 25 feet come on dude. Plus he was toying with Finn in that fight even while severely hurt nice lowball.

Look, I'm gonna break character and say this; I'm kinda disappointed with the sequels as a whole because not only they shit on the established premise of the franchise but they create so many cop-outs for the main cast. Kylo Ren isn't a likable character for me, because I was given the impression I shouldn't like him, now he feels like a character from a fangirl's fanfic and reason for him coming back to life is utter bullocks.

OT: I'm sorry for coming off immature and bashing the character or the "Rey!" trilogy. I get very passionate when I see something I love takes a strange turn for the worst. With that said Kylo Ren wins because Clint has never shown anything impressive at all. He'll get thrash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: Fair enough I personally didnt care much for the new trilogy either the last movie especially.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold said:

Look, I'm gonna break character and say this; I'm kinda disappointed with the sequels as a whole because not only they shit on the established premise of the franchise but they create so many cop-outs for the main cast. Kylo Ren isn't a likable character for me, because I was given the impression I shouldn't like him, now he feels like a character from a fangirl's fanfic and reason for him coming back to life is utter bullocks.

OT: I'm sorry for coming off immature and bashing the character or the "Rey!" trilogy. I get very passionate when I see something I love takes a strange turn for the worst. With that said Kylo Ren wins because Clint has never shown anything impressive at all. He'll get thrash.

Look I also don't like the sequels and I make it very obvious in every thread he is in with other SW characters. I also don't like Kylo that much and only his theme stands out to me. For this particular, thread, however, Ronin has no chance of winning and I'm not going to let my bias and distaste for Disney's trilogy dictate the outcome of the fight.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo stomps.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo I guess, although he's a pretty garbage duelist within his own verse

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Is Kylo that low on the totem pole?

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by comments here, I think Ronin actually wins, lol.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Void_Reborn

@indomitableregal said:

He is arguably the best character in the trilogy but yes he is. Being the shiniest turd isn't exactly a feat, either. Adam had to carry the role very hard.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

He is arguably the best character in the trilogy but yes he is. Being the shiniest turd isn't exactly a feat, either. Adam had to carry the role very hard.

Yikes.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone thinking Ronin wins is utterly delusional

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erkanbeater

Ben completely fodderises him

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this mismatch. Kylo absolutely no difficulty. Clint's best feats are beating random fodder in the street. Taking out the Knights Of Ren and half of the Praetorian Guard a year beforehand triumphs this easily.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this spite thread.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint isn't even that good of an h2h fighter, why is he being put against an established force user like Kylo?

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ren fodderizes .

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Challenging the Norm

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

Challenging the Norm

Well, no one has actually bothered to post any skill feat from Kylo and people backing him has only provided 'BUt buT he hAS Trained FOr SO LoNg' as an argument. So, yeah, Clint's chances look pretty good. I haven't watched the movie, so he might win, so who knows.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben took a bowcaster to the abdomen, what chance does Ronin have here? No one has shown anything that suggests Clint can hold a candle to someone who can deflect blaster bolts with ease. Moreover, he has a lightsaber, which will be a one shot once it connects.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@supremesoup said:
@rbt said:

Challenging the Norm

Well, no one has actually bothered to post any skill feat from Kylo and people backing him has only provided 'BUt buT he hAS Trained FOr SO LoNg' as an argument. So, yeah, Clint's chances look pretty good. I haven't watched the movie, so he might win, so who knows.

Don't know if you've properly read through the post or not but I already provided a statement that shows Kylo is stated to have parity with his grandfather and Luke, two very skilled lightsaber duelists. Ronin would get decimated.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RBT

@void_reborn: Didn't see that. I'm assuming Luke and Kylo's grandfather have better skill feats than Clint holding his own against Nat?

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@void_reborn: Didn't see that. I'm assuming Luke and Kylo's grandfather have better skill feats than Clint holding his own against Nat?

Yes

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Although I personally doubt Kylo ren having parity with either of them.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also doubt it but for the sake of this vs let's pretend. It is a legitimate canon source after all. I will save the Kylo anti-feats for SW threads. :)

And yes, Anakin and Luke have feats that far, far outclass anything Nat or Clint have accomplished. Too many to name but I will try to find some if you want.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@void_reborn: The statement claims:

Much like his grandfather and uncle before him, Kylo possesses formidable lightsaber skills. He puts his talent in combat to use by annihilating Luke's Jedi students.

Nothing about this allows Kylo to scale to Anakin or Luke, it simply states that they all possess great Lightsaber skills, not equally great Lightsaber skills.

Though there is another statement that puts Kylo above ESB Luke.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkanbeater said:

I also doubt it but for the sake of this vs let's pretend. It is a legitimate canon source after all. I will save the Kylo anti-feats for SW threads. :)

And yes, Anakin and Luke have feats that far, far outclass anything Nat or Clint have accomplished. Too many to name but I will try to find some if you want.

Agreed. The skill gap, coupled along with the physicals gap would be far too much for even MCU Super Soldiers, even without offensive force abilities. Nat and Clint would get stomped by any notable duelists in the saga.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rbt said:

Without scaling he's got two main feats:

ImperionX48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Are you joking, or are you insane?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Are you joking, or are you insane?

Can you read? If yes, then please do read all my posts here.

ImperionX48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, you're the one who says Ronin wins. I'm not the ridiculous one here.