The Inquisitor

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would imagine Kylo.

Screw that comment. I want you to judge by feats, not where you think he should be.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Inquisitor got wiped out by someone with far less force potential, and Kylo when bloodlusted attacks far too ravenously and has far superior telekinetic showings. In pure sabers its a decent fight with Kylo edging it due to being more powerful

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Inquisitor is more skilled

Kylo is more powerful

Soup95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightsabers: Inquisitor
Force: Kylo Ren

All out: Kylo Ren

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Erkan12

The Inquisitor.

@burnface said:

The Inquisitor got wiped out by someone with far less force potential, and Kylo when bloodlusted attacks far too ravenously and has far superior telekinetic showings. In pure sabers its a decent fight with Kylo edging it due to being more powerful

Potential =/= current power.

Kylo get his ass kicked by a person who has zero training, he was wounded before that true, but his dueling performance against Finn and Rey... It was just shameful.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By mechwalker

I think the Inquisitor could take this he definitely as the edge in saber fighting.

The V0id

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo losing to Rey. I'll let that slide, but struggling against Finn? I hear people saying he was toying with Finn. I don't think so. After watching the movie I didn't ever get the sense that Kylo was the type of guy that "toyed around". He was just flat out struggling to put Finn away and Finn actually was able to injure him.

Oh...Inquisitor.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo has raw potential only. He brings shame to the name Sith. He is an emotional wreck and a jobber and lost to an untrained noob who only had the most basic knowledge of how to use the force. Honestly he loses to any named Inquisitor, ranking Sith or Jedi Knight.

If he lost in a lightsaber duel with someone who had barely ever SEEN a lightsaber before, imagic how badly he would get whipped if he fought someone who was actually compotent. I know he was shot in the leg, but STILL it's awful for anyone who calls themselves a sith to job so badly. Vader could probably have killed luke in cloud city with both his hands tied behind his back and a malfunctioning leg

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inquisitor stomps. Kylo was weaksauce

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erkan12

@decaf_wizard said:

He brings shame to the name Sith.

Except that he is not a Sith. :/ He belongs to First Order.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, everyone was hyped for the movie. Now that Kylo Ren has his feats everyone is just trashing on how weak he is XD

magnus18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo wins. I see people saying that he sucks because of his fight against Fin, two things. 1. He was shot in the gut with a bowcaster which is a weapon that insta kills everything it shoots and blew a storm trooper so far into the air that he landed meters away. 2. He was an emotional wreck. So considering He was SERIOUSLY hindered in his one dueling scene, has really impressive force control/raw power, and is said to have slaughtered his way through Luke's new padawans(his peers at the time) he should be able to take any of the inquisitors in a one on one battle.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, ill back Kylo...basically because I think he can stasis field GI and kill him on the spot

Kylo is a disappointing duelist tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnus18: He was hindered but he still has a lot of trouble against Finn, someone who was defeated by a stormtrooper.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: I guess. So he brings shame to dark siders everywhere then, I mean it the guy was basically a toddler throwing a tantrum.

From what I gathered from watching the movie his backstory equated to: Was pissed of at his daddy so he went all emo, joined the dark side, killed a bunch of noob Jedi.

It might have been ok if he was a component force user, but he was FAR from that, and would be eaten alive by anybody above padawan level. I know he was snagged in the hip by a bowcaster before the duel, but put Vader in his place shoot him in the hip with a bowcaster, rip one of his arms off and take his saber and he would have still fodderised Fin and Rey. To lose that badly to complete newbies who have barely even see a saber is shameful

Soup95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Soup95

@decaf_wizard:SPOILERS He was shot in the stomach by Chewie's bow caster just previously, the same weapon that launched Stormtroopers through the air. Not to mention he was obviously an emotional wreck, so almost certainly was emotionally hindered in both of their fights to a very high degree. And he hasn't finished his training according to Snoke

Also, comparing Kylo to Vader is not fair at all

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Kylo. We still don't know how good his Saber skills are when he's uninjureduninjured and unhindered but he's not a disposable Inquisitor and assuming his Saber skills compliment his force abilities he should win the majority

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's not a disposable Inquisitor

Why not? Vaders Inquisitors were kiling Jedi Knights and padawans from the Clone Wars while all Ren has is killing noob Jedi of some new Jedi Order that did not have half what the Clone Wars ones did.

He fits the definition of disposable Inquisitor.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yea, Not touching this till Next week at the earliest.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo Ren will get stronger and get greater feats, as it seems they want him to to grow alongside Rey. But for now, he loses almost every thread he's in.....

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah true the the only people he killed were other students. But I meant he's more worthy of being a Sith (if he is one) than any of the Inquisitors and his force potential puts him above them. We can't gauge his lightsaber skills accurately yet bbecause he was super hindered in his fight but assuming that his skills are as good as his power on a normal day hr should win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah true the the only people he killed were other students. But I meant he's more worthy of being a Sith (if he is one) than any of the Inquisitors and his force potential puts him above them. We can't gauge his lightsaber skills accurately yet because he's he was super hindered in his fight but assuming that his skills are as good as his power on a normal day hr should win.

A lot of assumption in this.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: How do you think this battle goes, if Kylo is uninjured and unhindered as the book says?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, everyone was hyped for the movie. Now that Kylo Ren has his feats everyone is just trashing on how weak he is XD

Yeah, the guy was able to stop blaster shots like nothing and got owned by two dudes who never picked on saber before.

I think the reason he lost was just a metter of luck. Kylo was mentally disabled at the time, got shot by Chewie and had to fight a very powerful and awakened force user.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo is clearly being painted as above someone like the Inquisitor. So I'd imagine he'd win.

Avatar image for batmanspreppack
batmanspreppack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle had been hit with a bowcaster (basically an At-ST direct hit) and had just murdered his dad. He's also facing off against a god-tier Mary Sue who managed to become stronger than EBS Luke in the span of a day.

I say kylo. He's the son of leia, nephew of Luke and grandson of Vader his power is off the charts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Inquisitor. Kylo has better Force powers but the Inquisitor is no dummie. He also is much better in lightsaber dueling. So he gets the win.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Kylo is a competent enough duelist to compete with a former jedi knight who was trained by Darth Vader when he's not injured is a pretty big assumption. All we know is that uninjured he managed to kill what amounted to younglings through unknown means and later struggled to put down a Stormtrooper in a duel, then lost to an uninitiated Force Sensitive who'd never used a lightsaber before in her life.

Injured and weakened as he was, he was still moving around decently well and seemed to be trying to draw strength from the pain of his wound, so he should have immediately disarmed both of them and cut them down if his level of skill was where people are trying to put him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you have facts your opinion is null, the Inquisitor has the feats, he wins

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to say as we haven't seen much of what Kylo Ren can do. He definitely has a much greater potential, but I doubt he's fought anybody on The Grand Inquisitor's skill level before. I personally think TGI is one of the most underrated warriors in Star Wars. I don't think he'd beat characters like TCW Kenobi or Ventress, but I don't think he'd get stomped by them either. Every time I saw him fight I was under the impression he was an exceptionally skilled force user and warrior. The Emperor or Vader did make him the Grand Inquisitor after all. I can't imagine they'd give that title to a pushover.

Until I see something from Kylo Ren in the future to suggest otherwise I'd say TGI wins 8/10

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mylo Ten stomps hemis a Skywalker

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bumping so that I can say Kylo dies.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well you bumped the wrong thread buddy. Kylo wrecks.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well you bumped the wrong thread buddy. Kylo wrecks.

Are you going to say something like:

Kylo > Snoke Pretorian Guards > Inquisitors?

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixtitan:

I don't need to. Kylo doesn't need to engage in a saber fight. He can destroy GI with the Force. He's got "immense" TK defenses which means the Inquisitor can't touch him and he's an equal of someone who lifted dozens of large boulders covering an entire cave entrance which pretty much dwarfs anything the Inquisitor has done.

Inquisitor being far far less skilled than someone like Mace Windu, Maul having "far superior skill to him", him definitely not surviving an engagement with Obi-Wan and being trounced by massively pre-prime Vader also mean he's gonna have difficulties against one of the "most impressive combatants in Star Wars" as per Abrams.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers