• 68 results
Posted by DonatelloRawks (1324 posts) 3 years, 4 months ago

Poll: Kylo Ren vs Batman (94 votes)

Kylo Ren 55%
Batman 44%
Stalemate 1%

NOTE AND READ, THESE ARE THE RULES

• Kylo Ren as seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • Kylo Ren is total blood-lusted and will not hold back (as one can see in the beginning of SW: TFA when he kills some village elder)
  • NEITHER SIDE knows where is the other opponent - They will start the fight searching for each other in a huge dense forest
  • Batman of New 52 comics canon.
  • Batman has 1 year of prep before the fight begins - Note that he uses the 1 year of prep to practice light-saber combat ONLY (And at the same time fight crimes in Gotham, there's no one to replace him after all), not enact Anti-Jedi plans or something like that.
  • Batman has access to standard gear ONLY. No fancy stuff such as Hellbat suit.

Who wins this?

#1 Posted by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman most likely. Right now at least. Does Batman have Mobius Chair?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#2 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12002 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep stomps

#3 Edited by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
@redzkz said:

He did say Batman of the New 52 cannon with standard gear only. It's either that or Jim Gordon.

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by DonatelloRawks (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:

He did say Batman of the New 52 cannon with standard gear only. It's either that or Jim Gordon.

No Caption Provided

Damn. I totally forgot about Gordon Batman.

My intention in the OP is for Bruce Wayne standard New 52 Batman.

#6 Edited by Stefano (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Kylo holds him still and cuts him in half

#7 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

Kylo holds him still and cuts him in half

Honestly this.

#8 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats him down.

#9 Posted by bgibs13390 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16551 posts) - - Show Bio

Kylo can one-shot. Unless Batman has prep he has no way of winning. Heck, a massively injured Kylo can probably still beat Bats.

EDIT: Just saw Batman has prep. If Kylo abuses TK he still wins, tho.

#11 Edited by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

One year of prep is bloody overkill. Oh wait practice with a saber? Meh he's already a better fight than Kylo. He has no answer to being immobilized by the force though.

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman handily.

#13 Posted by RichardCranium (766 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone please note Batman's 1 year of prep only involves training with light saber...

light saber training seems rather difficult from what i heard

#14 Posted by BulletTimer (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone please note Batman's 1 year of prep only involves training with light saber...

light saber training seems rather difficult from what i heard

If Tray Door can manage it...

Avatar image for thesilentripper
#15 Posted by TheSilentRipper (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

Kylo stomps.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#18 Posted by Ultra_SupermanKing (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Well after watching the movie I can say Batman stomps pretty damn easily, or really anyone who is remotely competent.

#19 Posted by 20damon (6062 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has no feats of force resistance, he gets held and killed

#20 Posted by Pizzaman (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Batman bias tho.

#21 Posted by Talon_Deadeye (310 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Sirfizwhiz (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Batman.

#23 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

1. If Batman's prep includes watching TFA, he stomps regardless of circumstance 10/10.

2. If Kylo cannot detect people who don't have the Force, Batman stomps via stealth blitz 9/10.

3. In a straight fight, Kylo gets blitzed. He's quick and accurate in short movements, such as blocking a blaster, but in any attack string or engagement longer than the initial strike his accuracy and combo speed drop considerably. The fact is his first swing is the only one that's going to matter, and Batman can probably dodge that 9/10. The problem is Force Push, but Bruce can eat that and thankfully Kylo doesn't spam.

4. If by lightsaber training the OP meant Batman gets either a lightsaber or some kind of lightsaber blocking batarang for that sake (Ik, standard gear, but wtf good is lightsaber training without a weapon? Just dodge, bruh!), Batman stomps Kylo into the mud.

5. If Kylo can detect people without the Force, Batman probably takes it 8/10. Proximity mines and intentionally getting caught in stasis to bait him. The 2 for Kylo accounts Force Choke. The biggest issue is that sensing Batman could lead him right into a trap.

6. If Kylo, by chance, gets the drop on Batman, he can probably take it 8/10 with stasis/push and the element of suprise. I don't see that happening, though, even with some form of life-detect. He popped up on Rey, but she was at least feeling a tickle of the Force and she also isn't a master strategist with 1 year prep.

#24 Posted by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

A prepped Batman would win....

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by HelixFlameYT (1922 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#27 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15934 posts) - - Show Bio

A prepped Batman got this. If untrained Rey hold him off like she did I think Batman could find a way to win. A prepped Batman has defeated harder opponents.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
#28 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kylo stomps.

#29 Posted by Seeffiss-alt17 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kylo's force powers aren't restricted he wins. Otherwise, Batman handily wins with a year of light saber training, tbh he would probably win no prep in a pure lightsaber contest.

#30 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Bones309 (2202 posts) - - Show Bio

If standard gear includes sonic weapons, I'd give this to Batman.

#32 Posted by Penderor (5561 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman roflstomps. Kilo Rey didn't managed to kill anyone with the Force in the movie. Its also very unlikely that he will use TK on the beginning of the fight and once they engage in melee Kilo is dead.

#33 Edited by MichaelJulius (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the scenario. Does Batman know what the Force is, or not. If not, then Kylo is going to manhandle him. If he does know, then Kylo is in for a world of hurt when Batman stumbles across ysalamir's to totally disable Kylo in his tracks. Then, his saber and stunningly gorgeous hair won't mean a thing as Batman pummels him like the whiny infant he is.

#34 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what's worse in this thread: the Kylo lowballing or the Batman prep wanking.

#35 Posted by TryingToChill (966 posts) - - Show Bio

idk for all we know batman has the force as well.

#36 Posted by MichaelJulius (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno whats worse in this thread: when someone downplays a fictional character for having certain powers and qualities or the cynical attitude towards others who don't think super hero characters shouldn't exist. This is a battle forum and a place where fictional and sometimes non fictional characters duel. Batman has OP prep power so stop lowballing him. Kylo has very little to no saber training, is a 6'3 115 pound kid with no hand to hand combat skill. If he had to fight Bruce without the Force powers, Bruce would wreck him 100x times over without batting an eyelash.

@thevivas said:

I don't know what's worse in this thread: the Kylo lowballing or the Batman prep wanking.

#37 Edited by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

Well a janitorial Storm trooper nearly beat Kylo Ren, and a random scavenger was able to actually beat him so I think its safe to say Batman takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
#38 Posted by deactivated-5c9535a734784 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Kylo stomps.

@thevivas said:

#39 Edited by wiese (205 posts) - - Show Bio

At the end of the day.

Kylo Ren struggled to beat a Janitor. Bats stomps

#40 Edited by Sy8000 (35249 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust means Kylo should just rag doll him with TK.

#41 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: He doesn't spam, he only used it once while bloodlusted... Pretty sure Bruce will be okay after one push.

#42 Posted by Sy8000 (35249 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: He doesn't spam, he only used it once while bloodlusted... Pretty sure Bruce will be okay after one push.

He was never exactly bloodlusted and he can just use force stun.

#43 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I mean...he was mad enough to yell at a stormtrooper on a personal level. His in-character bloodlust feats consist of playing around while enraged, traumatized, and bleeding to death...and hitting a machine. I agree if this is an OoC bloodlust that push would be the key here, but IC he's too sadistic to go for the kill even when he's enraged. Instead, he tries to draw it out (entire end battle) and inadvertently opens himself up while doing so. Apparently sadistically drawing the fight out is more important to him than his anger, his grief, medical attention, and TRAITORS.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#44 Edited by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

@highaccuser: I mean...he was mad enough to yell at a stormtrooper on a personal level. His in-character bloodlust feats consist of playing around while enraged, traumatized, and bleeding to death...and hitting a machine. I agree if this is an OoC bloodlust that push would be the key here, but IC he's too sadistic to go for the kill even when he's enraged. Instead, he tries to draw it out (entire end battle) and inadvertently opens himself up while doing so. Apparently sadistically drawing the fight out is more important to him than his anger, his grief, medical attention, and TRAITORS.

not to mention Rey had more training than Luke in Dagobah...

Loading Video...

... From a certain point of view. I mean, Luke fought Darth Vader with less than this. so I don't think there is any shame on Kylo losing to her.

#45 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: Luke fought Vader after Ben's training, Drone training, fighting/winning war-altering battles, visiting Jedi temples, and Yoda's power grind course. Rey had more than that...how, exactly?

I mean, Daisy>Mark, but that's just actors. The characters are not even close yet.

#46 Edited by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: Luke fought Vader after Ben's training, Drone training, visiting Jedi temples, and Yoda's power grind course. Rey had more than that...how, exactly?

No Caption Provided

#47 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
#48 Posted by Jiraiya_sageofoil (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wank is appalling. Jedi are over batmans physical stats. Also force stun and he kills him. Precog and kills him. Force choke and kills him. Ragdolls and kills him. Uses force to make batman stab himself. Endless ways he wins. Kylo may not be the best sith but he's above batman

#49 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wank is appalling. Jedi are over batmans physical stats. Also force stun and he kills him. Precog and kills him. Force choke and kills him. Ragdolls and kills him. Uses force to make batman stab himself. Endless ways he wins. Kylo may not be the best sith but he's above batman

Loading Video...

basically any decent force user with force choke could one shot Batman if he wants to.

#50 Edited by BurningMartian (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, if Batman brings something like the Hellbat armour to this battle with prep, I don't think Kylo has ever held something that strong with force.

He could even add the Speed Force mode of his Insider suit to mix things up. Or, if he was morals off, he could just nuke him from a distance from the BatPlane like he did against All-American Boy.(Doubt the last part though)

Edit: Whoops, saw all that stuff was banned, Kylo probably wins