Kylo Ren runs the gauntlet

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SonOfDarkSide

Gauntlet is from weakest to strongest

1. Legends SOD maul

2. Legends ROTS Dooku

3. Gear 5th luffy

4.Eos ichigo

5. Baryon mode Naruto

6. Legends rots anakin skywalker

7. The praetorian guards

8. Legends rots mace windu

9. Yoda at his peak in legends

10. ROTS sidious

11. The knights of ren tros

12.Grandmaster Luke skywalker (legends)

13. TLJ Rey skywalker

14.Abeloth

15. End of tros Rey Skywalker

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wtf….

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Garou solos the verse

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 due to Legends speed scaling being vastly above canon

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 due to Legends speed scaling being vastly above canon

Entire gauntlet is ridiculously out of order

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A_FINE_EDITION  Online

@kaore: agreed. I’m half convinced they’re trolling with how they’re ordered. I mean, seriously? TLJ Rey above not just the several Legebds characters who’d stomp her, but also the Praetorian guards she literally needed Kylo’s help to defeat?

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do these trolls always copy my username

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for daddyprometheus
DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO

DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku beats him hand to hand, like a real man.

DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stomps Ichigo the hill level fodder however.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confirmed by who? So Rey from TLJ is stronger than the same guards that her and Kylo had immense difficulty in defeating, even while teamed up? Legends scales way higher than canon, so Rey is not remotely on Abeloth’s level. Stop trolling. Unless you’re legitimately serious, which is just sad.

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Son_ofthe_force alt??

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh yes fodder praetorian guards > the literal chosen one

Kylo dies before the gauntlet even starts probably

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say he stops or potentially clears but it seems like Rey finished her training and the Jedi live in her now so I’d say kylo stops at 14 or 15

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkside: based on what? He’s miles slower and less skilled than more than half the people on this list. Hell, canon Maul and Dooku are probably more than enough to beat him, let alone their Legends counterparts. He stops at 1 and 2 for certain. Can’t speak for 3, 4, and 5. He might be able to take out the Praetorians on his own now, and we’ve already seen him trash the KoR. He beats TLJ Rey and gets stomped by the other 2Legends titans. All the Jedi Rey probably wins as well.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. This is spite.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies to 1

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: tell me how someone who is inquisitor level can defend against a force maelstorm

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkside: What scaling? 99% Kylo’s power is purely statements and you know it. Even if you use his stupid temple busting feat Kylo never rag dolls IC and SOD Maul anhilates him in sabers

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt: he is above kfv by scaling so he automatically clears the first 5-7 rounds without question. The temple feat is superior to the legends dreadnoguht feat so that also exists. Maul is inquisitor level and dooku is a old man so he stomps the first 2 rounds low diff

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkside: Maul is Inquisitor level despite his clear superiority to 3 of them at once? What gave you that impression? When he overpowered one casually in the Force? Or forced them to retreat numerous times? Or how he fights people who none of the Inquisitors would scale to in their wildest dreams? Hell, per Filonj the strongest of them is weaker than Ventress, and probably early-war Ventress at that.

Kylo does not remotely scale above KFV, especially not the Legends incarnation. And don’t use the “his skills are formidable like his grandfather” statement, which is incredibly vague and is not backed up by feats. All Kylo has is statements and accolades, all incredibly vague.

None of Kylo’s feats are better than the dreadnought feat, and the maelstrom is incredibly inconsistent and he’s never replicated it again. It’s arguable that Sidious was the one behind it anyway. Kylo certainly has no idea how he did it. The discrepancies in power and speed between Legends and Disney canon alone makes half these mismatches, and that’s not even mentioning the skill gap.

Your scaling doesn’t even make sense if we only use Disney canon. TLJ Rey was in serious trouble fighting 3-4 of the Praetorian Guards. The entire group would’ve dogpiled and slaughtered her if she didn’t have Kylo as backup. Why is she put higher up on the gauntlet than the entire guard? I could see RoS Rey, sure, but not a version of her that was clearly not capable of beating all of them at once.

This is either utter delusion, extreme wank, or bait. Calling Dooku an old man doesn’t mean anything. Yoda’s centuries older, several feet shorter, yet still more powerful and more skilled. Old age usually means very little in Star Wars. Also, isn’t debating in your own thread not allowed?

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: maul struggled against a wounded kanan so he’s obviously inquisitor level

The dreadnought is smaller than the statues Kyle destroyed

Dooku is an old man who got rag filled so I don’t see your point here

Anyways Kylo stops at 15

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkside: he was caught off-guard while toying with what he assumed was a cripple, when in fact Kanan gained a momentary amp/oneness boost that allowed him to surprise Maul and remove him from the battlefield (he didn’t even outright win). Maul already showed clear superiority to Kanan several times throughout that single episode alone. You cannot actually be trying to sell Sub-Inquisitor Maul when he was visibly stomping 3 of them at once, and his peer in Ashoka stomped 2.

Even if the dreadnought is smaller, it’s not by that much and Anakin did it just after he became a Knight. He grew exponentially more powerful throughout the war.

My point is that his age has very little to do with this. You say “Dooku’s an old man” like that somehow invalidates all of his incredibly impressive feats and scaling. Also, “got rag filled” by who exactly?

So by your logic does any old character get utterly destroyed by younger ones? Sidious, who by the time of RoS has not only been kicking around for longer than Dooku, but is also physically deteriorating and established as weaker than he was before, just ragdolled Rey and Ben like they were nothing. And that was before his “All Sith” amp or Fuad amp or whatever. He just yanked them off the ground and sucked their energy out, and they were completely helpless to do anything.

I really just don’t see your point when you bring up the fact that Dooku’s old. He’s shown parity to AotC Yoda and continued to grow from there, which is already enough to say he doesn’t get ragdolled here. Even if we use Disney canon Yoda has that utterly insane mountain-monster feat that blows Kylo’s out of the water. And that was pre-TPM. If we use Legends versions, who again, scale WAY above Disney canon, Kylo gets blitzed before he even knows what’s happening.

Of course, this is all obviously an attempt to just rile people up and troll with nonsensical scaling and wank. Seriously, your own list contradicts what the movies already showed. You also completely ignored my entire point about TLJ Rey vs the Praetorian Guards.

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: you have no evidence implying kanan got a oneness amp so I don’t know how maul is not inquisitor level considering ahsoka defeated them first

Not to mention I don’t see how half of the people on this gauntlet is going to defend from a force maelstrom

And I don’t see how kyli doesn’t win against legends yoda as he scales above by scaling (palpatine called him a true sith implying he’s above vader dooku maul and every other with in legends)

Not to mention Rey did defeat the praetorian guards it’s just that she can’t get a. Good control of her powers which is why she started losing in the end.

Stop being rude as it seems like I’m clearly superior than you as a debater. The stupid should know their place.

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

also show PROOF that kylo dioesnt get stomped otherwise the argument is invalid

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkside: Why do you explicitly ignore Maul’s consistent performance against them in that episode in favor of an outlier feat with heavy context behind it? Kanan was repeatedly outperformed by Maul the entire episode in their fights against the Inquisitors and struggled against all of the Inquisitors in that season, often being beaten by them. But suddenly after one showing very clearly intended to portray Kanan letting go and feeling the Force in a way he hasn’t before (aka an amp) Maul is just being sub-Inquisitor like he’s always been? So Maul showing up to help Ahsoka and Kanan and dominating a brief 3v1 exchange just… doesn’t count? Or when he very quickly overpowered 8th Brother right after said Inquisitor KO’d Kanan?

We still have no idea how Kylo did this “Force Maelstrom” and he’s never used it again. Kylo doesn’t even seem to understand how he did it. All it even did was knock back the Knights of Ren, who are still complete fodder that struggled lifting lava and got stomped by Vader. If anything it’s an outlier or at the very least not in his consistent array of abilities.

How are Vader, Dooku, and Maul not true Sith? They were all given the title of Darth and Sidious refers to all of them as his apprentices. Even if that was true in-canon how would that scale Kylo over their Legends counterparts, who still scale way higher due to the differences in speed and power in EU material. Sidious in the very same book you’re citing doubts that Kylo will ever surpass Vader as a worthy apprentice. He also says Kylo is NOT a true Sith, so now you’ve either blatantly lied or just misremembered the quote. “He scales above by scaling” is not remotely solid logic. It’s a complete nothing-burger of a statement.

Rey defeated the guards WITH KYLO’S HELP. They were fighting them together and still nearly lost. Do you really think that if Rey didn’t have her teammate she’d still win despite how she struggled and almost died against about half of them? Stop being ridiculous. She “can’t get a good control of her powers” is an excuse. TLJ Rey is simply inferior to the entire guard.

I apologize for insulting you. But calling me stupid and saying I should “know my place” is being equally rude, so I say we just refrain from further name-calling. But once again, I am pretty sure debating in your own thread is not allowed.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over before it began

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say he stops or potentially clears but it seems like Rey finished her training and the Jedi live in her now so I’d say kylo stops at 14 or 15

This troll is worse the Son_ofthe_Force for sure..

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefacemask: care to explain why he doesn’t make it to 14 or 15 without insulting me? Also I don’t even know who son_ofthe_force is

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: unless you show proof he is stomping every round except the last 4

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FreeFaceMask
@sonofdarkside said:

@freefacemask: care to explain why he doesn’t make it to 14 or 15 without insulting me? Also I don’t even know who son_ofthe_force is

You do realize number 12 can manipulate black holes right?

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefacemask: show scans or even proof legends> canon or Kylo wins

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops pretty easily at 1 by virtue of legends scaling

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul stomps him.

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FreeFaceMask
@sonofdarkside said:

@freefacemask: show scans or even proof legends> canon or Kylo wins

Legends Luke can manipulate black hole

Kylo cannot

no proof required.. nice trolling tho..

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefacemask: it seems like you’re just pulling shit out of your ass, expected from a member of the tfm

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonOfDarkSide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefacemask: Kyle still kills him 9/10 mid diff btw as you have yet to show me proof

alx03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By alx03

Kylo gets stomped.

The only ones who Kylo can defeat are the guards and the Knights of Ren, since they are fodder, even the inquisitors are more useful than them.

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FreeFaceMask
FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers