Kyle Rayner (DC) VS Simon the Digger (Gurren Lagann)

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mf_d0om

Poll Kyle Rayner (DC) VS Simon the Digger (Gurren Lagann) (10 votes)

Kyle Rayner (DC) 30%
Simon the Digger (Gurren Lagann) 70%

Simon the Digger, the Leader of Team Dai-Gurren and Spiral Warrior.

Kyle Rayner, the powerful Emerald Knight of Justice and Green Lantern.

These two were once noble men, down on their luck, without a hope of escape from the traps that are their boring, mundane lives. But as fate would have it, Alien objects would be in their possession, allowing them hope of a new life with greater things to look forward to. With their immense willpower and determination, almost nothing is impossible, and they know, they’ll find their ways. But with all that power came great responsibility, and the responsibility to surpass another great hero who they themselves had strong willpower that had inspired the will of their very own, shaping them for a better future ahead.

Reaching the very pinnacle of power they could with their will, determination, and the friends they made along the way, they proved the best knights to take down the most powerful darknesses within their entire universes, taking on immense power of those around them, lighting the darkest hour with nothing but their will.

Kyle gets the White Lantern Power Ring and has access to the Life Equation here.

Simon is EOS here, and can create any of his mechs at will, (including the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), with his Spiral Energy.

And if you’re wondering if that’s even possible for Simon to do, it was indeed confirmed in an interview:

"When you see the climax, you can see that Simon himself is Gurren Lagann, isn't he?

Imaishi: That's right. You don't need a mecha, you don't need to combine, you just need one body.

Imaishi: I can't help but feel that way. Because Simon himself has the power. The Spiral Power doesn't come from the robot, but from Simon, and that's the only way to drop it. The robot itself is just an amplifier. It's like an armor."

No Prep.

In Character.

Fight To The Death.

• 
Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simon, my 2nd favorite shonen protagonist of all time behind Ichigo, wins :D

Simon with STTGL kind of just outclasses him in terms of dimensional scaling afaik.

For any Kyle supporters, where would you scale him?

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simon, my 2nd favorite shonen protagonist of all time behind Ichigo, wins :D

Simon with STTGL kind of just outclasses him in terms of dimensional scaling afaik.

For any Kyle supporters, where would you scale him?

He should definitely outclass him in dimensional tiering, but does he have an answer for the Life Equation here, since I gave Kyle access to it?

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mf_d0om: Simon should be able to resist it with STTGL since it has the power of an infinite Multiverse. I honestly don't remember the Life Equation on that level

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

simon

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

mf_d0om

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mf_d0om

Bump.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Morghulis

@killianduclark said:

Kyle

He’s too slow, and Simon is too big in the STTGL mech… idk how this is a battle unless Kyle is near universal with the white lantern ring?

OT: STTGL holy-shit-stomps

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KillianDuclark  Online

@morghulis:

At his peak White Lantern Kyle possessed the life equation, a formula that would allow him to warp all of existence to his whims.

An evil counter part of this version of Kyle, Oblivion was threatening the universe, so peak Kyle at his worse should not be less than universal.

Admittedly though I hear STTGL defeated anti spiral who is 11D. But tbh that never really seemed too crazy a feat for Kyle to replicate imo

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@killianduclark: Sorry for my late reply once you read this…

€<€<€

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

No Caption Provided

For starters, here is the size of STTGL and it’s still compared to the observable universe ^^^

- - - - - -

The size of the drill and the main piece that STTGL can fight at MFTL+++ helps him out just a little too much here. Now, I don’t know the furthest extent of WL Kyle’s reality warping, but if Simon has eyes on him, he’s swinging in his direction and killing him tmk. Can you provide any durability and attack feats from WL Kyle in your next post if possible, please?

Here, is an insanely powerful feat from STTGL, but it is divided between him and another nearly as really powerful character:

^^^ STTGL and Anti-Spiral in their clash ended up destroying the universe, then rebooting it in the process. Aside from the above feat, they treat even large galaxies as playthings and throw them around at eachother.

I believe the universe-ending feat should be enough for STTGL, but I’ll hold and take back what I said earlier about Simon “holy-shit-stomping” until I can get a better understanding on what WL Kyle is capable of - my apologies.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a huge fan of Kyle, and just finished Gurren lagann, Simon wins. Kyle with the life equation rewrote the universe. Considering Simon can casually throw hands with a being that can create infinite universes, and pocket universes between higher dimensions, and the power to alter guaranteed 0 percent probability to 100 percent + the ability to evolve indefinitely through sheer willpower means Simon scales way above even life equation white lantern kyle

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Simon doesn't even need mecha.