Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good match up... I think team 1 have the advantage but slightly surfer will I've hem hell.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer doesnt fight at FTL speeds. In fact most of the time he's getting hit by slow characters like Hulk, Thor, Namor, and others.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Surfer doesnt fight at FTL speeds. In fact most of the time he's getting hit by slow characters like Hulk, Thor, Namor, and others.

When has Kyle or Hel fought FTL?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Norrin has the superior draining, and if Kyle tries that method, (assuming SS hasn't done anything), he will get outdrained, as Norrin has the superior draining; and better method for dealing with it as well.

Lol Norrin can move at hyper-speeds, and can react in a fraction of a Nanosecond, which surpasses any speed feat shown by Kyle.

His Cosmic awareness and sense will allow him to no pretty much everything, and is essentially a living prep.

He does open with it, however he holds back on them, and if again if you read it's morals off, where Norrin won't have that usual mental barrier allowing Kyle a chance.

Also Norrin has taken Hulk easily within the last 10 years as well, not to mention he has his own shields, which are forgotten about, assuming Kyle lives long enough, which could take a hit from a Warrior Madness/Power Gem Thor, who's striking capability would be a notch above even Kyle; and it didn't even leave a scratch on his shield.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

I dont know. Why are you asking me?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

Just curious is all. I don't think anybody in this fight can fight at FTL speeds. Surfer maybe with high end feats, but not sure.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: lol no they don't.Surfer isn't going FTL when Norrin attacks in the first scan.

In the 2nd scan,it even says:

"Near Light Speed"

And all Surfer is doing is going in a straight line.

What does the 3rd scan prove?

And in the 4th scan,there's no indication of their speed at all.

If Surfer can fight FTL,how come he couldn't grab the Infinity Gauntlet off of Thanos's hand?And don't say Thanos dodged it because it clearly says:

"Surfer missed"

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

Just curious? I don't think anybody in this fight can fight at FTL speeds. Surfer maybe with high end feats, but not sure.

I agree. Nobody here can fight at FTL speeds.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

Just curious? I don't think anybody in this fight can fight at FTL speeds. Surfer maybe with high end feats, but not sure.

I agree. Nobody here can fight at FTL speeds.

Heck, other than the Flash Family their aren't that many characters in general that can actually FIGHT at FTL speeds.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: lol no they don't.Surfer isn't going FTL when Norrin attacks in the first scan.

In the 2nd scan,it even says:

"Near Light Speed"

And all Surfer is doing is going in a straight line.

What does the 3rd scan prove?

And in the 4th scan,there's no indication of their speed at all.

If Surfer can fight FTL,how come he couldn't grab the Infinity Gauntlet off of Thanos's hand?And don't say Thanos dodged it because it clearly says:

"Surfer missed"

First and second scan were to prove surfer is cabable at bull rushing enemys at faster than light speeds, the 3rd and 4th were to demonstrate surfer fighting using his super speed.

And i'm not exactly sure what that instance has to do with this? Someone can clearly be moving at any speed to miss, infact surfer was moving a thoughsands of times the speed of light during that instance; him simply missing by an inch isnt an indicator of his combat speed but more or less his bull rushing across a galaxy accuracy

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: The 1st 2 didn't prove that at all.The other 2 are just unimpressive

Not the Flash(s) because they can actually can control their movements at FTL speeds,unlike the Surfer

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NighThunder

@reaverlation: Surfer very well can control his movements while moving faster than light, hell, he flew around someone at faster than light speeds. To say he can't control his movement is to say he can't control his board, something laughably un-true

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: He flew in one way,hence a circle and all he did was talk.When Surfer stopped moving,that's when he attacked.When Surfer goes FTL or time travels of any sort,he flies just straight and straight only

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By NighThunder

@reaverlation: It's a known fact surfer can fly on his board FTL, this is something he does regularly. In any of his combat when he fights an enemy while flying on his board, it's safe to assume he doesn't slow down.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Thor can fly FTL regularly too but his combat speed is absolutely pitiful

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RenaissanceMan

I'm going Team 2

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NighThunder

@reaverlation: Yes but the device thor uses isnt controlling the entirety of his movement. Surfer can move his board at FTL speeds, and has shown the ability to react to things while flying at said speed. While fighting, he doesn't slow down unless he actually gets off his board to brawl or completely stops

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@kingant27: @highaccuser:

Norrin has Cosmic awareness etc, so he will be aware of this, and due to morals; he will effectively act upon this.

That's not how cosmic awarness works. It just gives him environmental awarness, not knowledge of weaknesses

That´s exactly how cosmic awareness works, it can tell the enemy´s weakness.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say team 1 in a close battle. He'l can probably take Surfer or at least hold him off for a while. He has the undoubtable speed advantage and if he lays enough punches out on Surfer it should keep him from utilizing his matter manipulation. Kyle should be able to take out Sentry with some synapsal manipulation. He can slow Sentry down and then take him out with some blasts of power. Eventually Sentry will turn human and Kyle finishes him. Then Kyle assists H'el in taking out Surfer.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Silver Surfer and the Sentry wins, with Norrin taking on either, while the other holding of one; long enough for Norrin to help out IMO.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle has blocked shots from Larfleeze. and H'el's TK has held superman, wonder woman and superboy without them being able to break free. I'll take them.