User Lists: 0

Kuzan easily

JillBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kuzan is likely faster and stronger but esdeath can freeze time but im not sure it matters since his whole body is ice and can't really be harmed very much.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji solos the verse

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji solos the verse

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan God stomps

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: off topic, but I wouldnt say that he solos the WHOLE verse, but he definitely crushes esdeath

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@etoro1 said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: off topic, but I wouldnt say that he solos the WHOLE verse, but he definitely crushes esdeath

There's no one more powerful than Esdeath in that verse...

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive mismatch

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etoro1: I don't think that would work on a logia.. anyway he can easily avoid her attacks with haki... and also by feats he is superior by far

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: true, but alas, a conversation for a different day. Kuzan stomps in this scenario

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add in every other One Piece character, set them as a composite, take away Esdeath's ice powers, her sword, blind her, give her one arm, and she still pegs every single one of them at the same time.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add in every other One Piece character, set them as a composite, take away Esdeath's ice powers, her sword, blind her, give her one arm, and she still pegs every single one of them at the same time.

hobi hobi fruit would outhax her to the moon

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan unless he's stupid enough to wait for Esdeath's time freeze.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan, easily.

He's massively faster and she literally can't hurt him.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: You mean the same Sugar who reacted to and blitzed several Tontatta's ( who are all around MHS ) at once ?

She would easily be able to tag/hit Esdeath.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12: Esdeath blitzes people who are FTL, The literal fodders in AGK are easily MHS.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan solos the verse, idont remember esdeath having anything that can help her against complete intangibility.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Esdeath literally has zero FTL feats.

Esdeaths best speed feat was being faster than Akame, who was basically a lightning timer.

And lol at AGK fodder being MHS.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazelmp4: I don't remember Kuzan being multi-planetary and FTL.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Esdeath literally has zero FTL feats.

Esdeaths best speed feat was being faster than Akame, who was basically a lightning timer.

And lol at AGK fodder being MHS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1vine_: Sugar isn't landing a hit.

clearly i was answering your hypothetical situation of if one piece was a composite. luffy, robin, and sugars df in one person would be far too much for anybody who isn't bloodlusted and far above in speed to handle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kuzan solo the verse

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: How do you come to the conclusion that it is FTL ?

Because Shikoutazer shoots an energy beam ?

So, by that logic, every Pre timeskip One Piece character is also FTL because they could dodge Pacifista lasers.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12: The difference is the lasers in Akame Ga Kill actually behave like real light. The lasers in One piece don't.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Harumi2Zoldyck
@d1vine_ said:
@harumi2zoldyck said:

@d1vine_: Sugar isn't landing a hit.

clearly i was answering your hypothetical situation of if one piece was a composite. luffy, robin, and sugars df in one person would be far too much for anybody who isn't bloodlusted and far above in speed to handle.

Esdeath blitzes people who are FTL. She scales above people who have shown consistent lightspeed feats and is able to keep up with them on multiple occasions. She is way above the entire One Piece verse in sheer speed.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Animebattles12

@harumi2zoldyck: How ? The lasers in One Piece actually come from light, real light.

Kizaru has been confirmed as being made out of actual, real light, and the Pacifista beams were made/originate from his power.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12: They were made from the same material, nothing suggests they have the same speed. Plus, Luffy was literally blitzed by the same Kizaru in gear second.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Light is light tho...

Anyway, that's not my point. You believe AGK lasers to be actually LS, but like you said, being made from the same material, doesn't always mean it's LS.

And yes, Luffy was blitzed by Kizaru, but we are talking about Kuzan, an Admiral, who should be waaay faster, btw weaker characters than Kuzan have reacted to and tagged Kizaru.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12: What characters weaker than Kuzan have tagged Kizaru? (Don't say Rayleigh)

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Marco is the most obvious example and old Rayleigh wouldn't be that much stronger than an Admiral, probably around the same level.

Without counting movie feats, these 2 are pretty much the only ones currently.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to look.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Senate

What is this thread lol? Someone is clearly salty. I guess Franky's radical beam is lightspeed confirmed then because it "behaves like light."

OT: Aokiji solos the verse. Also dodging lasers from a pacifista and getting blitzed by Kizaru are two different things, and doesn't make the laser any slower. A pacifista's beam is an exact replica of Kizaru's created by Vegapunk and Luffy WAS getting blitzed by them pre-timeskip. Saying a one beam is LS and another one that is literally made of light isn't is just headcanon.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that Aokiji solos the verse because he is LS or that anyone solos AGK because they are LS is utterly laughable.

Esdeath blitzes people who are FTL, she has better durability then most of One Piece, and her hax even without her time stop is nearly unrivaled. Esdeath could easily take all four yonkos at once, even without her ice.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Bring a calc proving that anyone in the Akame verse is above MHS, because all if found was EoS Akame calc'd at Mach 800 😂. Literally the AGK subreddit itself agrees with Aokiji stomping Esdeath.

Dodging a beam doesn't make one lightspeed, if that were the case, then I could bring a hundred times that's happened in the OP verse. Also you don't decide what acts like light and what doesn't.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@senate said:

@harumi2zoldyck: Bring a calc proving that anyone in the Akame verse is above MHS, because all if found was EoS Akame calc'd at Mach 800 😂. Literally the AGK subreddit itself agrees with Aokiji stomping Esdeath.

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muhammedmco/Akame_ga_Kill!_-_Lightning!

https://fiction-battle-blaze.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muhammedmco/Akame_ga_Kill-_Esdeath_says_hello_to_laser!

No Caption Provided

Here's three.

Dodging a beam doesn't make one lightspeed, if that were the case, then I could bring a hundred times that's happened in the OP verse. Also you don't decide what acts like light and what doesn't.

I don't. I just point out what's true or not.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate: Also:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ZephyrosOmega/Akame_Ga_Kill:_Another_Esdeath_Storm_Feat

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

Are you kidding me lol? Were those really the best you could find? They put him at less than 2.5% the speed of light, and you were always saying the laser was LS and that the verse is filled with FTL people?? Two major things wrong with those calcs -frame scaling is absolutely not credible when you're using the LITERAL manga as the source. Another thing is he put the speed of the laser and the speed of the canon the same. Plus there is no way the laser crossed over 200 km that's absolutely ridiculous. This is filled with so many sources of error. How far did you have to dig to find this? Here's a more fleshed out calc I found that puts the laser at MHS:

No Caption Provided

Here is a link to it and below is another calc which puts Shikoutazer at Subsonic, and you will see that the calc is really fleshed out. I'd like to remind you that if hypothetically the lasers were LS, that doesn't make the person LS at all, in fact far from it. So yeah...not LS or FTL like you've always claimed the laser to be.

On a separate note, what's the difference between this and a Pacifista's laser when they look virtually the same?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with time freeze esdeath can’t damage aokiji while he can clearly damage her.

She loses by default

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

@harumi2zoldyck:

Are you kidding me lol? Were those really the best you could find? They put him at less than 2.5% the speed of light, and you were always saying the laser was LS and that the verse is filled with FTL people?? Two major things wrong with those calcs -frame scaling is absolutely not credible when you're using the LITERAL manga as the source. Another thing is he put the speed of the laser and the speed of the canon the same. Plus there is no way the laser crossed over 200 km that's absolutely ridiculous. This is filled with so many sources of error. How far did you have to dig to find this? Here's a more fleshed out calc I found that puts the laser at MHS:

No Caption Provided

Here is a link to it and below is another calc which puts Shikoutazer at Subsonic, and you will see that the calc is really fleshed out. I'd like to remind you that if hypothetically the lasers were LS, that doesn't make the person LS at all, in fact far from it. So yeah...not LS or FTL like you've always claimed the laser to be.

On a separate note, what's the difference between this and a Pacifista's laser when they look virtually the same?

That calc is not only wrong, it is for the AGK anime which is almost completely different than the AGK manga itself.

Also, how is Shikoutazer subsonic when Tatsumi in the first episode performed supersonic feats?

There is nothing wrong with the pacifista's laser. The difference is there are massive walls of evidence that contradict anybody who hasn't at least tagged Kizaru being LS. I'm arguing this because there is nothing contradicting AGK characters being FTL.