Aang

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

Given the location, I can see Aang overpowering her since she would only have the metal on her, and Aang’s agility is a good counter for her CQC-ish and spam-ish style on top of his raw power. She’d win with decent metal in the environment.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Aystarr  Online

Given the location, I can see Aang overpowering her since she would only have the metal on her, and Aang’s agility is a good counter for her CQC-ish and spam-ish style on top of his raw power. She’d win with decent metal in the environment.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira with trouble

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rip Kuvira

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Aang, but I could definitely see this going either way. Aang's stronger and more skilled in pure earthbending, and I think this environment (combined with a lack of morals) elevates that advantage over Kuvira's metalbending and precision advantages. Kuvira's big problem here is that we simply didn't see much of her pure earthbending ability. If we assume she's comparable to the likes of Lin/Suyin (which wouldn't be out of the question, imo, considering she was >= Su when they fought with metalbending), then I could see her fending off Aang's earthbending well enough to eventually pin him down with metal. But she doesn't actually have the feats to definitively back that up, and even then Aang's still one of the best pure earthbenders in the verse, imo on a level below the likes of Toph but above the likes of Lin or Su.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@cocacolaman said:

EvyHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira in a good fight

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It depends. Aang has more raw power and a favorable location, but Kuvira still has her gear and with it, has shown she can do a lot with a little. Like when she ripped apart a boulder with two small strips (though it was from low tier bandits). I'd side with Aang for the majority though, given his scale, lack of morals and versatility. His range and projectiles are impressive.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang's agility is not good without airbending.

OT: Aang is more powerful, but I can't see him beating her. Kuvira win, low diff

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurvira

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MinhCake

I still see Kuvira taking this with the gear she has on her, but narrowly - especially compared to a more neutral location.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers