Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96

Metal Benders: Kuvira, Lin & Suyin

Fire benders: Zuko, Mako & Azula

In this battle, these 3 metal bending masters will take the talented fire bending masters.

Round 1

• Win by KO
  • Start 10 ft
  • 15 min prep
  • Everyone is in character, Morals on
  • Standard equipment; Kuvira & Su have metal sheets—Lin has cables
  • Lightning off

Round 2

• Morals off
  • Lightning on
  • Fight to the death

Location...

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Metalbenders round 1, lightning makes things closer round 2 but I'd still favor the metalbenders

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4AzulaSolos

But really... I think a sane Azula could handle 2 by herself until the other finished off the remaining person.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LokLegends

With that much metal? Metal benders stomp! Kuvira could solo

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koays

Yea....the environment and the quality of benders makes this a metal bender stomp. Trade off Mako for Avatar Wan and it's closer to a fair fight...but the metal benders are just as fast as the Fire benders and have a more effective attack/defense...even with Lightning they go down pretty hard.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Metalbenders round 1, lightning makes things closer round 2 but I'd still favor the metalbenders

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Korraspirit

Metal benders rolfstomp!

Kuivra and Su are going to be spamming the metal sheets at the fire benders. Mako and Zuko are taken out pretty early on. Not only are they outclassed by Lin, Su and Kuvira, but they are not agile enough to dodge the metal sheets. Both Kuvira and Su a way too fast and agile for the due would take them out without much difficulty. This just leaves Azula, who while agile, cannot dodge Indefinitely. She is simply overwhelmed by the collective power of the metal bends and is taken out

Fire benders take round 2 with high difficulty. Same as R1, but this time they have lightning, so they should put up more of a fight. Mako Azula sit back and spam lightning while Zuko creates a distraction at the forefront. Eventually the metal benders get tagged.

@gxrevolution96: Switch Mako for Iroh. Mako is fodder.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Metalbenders should win handily, those metal sheets are OP

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Environment definitely favors the Metalbenders. At 10 feet starting distance for Round 1, they should win handily 7/20 times.

Round 2, since metal and lightning aren't the best of friends and a morals off Azula can be pretty scary, I might give the Firebenders a slight edge. If anything, it could be an even split.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Environment definitely favors the Metalbenders. At 10 feet starting distance for Round 1, they should win handily 7/20 times.

Round 2, since metal and lightning aren't the best of friends and a morals off Azula can be pretty scary, I might give the Firebenders a slight edge. If anything, it could be an even split.

Has Azula ever even had morals on? xD

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GXrevolution96

@koays said:

Trade off Mako for Avatar Wan and it's closer to a fair fight...

I was considering it. Do you think I should swap him out for Iroh, maybe?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@korraspirit: Mako's not fodder

If this was season 3 i'd agree with you., but this season . . .

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arcus1
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Koays

@koays said:

Trade off Mako for Avatar Wan and it's closer to a fair fight...

I was considering it. Do you think I should swap him out for Iroh, maybe?

Idk, Iroh will sound good on paper, but it's kind of hard picturing what Iroh would do here when we've got a pretty good idea how everyone else factors in this fight. We just don't know how he'd handle this fight.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Yea....the environment and the quality of benders makes this a metal bender stomp. Trade off Mako for Avatar Wan and it's closer to a fair fight...but the metal benders are just as fast as the Fire benders and have a more effective attack/defense...even with Lightning they go down pretty hard.

This

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathHero61

@loklegends said:

With that much metal? Metal benders stomp! Kuvira could solo

Kuvira is not soloing. At all she is skilled but she lacks the power to solo. She is best at 1v1 combat but even then she can just barely take down someone on suu's level and i am pretty sure zuko or azula can easily exceed that category.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Inb4AzulaSolos

But really... I think a sane Azula could handle 2 by herself until the other finished off the remaining person.

I can see her taking on lin and suu at once but she isn't taking on kuvira while kuvira has assistance from lin or suu.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

this

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is we haven't really seen much of how anyone who's not a metalbender does fighting metalbenders, particularly when it comes to dealing with the metal cuffs, so it's kinda hard to tell how well they can be avoided without metalbending them

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

metal benders should win this. kuviera can use her metal slabs to bind their hands or just just over power them with their earth bending capabilities.

plus, their defensive capabilities will allow them to block anything that the firebenders can dish out, including lightning

metal benders win 9/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Has Azula ever even had morals on? xD

Yes for that one guy she "loved" LOL

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Any more ideas?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AvatarReiko

I'll go with the metalbenders. Azula's lightning is too slow to be used in most combat scenarios, especially at 10 feet.

Su and Kuvira can fire off those metal bands, so I think that'd be too much at that range to block or dodge. I feel like firebenders would do the worst against them because at least earthbenders and waterbenders could use walls of rock and ice to shield themselves, and airbenders can move fast enough to dodge them or blow them away with AoE attacks. With firebenders though, they'd need a lot of concussive force in their blasts to actually knock the metal back, because otherwise the metal would just fly straight through the fire.

Even assuming the metal bands aren't super effective, the metalbending ladies are very difficult to hit. P'Li dodged multiple combustion blasts, which is quite a feat. With those cables she's basically Spiderman. Su and Kuvira are also both very agile. Azula is probably on their level, but the metalbenders also have cables and can launch themselves off the ground instantly via earthbending.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - I'm giving it to the Metalbending Trio. The environment favors them - they have rock and metal at their disposal, they have better teamwork and Lin can drag team 2 around like rag dolls while Lin & Suyin could handily rip their arms off. Not to mention the sisters have some serious bending strength, agility and speed to be contended with. Mako, the weakest firebender here, has yet to show he can handle experienced metalbenders of a high-tier. Azula's fire output and Zuko's focused attacks are going to be a tad problematic, but not something that's impossible evade or block.

Round 2 - Although Mako's instant lightning is a problem, I believe he'll be caught by Kuvira's or Su's metal pieces in battle, especially since Kuvira likes to spam her pieces. That'll render his lightning useless, leaving only 2 firebenders of whom one can direct lightning. This will leave team 2 more susceptible to getting caught by a cable or being rendered near-to-useless by a metal piece that'll cuff their wrists together. I think Team 2 will go down in a hard and well-fought fight.

L. D.

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are metal bending masters of rare skilled taught by. The Fire Benders pale in comparison to us.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are metal bending masters of rare skilled taught by. The Fire Benders pale in comparison to us.

Eh.... Firebenders can fly :)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh.... Firebenders can fly :)

Fire benders can use jet propulsion to propel themselves over short distances, but can only do it for shirt bursts.

arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula can 1v1 beat anyone here. She's quicker than all of them and is a rival to the likes of tops in mastery of her element. Zuko after the dragons is close to Azula and mako is the weak link so fire benders win 2 out of 3 with high diff because of location but Azula and Zulu are too much

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Round 1: Metalbenders 8/10, faster and more skilled on average.

Round 2: Metalbenders 9 or 10/10.

Azula > Lin >= Suyin >= Kuvira > Zuko >> Mako.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Metalbenders 9.5/10: Kuvira>=Suyin>=Lin=Azula>=Zuko>Mako

Round 2 Metalbenders 9/10: Kuvira>=Suyin=Azula>=Lin>=Zuko>=Mako

Metalbenders are generally faster and more versatile. Kuvira and Suyin's styles are also perfect for countering firebending.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira> Azula> Su=Lin=Zuko> Mako. Metal benders mid dif all rounds

witchnred4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: T1 takes it. mako weak link and i feel like any person from t1 can eventually take him out.

Round 2: T2 wins most of the time but T1 can still win i feel.

Lamar24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lamar24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot: Zuko and mako are even and both are below Lin and suyin

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mako is a weak link here. he can contend but he isn’t good enough to really give anyone here too much difficulty

azula may be the best here in a neutral environment but in this setting kuvira could potentially low diff her honestly