deactivated-5d32bd5deaacf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Kurumi Tokisaki, the nightmare spirit, walked throughout Tengu City. It's been months since the defeat of Westscott, and there hasn't really been much to do. So, she decided to go on her own for a little bit. Kurumi kept walking until her ears perked as she heard two people talking. She heard of a group of individuals who have just came to Tengu City, and have been causing a ruckus. A sinister smile crept on the spirit's lips as she sent out to find these individuals.

Characters that Kurumi will face in order:

1. The Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
  2. Ruby Rose & Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
  3. Rin Okumura & Shura Kirigakure (Blue Exorcist)
  4. DmC Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry)
  5. Esdeath (Akame Ga KILL!)
  6. Lucy (Elfen Lied)
  7. Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)
  8. Classic! Dante (Devil May Cry)

Conditions:

• This is EoS Kurumi (Post-Volume 19)
  • Vault Hunters, Ruby, Yang, Rin, Shura, Esdeath, DmC Dante, Lucy, Noctis are at End of Series as well
  • Classic! Dante has feats from all Devil May Cry games, Light Novels, Manga, Anime, and Comics (Post-DMC2 Dante)
  • Kurumi has access to all abilities, Zafkiel, and Rasiel
  • DmC Dante and Classic! Dante have access to all weapons, accessories, and abilities
  • Everyone is In-Character
  • Kurumi gets 1 hour prep-time
  • Kurumi gets a full recovery after every battle
  • Kurumi and her opponents start 8 meters apart
  • Win by Death, or K.O
DyzaGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DyzaGhost

*Sees EoS Kurumi*

*Sees Rasiel and 1 hour prep-time*

Gets information from a LITERAL omniscient book, and uses this 1 hour prep-time figure out a plan with information she has from about all of her opponents. She would know Sirens trump card, What Ruby and Yang's semblances are, and how to deal with them, how to deal with Rin's flames, and Shura is just irrelevant. She would know about DmC Dante's weapon transformation, DT, and what he is. Learns about Esdeath and her abilities, and figures out a plan to kill her before she could use it.

Learns about the diclonius, and about Lucy's vectors and how they work, and figures out a plan on how to deal with them. Learns about Noctis' past, deceased gf, friends, and his abilities, and will use this information to irritate him, and make him more reckless. Learns everything there is know about Classic! Dante, and how to piss him off, and make him more reckless.

However, from my understand of Light Novel Volume 2 (I have never read this, so please confirm if this is true, or false) is that he's apparently immune to Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation (This will bad for her if this is true), BFR (also bad for her if this true), Precognition because apparently it is stated that all demons are immune to the Beasthead's powers, and the beasthead had the power to reshape reality. However, as I said before. I have never read Light Novel Volume 2, and got this information from a forum.

To Quote stuff about Rasiel

“<Tome of Revelation– Rasiel>”

The moment she called the name, something appeared in Nia’s hand. It was a book.

It was a large book which looked like a scripture. Its cover was made from a mysterious material which is neither leather nor metal. Just like Nia’s astral dress, the book had a cross design applied on it.

“That’s……..an angel?”

“Right. My angel <Rasiel>, the omniscient angel that knows everything in this world.”

“Wha…….”

Hearing Nia’s words, Shidou knits his eyebrows.

“Omniscient……………..? What does that mean?”

“Well, even if you ask me. It’s just like reading a book. <Rasiel> can tell me all things in this world. It knows what occurs in this world. It also knows who and what they’re doing. For example-----Right, at that time when you finished your shopping, I knew that you would pass through that street.”

Date A Live Volume 13
“Even though my <Rasiel> is certainly an omniscient angel; in the very end, I could only get information I wish to know. It’s not like I’m capable of knowing everything that will happen in the future, nor could it warn me whenever danger is around. In short, I can’t avoid something that I don’t know. It’s quite similar to a super-powerful search engine.”Date A Live Volume 13

“Ah~ My~ What should I do~? Tell me, Rasielmon~!”

She kicked her feet and kept asking. But of course, no one was around to answer her.

<Rasiel> is an omniscient angel. However, it can’t tell Nia what she should do.

Date A Live Volume 13

Kotori couldn't believe it. <Rasiel>’s omniscience is absolute. There shouldn't be any information shrouded in its bibliography.

“Hmm how should I say this...? <Rasiel> could obtain the data, but I'm unable to decipher it.”

“That means something occurred?”

“I don't know… only <Rasiel>’s referencing was severed, or more precisely its power was forcefully obstructed by some kind of unduly angel using a ‘bug’. Analogous to the manga industry, if the competition is too much, you'd get swamped by the gauged efficacy.”

Date A Live Volume 14

A varnish of jet-black murk began to gush forth, and a tome of tenebrous bindings materialized——The Demon King <Beelzebub>, a spectacle in the form of a book he procured from the Spirit <Sister>.

Its prowess lay in omniscience: to see everything and to know everything which had happened, happened, and would happen in this world, truly the worst of the worst of abilities.

Date A Live Volume 16
The omniscient Demon King <Beelzebub>. As long as the owner asks for it, it was a Demon King that contained knowledge of all things in the universe.Date A Live Volume 18

Kurumi gets Rasiel during Volume 19, Chapter 5 I think? She's only used it once so far, however, it was to get information. While these talk about Nia, Nia was the original owner of Qlipha Crystal that held Rasiel, however, after Westcott's defeat, or before he was defeated. Kurumi was able to get her hands on Nia's Qlipha Crystal, bond with it, and turn it into a Sephira Crystal. Rasiel still shows that it has the same abilities (Possibly stronger as it's a fully formed Sephira Crystal now).

All Kurumi has to do, and ask Rasiel about her opponents, and what their weaknesses are, so she would know how to deal with them.