Kurse vs Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor (Film versions)

• 146 results
GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldKing

We all saw what Kurse did to Thor in The Dark World and how he was handling him.

Say we took away the imploding grenade, and it was basically just Kurse by himself against Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man, all coming at him at once. What happens?

Fight takes place on The Dark World. (Same place as in the movie)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Team.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can take them one by one. Not as a team.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Iron Man stays in the air he won't even get hit and could spam (which wouldn't KO Kurse based on what I've seen but it would definitely distract him) and with Hulk and Thor in there they could pull out the win eventually by overwhelming him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dont see what they can add to be honest. A bloodlusted Hulk was at best staggering Thor a bit. Kurse was flat out annihilating him. He can mangle those two and then Iron Man is a case of battery life.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse was far above Thor I mean he was chucking half a mountain at him pretty much and Thor with his best blows couldn't even phase Kurse whereas Thor and Hulk where getting smacked around by each other so Kurse could beat Hulk + Thor and Ironman would not be much of a problem.

So I say Kurse 7/10

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GoldKing

I'm still having a hard time imagining the team losing this. I mean, separate, I can see each guy losing. But together, seems like they could conjure up a victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I wouldn't see he was blood listed just pissed off. If he was blood lusted I think he could of just tear apart the helicarrier, though I have no proof movie version can do that.

Team 6/10

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurse

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator  Online

Kurse easily.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GoldKing

@darkseid1006: @mohammed_alg_92: @nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

@chaos911 said:

@i_like_swords: I wouldn't see he was blood listed just pissed off. If he was blood lusted I think he could of just tear apart the helicarrier, though I have no proof movie version can do that.

With the way he was ripping through walls and crashing through stuff, I think it's realistic to assume that given enough time, he'd easily tear the ship apart. Especially if he worked his way through the engine rooms.

Also, would be neat to see Stark shoot a Jericho missile at Kurse.

No Caption Provided

Followed by THIS right to the forehead:

No Caption Provided

Imagine the impact of Mjolnir exploding like THIS on his head:

No Caption Provided

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nwname  Moderator  Online

@goldking: is stark allowed shoot a jericho missle in this battle ? And last explosions is not from mjölnir its from rainbow gate and kusre beated thor with ease. Easy win for Kurse

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse. Mjolnirr doesn't even hurt him and he deflected it like it was a paper plate. Nothing in Ironman's Arsenal would scratch him. Hulk can pound him all day long and he would just get right up. Kurse was on the verge of killing Thor and was only put down by the instagib dark elf vacuum grenade (which was wayy too op imo).

I see Ironman being his usual cocky self just goes right in for the kill first and gets ripped in half. Thor similarly gets beaten away like he was in the movie. Hulk gives in a few good punches but ultimately gets pummeled into the ground.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team smash that guy

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of Thor's fight with Kurse was without Mjolnir.

So that was Kurse beating Thor without his most powerful asset.

I love the rose colored goggles people have about the Hulk / Thor fight from the avengers. Somebody said he staggered Thor at best? haha, wow.

Ok, so Kurse is under no real threat from Ironman, though Tony can certainly pull attention when he needs to. Kurse can't really catch Tony, so he can't swat that hornet so that's going to make him lose a step or two facing the other two guys.

In straight up physical combat Thor can handle about 80% of Kurse, and Hulk can handle 170% of Kurse... so team wins.

Cstone18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team in a stomp

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apocalypse3

Team

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Come on guys.

Beata

GovernorStash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Kurse is strong but really slow. If I was Thor I would not even bother exchanging blows with him. I would just spam long distance attacks because he has no way to close the distance. Same for Ironman and if hulk actually uses his ability to jump huge distances & smashes into him repeatedly from above they will win.

Kurse only wins if the they are not smart enough to stay away from a meaningless slugfest. It makes for good reading in comics & watching movies. But in a real fight strength is not everything.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: Not really. He sucker punched Thor and Thor was evidently fine afterwards seeing as he was still fighting. Right.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

From the looks of it, it was Thor barely keeping off the Hulk. And he was definitely no where near bloodlusted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: Thor was holding back against Hulk and did pretty well against him, although Hulk was getting the better of him near the end of the fight. Although again, at best, Hulk staggered Thor. Yes, Hulk was bloodlusted. He was ready to slam Black Widow into paste. Hulk at no point one shotted Thor like you claim he did. I'm still sticking with my initial thoughts.

Dont see what they can add to be honest. A bloodlusted Hulk was at best staggering Thor a bit. Kurse was flat out annihilating him. He can mangle those two and then Iron Man is a case of battery life.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Thor was scared to hit the ground when he got trapped in that cage that was used to contain Loki.

Hulk hit the ground at the same altitude and nothing happened.

Hulk 1 punched the large, heavily armoured Leviathan. Thor demonstrated nothing of this sort in the whole Avengers movie, even Captain America sustained the full force of he's hammer and strength just to taunt him afterwards. Heck even Ironman wasn't doing too bad handling him.

Finally. Hulk just transformed and he wasn't at he's full strength, Hulk one hitting Thor and Thor not retaliating straight away classifies as a K.O.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nwname  Moderator  Online

Thor was holding back in fight with hulk because he tried to calm banner and not damage the helicarrier. Thor is the most powerful one in the team. Kurse beated thor with ease. Easy win for Kurse.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Thor was the most powerful of the Avengers and he got stomped but If I remember correctly it was a fist fight and Hulk is more powerful than Thor in that regard.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GoldKing

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@goldking: is stark allowed shoot a jericho missle in this battle ? And last explosions is not from mjölnir its from rainbow gate and kusre beated thor with ease. Easy win for Kurse

Yes, sure, he can use them.

The explosion was from the massive amount of power released from Mjolnir upon impact. May not have been a God Blast, but I like to think of it as the MCU version of the God Blast.

@drew_tan said:

Kurse. Mjolnirr doesn't even hurt him and he deflected it like it was a paper plate.

To be fair, Thor never tried to hit him with his ultimate power strike. He just threw the hammer at him a bunch of times. Not really his most powerful attack. The fact that Kurse knocked it away was pretty impressive, but that's not to say he'd be totally unscathed after receiving a massive power strike like that to the head.

And with Hulk and Stark here, he'd be a little distracted, giving Thor enough time to land one.

Thor Power Strike, followed by a direct hit from a Jericho missile would knock him for a loop if nothing else. Then as he is dazed, Hulk could move in a pound on him, giving Thor and Stark time to re-deliver more massive blows like that.

Not to mention Thor and Stark could tag team him with simultaneous lightening/laser blasts.

Regardless of winner, this fight would be a lot more interesting than people think. Team is no dummy. You better believe once they realized how durable Kurse was they'd start talking tactics (on the fly).

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nwname  Moderator  Online

@black_arrow: As i was saying thor was holding back. If he wanted to kill hulk he could.

RaynorD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Except he couldn't, at the end of their fight the winner was clear. As Hulk was trashing him around with ease and could have done whatever he wanted to him including ripping his head off.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GoldKing

@raynord said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Except he couldn't, at the end of their fight the winner was clear. As Hulk was trashing him around with ease and could have done whatever he wanted to him including ripping his head off.

Yes, but you have to remember, Thor wasn't out to try and kill him. Thor was just trying to keep him at bay and calm him down. You could tell there was no malice from Thor. If he really wanted to unleash the full power of Mjolnir on Hulk, Hulk would have a very bad day.

And if Thor without Mjolnir tried his hardest to put Hulk down, I'm sure the fight would've been closer than it seemed. Hulk probably still would've won that, but with Mjolnir and Thor going all out, Hulk loses hard.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nwname  Moderator  Online

@goldking: The explosion was not from mjölnir. Btw u are right about that thor didn't used powerful attacks on kurse and hulk and iron man can distract kurse. And if stark allowed to use jericho team would win 7/10

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Why do you say that? To me, it looked like Thor hit that thing as hard as he could with everything Mjolnir had to offer, and the explosion is what came from it. All the power released from Mjolnir connecting to the bridge and annihilating it.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Why do you say that? To me, it looked like Thor hit that thing as hard as he could with everything Mjolnir had to offer, and the explosion is what came from it. All the power released from Mjolnir connecting to the bridge and annihilating it.

Because the explosion looks like a rainbow.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Thor or Hulk could last long enough for Kurse to burn himself out, if they don't win outright.

The Kursed during the prologue were very beatable.

Hulk and Thor with Iron Man cheering them on/distracting should take a very, very hefty majority if not a sweep. 9-10/10 for team.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team. Kurse is strong but really slow. If I was Thor I would not even bother exchanging blows with him. I would just spam long distance attacks because he has no way to close the distance. Same for Ironman and if hulk actually uses his ability to jump huge distances & smashes into him repeatedly from above they will win.

Kurse only wins if the they are not smart enough to stay away from a meaningless slugfest. It makes for good reading in comics & watching movies. But in a real fight strength is not everything.

Agreed.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i think that's a fair assessment. did Thor even bother using lightning against Kurse? i don't remember everything from that movie...

if Tony sees what's happening and calls the shots, they have a decent chance at taking this. he's a lot better at tactics than anyone else here. otherwise, they get pummeled in a fist fight.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

RaynorD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: Thor was fighting to put Hulk down, not kill him but KO him that was sure. And he was fighting to save his life it's not like he could afford to actually hold back against the Hulk since the movie clearly showed that Hulk has quite a big advantage over Thor when it comes to strength. The only thing he couldn't use was lighting but not because he didn't want to but couldn't do it inside the hellcarrier. And at the end of the day we don't know if that would have any lasting effect on the Hulk, seeing as he is extremely durable in the movie.

Thor utilized this fighting skills which is what saved him from Hulk for the most part, dodging almost all of his blows and as soon as Hulk put his hands on him he either bitchslaped him across the hell carrier or he threw him around like a rag doll.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GoldKing

@black_arrow: @raynord: When Hulk goes to smash Thor and Thor catches his arm and stops him cold, that was a good indication of their strength in relation to one another. But of course even if they're fairly even, Hulk is gonna toss Thor around like a rag doll. He's like 2-3 times his size. But again, if Thor really wanted to put Hulk down, I believe he could have. Perhaps not H2H, but with Mjolnir for sure.

Would be funny to see Hulk get knocked down and before he can get back up, Thor sets Mjolnir on his chest the same as with Loki. Lol, that would be wild! Hulk would be freaking out in Ultra-Hulk mode and there'd be nothing he could do to get up.

Lol, yeah, it was rainbow colored because the bridge was rainbow. But the power unleashed was from Mjolnir.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse probably just because Thor was hurting hulk but could not hurt kurse

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

Team.

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk alone, bcuz yu said movie version so if it's hulk in his movie when he was fighting abomination he would eventually get strong enough to beat him

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Hulk solos. Iron Man makes jokes. Thor twirls his hammer.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MAZAHS117  Online

Team ftw