Battle!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I say Kurse but it would be a very close fight.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Kurse would win this as he has beat Thor (who was using his hammer) 1 on 1.

Kurse was ramped up to be 4 times stronger than Thor and his endurance appaeared limitless and his durability such that blows from Thor and his hammer made little impact.

Although Hercules has superior agility and combat ability, Kurse would win.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

The_Creator says:

"Kurse would win this as he has beat Thor (who was using his hammer) 1 on 1.Kurse was ramped up to be 4 times stronger than Thor and his endurance appaeared limitless and his durability such that blows from Thor and his hammer made little impact.Although Hercules has superior agility and combat ability, Kurse would win."

Thank u finally someone posted i am trying to make battles that have not been done be four so we can have new things to argue about lol.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

Kurse should win this easily.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valkaad

Kurse is waaaay beyond "normal" guys in terms of strength. After the beyonder suped him up the second time, I think he would give hercules and thor together a run for their money.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Forever

Valkaad says:

"Kurse is waaaay beyond "normal" guys in terms of strength. After the beyonder suped him up the second time, I think he would give hercules and thor together a run for their money."

I would definitely agree to that, knowing that Thor would want to stay hand to hand, especially since he would have help.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

To beat Kurse temporarily it took Thor, Beta Ray Bill (and Power Pack - god help me for saying that).

And this only occurred because of absorbing energy from both hammers to blast him with and dropping about 10 floors of steel I-beam superstructure on him.

L.B. Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By L.B. Vishanti

hercules would win. he has beyond class 100 strength, super healing, strong skin and whatnot. kurse sucks. hercules can only die by being incinerated or a major portion of his bodily molecules over a VAST distance can kill him. kurse is nothing compared to hercules

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valkaad

L.B. Vishanti says:

"hercules would win. he has beyond class 100 strength, super healing, strong skin and whatnot. kurse sucks. hercules can only die by being incinerated or a major portion of his bodily molecules over a VAST distance can kill him. kurse is nothing compared to hercules"

Look I am a HUGE Hercules fan. I think Hercules never gets the respect he deserves. That being said, Kurse is beyond what Hercules can handle. Do you know anything about Kurse or are you just saying Hercules would win because you like him. I don't think Kurse would kill Hercules, but he would knock him unconscious and that is a win.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the creator

Valkaad says:

"L.B. Vishanti says:
"hercules would win. he has beyond class 100 strength, super healing, strong skin and whatnot. kurse sucks. hercules can only die by being incinerated or a major portion of his bodily molecules over a VAST distance can kill him. kurse is nothing compared to hercules"
Look I am a HUGE Hercules fan. I think Hercules never gets the respect he deserves. That being said, Kurse is beyond what Hercules can handle. Do you know anything about Kurse or are you just saying Hercules would win because you like him. I don't think Kurse would kill Hercules, but he would knock him unconscious and that is a win."

Exactly.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules is one of the strongest, toughest and best heroes in the Marvel Universe.  Kurse has strength that has been amped to a level that not even the Hulk has matched. 
Hercules is my favorite comic/fictional character ever, but he can only beat Kurse if he lucks into hitting him with something made of iron (Iron is a dark elf's only weakness).  Unless Herc is aware of this weakness, that is a longshot at best.   

Sadly,Kurse wins.  

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By D3athstroke
@PowerHerc said:
" (Iron is a dark elf's only weakness).  Unless Herc is aware of this weakness, that is a longshot at best.  "

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@D3athstroke: 

Well put, Hercules is the man.  Now he is a Sky Father as well, he has this.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By PowerHerc
@D3athstroke:
In light of this, Herc prevails against Kurse!  Yes, knowledge is the key to victory.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

@D3athstroke:

Actually the scan has Herc referring to their magicks falling apart. Kurse has no magic to dispell. 
As to a weakness to Iron, yes Kurse still has this as part of his Dark Elf heritidge, however it does not guarantee Herc victory. To be precise, this weakness to Iron is as Marvel said - " A blow from iron can harm him whereas an equally strong blow from a different substance would not harm him at all". However lets be clear just how durable the Beyonder made Kurse. He had approx 10 stories of a steel I-beam structure drop on him and it did no significant damage. Kurse has faught Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Heal (and most of the occupants of her realm, Hel) and none of these 'smarter' individuals could use this weakness to stop Kurse. 
So could Hercules use Iron to hurt Kurse - sure he could. 
Would Herc stop Kurse before the latter puller his arms out of their sockets - I doubt it. 

@Xavier St. Cloud: 
When we see clear feats that indicate Hercules has the full powers of a skyfather, then you can say that. Until then it's conjecture.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
It is besides the point, anyway. The thread was created 3 years ago, so evidently the thread starter had no wish for Hercules to be at Skyfather level, to begin with.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I don't think Kurse's armor is suppose tobe vulnerable to iron only his skin so he hands Hercules the beating of his lifetime
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator
@Morpheus_ said:
"It is besides the point, anyway. The thread was created 3 years ago, so evidently the thread starter had no wish for Hercules to be at Skyfather level, to begin with. "

I had thought to say, why not start a thread called "Hercules (post rescue) vs Kurse". 
New conditions, new battle.......but oh well.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the creator said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"It is besides the point, anyway. The thread was created 3 years ago, so evidently the thread starter had no wish for Hercules to be at Skyfather level, to begin with. "
I had thought to say, why not start a thread called "Hercules (post rescue) vs Kurse". New conditions, new battle.......but oh well. "
Pretty much.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By D3athstroke
@Thor's hammmer said:
" I don't think Kurse's armor is suppose tobe vulnerable to iron only his skin so he hands Hercules the beating of his lifetime "
Is Not His Armor, Part of His Body Now ?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@D3athstroke said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
" I don't think Kurse's armor is suppose tobe vulnerable to iron only his skin so he hands Hercules the beating of his lifetime "
Is Not His Armor, Part of His Body Now ? "

it is fused to him bot I don't think it has the same vulnerability his kin does(the armor doesn't cover 100% of his body if you grabbed an iron bar you could ram it into a space or a joint)