Kurse (comic) vs Odin in Destroyer Armor

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nimrods

Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor and has no physical weakness. He has come to Asgard to rule. 30 minutes prep for Odin, who is NOT allowed to use any magic except for what the Destroyer is capable of. Can he win? NO BFR

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps. You realize Odin is like 50x stronger than thor and has massive magical abilities to put Kurse down and prep and the destroyer armor which Odin needs neither of.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Odin stomps. You realize Odin is like 50x stronger than thor and has massive magical abilities to put Kurse down and prep and the destroyer armor which Odin needs neither of.

50x stronger? where did you hear that? Okay, but read my OP. Odin is NOT allowed to use reality warping or any tricks. He is only allowed the Destroyer armor and it's built in weapons. This is basically a physical battle, and Kurse and no physical weakness.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

So its effectively Destroyer Armor vs Kurse, i would still heavily favor Destroyer.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikep12

@nimrods: Noticed I said that he's like the key word being like? He's still stronger than Thor by a large margin and would likely surpasse kurse in strength and durability especially in the arnor. Also if odin can't hurt him with physical damage which is the only thing the destroyer really provides then how do you expect odin to win? Then again doesnt the armor have energy blast so he could just spam those at kurse and odin still stomps

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nimrods
@mikep12 said:

@nimrods: Noticed I said that he's like the key word being like? He's still stronger than Thor by a large margin and would likely surpasse kurse in strength and durability especially in the arnor. Also if odin can't hurt him with physical damage which is the only thing the destroyer really provides then how do you expect odin to win? Then again doesnt the armor have energy blast so he could just spam those at kurse and odin still stomps

Odin is ALLOWED to use physical powers afforded by the Destroyer, and also it's energy blast. Odin is NOT allowed to teleport Kurse because that would be BFR.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

TC says Kurse (comic) in the title, then uses Kurse from the movie as his picture...

... okay...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nimrods said:

Odin is ALLOWED to use physical powers afforded by the Destroyer, and also it's energy blast. Odin is NOT allowed to teleport Kurse because that would be BFR.

I get the feeling you were more or less trying to make it a physical match, strength durability and energy blast kind of a thing. Problem however is Destroyer Armor itself comes with a great amount of versatility, magnetic manipulation to affect the surrounding, transmutation etc.

Its just the Destroyer Armor, simple has much better feats and frankly it was pretty clearly made to be more powerful than Kurse. Anyone with the armor should have little trouble beating Kurse, nor do i see how Kurse could really harm, let alone defeat the Destroyer Armor.

Kurse actually has very limited feats and has only lost against Thor with plot (Kurse actually has never defeated Thor, although the way he stomped all over Beta Ray Bill and the whole idea that he is meant to be 4 times more powerful than Thor sort of helps).

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nimrods

@nimrods said:

I get the feeling you were more or less trying to make it a physical match, strength durability and energy blast kind of a thing. Problem however is Destroyer Armor itself comes with a great amount of versatility, magnetic manipulation to affect the surrounding, transmutation etc.

Its just the Destroyer Armor, simple has much better feats and frankly it was pretty clearly made to be more powerful than Kurse. Anyone with the armor should have little trouble beating Kurse, nor do i see how Kurse could really harm, let alone defeat the Destroyer Armor.

Kurse actually has very limited feats and has only lost against Thor with plot (Kurse actually has never defeated Thor, although the way he stomped all over Beta Ray Bill and the whole idea that he is meant to be 4 times more powerful than Thor sort of helps).

Yea, magnetic manipulation and transmutation is allowed. But not the tricky Odin stuff like teleporting someone. Yea, I use dat pic cuz it looked cool

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
dailywheattoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimrods: i mean, its probably more then 50x, thor's feats are nothing compared to odin's, at least without the odin force

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

TC says Kurse (comic) in the title, then uses Kurse from the movie as his picture...

... okay...

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO Odin shitstomps both comic and Live Action Kurse.