Kurapika runs the Hunter X Hunter gauntlet

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Kurapika is pretty op in his verse with his mastery over all branches of Nen so I'd like to see how he'd fair

(For the record these characters are ranked based on how hax their abilities are and not so much base on actual strength, since HxH affirms that Hax abilities > Raw Power)

Gon

Genthru

Chrollo

Hisoka

Killua

Knuckle

Feitan

Shaiapouf

Neferpitou

Menthuthuyoupi

Netero

Meruem

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Kurapika can use his Chain Jail on non phantom troupe member (Of course)

Meruem is Pre-Rose explosion

Netero does not have Miniture Rose in him

Kurapika must kill his opponent

Kurapika gets rest every other match

Morals off and Bloodlusted for All characters

None of that Adult Gon stuff though

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Chain Jail can work in everybody i dont see kurapika losing

Especially it disable nen but Meruem, Neferpitou, Killua have the ability to Speed Blitz him

If Kurapika have a rest Rest Time=Prep Time if rest time is an hr kurapika have a chance of domination this

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By those_eyes

Is hunter x hunter any good? I don't know much about it.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is hunter x hunter any good? I don't know much about it.

Its good you should try it but its kinda slow at 1st then around in the middle you'll get the action pack you waiting for. i recommend the manga but they got the anime now never really watch it yet

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at chrollo

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gon - pass

genthru - pass

chrollo - fail

hisoka - pass

Killua - fail

Knuckle - pass

Feitan - fail

Shaiapouf - fail

Neferpitou - fail

Menthuthuyoup - fail

Netero - fail

Meruem - fail

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

out of order.. since when killua and knuckle are stronger than chrollo or hisoka?

i'm giving my own order

gon - clears

knuckle - clears

killua - clears

genthru - clears

feitan - clears

hisoka - could stop

chrollo - could stop

pitou - stops

pouf - stops

youpi - stops

netero - stops

meruem - stops

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@ssj_god:

out of order.. since when killua and knuckle are stronger than chrollo or hisoka?

I said I based this off how straight up OP and hax their abilities are

Killua can easily speed blitz either of them with Godspeed and his Assassination skills

And what are they going to do about Knuckle's APR?

And if you wondering Feitan is up so high because of Burning Sun

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I said I based this off how straight up OP and hax their abilities are

Killua can easily speed blitz either of them with Godspeed and his Assassination skills

And what are they going to do about Knuckle's APR?

And if you wondering Feitan is up so high because of Burning Sun

killua still can't put his god speed for a long time period.. and he's still not strong enough to face hisoka with his current abilities

knuckle's apr takes a loong time to effect.. and it even vanishes if opponent does greater damage to him.. so it is only good against an equal opponent of knuckle's and in a drawn out long battle...

feitan's burning sun is his last resort.. and if kurapika binds him in chain jail, he won't be able to perform that either...

you know.. u only look into one or two abilities.. chrollo can steal abilities.. he was able to survive silva's attack's and he's still the most powerful spider... these are good enough to put him in way high in the ladder

hisoka is a quick and effective killer, he won't even give knuckle or feitan time to finish their final attacks apr or burning sun .. and his fight against gotoh showed how fast he's really are.... maybe killua is a bit faster using god speed.. but it's still for a while.. and he's still not strong enough to defeat hisoka.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Pouf or Killua. Kurapika pretty much just uses Steal Chain on nearly everyone and game over.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Gon in his normal state, Kurapika stops at Chrollo. If it's Gon as he is during the palace invasion (but not at his adult state), he beats Kurapika.

Goldenblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Chain jail works on everyone he beats everyone except Netero and Meruem who could speed blitz him.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: How? Kurapika should still be faster than Gon as he outsped Uvogin in their fight coupled with a Chain Jail or Steal Chain + Judgement Chain combo and it's game over for even Palace Invasion Gon.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jack_Hart

@synchronized_123: Uvo's not a particularly fast fighter. Gon knows about Chain Jail and Judgment Chain and will be ready for them. Steal Chain has only be used against fodder hunters who needed to be subdued or distracted first.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Out of order

Edit: Nvmind I saw the hax thing

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#16 higherpower  Moderator

He would lose to any of the Royal Guard and gets stomped by Netero and Meruem

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By synchronized_123

@jack_hart: Uvo's been regarded as a better Gon. Nobunaga even compares the both of them. Uvo caught a bullet with his teeth. I think you're underestimating his combat speed a little bit. Just because Steal Chain has been used on fodder does not mean it can't be used on other nen users. What's more is that Gon does not know about that chain.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jack_Hart

@synchronized_123: Nobunaga compared Gon to Uvo way back in Yorkshin; Gon has gotten a lot stronger since then. Uvo has never been depicted as exceptionally fast in his fights; everyone can follow his moves just fine, and he's never been shown blitzing anyone. I'm not saying Steal Chain can't be used on better fighters, just that I'm not seeing it as being as effective. Like I said, we've only seen it used against weak fighters, and only after they've been subdued or distracted first. Gon knows that Kurapika uses tricky chains, his focus, perception, and situational awareness are extraordinarily sharp, and he's been conditioned by Biske to use Gyo instinctively.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at chrollo, if anything he should be higher if it's calculated based from hax, people sleep on skill hunter.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: Gon has gotten a lot stronger, yes, but I doubt he's gotten that strong to the point that he's on the level of a master enhancer like Uvogin. He also still got beaten pretty hard by Knuckle who was holding back. Steal Chain is effective, though? Kurapika says that once it's attached it puts the opponent in pain while also being forced into zetsu and having their abilities drained like that bodyguard who can control small objects.

Let's also not act like Kurapika has been sitting there doing nothing while Gon and Killua were improving.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jack_Hart

@synchronized_123: @synchronized_123: Kid Gon when he's serious was so strong that he had everyone on edge, including two Royal Guards. Knuckle beat Kid Gon when he was in his usual state. What I'm saying is that Steal Chain by itself won't be as effective against better fighters. Kurapika needed to subdue or distract his targets first before he can use Steal Chain on them, and that was against weak fighters. He can't lead out with it like he would with Chain Jail.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: It's because of his resolve. Why would Pitou risk Komugi's life just to kill Gon? Gon doesn't have any knowledge of Steal Chain, too. Weak or strong, the fact that it also forces them in zetsu would be enough for a Chain Jail or Judgement Chain follow-up.

AlphaBLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon Beats

Genthru Beats

Chrollo Loses

Hisoka Might Lose

Killua Might lose

Knuckle Beats

Feitan Might Lose

Shaiapouf Loses

Neferpitou Loses

Menthuthuyoupi Loses

Netero Loses

Meruem Loses

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphablt said:

Gon Beats

Genthru Beats

Chrollo Loses

Hisoka Might Lose

Killua Might lose

Knuckle Beats

Feitan Might Lose

Shaiapouf Loses

Neferpitou Loses

Menthuthuyoupi Loses

Netero Loses

Meruem Loses

Agreed.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter what, he has no chance against the Royal Guard, Netero and The King.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: I understood it when Pitou was still using Doctor Blythe and hence completely vulnerable. But they still refused to attack afterwards when they had finished healing Komugi, or even after Pitou lied to Pitou about Komugi being safe. Gon doesn't need to know specifically about Steal Chain, just the fact that he knows Kurapika uses tricky chains and would be on the lookout for them is enough. And as I've said, Kurapika needed to first subdue a target or distract the target using a third party before he stuck them with Steal Chain (and both targets were weak ones), he has never tagged an actively resisting and aware target by leading out with Steal Chain. Even with Chain Jail and Judgment Chain, he needed the targets to be surprised or subdued before he can ensnare them.