Kung Fu Panda and Tick vs Scott Pilgrim and Adam West Batman

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator
Po (Kung Fu Panda) and Tick vs Scott Pilgrim and Adam West Batman.

Po is from end of KFP2. Tick has combined comic and cartoon tv show feats, and has his full level of toon luck.  Scott Pilgrim is the movie version, and has all the powers from all the "levels" he was in.  Adam West Batman has his full set of gadgets, and he had prep time to get anything he needed from the Batcave and Batmobile--you can't make gadgets up just for the thread, but he has anything he ever used in the show.

Battle takes place on the beach in Hawaii, starting 20' apart.  In character.

Who wins and why?

Po
Po
The Tick
The Tick
Scott Pilgrim
Scott Pilgrim
Adam West
Adam West
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Malonius

I think Po and Scott are pretty even in terms of feats, but Po is more consistent. The Tick is nigh invulnerable so he should be able to handle Adam West. I say Team 1.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

Anti Panda and Tick repellant...Adam wins

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ImmortalOne

Adam West Batman punches so hard, you can read them.

Team Batman and Scott Pilgrim win.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tick solos SPOOOOOON!!!

Also I really don't like Adam West Batman because of those bat eyebros

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator
@ImmortalOne said:

Adam West Batman punches so hard, you can read them.

Team Batman and Scott Pilgrim win.

And Scott Pilgrim can do the same thing! :
KROWW
KROWW
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 1 has got this.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By owie  Moderator

I'd say team one is superior in hand to hand combat and physical stats, but team two has superior diversity of powers, many of which are fairly effective.  What I'm least sure about is whether anyone on team two can handle the Tick's invulnerability and strength--some way to incapacitate him perhaps?

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Malonius

@Owie said:

I'd say team one is superior in hand to hand combat and physical stats, but team two has superior diversity of powers, many of which are fairly effective. What I'm least sure about is whether anyone on team two can handle the Tick's invulnerability and strength--some way to incapacitate him perhaps?

As dumb or goofy as they are, Scott Pilgrim and AW Batman both defeated numerous enemies by outwitting them. The Tick is pretty dumb so maybe he could be tricked into beating himself up? Pilgrim's durability is actually really high. When he fought the vegan guy he got knocked straight up out of sight for long enough for people to have a conversation. Then he slammed back down into the alley and wasn't hurt at all, though he had peed his pants. Pilgrim basically had toonforce in that movie.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Malonius said:

@Owie said:

I'd say team one is superior in hand to hand combat and physical stats, but team two has superior diversity of powers, many of which are fairly effective. What I'm least sure about is whether anyone on team two can handle the Tick's invulnerability and strength--some way to incapacitate him perhaps?

As dumb or goofy as they are, Scott Pilgrim and AW Batman both defeated numerous enemies by outwitting them. The Tick is pretty dumb so maybe he could be tricked into beating himself up? Pilgrim's durability is actually really high. When he fought the vegan guy he got knocked straight up out of sight for long enough for people to have a conversation. Then he slammed back down into the alley and wasn't hurt at all, though he had peed his pants. Pilgrim basically had toonforce in that movie.

Oh I totally agree that while these combatants are all "silly," they're also all formidable.  The thing about the Tick is, he's dumb as bricks, but just like Inspector Gadget his stupidity always always works out for him.  This is what I meant in the OP when I said he gets his full toon luck.  And you're right, both members of team 2 are smarter than team 1, so they're fully capable of using their arsenals to maximum effect.  While Po and Tick will generally only luck out in the use of their skills.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Malonius

@Owie: The weak link in my opinion is AW Batman. He got taken down pretty often and I can't recall any metahuman strength or durability feats. I think you need to give AW Batman some prep time and allow maybe 1 or 2 Batgadgets or I don't think he can be a factor. AW Batman didn't fight superpowered villians so far as I can recall. Well thought out fight, all in all. Thumbs up!

evilswrath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By evilswrath1

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!.Epik thread dude but Batman dont have a chance to anyone here and Scott cant do it alone,team 1 ftw

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThatThorFan

Panda can solo. He always wins... somehow.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sandiego008

Team 1 ... not sure how team 2 takes out tick as he is nigh invulnerable ... if pilgrams sword of self respect or whatever it was can penetrate him team 2 has a chance ... but I still think it would be a tough battle and I'm still favoring team 1 due to panda bear in that instance.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VenomousDragon

Batman pulls out his anti enemy spay and then wins.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By thanobomb1124

Adam solos

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Malonius said:

@Owie: The weak link in my opinion is AW Batman. He got taken down pretty often and I can't recall any metahuman strength or durability feats. I think you need to give AW Batman some prep time and allow maybe 1 or 2 Batgadgets or I don't think he can be a factor. AW Batman didn't fight superpowered villians so far as I can recall. Well thought out fight, all in all. Thumbs up!

As it says in the OP, he has prep time to get any gadgets he needs, and has full use of the Batcave and Batmobile as well.  You're right that he didn't ever fight any metahumans though, and while normally I would like to say Adam West Batman beats everyone, I think he would actually have a weakness in fighting powered heroes.  I guess it comes down to whether his gadgets are considered to be adaptable enough to fight them.  You're also right that he got KOed more than any of the others here.