Like that one Kingnoea alt

Or YDVA or something like that

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@exauce: the townish sized area in the bubble was kinda damaged, the rest of the island was unfazed.

No they forest was damaged, every buildings in there were damage, the entire island was damage

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@exauce: the forest right next to bubble had some building fragments land on it thats all.

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 probably

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass:

I think he has multiple alts tbh

Like that one Kingnoea alt

Or YDVA or something like that

You're not funny kid.

@eazy2002: the explosion knocked him out and blew off all his skin, thats not tanking.

also the version of franky the kuma one shotted was already weakened and exhausted.

Franky is a Cyborg. His skin is nigh-pointless.

Weakened and exhasuted ? Luffy exhausted beat Moria. Zorro goes on to tank all of Luffy's pain afterwards after tanking Ursus Shock and briefly fighting Kuma. Stop it. The beam completely bypassesd Franky's durability literally like he wasn't even there and kept on going and Franky is solid multi island level+ durability. Kuma can trollingly spam a whole barrage of these at the speed of light.

@exauce: the forest right next to bubble had some building fragments land on it thats all.

Same thing for Konaha when Pain attacked it. There was much rubble left and stuff and he was going all out. On the other hand Kuma was just testing the Strawhats. Kuma is literally the biggest ally of the Shs in the series. Plus Thriller Bark is bigger and more durable than Konoha. That tower alone has far above island splitting durability.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And it got vaped to smitterens. When he wanted to he nigh one shotted Oars, a character far above this Moria with the Ursus Shock. He didn't even repel it at the speed of light or God forbids he really tries to blow the world up.

Take this

No Caption Provided

And replace it with those multi country level to continental level multi day long air cannons he casually slapped at Sabaody

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

and he clears the verse neg diff. one shots anyone in the verse. Every single one of these slaps you see in that video one shot any character in Naruto.

Needless to say that these air cannons are repelled at light speed on initial contact which is instant GG for anyone in the verse (even lower tier ones literally bypass durability from close distance from that kind of mega AP).

We haven't even touched his hax abilities yet.

Stop it. Kuma solos the verse.

Stops at 2 probably

Kuma waves his hand around and obliterates Pain. Kuma blitzes and one shots every single one of them.

OT : Kuma one shots clears negative stomps everyone on this bracket. He solos with laser beam spam alone.

Someone lock these pathetic mismatches.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol i forgot to answer this, Lol no those were ruble from urus shock, my man, that it

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being this dense^

Anyway,Still stops at orochimaru. Orochimaru can paralyze kuma and or blitz and render him useless via curse mark.

Orichimaru then takes his time to dismantle kuma

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: yeah I’m saying adding rubble to that forest was the only noteworthy thing Ursula shock did outside of its bubble

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: lol I don’t know why but this made me imagine oro stealing kuma’s body and looking exactly the same except he’s now 20 feat tall with a round torso

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: yeah I’m saying adding rubble to that forest was the only noteworthy thing Ursula shock did outside of its bubble

Nope he also destroys trees, dwarfs the island, shook the island, that did damage to the building, and also shook the water so no

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:

@eazy2002: the explosion knocked him out and blew off all his skin, thats not tanking.

also the version of franky the kuma one shotted was already weakened and exhausted.

Franky is a Cyborg. His skin is nigh-pointless.

Weakened and exhasuted ? Luffy exhausted beat Moria. Zorro goes on to tank all of Luffy's pain afterwards after tanking Ursus Shock and briefly fighting Kuma. Stop it. The beam completely bypassesd Franky's durability literally like he wasn't even there and kept on going and Franky is solid multi island level+ durability. Kuma can trollingly spam a whole barrage of these at the speed of light.

@manimalman said:

Same thing for Konaha when Pain attacked it. There was much rubble left and stuff and he was going all out. On the other hand Kuma was just testing the Strawhats. Kuma is literally the biggest ally of the Shs in the series. Plus Thriller Bark is bigger and more durable than Konoha. That tower alone has far above island splitting durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And it got vaped to smitterens. When he wanted to he nigh one shotted Oars, a character far above this Moria with the Ursus Shock. He didn't even repel it at the speed of light or God forbids he really tries to blow the world up.

Take this

No Caption Provided

And replace it with those multi country level to continental level multi day long air cannons he casually slapped at Sabaody

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

and he clears the verse neg diff. one shots anyone in the verse. Every single one of these slaps you see in that video one shot any character in Naruto.

Needless to say that these air cannons are repelled at light speed on initial contact which is instant GG for anyone in the verse (even lower tier ones literally bypass durability from close distance from that kind of mega AP).

We haven't even touched his hax abilities yet.

Stop it. Kuma solos the verse.

No Caption Provided

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MizzoKingG

@manimalman: The facts buddy. What else ? What is wrong with you ?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: "destroys trees"

nope

"dwarfs the island"

Nope unless your taking about that extra shockwave affect outside of the actual attack

"shook the island"

sure but its also a boat so who cares?

"did damage to the building"

barely

"shook the water"

and?

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By MizzoKingG
@rikuyamaha said:

Anyway,Still stops at orochimaru. Orochimaru can paralyze kuma and or blitz and render him useless via curse mark.

And then says the most dense dumb thing ever. Sike. Curse mark ? Paralyze ? Yo where is Kevin Hart ? HE HAS PEOPLE TO GIVE WORK TO. Orochimaru gets one shotted like a peasant's peasant.

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By MizzoKingG

Kuma still solos the verse.

OT: He neg diffs negaitve stomps the bracket.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

"destroys trees"

Yep

No Caption Provided

Nope unless your taking about that extra shockwave affect outside of the actual attack

Yea

An island size boat

barely

Yea look at the picture above

and?

No Caption Provided

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By MizzoKingG
@manimalman said:

@exauce: "destroys trees"

nope

"dwarfs the island"

"shook the island"

barely

"shook the water"

and?

'destroy trees"

Yes

"dwarfs the island"

Yes

'"shook the island"

Yes

Yes

"shook the water" 'And"

He shook the sea around which is far from his position. That's AP. Try hurting water significantly. Really, I don't know why you're caught up on this fodder feat that he wasn't even trying to kill anyone with when just Moria 's punch would about one shot any character in the verse on physicals alone a feat of strenght dwarfing the whole verse and he wasn't even the strongest threat in that arc it was Oars first and most importantly Kuma can repel air cannons and anything at country level potency to continental and have enougb power to sustain it for days. to finish it all at light speed at striking point,. No characrer in the verse is beating Kuma tanking nor bypassing that. He clears the verse. Solostomps the bracket.

Eneru still neg diffs this bracket. Stop wasting this man's time.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzokingg: Hey how is your main account doing? XD Still haven't recover from its ban yet? Why don't you allow your cute little alt to join it as well.

Also, from an IQ scaling of 0 - 100, I am pretty sure that your IQ falls within the IQ 70 range, making you a genius.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Ebitan

@bubblebass said:

MizzoKings trolling is hilarious. His responses are even funnier.

Mhm, his amazing intellectual prowess tells us that Luffy is MFTL+ and Planetary level. This guy sure is a rare talent even among the intellectually "gifted".

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which one are you referring to? The one who says that Nami is Island level or the one who says Luffy is MFTL and Planetary? It is quite difficult to choose you know.

MizzoKingG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By MizzoKingG
@ebitan said:
@bubblebass said:

MizzoKings trolling is hilarious. His responses are even funnier.

Mhm, his amazing intellectual prowess tells us that Luffy is MFTL+ and Planetary level. This guy sure is a rare talent even among the intellectually "gifted".

@ebitan said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Which one are you referring to? The one who says that Nami is Island level or the one who says Luffy is MFTL and Planetary? It is quite difficult to choose you know.

Shut the hell up you joke. You believe Snakeman is lightning speed and that Gear 4th is island level. You're a case.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Ebitan

@mizzokingg: That's the spirit! Go on, unleash your inner prodigy! My my enjoy another banned vacation smart boi, it will do Comicvine a huge favor.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzokingg: There is no point editting the content you know, the mods can check the history!

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

And then says the most dense dumb thing ever. Sike. Curse mark ? Paralyze ? Yo where is Kevin Hart ? HE HAS PEOPLE TO GIVE WORK TO. Orochimaru gets one shotted like a peasant's peasant.

Yeah, seems you dont know much on Orochi.

No Caption Provided

Orochimaru still takes this with mid to low diff as he's able to react and hold back the God tree branch, which could blitz and hold down a KCM naruto.

No Caption Provided

So for you.

No Caption Provided
@ebitan said:
@rikuyamaha said:

How about both to keep it fair.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like being attack

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a shit show. Even the nearly featless Orochimaru out scales the nearly featless Kuma. Orochimaru cleaves him in half.

Pain is literally Kuma but better right now. A true large town level feat helps and him tanking Naruto's strongest attacks at the time. Just because of the nature of Pain's attacks vs Orochimaru's I think Kuma stands a better chance here than in round 1 despite Pain > Orochimaru

Nagato > One Piece verse. All the powers of Pains, but was stated on panel to be superior since he didn't have to channel through the chakra rods. Then his edo feats are pretty good.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizzokingg: hahahhahaa lol

You are just probably watching one piece alone not both.

Yap Im not funny but you are hahaha

Put your argument in a fighting situation and I'll do counter.

Ursus shock is Kuma's strongest attack by far and you saw the feat, it was very slow and the fodders in the video feat was just standing doing nothing. Orochimaru which very smart and fast can just speed blitz Kuma or do some defense jutsu.

Out of topic:

Dont underestimate Naruto characters by their physical power. They are also monsterous in physical and also durable.

If somehow someone will say Kuma can just teleport his opponent and he will be saved. That would be boring because no fight is happened. Just sayin for the future that would bring up the teleportation.

I will be honest Orochimaru is kinda featless but his hype is very high at the moment in Boruto and even in the past.

Draycorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he gets past 1 but idk if he could beat the deva path and even if he does he's not beating nagato

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By RikuYamaha

@marplay: I will be honest Orochimaru is kinda featless but his hype is very high at the moment in Boruto and even in the past

I wouldn't call hin fearless. I did give show alot of feats from Orochimaru earlier in the thread.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he gets past 1 but idk if he could beat the deva path and even if he does he's not beating nagato

It's even debatable if he gets past round 1 tbh. Orochimaru has many ways to take kuma down.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>>> Island Level Nami

>>> Geko Moriah is stronger the Maddie's PS

>>> MFTL and Planetary Luffy

>>> Continental Kuma

>>> Island level Fodders

No Caption Provided

OT : Kuma stops at R1. He gets ragdolled by Tendo Pain at R2, Almighty Push >>>> Urus Shock.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading everything, I am actually convinced that Kuma stops at one Tbh. Orochimaru's performance against Four-Tailed Naruto was more impressive than what Kuma did.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Ebitan

@the_alchemist01 said:

>>> Island Level Nami

>>> Continental Kuma

>>> Island level Fodders

No Caption Provided

OT : Kuma stops at R1. He gets ragdolled by Tendo Pain at R2, Almighty Push >>>> Urus Shock.

This pretty much sums up the debate lol. Seriously, this thread alone was already sufficient to see people whose arguments are not to be taken seriously in future threads.

Even wanking has its limit...Smh

bloodbendda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>>> Island Level Nami

>>> Continental Kuma

>>> Island level Fodders

No Caption Provided

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. I say 3 at best.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kuma lowball is insane. And they ask me why I always side onepiece. Kuma stops at the last round.

If anyone feels my statement is ludicrous challenge me.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say Kuma beats R1 and even has chance of clearing R2 nd 3, but after seeing all the op wank I am more inclined to say that he stops at orochimaru, and that's very likely. Orochimaru stomps with Edo

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By MasterBuster666

Stops at Madara (if Alive with 1 rinnegan) or clears.