Avatar image for enzeru--defunct
#1 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Krishna just killed millions of people in India. Superman arrives and is pissed off, bloodlusted and without any morals.
The area is unpopulated (now, trollololo).

Who wins? 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Lord Krishna ? There is no way Superman has a Chance against such a Supreme Deity. 
#3 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: I think he is referring to Krishna from Warren Allen Supergod.. he isnt the actual god he is a cyborg of some sort, a man made god. although dont get me wrong he was insanely powerful and look almost absolutely invulnerable, much like Dr. Manhattan since he was pitted against weaker. If you havent read the issue may be u should man its a nice comics series and if u dont mind those stuffs u can get it online at many sites. 

@Enzeru: Regarding the battle i think it is kind of unfair Krishna hasnt have many showing pretty much like Dr. Manhatten. I am not sure if he is fast enough for superman but looked physically invulnerable. Krishna definitely has what it takes to stand up to Superman. 

And regarding Lord Krishna, yeah, in Hindhu mythology god actually has been described as a source of energy, a light which is pretty much undescribable but has 5 different sides (or appearences). One of which is Krishna (or sometimes called Vishnu) and by the very defination he is omnipotent. Man if he was shown weak and defeat able in comics Warren would have had a lot of angry emails and posts :) On a totally unrelated note one the the incarnation of the same omnipotent light is SHIVA and Lady Shiva in comics is no where god like which sucks!! but she's pretty awesome!! ;)
#4 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
@Enzeru: Regarding the battle i think it is kind of unfair Krishna hasnt have many showing pretty much like Dr. Manhatten. I am not sure if he is fast enough for superman but looked physically invulnerable. Krishna definitely has what it takes to stand up to Superman. 
Yeah, I had Krishna from the comic on my mind, when I created this thread.
Although the "superheroes" from the comicbook were incredibly powerful, they still were only cyborgs / robots / or whatever you want to call them, so I was curious if they could also be able to fight against someone as Superman, who has his invulnerability.
Krishna has his super healing, but would Superman be able to totally vaporize him with his heatvision? Questions over questions!

I created back then a "Kirshna vs the Void" thread, but Comicvine didn't show him much love.
I guess that most of the people never checked out "Supergod", but they really should, since it's an interesting comic with few colorful, and even more powerful characters.
#5 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru: Besides, he can turn into insects like he did in the first issue, and try to blow superman up like he did to that octopus thingy :) dont know if that would work =)
#6 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Krishna's picture without knowing anything about Krishna and I thought to my self "Holy Krishna, someones about to tear supermans ass up"

#7 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
I saw Krishna's picture without knowing anything about Krishna and I thought to my self "Holy Krishna, someones about to tear supermans ass up"
HAHAHHAHAH 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Lord Krishna ? There is no way Superman has a Chance against such a Supreme Deity. 
#9 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that picture (artwork) is pretty badass, isn't it?

#10 Posted by Baltoro (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

If this isn't the God Krishna then Superman could likely toss him into the sun to end this....that's what he usually does when he is bloodlusted.

#11 Posted by Blood_guts (1351 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
I had the same reaction lol
#12 Posted by IZZR (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

Deluded people, Superman will crush this imposter

Avatar image for themanofadamantium
#13 Posted by TheManOfAdamantium (15 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all Krishna is a hindu god, I know that he won't kill any anyone at all and second of all, superman is about to get his butt handed to him in this fight.

#14 Posted by brainstorm01 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

lord krishna?

Because he has millions of univarce in each hair.

#15 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, what the heck! There is a comic character with exactly the same appearance AND name?! When will they learn not to play with religion?

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, No version of superman stands slightest chance against the deity.

Secondly, it's Just.. wrong to draw a character with same appearance and name and make it evil. And even if not evil, it's not a good idea to mix religion and comics..

Third, I can't help but admit that the artwork looks incredibly awesome, like he could own superman hundred times over :D

First of all Krishna is a hindu god, I know that he won't kill any anyone at all and second of all, superman is about to get his butt handed to him in this fight.

God krishna is about as related to the comic krishna as Bible jesus to comic jesus. Basically, no relation at all..

Still, I have a feeling this shouldn't continue..

#17 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: And that wasn't even the worst part of the episode. They were eating humans. Lord Ganesha was an elephant. And the way they treated Kali... Nothing they do will surprise me anymore.

#20 Posted by brainstorm01 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@RBT: what they have done with 'kali maa'

?

#21 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio

@RBT: what they have done with 'kali maa'

?

Kali's a different God.

@rbt said:

@PrinceAragorn1: And that wasn't even the worst part of the episode. They were eating humans. Lord Ganesha was an elephant. And the way they treated Kali... Nothing they do will surprise me anymore.

When was this?

#23 Posted by brainstorm01 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

its bad

#24 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Nelomaxwell: Season 5, episode 19. Hammer of Gods.

Well I'm done with them.

#26 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: Oh. Well, the series itself is decent. I recommended it to my brother with a warning to skip that certain episode.

#30 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Nelomaxwell: Oh. Well, the series itself is decent. I recommended it to my brother with a warning to skip that certain episode.

Oh I know it's a good show I watched a number of episodes but I kept missing that one.

#31 Edited by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by RBT (28515 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
#34 Edited by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman man stomps, krishna's best feat was throwing malak through the moon. and he was killed by dajjal's less than country level nuke. not to mention he lacks speed feats and his regeneration wasn't very impressive, so he get's his head blitz off by sups.

#35 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: I agree Supes wins because he is bloodlusted and Krishna has no notable speed feats for himself, however your are lowballing krishna quite a bit.

, krishna's best feat was throwing malak through the moon.

He didnt just throw Malak through the moon. Malak's power is to destroy on the atomic level and his power emanates out from him in a field the size of small countries:

No Caption Provided

So, Krishna's matter/energy manipulation/creation was superior to a destructive force powerful enough to destroy countries and shatter a moon on the atomic level.

Also, thats probably not even his best feat. I personally think Krishna beating Maitreya is more impressive.

and he was killed by dajjal's less than country level nuke.

You mean the blast that destroyed almost all of Eurasia?

No Caption Provided

Yea, less than country level... *sarcasm*

his regeneration wasn't very impressive,

If you think regrowing severed limbs in seconds isnt impressive then ok, he wasnt impressive.

not to mention he lacks speed feats

Agreed. Supes wins because of this as well as Krishna's lack of durability showings, however Krishna is a lot more powerful than you think.

#36 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I'm actually aware of malak's capabilities, but he's not country level as you can see in the image you provided he actually didn't destroy countries as you can see aganistan was still intact. and also iirc malak was irritated by the fact krishna's matter creation power surpassed his destruction powers so he tried to use all of his powers that's when krishna threw him at moon. and did malak actually destroyed the moon completely or just only the portions of it i don't remember? anyway that wasn't what i meant by feat though, when i meant dc. and krishna's dc is near moon level at least because as the narrator says the velocity at which malak was thrown was enough to send him through the moon, meaning krishna has the capabilities of throwing object with velocity enough to pierce the moon.

and sorry about the part about the nuke being small country level mate, I actually meant small continent level but I was in college and by mistake I typed country. forgive me for that.

no krishna didn't regenerated ln econds it took him some time, if i remember correctly during his fight with perun his arms were lost and it took him some time not specified how long to grow the arms back. not to mention that level is not impressive for the likes of superman. imo impressive regeneration is that of cell or wolverine who can regenerate from a cell or boros or alucard who can regenerate from a pool of blood. krishna isn't even close to that.

#37 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389:

I'm actually aware of malak's capabilities, but he's not country level as you can see in the image you provided he actually didn't destroy countries as you can see aganistan was still intact.

Well his power did core the moon all the way through and destroyed half of it, so at full power he should be country level.

and also iirc malak was irritated by the fact krishna's matter creation power surpassed his destruction powers so he tried to use all of his powers that's when krishna threw him at moon. and did malak actually destroyed the moon completely or just only the portions of it i don't remember?

it said he cored it and destroyed half IIRC.

anyway that wasn't what i meant by feat though, when i meant dc. and krishna's dc is near moon level at least because as the narrator says the velocity at which malak was thrown was enough to send him through the moon, meaning krishna has the capabilities of throwing object with velocity enough to pierce the moon.

Ok, i agree.

and sorry about the part about the nuke being small country level mate, I actually meant small continent level but I was in college and by mistake I typed country. forgive me for that.

no problem.

no krishna didn't regenerated ln econds it took him some time, if i remember correctly during his fight with perun his arms were lost and it took him some time not specified how long to grow the arms back.

he grew them back right away by absorbing the material in the environment.

not to mention that level is not impressive for the likes of superman. imo impressive regeneration is that of cell or wolverine who can regenerate from a cell or boros or alucard who can regenerate from a pool of blood. krishna isn't even close to that.

krishna's healing factor isnt the best but it is better than most beings even on superman's level. Superman and Thor both have healing factors to regenerate wounds faster than a normal human, but neither can grow back whole limbs like krishna.

in the end though we aree supes wins. if this was in-character it might turn out differently, but bloodlusted supes definitely wins.

#38 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#40 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Supergod has a good storytelling/story (and nice feats which seems from here)?