Avatar image for deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a
deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

current krillin vs namek saga frieza 4th form

Dragon Ball Super: Tournament of Power 'Krillin' by TyroneLoteria on  DeviantArt

VS

Frieza | Universal Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

both bloodlusted

location indestructible random planet

win by ko/death

frieza starts off in 4th form but can go full power

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin should finally pull off a win

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Frieza.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffccd6a4e24d
deactivated-5ffccd6a4e24d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin blinds him then cuts him in half

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Lord Frieza

I don't think Krillin is planet-busting level

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even base Frieza stomps.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sighs.*

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By McFlicky

Krillin should stomp. I'm pretty sure yamcha, tien, and him were about as strong as 2nd/3rd form frieza in the android saga

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky: Yamucha? Hmm I thought Yamucha is still below 1990s 1st Form Lord Frieza. 1st Form Lord Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, I thought Yamucha was nowhere near that level

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillin stomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Krillin could destroy a planet with a finger by now. Ot: Krillin oneshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin stomps.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kullin fought on par with blue goku so he stomps here

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frieza

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: goku was holding back a lot of his power in that fight

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KIENZANN!!!

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin mid diffs.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proof of that being

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Krillin could destroy a planet with a finger by now. Ot: Krillin oneshots.

Sorry but I don't think Kuririn can destroy a planet with a finger even now. If he was so powerful, he wouldn't have been scared of by mere Lord Frieza soldiers in Resurrection of F and Kuririn is known to have confidence issues against relatively weak opponents...even in DBS

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin must of got an insane power boost. Frieza in base form even before namek saga was blowing planets up with a finger.

I agree with this statement. Kuririn is still a human. If you look at the powerful humans over the series like Master Roshi, Kuririn, Yamucha and Tenshinhan, you can notice that their power levels do not seem to have increased at a rate as high as the Saiyans and the Piccolo Jr. They say that Kuririn is supposed to be more powerful than Tenshinhan since Yamucha called Kuririn as 'the most powerful human on Earth' (obviously excluding Uub) and even Toriyama said that also once in an interview but I don't think Kuririn has the feats to back that statement up. Tenshinhan held back Semi-Perfect Cell in the hole but it didn't damage SPC that much...if at all. I can't think of a Kuririn feat that is better than that. The people that Master Roshi fought in the TOP seemed weak (like the girl who just ran out of the arena after getting scared by Master Roshi, the bird dude Ganos who couldn't even handle old Master Roshi's kamehameha and the demoness-like being who mostly resorted to scare tactics rather than fighting) and the same goes for Kuririn's opponents (two canine guys, one who is just a very good blind fighter like Daredevil from the comics and another canine guy who just seemed like your ole regular expert martial artist). I think Tenshinhan's opponents in the TOP were impressive but they weren't too impressive. Yes, you can make the point that Kuririn pre-TOP was duking it out with SSJGSSJ Kakarot's kamehameha but Kakarot was holding back a lot right? Plus he made Gohan ring out pre-TOP but he obviously never hurt Gohan and it was just a tactical win. Kuririn works as a police officer who holds back, he get scared by opponents like when he was in that illusion forest episode and when he was against weak Lord Frieza soldiers and he always struggles and never does well against main villains like Lord Frieza, Cell and Majin Buu. If anyone could provide me with proof that Kuririn is more powerful than I think he is then that would be great, but so far I think Lord Frieza's Namek Final Form beats Kuririn

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

You don't need any proof when the context made it pretty clear

OT : Krillin high diff

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that krillin could win but how does he one shot exactly?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

What sort of context may that be?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

I really can't tell if you are fucking serious at this point

RuthlessLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin takes this

He beat that blind dog guy that android 18 had a little trouble with

Although he used his smelly shoe hax his Kamehameha still pushed the guy out of bounds + he was able to keep up with him hand to hand

Also 18 was prob Nerfed in this fight

But Krillin should easily be over Frieza on Namek lv

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlessleader: Sorry but, as I've said before in my previous comment, that feat that Kuririn did against the blind-with-super-smell-sense dude in the TOP does not seem impressive and it does not show, to me, that Kuririn can beat Final Form Namek Saga Lord Frieza. As you've yourself said, Kuririn threw a smelly shoe to disorientate the canine guy and then he used a kamehameha to just push the canine out of bounds...nothing that Kuririn did actually hurt the canine, it was just a big push out of bounds. Many fighters could've done what Kuririn did there, even weak fighters, all you had to do was aim the smelly shoe precisely on the nose of the canine guy and then you had to push the canine guy out of bounds...all the other Z fighters could've done that...I would argue that even the best fighters in the Cell Saga and Buu Saga could've done that like Majin Buu, Super Perfect Cell, Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga), Gotenks (Buu Saga). There was nothing impressive power-wise that Kuririn did against the canine blind dude, the only thing that was supposed to be impressive about it was Kuririn's use of clever strategy, not power.

Heck, that is the equivalent of me going up against a really good martial artist who is blind but who relies on a great sense of smell. Then I mask his sense of smell using something repulsive then I push the martial artist out of bounds for the win...that's all Kuririn did. Kuririn didn't even keep his guard up properly because shortly afterwards, after all that overexcited cheering by him, Frost just knocked him out of the arena because of how close Kuririn was to the edge.

I may even argue that Namek Saga Final Form Frieza could've beaten the canine dude that Kuririn beat in the TOP. As you know, DBZ Lord Frieza was the emperor of Universe 7, he was a tyrant that had one of the strongest armies around in the whole universe and citizens from hundreds or thousands of planets feared him. He had never even come out of his 1st form because nobody had pushed him to and it was only SSJ Goku that finally let him show his true power i.e. his final form. With that backstory in mind, I doubt that a high-level-but-not-very-impressive canine martial artist who is blind but has a good sense of smell would be able to beat Final Form Namek Saga Lord Frieza.

Yes the canine dude did cause trouble to Android 18 and we all know that Android 18 is more powerful than Namek Saga Lord Frieza, but the canine dude didn't really hurt Android 18...he was just almost pushing her out of bounds (well if he really did hurt her then I will look back on the TOP to recollect my memories).

The TOP had rules. OP has said Kuririn vs Namek Saga Final Form Lord Frieza and there aren't any tournament rules so TOP rules like out-of-bounds are not counted.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kuririn had fought the canine dude from the TOP without using the shoe or any tricks, but just did pure fighting against him, then Kuririn would've lost. If Namek Saga Final Form Lord Frieza fought the canine dude from the TOP using pure fighting then I would give Namek Saga Final Form Lord Frieza more of a chance of winning because of superior speed compared to Kuririn and arguably superior power compared to Kuririn.

Let's say Kuririn had to fight the canine TOP blind dude on Earth on a barren field (no tournament rules, just fighting). Kuririn could lose because Kuririn is arguably slower or Kuririn could stalemate but it is more likely Kuririn would lose in that fight because throwing the shoe was like a desperate last resort. If Namek Saga Final Form Lord Frieza fought the same canine TOP blind dude on Earth on a barren field, Lord Frieza could fly very quickly into the airspace where canine dude can't breathe in (if Lord Frieza is fast enough to move away from him) then he could blow up planet Earth and call it a day (easy win).

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuririn struggled with an enhanced ex-prisoner (the prisoner had escaped from a Galactic Patrol prison because of Lord Moro's wish, the prisoner looked like a gluttonous panda bear) for a long time in the Moro Saga. Do you really think that same enhanced ex-prisoner would've been able to beat Namek Saga Lord Frieza, even the first form of Namek Saga Lord Frieza?? I have my doubts

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The spite is real.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, does anybody remember the Heeters in the Manga? They're a family of criminals and I think they consist of a father and his three children...two sons and a daughter. When Granolah wished to become the most powerful fighter in all the universes (not including Gods and Angels) his wish was granted and he is now actually more powerful than current Kakarot and current Vegeta.

Then, Granolah had a fight with the older Heeter son and the Heeter daughter, surprisingly both put up a good fight against Granolah even though Granolah was holding back. After Granolah beats both of them, the youngest Heeter son wants to fight Granolah but his dad stops him from fighting Granolah and then Granolah walks away. The youngest Heeter son then asks his dad why he didn't let him fight Granolah. His dad replies by saying that he is trying to protect his son to make the maximum out of him in terms of power and that this boy is the only one in the family that could beat Lord Frieza, his words.

Let that sink in. You have a brother and a sister, both putting up a good fight against the strongest fighter in all the universes (Granolah) but the dad says that THEY are not enough to beat Lord Frieza but his youngest son is. Now bear in mind, the Heeters were shocked by the news that Lord Frieza had resurrected so we can't say for sure which version of Lord Frieza they know about but I guess they know about Namek Saga Lord Frieza and maybe Mecha Lord Frieza but not the other versions. Also the Heeters are competing with Lord Frieza in terms of business competition.

Regardless, going by what the dad of the Heeters family said, it is possible that even Namek Saga Lord Frieza (in all his forms) could beat the older brother, the sister and the dad in the Heeters family. It seems likely that Kuririn would lose to all the members of the Heeters family. That puts another perspective on Namek Saga Final Form Lord Frieza being more powerful than Kuririn

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, when I said Granolah was holding back against those Heeter siblings in my previous comment, I can't say for sure. Maybe he went all out, I don't know

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops my bad, Granolah wished to be the most powerful fighter (excluding Gods and Angels) in Universe 7, not all the universes. Hence, at the moment, he is now more powerful than Kakarot and Prince Vegeta

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:

Kullin fought on par with blue goku so he stomps here

yeah, pretty much.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

No Super Saiyan blue Goku is not much stronger than krillin.

Loading Video...

krillin was even pushing back the kamehameha of Super Saiyan blue. this literally shows Goku is not much stronger than krillin in his Saiyan blue form.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

Loading Video...

krillin was even pushing back the kamehameha of Super Saiyan blue. this literally shows Goku is not much stronger than krillin in his Saiyan blue form.

@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@omega7373663 said:
@bob74h said:
@ducksimth said:

Proof of that being

Loading Video...

Dubs dont count, it's the subbed version or it didt happen as dubs only change the lines of the characters ether for censorship reasons or to match lip flips

RuthlessLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RuthlessLeader
No Caption Provided

@arranvid: He still kept up with him in fighting even before the smelly shoe thing

Android 18 is way more stronger than her android arc self but even if you wanted to say she was suppressed to her android saga power lv in this moment, Krillin would still scale as same dog guy was able to overpower Android 18 guard

And a serious Krillin could trade blows and keep up with said guy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention Krillin should be a helluv a lot faster than Namek frieza

He also has solar flare x 100 mans destructo disk

in fact only reason the solar flare didn’t work on dog guy because he was blind which frieza isn’t

Your super long post doesn’t change things

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:

Loading Video...

Dubs dont count, it's the subbed version or it didt happen as dubs only change the lines of the characters ether for censorship reasons or to match lip flips

What are you talking about? Also why are you replying to me? when I made this post for @omega7373663

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Omega7373663

@subherwang said:

Loading Video...

Because Ssjb goku was holding back you big brain it doesn't take a genius to realize that

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Are you serious? Even only not getting oneshotted by an holding back base Goku>>>>Namek Frieza. Hell, Saiyan Saga Vegeta can oneshot planets, Namek Krillin takes a crap on that. Take note that base copy Vegeta pimpsmacked away SS3 Gotenks as casual as someone could be, base Goku of that arc is around the level of base copy Vegeta, if not superior. SS3 Gotenks would oneshot millions of Namek Saga Frieza at once. Also, he held his own against someone who gave trouble to Android 18, who would finger flick Namek Saga Frieza. You tell me, how does Krillin not oneshot.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang said:

Because Ssjb goku was holding back you big brain it doesn't take a genius to realize that

so he went to his strongest form to hold back? ok genius.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: If you watched the series, you would know that in SSB is more easy to suppress and control your power level. So yes, he was at less than one quadrillionth of his power when he played with Krillin in SSB. Less than quadrillionth is me being generous, he held back much more.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Are you serious? Even only not getting oneshotted by an holding back base Goku>>>>Namek Frieza. Hell, Saiyan Saga Vegeta can oneshot planets, Namek Krillin takes a crap on that. Take note that base copy Vegeta pimpsmacked away SS3 Gotenks as casual as someone could be, base Goku of that arc is around the level of base copy Vegeta, if not superior. SS3 Gotenks would oneshot millions of Namek Saga Frieza at once. Also, he held his own against someone who gave trouble to Android 18, who would finger flick Namek Saga Frieza. You tell me, how does Krillin not oneshot.

so then krillin is universal level?

I really love the inconsistency of Dragon Ball super, which fanboys use it to mould it into the things they want.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang: If you watched the series, you would know that in SSB is more easy to suppress and control your power level. So yes, he was at less than one quadrillionth of his power when he played with Krillin in SSB. Less than quadrillionth is me being generous, he held back much more.

lol at that, then how do you know Super Saiyan blue Goku was using more power then Saiyan Saga Goku.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Omega7373663

@subherwang said:
@omega7373663 said:
@subherwang said:

Yes because in his God form (especially in ssjb form) he can easily control his ki/Powe you should already know about that if you watched DB of course

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subherwang said:
@omega7373663 said:
@subherwang said:

Yes because in his God form (especially in ssjb form) he can easily control his ki/power if you watched DB of course

so how much he was controlling let me know in the numbers?