Krillin (as of now) vs Saitama

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Krillin

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mainjp: few issues with your few issues.

Firstly, Yamcha was pretty surprised too. Just because Gero was face to face with him doesn't make it any more surprising when Gero suddenly impales him.

Secondly, didn't know that about that scene being filler. It's been awhile since I've read the DBZ manga but I do have all the issues so I'll check back up next time.

Thirdly, and this point I'll take to address your concerns with me including moments about Cell, Buu, and Blue Goku, I was going over every single thing that Krillin had ever done in canon (or at least what I may have mistaken as canon for some points). Every point I made did not solely exist to knock Krillin, I was going over his progress, his battles, and time he seemed to have spent slacking off. It was an analysis, not a diss track.

Fourthly, that manga panel looks altered. The fonts in Krillin's text bubbles look oddly different from the fonts used in the rest of the page. But regardless that isn't even the scene I'm referring to. There's a moment when Krillin said something along the lines of like, "These guys are out of my league! I'll settle for fighting the little one (babidi)!" There's a chance it may have been anime only, I'm not sure but wherever it came from it did happen after Pui Pui had appeared.

Fifthly, the Saiyan invasion training was a relevancy check honestly, it served no purpose other than to make non-Goku characters up to speed for enemies they would have to fight while Goku wasn't around. Krillin has a hard time showing any other increase like that just by pure training, though I guess you could attribute that to the lack of power levels continuing to be used. Also I'd like to correct a point I made here, Krillin and 18 didn't train for 30 days in the Buu Saga it was "within 10 days of the tournament" when Gohan had even shown up to recruit them. So that's merely a third of the time after 7 years of stated slacking off. At best, Krillin could've gotten back in shape, but there's no way he got some monster increase from <10 days of training with 18. The stark difference between Gohan and Krillin is that Gohan has a ton of latent potential and can get zenkais on an hourly basis if he really trained hard enough. Plus Gohan unlocked Super Saiyan not too far in, that is a huge booster and can really reopen your limits as new forms usually do. And I would argue Goku definitely got a lot out of that training, he went from whatever he and Vegeta were at the beginning of the Android Saga to so strong that when he powered up to a stated "50% Super Saiyan" he had Vegeta surprised in awe about his power. Sure, Gohan got way more out of it in the long run, but to act like Goku wasn't gaining as well once Gohan got Super Saiyan is ignoring things from the series.

Sixthly, must've been remembering someone else getting punched by Buu. Maybe I was thinking of when he kicked Tien in the back of the head? I don't know to be honest.

Seventhly, he was scared of the Frieza Soldiers at the beginning of the battle. Piccolo was yelling at him to run because he was floating in fear surrounded by a group of them. He didn't even realize until Roshi told him so that he was faster than them. It's honestly a really weird scene.

Eighthly, I think that feat was actually a callback to what Goku did against Tien in the 22nd Tournament. Neat, didn't actually know about it. Kind of weirdly placed though due to nobody much more powerful than Krillin catching him do that.

Ninthly, https://youtu.be/LbNOgUO4SpE

Krillin got sent to the ground by a kick from Majora before 18 stopped Majora with a kick herself. 18, as far as I can see, doesn't get hit by Majora. Much less kicked to the ground, that was Krillin.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor said:

Fifthly, the Saiyan invasion training was a relevancy check honestly, it served no purpose other than to make non-Goku characters up to speed for enemies they would have to fight while Goku wasn't around. Krillin has a hard time showing any other increase like that just by pure training, though I guess you could attribute that to the lack of power levels continuing to be used. Also I'd like to correct a point I made here, Krillin and 18 didn't train for 30 days in the Buu Saga it was "within 10 days of the tournament" when Gohan had even shown up to recruit them. So that's merely a third of the time after 7 years of stated slacking off. At best, Krillin could've gotten back in shape, but there's no way he got some monster increase from <10 days of training with 18. The stark difference between Gohan and Krillin is that Gohan has a ton of latent potential and can get zenkais on an hourly basis if he really trained hard enough. Plus Gohan unlocked Super Saiyan not too far in, that is a huge booster and can really reopen your limits as new forms usually do. And I would argue Goku definitely got a lot out of that training, he went from whatever he and Vegeta were at the beginning of the Android Saga to so strong that when he powered up to a stated "50% Super Saiyan" he had Vegeta surprised in awe about his power. Sure, Gohan got way more out of it in the long run, but to act like Goku wasn't gaining as well once Gohan got Super Saiyan is ignoring things from the series.

I simply said Gohan got more out of it, Goku was undoubtedly stronger when they went in. Didn't say Goku didn't get anything out of it.

Sixthly, must've been remembering someone else getting punched by Buu. Maybe I was thinking of when he kicked Tien in the back of the head? I don't know to be honest.

You might be thinking of that.

Fourthly, that manga panel looks altered. The fonts in Krillin's text bubbles look oddly different from the fonts used in the rest of the page.It's deliberate.

It's supposed to indicate that Krillin's scared of the whole Demon realm situation. The waviness of the text matches his mouth which is also wavy.

"These guys are out of my league! I'll settle for fighting the little one (babidi)!"

He never said that. That line is not in the manga or anime, his lines are untouched from the manga. And again, he's only talking about Dabra.

He later says he's not powerful enough to help out.

Ninthly, https://youtu.be/LbNOgUO4SpE

Krillin got sent to the ground by a kick from Majora before 18 stopped Majora with a kick herself. 18, as far as I can see, doesn't get hit by Majora. Much less kicked to the ground, that was Krillin.

Watch the episode. Majora kicks the shit out of #18 after the Taiyoken fails.

Actually, I'll just find a clip.

Loading Video...

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has not even lightning timed

Kriling blitzes and 1 shots with a ki blast or with a destructo disk Only wankers think Saitama can win for example the one 2 posts above this that thinks saitma is perfect cell level

Krillin is superior in every category except raw strength but his energy projection,intellect,speed and skill means that strneght is not a factor

Krillin stomps

I'd say even strength wise Krillin is stronger. I agree with the rest though.

WOWDUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have a parody guy that his joke characteristics is to own just about anyone (saitama) vs a guy at the very longest time is experience in getting own at the point he became a parody of getting beat up/lose by anyone (krillin). You tell me?

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps him. Saitama is omnipotent so stop putting him in battles and start banning threads involving him already.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin one-shots.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps him. Saitama is omnipotent so stop putting him in battles and start banning threads involving him already.

He is not omnipotent. Krillin wins this.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillin stomps

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin oneshots the verse.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin shows who is the superior baldy. Krillin in namek was 75000. Boros was at best surface level with his strongest attack which isn't impressive in dbz. Current krillin is multi star level.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

does not even matter if krillin is jiren v2 level now or higher, saitama is a 1 ko hit for krillin and alike

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin stomps

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek saga Krillin could beat him, current would destroy him

Saitama isn't fast nor is he strong enough to hurt the capeless baldy

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5
deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not the one who kept bleeding after getting hit by a bullet

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 takenstew22  Moderator

Not the one who got blitzed by a mosquito and hurt by a house cat.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not the one who couldn’t even press a button to turn off the androids

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5
deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: lol when did he get blitzed by a musquito stop trying to mislead people lmao

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They rub their heads together and the sheer awesomeness of these two powers uniting brings peace to the denizens of Comic Vine from the modish of mods to the lowest of the trolls.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 takenstew22  Moderator

@gxn said:

@takenstew22: lol when did he get blitzed by a musquito stop trying to mislead people lmao

Stop using inconsistent anti-feats then.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends in which state of power Krillin is. I think he didn't stop training again so he would take this.

Programmer98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Programmer98

Saitama wins. Why? because Krillin got his arm injured from a gunshot. I don't think guns or even nuclear bombs would hurt Saitama. From my understanding, Krillin has yet to show his ability to destroy a planet. Only people with casual planet-busting attacks or more in Dragon Ball can win against Saitama (for now).

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin stomps

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 takenstew22  Moderator

Saitama wins. Why? because Krillin got his arm injured from a gunshot. I don't think guns or even nuclear bombs would hurt Saitama. From my understanding, Krillin has yet to show his ability to destroy a planet. Only people with casual planet-busting attacks or more in Dragon Ball can win against Saitama (for now).

Saitama got hurt by a house cat.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL casual black hole level Krillin stomps.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Ofc, I meant infinite speed 4D casual 1000x universal+ Krillin solos.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victoryz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin one shots the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bdc61167
deactivated-63055bdc61167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one punch the verse

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: stupid perfect cell tanked that shit even still Killian's attack was suppose to hurt ppl stronger than him explain that. Saitama one shots

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin one shots the overrated Fodder

ExtremeBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin stomps

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin one shots the overrated as hell baldy

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga krillin is mult-plants he one-shot

Anime krillin is even worse he god-stomp

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek Saga Krillin oneshots the bald ass.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers