buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

who wins?

fight takes place in the forest and both combatants are at thier highest lvl. so kakashi has his mangekyo sharingan and krillen is as strong as he was at the end of the cell saga( he got weaker afterwards)

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Batosaims7

Kakashi curbstomp

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

im gonna go with krillen

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Batosaims7 said:
" Kakashi curbstomp "
no, and definealy not a stomp
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillen has the skill and power to beat kakashi
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow
@Batosaims7 said:
" Kakashi curbstomp "
Its not a curb-stomp. 

@buttersdaman000 said:
" who wins? "
I have to go with Kakashi on this one, His sharigain gives him to much of an edge, even if Krilin moves fast enough the Sharigan gives Kakashi far to much of an edge, also the fact that he can create black holes is a massive feat in itself and do not forget Kakashi has also fought people much more powerful then him. I am unsure if Krillin would be able to detect him if he went into hiding not only given the fact that Kakashi is a former Anbu black ops which means he is more then happy to fight from the shadows and catch his enemy of guard. Plus the array of Jutsu he has learned over the years should be enough to keep Krillin at bay and allow him time to prepare for a larger attack. In my eyes Krillin just does not have the power to beat him!
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Batosaims7
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Kakashi curbstomp "
no, and definealy not a stomp "
It is a curbstomp
Krillen cant even knock down a steel door or pull a veggie out of the ground
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

can we cut the curbstomp stuff? 

For real guys, your opinons are important but it kills a thread quick smart.. think outside the square and the box and come up with real reasons!!
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" can we cut the curbstomp stuff?  For real guys, your opinons are important but it kills a thread quick smart.. think outside the square and the box and come up with real reasons!! "

Thankyou.
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By *Void*

krillin is faster than kakashi i think and he has after image kakashi would have a hard time fighting krillin. the time it would take him to make the black hole would be more than enough for krillin to use kamehame or destructo disk.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Final Arrow
@*Void* said:
" krillin is faster than kakashi i think and he has after image kakashi would have a hard time fighting krillin. the time it would take him to make the black hole would be more than enough for krillin to use kamehame or destructo disk. "
See this is where the problem lies for me. I agree that it would be a hard fight but it takes mere moments to make the Black hole and if the two of them are moving back and forth so much finding weak points, I doubt that they would both go full out the real question is who has the quicker technique not so much speed of fighting! we all know Krillin takes time to charge up both his attacks so who is quicker Kakashi's fingers or Krillins power up! (im basing my arguments on Managa not Anime) 
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Starrk
@*Void* said:
" krillin is faster than kakashi i think and he has after image kakashi would have a hard time fighting krillin. the time it would take him to make the black hole would be more than enough for krillin to use kamehame or destructo disk. "
The black hole is and instant attack. kakashii has shown using it on fast moving objects that was rather small. Speed wont be in an issue because Kakashi can read Krillins movements.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Final Arrow said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Kakashi curbstomp "
Its not a curb-stomp. 

@buttersdaman000 said:
" who wins? "
I have to go with Kakashi on this one, His sharigain gives him to much of an edge, even if Krilin moves fast enough the Sharigan gives Kakashi far to much of an edge, also the fact that he can create black holes is a massive feat in itself and do not forget Kakashi has also fought people much more powerful then him. I am unsure if Krillin would be able to detect him if he went into hiding not only given the fact that Kakashi is a former Anbu black ops which means he is more then happy to fight from the shadows and catch his enemy of guard. Plus the array of Jutsu he has learned over the years should be enough to keep Krillin at bay and allow him time to prepare for a larger attack. In my eyes Krillin just does not have the power to beat him! "
i looked on bothe naruto wiki and dbz wiki and i was unable to find strength and speed lvls and that sort so i'll just go by what i know.

krillen, is basically and acended human, with above human everything. his strength and durability is higher cuz he can survive getting knocked over a mile into a mountain. he can fly at speed probably well over 300-500 mph, and he has good energy attacks

kakashi is a ninja, who essiantially is a normal human with unnormal skills. hes good with weapons and he knows how to control his chakra. this means he can increase his strength and speed and he can do jutsus.  his speed im sure is nowhere near krillens  and im pretty sure hes not that much stronger than a normal human. and his jutsus, besides his sharingan, are basically not gonna help in this fight.

krillen will be able to sense kakashi and shrug off his jutsus, the only problem krillen will have is the mangegkyo, and if he gets caught in that he loses, but kakashi will most like get k.o. before that happens

@Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Kakashi curbstomp "
no, and definealy not a stomp "
It is a curbstomp Krillen cant even knock down a steel door or pull a veggie out of the ground "

can kakashi knock down a steel door?
and that veggie was bull....
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Starrk said:
" @*Void* said:
The black hole is and instant attack. kakashii has shown using it on fast moving objects that was rather small. Speed wont be in an issue because Kakashi can read Krillins movements. "
kakshi has never read the movements of somebody as fast as krillen
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Final Arrow
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @Starrk said:

" @*Void* said:
The black hole is and instant attack. kakashii has shown using it on fast moving objects that was rather small. Speed wont be in an issue because Kakashi can read Krillins movements. "
kakshi has never read the movements of somebody as fast as krillen "
That is arguable, It could be said that Itachi is at the speed of Krillin and so is Sasuke. Most of the Naruto characters are actually very fast. Krillin is nowhere near the speed of Goku and the other Z fighters so i would put him on a rough par. Also it is not about Kakashi reading the moves it is his eye Tech and it has never been stated at what speed it can read!!! as far as Naruto goes it has no limit!
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Batosaims7
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Starrk said:
" @*Void* said:
kakshi has never read the movements of somebody as fast as krillen "
Kakashi has read movements from people faster then Krillen
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Kurrent

Krillen is superior is strength and speed  no doubt about that but Kakashi is a genius....All it would take is a few clones for a distraction and the sharingan and Krillin is toast

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

i need some proof of naruto characters moving just as fast as krillen. the most ive seen from them is qucik jumping from tree branch to tree branch

dr.fate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dr.fate

i hate do admit it but....no naruto characters are...as powerful as dbz characters

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Batosaims7
@buttersdaman000 said:
" i need some proof of naruto characters moving just as fast as krillen. the most ive seen from them is qucik jumping from tree branch to tree branch "
what has krillen done to make him so fast? nothing since his days in dragon ball and even thats not very fast
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Starrk
@buttersdaman000 said:
" i need some proof of naruto characters moving just as fast as krillen. the most ive seen from them is qucik jumping from tree branch to tree branch "
You cant come up with proof, because there are no ststas on how fast a character in anime can actually move. The only proof we can provide is by comparing it with the speed of another naruto character.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By MrDirector786

The only chance Kakashi has is if he gets Krillen with his sharingan.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Final Arrow
@buttersdaman000 said:
This is the problem, I did not pick up on you're argument about how Krillin would shrug off Kakashi Jutsu until now, Sorry but I find that whole statement highly unbelievable. There is no proof in DBZ to even prove that statement  if Krillin can be hit by a physical force it is save to assume that a Jutsu would hurt him! About the speed thing it is hard to provide proof from two different Manga who's worlds are so dramatically different. During battles we see great feats of speed such as Kakashi vs Zabuza one moment he is in front of him then in an instant he is behind him but how fast was that in DBZ terms!, Also given the fact that Krillin will not know to avoid Kakashi's eyes he could easily do what he did to Zabuza and hypnotize him into thinking that he is faster even if it is for a moment to allow time to pull of his Jutsu.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
what has krillen done to make him so fast? nothing since his days in dragon ball and even thats not very fast "
rewatch the frieza and cell saga and tell me hes not flying and fighting faster then any naruto character

@MrDirector786 said:
" The only chance Kakashi has is if he gets Krillen with his sharingan. "

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
" i hate do admit it but....no naruto characters are...as powerful as dbz characters "

thankyou
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow
@dr.fate said:
" i hate do admit it but....no naruto characters are...as powerful as dbz characters "
Thank you for that intelligent contribution to this argument!!!
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Batosaims7
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
what has krillen done to make him so fast? nothing since his days in dragon ball and even thats not very fast "
rewatch the frieza and cell saga and tell me hes not flying and fighting faster then any naruto character

@MrDirector786 said:

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
thankyou "
Ive seen it ..maybe you should watch Naruto Shippuden..Kakashi is easily as fast if not faster then Krillen is
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By *Void*

@Kurrent said:

"Krillen is superior is strength and speed  no doubt about that but Kakashi is a genius....All it would take is a few clones for a distraction and the sharingan and Krillin is toast "

krillin also has a move similar to clone jutsus and his dont dissappear when they are hit. krillan also has the same amount of experiance as kakashi
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Batosaims7
@*Void* said:
"

@Kurrent said:

"Krillen is superior is strength and speed  no doubt about that but Kakashi is a genius....All it would take is a few clones for a distraction and the sharingan and Krillin is toast "

krillin also has a move similar to clone jutsus and his dont dissappear when they are hit. krillan also has the same amount of experiance as kakashi "
Krillens clone move only lets him create 3 possibly 4 clones
Kakashi can make alot more
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Final Arrow
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
thankyou "
Sorry you're actually ignoring the debate and quoting people doing one line rather then answer or take direct points. what you just did was of topic, its like me quoting everyone agreeing with me and saying thank you it gets you no further forward then saying curb stomp!
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By *Void*

kakashi doesnt have the speed strength endurance or experience to fight someone from dbz. dbz characters get hit with attacks faster and stronger than anything in naruto.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Final Arrow
@*Void* said:
" kakashi doesnt have the speed strength endurance or experience to fight someone from dbz. dbz characters get hit with attacks faster and stronger than anything in naruto. "
Or experience???? sorry I was following most of your points up until then, that is complete unfounded and untrue! Some of the things that the Ninja's are capable of in Naruto far surpass anything DBZ has, One of their characters has the power to bring back the dead without making a wish and much more!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Batosaims7: 
iv e seen it to and i see no proof of him having speed close to krillen@Final Arrow said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
thankyou "
Sorry you're actually ignoring the debate and quoting people doing one line rather then answer or take direct points. what you just did was of topic, its like me quoting everyone agreeing with me and saying thank you it gets you no further forward then saying curb stomp! "
im not ignoring the debate....

anyways, besides the speed krillen also has his energy blast and IF he begins to see kakshi and his jutsus as a threat he can just as easily start throwin out kamehamhas and destructo disc. i dont think kakashi can take even one of those
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By *Void*

buu cell freiza or omega shinron could beat anyone from naruto
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Final Arrow
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7: 
iv e seen it to and i see no proof of him having speed close to krillen@Final Arrow said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
thankyou "
Sorry you're actually ignoring the debate and quoting people doing one line rather then answer or take direct points. what you just did was of topic, its like me quoting everyone agreeing with me and saying thank you it gets you no further forward then saying curb stomp! "
im not ignoring the debate....   anyways, besides the speed krillen also has his energy blast and IF he begins to see kakshi and his jutsus as a threat he can just as easily start throwin out kamehamhas and destructo disc. i dont think kakashi can take even one of those "
Yes cause that is in the characters nature to just fire them off at ease! Im sorry but doing something outside of the characters normal approach to win about is not the right way to argue your cause. We are talking about Krillin as if he was fighting not if he changed all of a sudden and deiced to throw out a few Kamehamhas cause he could! You never apporached anything raised by anyone in the last post and went onto another way your character would win that was completely out of character!  As i can see there is no way of debating with you I stick with kakashi wins and you stick with Krillin.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Final Arrow
@*Void* said:
" buu cell freiza or omega shinron could beat anyone from naruto "
But that is not the topic here is it? 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Final Arrow said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7: 
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

thankyou
@dr.fate said:
thankyou "
im not ignoring the debate....   anyways, besides the speed krillen also has his energy blast and IF he begins to see kakshi and his jutsus as a threat he can just as easily start throwin out kamehamhas and destructo disc. i dont think kakashi can take even one of those "
Yes cause that is in the characters nature to just fire them off at ease! Im sorry but doing something outside of the characters normal approach to win about is not the right way to argue your cause. We are talking about Krillin as if he was fighting not if he changed all of a sudden and deiced to throw out a few Kamehamhas cause he could! You never apporached anything raised by anyone in the last post and went onto another way your character would win that was completely out of character!  As i can see there is no way of debating with you I stick with kakashi wins and you stick with Krillin. "
how is it out of character for krillen to throw energy blast? i know i said 'throwin out kamehhamehas' but i didnt mean it like that. i meant that krillen can blast kakashi just the same as kakshi can hit him with a jutsu. as far as i can tell the debate aboout speed is over cuz theres no proof of speed for anime charactes like there is comic characters. but im still stickin with krillin
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By *Void*
@Final Arrow said:
" @*Void* said:
" kakashi doesnt have the speed strength endurance or experience to fight someone from dbz. dbz characters get hit with attacks faster and stronger than anything in naruto. "
Or experience???? sorry I was following most of your points up until then, that is complete unfounded and untrue! Some of the things that the Ninja's are capable of in Naruto far surpass anything DBZ has, One of their characters has the power to bring back the dead without making a wish and much more! "

i was refering to this comment.    
kakashi is a few lvs over the human norm but krillan is 10X stronger than what any human moves that would defeat people in naruto are moves krillan encounters in every day training with gohan or yamcha
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By *Void*

krillans moves simply out class kakashi
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JThree47693

Krillin unless Kakashi gets him with the mangekyou sharingan(which I doubt)
FireAura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillin solos the verse

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@fireaura: Kakashi has abilities that could stop him, Kamui for example.

Let’s also not rule out Kakashi’s obvious intellectual and strategic advantage such as using clones and diverse utility oriented abilities. Krillin has him beat physically, but he isn’t invulnerable to Kakashi’s abilities, nor does he have an answer for Kakashi’s impressive trickery.

It could go either way here.