Maybe, but it wouldn't be easy.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Darth Balls

I agree. if you think about it yoda has never defaeted a sith lord or apprentice. never anyone to big. He Dueled with dooku powere wise and he couldve won if dooku didn't cheat. ANd run away.

Avatar image for hulkbuster_juggy
HulkBuster Juggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HulkBuster Juggy

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for hulkbuster_juggy
HulkBuster Juggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HulkBuster Juggy

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think Kreia can take this. She's a master of Life Drain, which doesn't seem to be a standard power in the Clone Wars era. She's also very skilled at stealth and mental manipulation. Finally, there's her Kinetic Combat power, which is just sick...
Post Edited:2007-12-09 19:41:33

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Phorqe

Alexander Anderson says:

"I think Kreia can take this. She's a master of Life Drain, which doesn't seem to be a standard power in the Clone Wars era. She's also very skilled at stealth and mental manipulation. Finally, there's her Kinetic Combat power, which is just sick...
Post Edited:2007-12-09 19:41:33"

Ya know what pissed me off about that fight. You fight three lightsabers controlled by Kreia, who is like 20 feet away from you..... Why can't you just run up and kill her? Ahh.... Anyway, There seems to be a huge drop off between the KOTOR timeline powers and the Episodes 1-6 timeline's powers. I think Yoda could take it though. He bested Dooku in swordsmanship and used Sidius' own force lightning against him. I have no idea why they even put Kreia in KOTOR 2. You could tell she was up to no good and was going to turn on you no matter what, so why not just kill her right away?

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I actually really liked Kreia. It was refreshing to see a Sith who put some thought into their beliefs, not just "THE DARKSIDE MAKES ME POWERFUL, MWAHAHAHA, KILL EVERYONE!!!". The final exchange where she predicts Jango's death 4,000 years in the future was pretty cool too.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Yoda
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Racer_X

kreia

Avatar image for ravaginghamster
RavagingHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RavagingHamster

Yoda 

Avatar image for lollercoaster9000
lollercoaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phorqe said:

Alexander Anderson says:

"I think Kreia can take this. She's a master of Life Drain, which doesn't seem to be a standard power in the Clone Wars era. She's also very skilled at stealth and mental manipulation. Finally, there's her Kinetic Combat power, which is just sick...
Post Edited:2007-12-09 19:41:33"

Ya know what pissed me off about that fight. You fight three lightsabers controlled by Kreia, who is like 20 feet away from you..... Why can't you just run up and kill her? Ahh.... Anyway, There seems to be a huge drop off between the KOTOR timeline powers and the Episodes 1-6 timeline's powers. I think Yoda could take it though. He bested Dooku in swordsmanship and used Sidius' own force lightning against him. I have no idea why they even put Kreia in KOTOR 2. You could tell she was up to no good and was going to turn on you no matter what, so why not just kill her right away?

This LP essentially explains the entire plot of the game clearly:

http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

There are several reasons why Kreia isn't initially killed:

1. The Exile is just regaining his/her connection with the Force in a galaxy where all of the other Jedi are either dead or hiding, so Kreia is essentially the only person who can be his/her teacher.

2. She has a personal history with the other two antagonists of the game and Darth Revan, making her a good source of information for the Exile.

3. It's established pretty much at the beginning of the game that Kreia and the Exile share a Force Bond, meaning that if one of them gets hurt, the other feels the same amount of pain. We don't know if one of them dying would cause the other to die as well, but it's certainly not something either of them wanted to test. I don't remember if there's an explanation for why this doesn't affect the Exile during the final battle, but I imagine that Kreia probably found a way to sever the connection, given that she supposedly has the power to end the Force itself.

4. If the Exile is lightsided, then it would be completely out of character to kill an old lady without good reason (being suspicious of someone doing something bad isn't a good reason to kill them).

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kreia can take this. She's a master of Life Drain, which doesn't seem to be a standard power in the Clone Wars era. She's also very skilled at stealth and mental manipulation. Finally, there's her Kinetic Combat power, which is just sick...

Post Edited:2007-12-09 19:41:33

OMG, I never caught that in KOTOR!! that is sick!!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is just a who-hits first scenario. If Kreia somehow manages to Drain him, then she wins instantly. Otherwise, Yoda wins. He tears her apart in dueling and stomps her in TK as well. And given how without specifications, a fight would be 10m apart, Yoda could easily bridge the gap for the kill before Kreia, who is severely wanting for speed feats, can use Drain.

lollercoaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kreia is being underestimated here.

Loading Video...

Darth Sion is a Sith Lord that has essentially achieved immortality. He can only be killed by being persuaded to give up on life. In this video, he's at Kreia's mercy.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@lollercoaster9000: Nobody is underestimating her.

Choking Sion, somebody who is featless, is hardly an impressive feat. Yoda has smashed together transports hundreds of meters long, caused avalanches, lifted platoons of droidekas into the sky, etc. Even immobilizing Ventress and taking away her lightsabers is better than Choking Sion, given how Ventress is significantly more powerful telekinetically, and just more powerful altogether. Sion's ability to resurrect himself is no guarantee of combat skill, and his inability to kill Meetra Surik while amped by Malachor is not a good showing, especially given how lackluster Meetra is in The Old Republic: Revan. In fact, he couldn't kill her earlier on Korriban, where he was also amped and Meetra was arguably not in her prime. Sion remains featless.

I maintain what I said about Yoda closing a ten-meter gap faster than Traya could Drain, given how she is so severely wanting for any speed feats. If Traya could manage to Drain, then she wins. Otherwise, she gets stomped. Yoda is significantly faster and stronger, and vastly overshadows her in TK and dueling skill.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

This is just a who-hits first scenario. If Kreia somehow manages to Drain him, then she wins instantly. Otherwise, Yoda wins. He tears her apart in dueling and stomps her in TK as well. And given how without specifications, a fight would be 10m apart, Yoda could easily bridge the gap for the kill before Kreia, who is severely wanting for speed feats, can use Drain.

I have the urge to claim that Yoda has drain immunity, but I cannot recall where I heard that.

Still, one can argue that she can't do it instantly. Maybe she can and I'm reading too much into it, but she was talking to the Masters for a long time before she did it. One could argue that she was building up her power. Again, I might be reading too much into this. It's just a possibility.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been a while since I played KOTOR2. What was Kreia's best feat other then putting up a great fight with The Exile? The Exile is not really that powerful of a Jedi. The Exile's best feat is dying and becoming one with the Force to hang out with Revan. lol.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Kreia?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@jedixman: Not sure, but even killing those masters, even before they could react, is no guarantee she will be able to do it here. They have no speed feats anyways, and Yoda tears them apart in everything. Except maybe Force Stun LOL.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Kreia?

Here's a few feats.

She messes around with Mical's mind. In the first one, she stands in front of him but he can't see anything. In the second one she whispers to him and vanishes the instant he turns around, making him think he's hearing whispers. In the third one, she takes away his memory and says it will return when she wants it to, so these are examples of her incredible telepathy (and also Force Cloak).

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Here she senses the truth about Atton, and forces him unconscious after she has what she needs. More telepathy, not sure how she forces him to sleep.

Loading Video...

In this compilation of Kreia quotes, she demonstrates anywhere from planetary to galactic level TP (or thereabouts) by calling to Atris across the galaxy with TP (at the end):

Loading Video...

She uses Force Wave to send the Council flying, shoves Vrook Lamar again, then drains all three of them:

Loading Video...

She also apparently uses Drain or some other technique to instantly kill around a dozen cloaked Sith assassins after she detects them:

Loading Video...

She telekinetically fights with three lightsabers, which is the best seen usage of telekinetic lightsaber combat, although her skill feat remains unidentified. While amped by Malachor, she is able to see the future and predict Jango's death 4000 years later:

Loading Video...

She also resurrects Colonel Tobin after he was all but dead:

Loading Video...

(9:23 onward)

She revives Hanharr after he was left for dead at the beginning:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: That's a pretty impressive collection of feats you were able to find of Kreia. I didn't realize there was much outside of gameplay for her.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's looking like Yoda may not be able to win this...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hyperlight
lollercoaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I forgot about her scenes with Mical.

It probably wouldn't mean much against Yoda, but seeing that video makes me really wish that her feats could have been expanded upon even more. Sadly, if she does return, she'll probably be in the hands of writers that don't care much about KOTOR 2...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to play now lol

LOL. KotOR II came out in 2005, as I recall, on PC, and 2004 on Xbox. They recently released KotOR and KotOR II again in 2012 in versions compatible with modern computers, I believe. That said, the story is quite good and although the game was never really finished (you can thank BioWare and LucasArts for that), there is a Restoration Project floating around which has some extended content, giving an impression of what the game would be like had it been truly finished.

@shootingnova: That's a pretty impressive collection of feats you were able to find of Kreia. I didn't realize there was much outside of gameplay for her.

Thanks.

It's looking like Yoda may not be able to win this...

I'm not sure why this would be the case. Yoda is vastly superior in speed, strength and dueling prowess and stomps her telekinetically. Her only option is Drain which won't work for a majority thanks to Yoda's significantly superior speed.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

I'm not sure why this would be the case. Yoda is vastly superior in speed, strength and dueling prowess and stomps her telekinetically. Her only option is Drain which won't work for a majority thanks to Yoda's significantly superior speed.

From what i've seen Yoda does have better physical capabilities, but Kreia seems to have more powerful telepathy, and some serious telekinetic tricks, as well as Drain. Also, i don't think Yoda can keep up his physical prowess for too long.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Yoda has physical strength that exceeds Kreia so much such that he could potentially disarm her with a single strike, given how she has no strength feats and her strength level is implied to be somewhere around Meetra's level, and Meetra has nothing to indicate that she would be able to prevent Yoda from disarming her by virtue of strength alone, given how much trouble Yoda gave to Dooku.

Kreia's TP is powerful, but most of it is just communication, and any form of "offensive" TP is used against featless people like Mical. She will not be able to do anything against Yoda with TP, and for that matter she was unable to use TP against Meetra while amped by Malachor, so there's no reason to assume she can use them in combat.

Her healing powers exceed Yoda's but she will have no opportunity to use them in this fight and she'll be killed before she could attempt.

As far as telekinesis goes, Yoda stomps her. Stomping some featless masters can't compare with smashing together vessels hundreds of meters long, lifting small armies of droidekas into the air, causing avalanches, and so on.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers