• 64 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

Kraven the hunter is tracking killer croc when NW sees kraven from his vantage point above a building. kraven reaches what appears to be an empty ware house when he catches the cent of NW and hears him swinging toward his location.

Captain Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Captain Planet

Nightwing wins

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SUNMAN
Captain Planet said:
"Nightwing wins
"

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By castleking

bump

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kraven.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Nightwing can handle Kraven.His is a master of several styles unlike Spider-Man,he has great acrobatic ability,he's quite the detective and he's plenty smart.I don't see Kraven having an advantage at all here.He can't exploit Nightwing's lack of fighting ability because Nightwing has that..he can't exploit his senses because he doesn't have prep and Nightwing has no Spider-Sense.I think Nightwing has this.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Kraven outclasses him physically thanks to his special herbs. And he's also pretty skilled in H2H and very strategic, he has used nerve strikes on Spider-Man before. With his superior speed and strength, he could use one of his poisons or KO him with one well placed hit.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kataklysmo
Kraven
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Well Kraven outclasses him physically thanks to his special herbs. And he's also pretty skilled in H2H and very strategic, he has used nerve strikes on Spider-Man before. With his superior speed and strength, he could use one of his poisons or KO him with one well placed hit.
"
First of all even with the special herbs Kraven barely outclasses Nightwing.He's a very low level superhuman..like he has the minimum requirements for superhuman ability.I don't see what makes Kraven so good h2h.Going against Spider-Man is obviously something people with a touch of fighting skill can do.Kraven is strategic but so is Nightwing.He's a great leader..some believe even better than Supes for the JLA.I don't know where Kraven is getting these poisons from but in a straight one on one,Nightwing is going to kick his ass.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Kraven.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SUNMAN
Vance Astro said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Well Kraven outclasses him physically thanks to his special herbs. And he's also pretty skilled in H2H and very strategic, he has used nerve strikes on Spider-Man before. With his superior speed and strength, he could use one of his poisons or KO him with one well placed hit.
"
First of all even with the special herbs Kraven barely outclasses Nightwing.He's a very low level superhuman..like he has the minimum requirements for superhuman ability.I don't see what makes Kraven so good h2h.Going against Spider-Man is obviously something people with a touch of fighting skill can do.Kraven is strategic but so is Nightwing.He's a great leader..some believe even better than Supes for the JLA.I don't know where Kraven is getting these poisons from but in a straight one on one,Nightwing is going to kick his ass.
"
agreed. Nightwing is smarter than Kraven, and is more skilled in h2h/MA.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
He's still superhuman and outclasses him physically. I'm not saying Kraven is better than Nightwing in H2H, but he is skilled and has used nerve strikes on Spider-Man before. Nightwing is better leader, not a better hunter. Kraven has tranquilizing drugs and sprays in his belt tusks at all times.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By castleking
"Vance Astro said:
He's still superhuman and outclasses him physically. I'm not saying Kraven is better than Nightwing in H2H, but he is skilled and has used nerve strikes on Spider-Man before. Nightwing is better leader, not a better hunter. Kraven has tranquilizing drugs and sprays in his belt tusks at all times.
"
nightwing also has gas pellets and other items in his belt, with kraven super senses it would have a greater effect on him. kraven is barely peak/ superhuman something nightwing has dealt  with in the past he shouldnt to far behind in stats with kraven.

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"
Since when did barely being outclassed mean anything?
Kraven is nowhere near Nightwing in fighting ability and with Kraven not being that far ahead of him physically that puts Nightwing in winning distance.
Nightwing being a good leader means he knows how to strategize..Hunting animals isn't the same as hunting Nightwing just like it's not the same as Kraven hunting Spider-Man.He's not fighting someone with flaws in his abilities in combat.He's fighting a genius,who is a bette fighter than he is.
Kraven has sprays and poisons and all that..Nightwing has quite the little arsenal himself.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SUNMAN

Nightwing has taken on guys that would destroy Kraven (example Deathstroke) and has beaten them before.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SUNMAN said:
"Nightwing has taken on guys that would destroy Kraven (example Deathstroke) and has beaten them before."
I was going to say that but..I expected people to b#tch about battle history comments so I left it alone.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
SUNMAN said:
"Nightwing has taken on guys that would destroy Kraven (example Deathstroke) and has beaten them before."
Kraven beat Spider-Man, and he would thrash Nightwing.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.... I remember Kraven being a lot stronger than he actually is I guess.
I might change my mind after seeing what Nightwing did in a recent Superman/Batman.

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chrome Zillion
Static Shock said:
"SUNMAN said:
"
Is that ABC logic I sense?
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Nighthunter
"
I don't know about speed considering that Batman who is peak human in speed always has problems trying to catch Catwoman, Nightwing not only outran Catwoman but even had enough time to wait for her before she realized that he was there (that means it's quite an advantage and Catwoman started running first) That should say a lot about Nightwing's speed.

As for strength, Blockbuster is way stronger than Kraven and Dick was owning him ever since he was Robin with no trouble
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Oh BTW..I think Kraven beating Spider-Man is bullsh#t.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SUNMAN
Static Shock said:
"SUNMAN said:
"
Spider-Man owns Kraven any day of the week. Kraven has won briefly over Spider-Man a few times, but Spidey always gets the last laugh. If anything Kraven is use to getting beat down by Spider-Man. In a straight up one on one fight Spidey owns Kraven. While Dick is use to winning the majority of his fights. Nightwing will pummel Kraven.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
Chrome Zillion said:
"Is that ABC logic I sense?"
You gonna call out SUNMAN for it?
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SUNMAN
Chrome Zillion said:
"Static Shock said:
"SUNMAN said:
"
Is that ABC logic I sense?
"
it is
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

SUNMAN said:
"it is"

You did the same thing.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SUNMAN
Static Shock said:
"
SUNMAN said:
"it is"

You did the same thing.
"
Yea but it is your fault for stooping to my level.

LOL!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Is that ABC logic I sense?"
You gonna call out SUNMAN for it?
"
I figured you would do that since SUNMAN and I are arguing for the same character and you a making a case for Kraven.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
SUNMAN said:
"Yea but it is your fault for stooping to my level."
And, it's your fault for starting it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
I figured you would do that since SUNMAN and I are arguing for the same character and you a making a case for Kraven."
I only did it because SUNMAN did it.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SUNMAN
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
I figured you would do that since SUNMAN and I are arguing for the same character and you a making a case for Kraven."
"
would you jump off a building if I did too

lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
SUNMAN said:
"would you jump off a building if I did too"
I'd laugh at you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
And I only called you on it because you've called me on it when I wasn't doing it.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SUNMAN
Static Shock said:
"SUNMAN said:
"would you jump off a building if I did too"
I'd laugh at you.
"
I could see that
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34  Edited By claws

nightwing in an good fight

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By sexy_merc

I was thinking of making this.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give the edge to Kraven then. I don't think it is decisive either way who is winning. Nightwing is a bit of a better fighter, but Kraven has the speed and strength. I don't think either one has a large enough advantage over one or the other. As of now I'm saying Kraven, but I'm more than happy to defend Kraven if someone believes me wrong.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By sexy_merc

This needs to be hijacked by k4tzm4n.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
" This needs to be hijacked by k4tzm4n. "
I think thats a good idea.
matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven due to strength, speed and superior weaponry.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By TheDandyMan

Kraven's able to keep up with Spiderman's agility pretty well and the two's martial arts skill isn't massively, massively different (although Dick does win this category). Apart from that, Kraven has the edge in most other things that will affect this battle (gadgets could be argued but Dick doesn't use them every fight he has) so I say him.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Probably Kraven, but i bet that Nightwing would give him a good run for his money.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven ftw.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kraven wins, but it would be hell of a fight due to Nigthwing's agility being above, and that Nightwing is more skilled by feats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven hunts him down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven wrecks.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all of kravens amps, I'd definitely give it to him. Even without prep, his standard gear usually involves his potions/poisons/darts. He also has much higher damage soak than dick, and is used to fighting against acrobatic fighting styles through his numerous encounters with spider-man (a superior acrobat). Dick will have to pound away at him, because kraven only needs a few strikes to hit him, potentially surprising dick when he gets in close with his nipple-lasers.

dick is going to have to play it cool and use his utility belt items/tasers/etc... but even then I don't how effective they'll be against kraven.

6-7/10 to kraven

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kraven cuts his throat