Kratos VS Zeus (marvel)

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Red_Blade said:

Marvel's Zeus would solo the GOWverse
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By laflux

Marvel Zeus Wins.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By justleader

Marvel Zeus curbstomps

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By onilordasmodeus

With Kratos being at full power, does he get pandora's box?

By infecting Marvel Zeus with all 7 sins and himself with the hope of the world, and couple that with the power of a Greek God and Zeus's sword, I'd say Kratos has a shot.

I really don't like Kratos as a character, but by the end of the GoW series, Kratos was an immortal wrecking ball.
Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kyrees

@raiden_: kratos by the end of the series is left dying after stabbing himself with the blade of olympus and left a trail of blood to a cliff. that's quite human at this point.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: first of Zeus from gow took away all of his abilties and broke his neck and then he was fighting against his fear bla bla.. unlocked the power of Pandora which is called the power of hope ending Zeus with his fist by punching him until he can't see only but blood! I don't know much about Marvel universe Zeus, but just like what the other dude said he is not human but only but a beast!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_: he's not a beast, he's half human half god that managed to use the power of hope to kill ares and zeus. if he was practically dying from the blade of olympus then he's practically human in reference to his vulnerability

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: what part that his abilties was taken away from Zeus that you don't get? + he thought he killed Zeus and Zeus attacked Kratos from behind that's when he left his guard open and taken all of his weapons and I guess abilties! And he woke up from the dead when Zeus grabbed him and broke his neck! You are being nonesense! he wanted to die. Bringing that up to this fight is meaningless since we are using god of war 2 or Kratos at full power!

RocketStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Odin > GoW verse
Zues Marvel > GoW verse
Galactus > DC verse

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By kyrees

@raiden_: i'm being accurate. you guessed abilities but all of his godly essence were put into the blade of olympus at the beginning of god of war 2. all zeus did at that point was destroy a lot of his weapons. he was never dead when zeus was able to hold him by the neck. pandora and hope help him back to that spot. god of war 3 kratos is practically the most strongest of his incarnations because of certain abilities and weapons he has gained at that point.

kratos at full power is useless against marvel zeus.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: so basically breaking someone's neck won't kill them ^^ cool ! Are you a doctor? Are you trying to change the sub? Are you 100% accurate that maybe you just don't like Kratos pffft seriously I don't want to argue with someone who's stubborn : )

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: No human can survive the pits of tartarus, but you think he is human and weak so why brother arguing with someone who doesn't understand : ) trying to change the sub won't get you anywhere.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kyrees

@raiden_: stubborn isn't equal to being accurate. zeus didn't kill kratos at that point or else he would be returning back to finish that fight when hope and pandora showed the way. i am saying he is half human because when he fell in tartarus and swam in the river styx, he was greatly drained from it. even falling to the river after that point kills him before he managed to absorb hades' soul. even if we go back to past games, he was killed by ares with a stone pillar. normally he shrugs sword attacks or piercing arrows but he gets by something too strong, he dies easily. you want to argue he's a beast because of that ? be right on when you are arguing it will ya ? not that you notice that detail because you're harping on the fact that he's a beast.

you're painting me as someone who doesn't understand yet reviving the thread with such trivial post says otherwise. it is not really adding to how kratos is not match to marvel zeus

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus >>>>>> Kratos > GOW Zeus

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: you're not accurate and you said it your self and you still ignore the fact that he is not human when I fell to the pits of Tartarus and survived, but when Kratos sucked Fadesa s soul and was on top of the river of styx then they attacked and grabbed Hades. I'm not arguing on who's winning on this thread I'm arguing about the likes of you who is being cocky and using the word accurate is bullshit! if you are so accurate then why you ignored the fact that he didn't die twice? And was alive and the gods are allowing Kratos to live and don't try to argue say but but or what what what what ever lol you are just a person who avoids good reasons and bring more bullshit here and trying to change the sub and thinks that u are so perfectly accurate pffft paleeeassse bringing god of war 1 and saying he is weak really? ? That's god of war 1 not 3 not when he becomes the god of war before his powers got drained from the blade of olympus. Seriously I'll ignore you now since arguing with someone who believes Kratos is Human when he surpassed the gods of Olympus and killed Thanatos, which was one of the priamordials! And was much older than the gods of olympus and the Titans And after he killed Thanatos he buried his brother.

The reason why you are blind to think that Zeus is weak in gow because he had mercy on Kratos since he was a child.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Marvel Zeus because of powers and abilities

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zeus Kills him

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By onilordasmodeus
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus, but in all honestly I could see Kratos decapitating him. Zeus hasn't really shown any special durability to bladed weapons nor does he have an exceptional healing factor.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kyrees

@raiden_: he's a half human, didn't you understand that ? half human meaning he can still be significantly harmed. he was weakened when he fell on river styx. he was killed by ares once. he was killed by zeus once. i'm not breaking my point. my point was he is still human despite the half god in him. he technically died twice in the series but zeus in god of war 1 and gaia in god of war 2 helped him out of tartarus. are you really that dense that you forgot that ? i'm changing the sub ? i'm actually basing my arguments on the story. whose's more accurate now ?

you are stopping me to argue here when you don't even remember the whole storyline. zeus had mercy on him ? zeus was caring to kratos before he was infected by the sickness of pandora's box and it was the prophecy that the son will kill his father that zeus became distrustful over kratos.

kratos as a god of war never technically changed. he only assumed the title of god of war and has never displayed outright difference in toughness or durability. heck, even if i pull here the novel version of god of war which is canon according to people who argued it, it shows kratos being physically wounded and was nearly killed by a normal sword after he became god of war. i pulled god of war 1 because that's the basic form where he got killed.

kratos killing a god and a primordial in GoW universe doesn't prove anything. he just killed them with his weapons that were made by the gods, hope that enabled him to kill the other two, powers that were bestowed to him. it helped that being the son of zeus gave him strength and durability better than a human but the human side of him made him susceptible to stronger attacks.

stop painting me as ignorant. you are acting like one now. try brushing up on god of war will ya

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Raiden_

@kyrees: what ever I'll be the mature one and ignore you.

And I remember everything clearly and u are right about Zeus being crupted, but he still gave Kratos too many chances to live and u are still getting off topic

Abnegazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Zeus should win here.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will go the same way as it did on the game, he'll beat zues to a pulp.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#77  Edited By homicidalmaniac

It will go the same way as it did on the game, he'll beat zues to a pulp.

Nope

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Zeus stomps.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus one-shots.

Jollyranncherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos would not need his weapons for marvel Zeus. He destroys him. Superior strength feats and superior skill amongst other things

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jollyranncherr: lol even deadpool can beat kratos to a pulp let alone zeus

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus solostomps the verse with his pinky.

Jollyranncherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jollyranncherr: ...You do know Zeus is a peer of Odin’s, right? You know, a casual galaxy buster? The guy who went toe to toe against Galactus and stalemated him?

Kratos literally has no chance whatsoever. Zeus one-shots him.

Jollyranncherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: yeah, the same odin that got captured by space ants, the same odin that got his ass kicked by Jane foster, the same Odin who was stated to be a freakin 60 tonner( barely enough strength to lift a tank lol) the same odin that needed the help of Zeus and vinshu just to perform a planetary level feat, the same odin that almost got murdered by a thor that just got 1 shotted by hulk. This shit further proves my point that Kratos would destroy Marvel Zeus im a fist fight. Like I said, Superior strength feats and skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jollyranncherr: yeah, the same odin that got captured by space ants,

Source?

the same odin that got his ass kicked by Jane foster,

Check out the context. He's been massively weakened in Aaron's run per his own words.

the same Odin who was stated to be a freakin 60 tonner( barely enough strength to lift a tank lol)

Totally a 60 tonner. You know they can amp themselves, right?

the same odin that needed the help of Zeus and vinshu just to perform a planetary level feat,

What on earth are you talking about?

the same odin that almost got murdered by a thor that just got 1 shotted by hulk.

Weakened again.

This shit further proves my point that Kratos would destroy Marvel Zeus im a fist fight. Like I said, Superior strength feats and skill.

What it shows is that you have terrible arguments because you can't take 2 minutes to do a quick Google search and look up the context. Here, let me help you out:

No Caption Provided

Jollyranncherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jollyranncherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11131/111312021/5669995-2780100035-55657.jpg here is a link of Odin with the help of Asgard gettincg captured by ants.

https://youtu.be/YCKMOP_WcNk here isa link of Odin getting his ass kicked by Jane Foster while he was bloodlusted.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276539/5364809-2547730429-f2k4W.jpg Link of Odin needing the help of 2 other skyfathers just to make a weak planetary feat lol

https://youtu.be/HcAZ88R07xs Thor recently beating Odin to near death.

https://youtu.be/WkzbrzgZi3M This is the same Thor that beat Odin to a pulp, he got 1 shotted by immortal hulk. And yes Odin is stated to be a 60 tonner by marvel themselves. Not to mention Odin has 0 strength feats.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111231471/4782058-sem+título.png Dan Jurgens saying that Odin is planetary.

Odin is disgustingly overrated on this site. Its sickening. Kratos stomps marvel Zeus.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is once again very overpowered

He’s been stated by Cory Barlog to be capable of holding up the world just like atlas can and many other immense things

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is getting ridiculous.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin erases Kratos out of existence with a wave of his hand.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Obviously Zeus. Hasn't aged well.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't this be locked since it's a mismatch. Zeus blinkstomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jollyranncherr:here is a link of Odin with the help of Asgard gettincg captured by ants.

Oh, we're lowballing? This should be fun. What about:

Kratos being pierced by a plank of wood?

Being one-shot by Zeus?

Being mentally manipulated by Ares with virtually no effort?

Being blitzed by Balder?

Struggling with a random beast?

I can do this all day.

https://youtu.be/YCKMOP_WcNk here isa link of Odin getting his ass kicked by Jane Foster while he was bloodlusted.

If you bothered to read you'd have read the portion of the scan I highlighted in my earlier post. Keep up.

Link of Odin needing the help of 2 other skyfathers just to make a weak planetary feat lol

It's called an analogy. Odin's already pulled off galaxy level feats pretty consistently so nice lowballing.

https://youtu.be/HcAZ88R07xs Thor recently beating Odin to near death.

https://youtu.be/WkzbrzgZi3M This is the same Thor that beat Odin to a pulp, he got 1 shotted by immortal hulk. And yes Odin is stated to be a 60 tonner by marvel themselves. Not to mention Odin has 0 strength feats.

Can you not read? I literally debunked these earlier, so either you're illiterate or trolling.

Worthy Thor >> current Thor, and I'd love to see Kratos try to take on Immortal Hulk.

Dan Jurgens saying that Odin is planetary.

So Galactus is planetary level since Odin stalemated him. Good logic, 10/10 debating. This is also contradicted by multiple showings, so Jurgens' ridiculous claim means absolutely nothing here:

Odin is disgustingly overrated on this site. Its sickening. Kratos stomps marvel Zeus.

Perhaps in your wet dreams, but not in the logical world.

@reap_ii nO COs kRaToS = MuLTivERSaL HE StoMPs LIvinG TriBuNaL!

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn:

As of the newest comic, Kratos has yet again been injured by Berserker bears. Bears that could be killed by a basic axe, not the special enchanted Leviathan axe mind you. And Kratos was having trouble himself despite his rage mode later on in the comic.

Some may call it, "lowballing," but as far as I can see, that has been consistent throughout the media over the years. Pierced by bronze weapons, bird claws, and now bear claws.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Gods' durability throughout the years have been greatly exaggerated with most of the higher claims relying too much on speculation and faulty interpretation.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: But-but this is obviously lowballing! That bear is PIS or must be outerversal+ to hurt multiversal+ Kratos! Atreus himself is multiversal, as proven by scaling.

It's sad because I love GoW and Kratos (GoW 4 Kratos at least who's actually an interesting character) but the fans who wank him up to being planetary level+ (planetary is the absolute max I could see him being, and even then I'm sceptical) just ruin the character. It's the Starkiller hype train all over again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: I agree with you, GoW is great but these wankers are annoying.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn:

As of the newest comic, Kratos has yet again been injured by Berserker bears. Bears that could be killed by a basic axe, not the special enchanted Leviathan axe mind you. And Kratos was having trouble himself despite his rage mode later on in the comic.

Some may call it, "lowballing," but as far as I can see, that has been consistent throughout the media over the years. Pierced by bronze weapons, bird claws, and now bear claws.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Gods' durability throughout the years have been greatly exaggerated with most of the higher claims relying too much on speculation and faulty interpretation.

No Caption Provided

op says at his peak. I still think Kratos loses, but your low balling is unfair to the question