Kratos VS Zeus (marvel)

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio

So if Kratos can own Zeus can marvel zeus own Kratos? 

for fairness, Both characters are at their peak 
Kratos impowered by the titans wielding the blade of olympus or Godlike Kratos? (I cant decide which is more powerful)

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kratos might be able to win. Marvel Zeus sure he's the king of the Gods but he's had some recent failures even with his most powerful kids (Hercules, Ares, Athena) running interference for him.

#3 Posted by blackmanlove (309 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
zues only becuase   Kratos can die

#4 Posted by pooty (16236 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus held off the avengers consisting of Cap America, Thor, she hulk and photon(black lady). no way Kratos can do that. Zeus Wins

#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Zeus >>>>>>>> God of War's Zeus
and thats coming from the biggest God of War fan at comicvine

#6 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"Marvel's Zeus >>>>>>>> God of War's Zeus and thats coming from the biggest God of War fan at comicvine "

hmmm interesting... I was going with kratos...because in god form he could probebly beat the Advengers exept thor...thor would be a challenge
#7 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has all the powers of god of war game Ares

GOW game Ares>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel Ares

also he has a whole bunch of other powers givin to him by titans. and i believe he has the blade of olympus now

#8 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"Kratos has all the powers of god of war game Ares  GOW game Ares>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel Ares  also he has a whole bunch of other powers givin to him by titans. and i believe he has the blade of olympus now "

he does, the blade of olyipus contains the power that he had when he was a god..plus it contains some of zeus power...plus it allows you to kill gods, tho thats kinda usless because marvel gods arnt immortal in a indistructable sense
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
#9 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

God of War gods are not all that impressive compared to beings in other literature. 

Silver surfer would wipe the floor with them.
#10 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"God of War gods are not all that impressive compared to beings in other literature.  Silver surfer would wipe the floor with them. "

yes but this battle isnt about the silver surfer, its gods not cosmic heralds :)
#11 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"God of War gods are not all that impressive compared to beings in other literature.  Silver surfer would wipe the floor with them. "

GOW zeus is still powerful tho. he forge a powerful blade out of air. and slayed all the titans with it all at once. even marvel zeus couldnt do that. silver surfer dies
#12 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos

#13 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Zeus would solo the GOWverse

#14 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Marvel's Zeus would solo the GOWverse "
not likely zues wouldnt get passed kratos especially with him controling time itself "
This is Marvel's Zues, whos on par with Marvel's Odin, who would also solo the God of War cast
Either of them would simply hand wave them out of existence
#15 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: have u seen what kratos has done to the gods? zeus in god of war has reality warping and kratos punched him to death(literally) kratos would do the same here
#16 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: 
have u seen what kratos has done to the gods? zeus in god of war has reality warping and kratos punched him to death(literally) kratos would do the same here
#17 Posted by Knightly1 (3553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
not likely zues wouldnt get passed kratos especially with him controling time itself "

It's hard to say that Kratos completely controls time itself. In game we see he has to use an amulet while in canon credits he must use those portals in the Loom Chamber. We dont know if he can control time willy nilly but looking at GOW3 I would probably say he can't.  I believe when Gaia says he controls time itself I guess she just meant he was the only one who could get to the sister's room and go throughout the time stream, but it is evidently clear in GOW3 that he cannot change fate as he's still bound by the fate the Sisters gave to him and eeryone else at the time of the Gods.
Im kinda wanting to go with Kratos but I am unsure. Now if he was a God he would have a better chance.
#18 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: 
have u seen what kratos has done to the gods? zeus in god of war has reality warping and kratos punched him to death(literally) kratos would do the same here
#19 Posted by Knightly1 (3553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Red_Blade said:

It's hard to say that Kratos completely controls time itself. In game we see he has to use an amulet while in canon credits he must use those portals in the Loom Chamber. We dont know if he can control time willy nilly but looking at GOW3 I would probably say he can't.  I believe when Gaia says he controls time itself I guess she just meant he was the only one who could get to the sister's room and go throughout the time stream, but it is evidently clear in GOW3 that he cannot change fate as he's still bound by the fate the Sisters gave to him and eeryone else at the time of the Gods.
Im kinda wanting to go with Kratos but I am unsure. Now if he was a God he would have a better chance.
#20 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: 
#21 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Red_Blade:  have u seen what kratos has done to the gods? zeus in god of war has reality warping and kratos punched him to death(literally) kratos would do the same here "
Did you have to quote me four times? God of War gods are weak, Marvel gods are capable of leveling entire solar system

This version of Zeus could blink his eyes and Kratos and every God of War god would be erased out of existence
#22 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: kratos annihilates Zeus with sword of Olympus which holds kratos's godly power in it, Zeus dies terribly  
#23 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Red_Blade: kratos annihilates Zeus with sword of Olympus which holds kratos's godly power in it, Zeus dies terribly   "
I agree Zeus from God of War dies horribly
Marvel Zeus blinks Kratos out of existence though

Try to read a comic before posting again son
#24 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: listen man i read comics all the time but however ive played all 3 gow games and i know that kratos whipes the floor with zeus. seeing how there is no changing ur mind GOOD DAY SIR
#25 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:

" @Red_Blade: listen man i read comics all the time but however ive played all 3 gow games and i know that kratos whipes the floor with zeus. seeing how there is no changing ur mind GOOD DAY SIR "

No, you don't read any comics, you won't change anyone's mind because you are

Zeus blinks = Kratos dies
#26 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade:  
#27 Posted by AGES (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus ftw
Avatar image for comicfanforever
#28 Posted by comicfanforever (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is dead, and this time forever.
#29 Posted by Static Shock (53048 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom:@Red_Blade: You guys are hilarious with those videos.
#30 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:

" @Red_Blade:  

"
Just like Kratos in this fight, hell a normal human with a gun could kill Kratos
#31 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus curbstomp and nearly spite.

#32 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Zeus if FAR MORE POWERFUL & A HUNDRED TIMES MORE DURABLE THAN THE Zeus in God Of War. Kratos might be able to beat Spider-Man if peter is playing around. I only say this because Kratos has no superhuman durability despite being a demi-god. 

In a battle very Marvel's Zeus, Kratos will learn what a true Pantheon God is. ZEUS smashes his skull in. He feels like having a little fun with the offspring of s weaker him from another reality.
#33 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Red_Blade: listen man i read comics all the time but however ive played all 3 gow games and i know that kratos whipes the floor with zeus. seeing how there is no changing ur mind GOOD DAY SIR"

@Dark Zoom:

Kratos would die a horrible death to Marvel's Ares. He has a snow balls chance in hell to defeat Marvel Zeus.
#34 Edited by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:

" @Dark Zoom said:

" @Red_Blade: listen man i read comics all the time but however ive played all 3 gow games and i know that kratos whipes the floor with zeus. seeing how there is no changing ur mind GOOD DAY SIR"
@Dark Zoom: Kratos would die a horrible death to Marvel's Ares. He has a snow balls chance in hell to defeat Marvel Zeus. "
naw, he would beat marvel ares
he has more weapons
#35 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"@. "naw, he would beat marvel ares he has more weapons "

@"Colossus": 

I know he would. lol! that was just hyperbole
#36 Posted by primebonnick (4307 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus takes this and i'm a massive Kratos fam

#37 Posted by Questioner (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeuses

Avatar image for themightyavenger
#38 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins, yeah Kratos is powerfull and awesome but Zeus is a galaxy buster, hell even Marvel's Hercules could probably beat Kratos.

#39 Posted by AssertingValor (8190 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus here............
#40 Posted by Nefarious (35705 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zeus wins, easily.

#41 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins.
#42 Posted by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite, Marvel Zeus would erase him from existence

#43 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Zeus stomps.
#44 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderstomp

#45 Posted by Remoness (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has no feats but he still destroys kratos.

#46 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio
@Remoness said:

Zeus has plenty feats
#47 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10500 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
@Remoness said:
? Zeus has plenty feats
DC Zeus is essentially  featless, Marvel Zeus has some feats. He put a whooping on the Hulk. Don't think that Kratos with all his powers and equipment can stand up to Marvel Skyfather level beings. 
Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
#48 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zeus is way more powerful than God Of War Zeus... Zeus wins.

#49 Posted by ShootingNova (25691 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zeus crushes GoW Zeus. He crushes Kratos as well.

#50 Posted by Nefarious (35705 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos dies within seconds.