No Caption Provided
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WarBlade539

Is this Kratos from God of War 3? If so, then this will be a great fight but Desak takes majority 6/10.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kingkronos

Desak stomps. He kills gods who are more powerful than GoW gods. And gave Thor hard time.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WarBlade539

@kingkronos: Kratos does too. And even though one can certainly say that Marvel's Gods are more powerful than the Gods from God of War, the GOW Zeus was incredibly powerful and Kratos beat the crap out of him. This is not a stomp but I agree with you, Desak wins.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kingkronos

@darkazrael999 said:

@kingkronos: Kratos does too. And even though one can certainly say that Marvel's Gods are more powerful than the Gods from God of War, the GOW Zeus was incredibly powerful and Kratos beat the crap out of him. This is not a stomp but I agree with you, Desak wins.

GoW Zeus was powerful. But he seems somehow.... weaker when he fights Kratos. Desak was overwhelming Thor with his strikes, I'm pretty certain that Kratos won't last the second attack from Desak. That's of course if he survives the first.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WarBlade539

@kingkronos: At the end of the game, Kratos became powerful enough to match Zeus. And Zeus was brawling. If he used energy based attacks, the fight would have been less one-sided. If this is a brawl, it will be an awesome match and the odds will be even. If it's an all out physical/energy based fight, the odds are significantly in Desak's favor. But, this will be a great match.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By laflux

@darkazrael999 said:

@kingkronos: At the end of the game, Kratos became powerful enough to match Zeus. And Zeus was brawling. If he used energy based attacks, the fight would have been less one-sided. If this is a brawl, it will be an awesome match and the odds will be even. If it's an all out physical/energy based fight, the odds are significantly in Desak's favor. But, this will be a great match.

I can't roll with this

edited 16:53

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingkronos

@darkazrael999 said:

Okay... I guess.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999 said:

Is Kratos considered a god, or his energy godly? Because Desak has his godly energy cant harm him aura around him, thats what he was created for anyways.

Also he has some awesome showings. Easily beating Thor, to holding his own against King Thor, to easily beating Dark Gods who pwned Thor and were given Odin a run for his money. But i dont know anything about Kratos to comment.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingkronos

@Killemall: Also, didn't he merge with the Destroyer armor and wrecked Asgard?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Is Kratos considered a god, or his energy godly? Because Desak has his godly energy cant harm him aura around him, thats what he was created for anyways.

Also he has some awesome showings. Easily beating Thor, to holding his own against King Thor, to easily beating Dark Gods who pwned Thor and were given Odin a run for his money. But i dont know anything about Kratos to comment.

Yeah I just read his feats. Sorry but Desak wins handily.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@kingkronos said:

Yes he did, but Destroyer Armor is a different entity altogether, i dont think having Destroyer Armor version of Desak would be fair. That armor is always too durable for Superman level beings.

@laflux said:

Cool thanks :)

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingkronos

@Killemall: Yes with the Destroyer Armor Desak would solo GoW within seconds.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@kingkronos said:

Yes he did, but Destroyer Armor is a different entity altogether, i dont think having Destroyer Armor version of Desak would be fair. That armor is always too durable for Superman level beings.

@laflux said:

Cool thanks :)

If he was manhandling Thor, then that would put him at strength and durability levels which are much higher than Kratos who is at max only a order higher than 100 tons, meaning he can lift < 1000 tons.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarBlade539

@Killemall: That depends. How do you define 'Gods' and 'Godly Energy'? Is it a particular type of energy signature which Desak is immune to? Or is he immune to magic altogether? Will he be immune to Captain Marvel?

Kratos is a demi-god. He is exceptionally strong and fast. He has time-manipulation abilities, control over electricity, can turn people to stone with Medusa's Head...etc. He has a variety of magical powers and artifacts and is extremely durable. Imagine an ant on the palm of your hand. Now imagine that ant, pushing your hand away as you try to crush it. That was how the Kratos vs Chronos fight went. Chronos made Kratos look like an ant and Kratos overpowered him.

I agree that Desak is extremely powerful taking on King Thor like that but Kratos is not going down easy. This will be a fight Rome or the planet won't survive.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WarBlade539

@laflux: Kratos is far above 100 tonnes. Play God of War 3.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

@darkazrael999 said:

@laflux: Kratos is far above 100 tonnes. Play God of War 3.

An order means 10 times greater, hence I why said 1000 tons or less. And yes I have played all the GOW games ;-) . So he is far above 100 tonnes, but can't compete physically with someone who has manhandled Planet Busters.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WarBlade539

@laflux: Oh yes, he can. Kratos is strong enough to hang with planet busters. Beta Ray Bill busted a planet. If he fought Kratos in an all out brawl, it will be an equal fight. If it's a fight and both are bloodlusted, Bill would defeat him because of obvious speed advantage and Stormbreaker. However, Desak is stronger than Bill so I say he wins. But, if it's Kratos at the beginning of God of War 2, he may win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By laflux

@darkazrael999 said:

@laflux: Oh yes, he can. Kratos is strong enough to hang with planet busters. Beta Ray Bill busted a planet. If he fought Kratos in an all out brawl, it will be an equal fight. If it's a fight and both are bloodlusted, Bill would defeat him because of obvious speed advantage and Stormbreaker. However, Desak is stronger than Bill so I say he wins. But, if it's Kratos at the beginning of God of War 2, he may win.

No, Kratos cannot hang with Planet Busters. For all his Impressive feats against Kronos, the latter was much stronger. Kronos was not a planet buster. Neither was Hercules and he wasn't busting planets either, but was going toe to toe with Kratos for the majority of the battle. The only person in the Cont who showed that type of strength was atlas who was holding the heaven and Kratos was visibly struggling to just hold off his finger grip. Beta ray Bill crushes moons and planets with his punches and has taken such blows without too much trouble. In a hand to hand encounter with Beta Ray Bill, Kratos would be beaten handily. More talented and seasoned debaters will tell you that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

If he was manhandling Thor, then that would put him at strength and durability levels which are much higher than Kratos who is at max only a order higher than 100 tons, meaning he can lift < 1000 tons.

He did beat Thor well enough, the scans are below for you to check

Thor volume 2 , Issue 48

He also beat Perrikus the Dark God (The Mighty Thor 545)

This is what happened when Thor fought Perrikus, he destroyed the mjolnir (The Mighty Thor 512)

This is his first Fight with King Thor (The Mighty Thor 551 )

so yeah feats are here, make your own judgement based on it (there are few more feats from Desaak, internet is too slow so will post them if required not posting them atm)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999 said:

@Killemall: That depends. How do you define 'Gods' and 'Godly Energy'? Is it a particular type of energy signature which Desak is immune to? Or is he immune to magic altogether? Will he be immune to Captain Marvel?

I have no idea, but i am not the one who wrote him that way. Not saying he is immune to being punched or kicked by God, its just that their higher powers dont work. King Thor tried to erase him from existence, didnt work. He tried to kill him with a huge blast from Odin Force didnt work, and his reply was "i am immune to godly energy as you are immune to cold".

so not sure.

Kratos is a demi-god. He is exceptionally strong and fast. He has time-manipulation abilities, control over electricity, can turn people to stone with Medusa's Head...etc. He has a variety of magical powers and artifacts and is extremely durable. Imagine an ant on the palm of your hand. Now imagine that ant, pushing your hand away as you try to crush it. That was how the Kratos vs Chronos fight went. Chronos made Kratos look like an ant and Kratos overpowered him.

I agree that Desak is extremely powerful taking on King Thor like that but Kratos is not going down easy. This will be a fight Rome or the planet won't survive.

I am going with the assumption that , since he is a demi-god, those powers wont work on Desaak, i think thats obvious. King Thor has pretty much all those ability, neither worked on him.

Now who would win i am not sure, and since i do not know anything about Kratos, its not my place to comment.

Also random, while it has been stated twice that i know of that Thor is capable of lifting and busting a planet, he hasnt actually dont so, apart from when he was in the state of warrior madness which increases his strength 10 folds. I would be a little hesitant to put Thor or BRB has a planet buster, neither have done so.

Avatar image for shisho_the_fist
Shisho_The_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shisho_The_Fist

Kratos is not winning this in no way shape or form. He is completely outclassed here

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

Also random, while it has been stated twice that i know of that Thor is capable of lifting and busting a planet, he hasnt actually dont so, apart from when he was in the state of warrior madness which increases his strength 10 folds. I would be a little hesitant to put Thor or BRB has a planet buster, neither have done so.

Its hard to doubt your knowledge when it comes to cosmic characters, but Beta Ray Bill has said that he destroyed planets and moons with his fists and Storm breaker. Its also a question of inference. Thor easily beat Gladiator, a planet buster himself. So while Thor doesn't have a clear planet busting feat in the ilk of say someone like Thanos, I'd still put him at a "planet busting" level of strength. In any case, both Bill and Thor and leagues above Kratos when it comes to strength.

Just my twenty five cents on the matter.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

Its hard to doubt your knowledge when it comes to cosmic characters, but Beta Ray Bill has said that he destroyed planets and moons with his fists and Storm breaker. Its also a question of inference. Thor easily beat Gladiator, a planet buster himself. And lets not forget the midgard serpent incident. So while Thor doesn't have a clear planet busting feat in the ilk of say someone like Thanos, I'd still put him at a "planet busting" level of strength. In any case, both Bill and Thor and leagues above Kratos when it comes to strength.

Just my twenty five cents on the matter.

Very well, there is nothing i can disagree here.

Also Beta Ray Bill said something similar in Godhunter as well, but we havent been shown that on panel.