Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CocaColaMan
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Start 50 ft
  • Composite Kratos and Darth Vader (Canon feats only obvi)
  • Fight in Kratos' backyard
  • Win by death or KO
  • Bloodlusted
  • Random encounter
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos 10/10

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader dominates.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader impales him on his blade

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eredin12  Online

Vader wins

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kratos

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vader one shoots when he gets bored. Mismatch.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader doesn't have the feats to suggest he can hold someone as strong as Kratos afaik.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd bet on Kratos

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JOVIOLMA  Online

Kratos, easily.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how fast you think Kratos is

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos. He was easily tagging that Norse god I-forgot-the-name.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really depends on how a lightsaber interacts with Kratos. Then there's also internal organ crushing which will be fatal.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Eredin12  Online

Vaders lightsaber should be able to cut Kratos, on top of that he is much faster and can easily blitz/ statue him, not to mention that he can easily kill him by attacking his internal organs

Vader was able to push guy thousands of miles away into the atmosphere of Gas giant, Vader is moving guy so fast he is on fire, that is at least Reentry speed but sicne he crossed this extreme distance in few seconds, is much more, its at least MHS+ speed, that is easily above Kratos strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or this, mounth of this gigantic beast alone were as big as Skyscraper and should weight at least 200 000 tons

No Caption Provided

Yet Vader effortlesly closes them and overpowers them with just one hand gesture, and them kills beast that made planet itself live in fearNo Caption Provided

Vader TK and lightsaber are more than enough to beat Kratos

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the light saber cuts Kratos it wont stop him and then Kratos would be in range to rip Vader apart like he does to most. Im not sure exactly how fast Vader is, but Kratos can react to Hermes so he has the speed i think. And i dont think Vader has strong enough TK to hold someone as strong as Kratos.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: What comic is that? It looks pretty cool.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@coolcat4:

Even if the light saber cuts Kratos it wont stop him

Why not?Vader can blitz him and cut him to pieces, he is not regenerating from that

and then Kratos would be in range to rip Vader apart like he does to most

Vader is much faster, more skilled and has powerful precog, so tagging him will be very hard to say at least

Im not sure exactly how fast Vader is, but Kratos can react to Hermes so he has the speed i think.

Vader is well into hypersonic range and he has a lightsaber and powerful TK so his speed will be far more useful here than Hermes, he was toying with Kratos and still danced around him for most of fight

And i dont think Vader has strong enough TK to hold someone as strong as Kratos

it is, you see feats i showed, also he does not need to hold him just to attack his internal organs which are much weaker

" What comic is that? It looks pretty cool."

Vader - Dark Visions

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Why not?Vader can blitz him and cut him to pieces, he is not regenerating from that

Hes been stabbed multiple times and kept fighting. But if he can chop him apart then he isnt regenerating.

Vader is much faster, more skilled and has powerful precog, so tagging him will be very hard to say at least

Vader is well into hypersonic range and he has a lightsaber and powerful TK so his speed will be far more useful here than Hermes, he was toying with Kratos and still danced around him for most of fight

Well Hermes is much faster then Vader then. He delivers all dreams to the people of Greece and can dodge sunlight.. Kratos himself has reacted to lightning so i dont think Vader speed will be the factor. Not to mention Kratos has access to magic that slows time so even if he was much faster it wouldn't matter. Also Kratos is very skilled and very creative during fights.

it is, you see feats i showed, also he does not need to hold him just to attack his internal organs which are much weaker

That feat doesnt prove it is strong enough to hold Kratos. Kratos has overpowered Zeus, Hades, Cronus, and Hercules. Hercules is stated to hold the earth or heavens for Atlas just like in the myth. Also a weaker Kratos matched Atlas. So he is planetary in strength.

I dont think you are giving Kratos enough credit, but i also may not be giving Vader enough either.

Also thanks i will check it out.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Kratos stomps. Souls of hades, unlimited magic, lightnign boltz, healing factor and blade of Olympus can wipe him out.

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos has killed Gods before. Enough said.

Avatar image for summary_and_conclusion
Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting.. if kratos can use magic then I'd say its a lot more favor towards his side, even though Vader has the force, i think kratos is able to handle Vader 's output of what he can do at his maximum. At least from what I know After all kratos is a god. If kratos gets his hands on vader its over

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@coolcat4:

Hes been stabbed multiple times and kept fighting. But if he can chop him apart then he isnt regenerating.

Yeah Vader will chop him apart, not just cut him

Well Hermes is much faster then Vader then. He delivers all dreams to the people of Greece and can dodge sunlight.

. Kratos himself has reacted to lightning so i dont think Vader speed will be the factor.

From very large distances, MCU Hela did the same, Vader will fight him from the point-blank range so that speed will be a factor, and when did he dodge sunlight?

Not to mention Kratos has access to magic that slows time so even if he was much faster it wouldn't matter. Also Kratos is very skilled and very creative during fights.

That is true but Vader can blitz him before he uses that

That feat doesnt prove it is strong enough to hold Kratos. Kratos has overpowered Zeus,Hades, Cronus, and Hercules. Hercules is stated to hold the earth or heavens for Atlas just like in the myth. Also a weaker Kratos matched Atlas. So he is planetary in strength.

If he really can hold the earth than that would be a good feat and he would stomp but that is kind of inconsistent wouldn't you say?, GOW4 Kratos is stronger according to developers and he struggled with only millions of tons

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: its inconsistent because gameplay feats differs from the actual lore. On a video on youtube.com there is a video by seththeprogrammer states how strong really is kratos, providing proof from cory Barlow himself( The creator )... anyways It would be boring to play a game with a character to have God like abilities and one-shot every single enemy in the game dont ya think? That is why it doesn't make sense. If we're using kratos' true lore power set then kratos doesn't even acknowledge Vader as a threat. But if were using gameplay mechanisms then it may go either way. Btw I highly doubt vader is fast enough to the point kratos' gets blitzed, after all kratos did beat the GOD of Lightning.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Eredin12  Online

@summary_and_conclusion:

its inconsistent because gameplay feats differs from the actual lore.

Its not really gameplay, Kratos pushes that bridge and we hear him struggling, the character itself grunts, that has nothing to do with the player, it clearly shows that he is not some planetary character

On a video on youtube.com there is a video by seththeprogrammer states how strong really is kratos, providing proof from cory Barlow himself( The creator )... anyways It would be boring to play a game with a character to have God like abilities and one-shot every single enemy in the game dont ya think?

Sure that is why we have healthbar and i have nothing against that, that is mechanic but him pushing bridge and flipping temple is difirnet, that is there to show how strong is Kratos

That is why it doesn't make sense. If we're using kratos' true lore power set then kratos doesn't even acknowledge Vader as a threat.

Some multiversal lore Kratos yeah but normal Kratos we see in games?Not so much

But if were using gameplay mechanisms then it may go either way.

Not gameplay mechanics, just canon aspects of the game that show how strong is character

Btw I highly doubt vader is fast enough to the point kratos' gets blitzed, after all kratos did beat the GOD of Lightning.

Do you know who else is God of lightning? Only and only Thor Slowdinson, being god of lightning does not mean you are automatically MHS

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude Zeus is the GOD of lighting he is stated to run faster than the speed of light at will, So kratos has faced an opponent much faster than Vader. The only reason why they don't move that fast in game is because we wouldn't be able to comprehend and track their speed and what is going when playing the game lol.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Yeah Vader will chop him apart, not just cut him

Ya, but we have no idea if his saber can cut Kratos that fast. Since Kratos has taken a lot of damage and tanked lightning with no burns which probably has similar heat to a light saber.

From very large distances, MCU Hela did the same, Vader will fight him from the point-blank range so that speed will be a factor, and when did he dodge sunlight?

It was from pretty close against Zeus. Also hermes dodged sunlight from Helios. Also he can run to the horizon and back in it what seems to be a split second. Also Kratos in Ascension fought someone who manipulated time and Kratos could still keep up and beat him even when time was being slowed.

That is true but Vader can blitz him before he uses that

But that is if. And i think from what i just showed he can react to Vader without it.

If he really can hold the earth than that would be a good feat but that is kind of inconsistent wouldn't you say?, GOW4 Kratos is stronger according to developers and he struggled with only millions of tons

I really wish they could show his full strength at all times. But i dont think he was struggling with the bridge. The creators have said that he is holding back a lot in GOW4 for Atreus to learn. Also they dont want to showcase his full strength always or else it will be boring.

Not to mention in GOW4 he also closes a tear in realty my pulling it closed with strength. So i think it can be used that he is planetary. Also when he rips apart the Gods and lifted the labyrinth with that massive chain that went from olympus to the underworld. and the mechanism had the entire weight of Olympus on it. So i think its consistent throughout.

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Also Kratos came from Zeus so it would make sense that kratos would be fast as hell, and also why are you seeing the negative in kratos pushing a gigantic bridge and flipping a temple is hell of a lot lifting feat compared to what I seen vader could do lol. The only reason why I give Vader leverage is because I like him but in all honesty I think kratos has this fight. Especially if we're using lore feats. Even from both characters.

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also when you said "Kratos pushes that bridge and we hear him struggling, the character itself grunts, that has nothing to do with the player" it didn't make sense to me, I did not know what you meant by that.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightsabers should have built in ignore durability.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Eredin12  Online

@summary_and_conclusion:

Dude Zeus is the GOD of lighting

So is Thor slowdinson but that does not make him fast

he is stated to run faster than the speed of light at will,

He is stated to teleport that fast are you really implying that Zeus is as fast as light?

So kratos has faced an opponent much faster than Vader.

I am afraid not

The only reason why they don't move that fast in game is because we wouldn't be able to comprehend and track their speed and what is going when playing the game lol.

Not really Kratos has no feats to prove he is consistently above supersonic, much less that he is some FTL being

: also why are you seeing the negative in kratos pushing a gigantic bridge and flipping a temple is hell of a lot lifting feat compared to what I seen vader could do lol.

Its not bad but it shows that he is far wekaer than planetary, and Vader has feats on that level

Also when you said "Kratos pushes that bridge and we hear him struggling, the character itself grunts, that has nothing to do with the player" it didn't make sense to me, I did not know what you meant by that.

That is not gameplay mechanics, the player has nothing to do with this, the character itself grunts with the effort here, showing his limit

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Eredin12  Online

@coolcat4:

Ya, but we have no idea if his saber can cut Kratos that fast. Since Kratos has taken a lot of damage and tanked lightning with no burns which probably has similar heat to a light saber.

Not quite, Lightsabers can cut people that can tank gigantic explosions much other than lightning

It was from pretty close against Zeus.

Well if you mean 10 km as close

Also hermes dodged sunlight from Helios. Also he can run to the horizon and back in it what seems to be a split second. Also Kratos in Ascension fought someone who manipulated time and Kratos could still keep up and beat him even when time was being slowed.

1. Are you seriously playing Kratos is FTL or can tag somone FTL?

2That is not enaguh, how much did he slow downtime, how fast did Kratos move while it was being down if we do not know that its not really helpful

But that is if. And i think from what i just showed he can react to Vader without it.

Not really, reacting to lightning from 10 KM does not mean you can react to somone who moves at mach 30+ from few meters

But i dont think he was struggling with the bridge.

0:28

The creators have said that he is holding back a lot in GOW4 for Atreus to learn

I get that, but he was grunting with effort, no matter how much you hold back you will not grunt unless he did that on purpose just for the show which i doubt

. Also they dont want to showcase his full strength always or else it will be boring.

That is true when it comes to gameplay fights, but not in something like this

Not to mention in GOW4 he also closes a tear in realty my pulling it closed with strength.So i think it can be used that he is planetary.

Not really that is complelty unquantifiable and Vader has done something similar

Also when he rips apart the Gods

Those gods are not planetary in durability or close to it

and lifted the labyrinth with that massive chain that went from olympus to the underworld. and the mechanism had the entire weight of Olympus on it. So i think its consistent throughout.

Can you show that that sounds interesting

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yes I am saying the 'creators' are stating ZEUS is faster than light at will, if kratos true powers is multiversal, then zeus' powers should be much more powerful. it would only make sense. Also show me a scan where vader lifts a planet with his bare hands, I want to see where his strength is at.

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyways OP said Composite versions of each character, since your bussing out high end comic feats of vader why not use Lore Kratos, who would just erase vader away effortlessly

YousDaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VADER

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Eredin12  Online

@summary_and_conclusion:

Yes I am saying the 'creators' are stating ZEUS is faster than light at will, if kratos true powers is multiversal, then zeus' powers should be much more powerful.

They siad that about his teleportation power, not his normal combat speed at which he fights and game Kratos is far from multiversal

Also show me a scan where vader lifts a planet with his bare hands, I want to see where his strength is at.

Vader cannot do that but neither can game Kratos and Vaders true strength is not in his physical strength but in his TK, that is what matters here

anyways OP said Composite versions of each character, since your bussing out high end comic feats of vader why not use Lore Kratos, who would just erase vader away effortlessly

1.That just menas composite of all games, not some multiversal Kratos

2.Those are not really high-end feats, they are prety continent in canon, and according to Disney star wars comics and novels are as much canon as movies themselves, that is why sing them is complelty legit

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: ok dude you are not making any sense to me, The creators, the CREATORS! have stated Kratos is MULTIVERSAL! Zeus is above Kratos in power and YES it is CANON and yes it is COMPOSITE! The op said we can use COMPOSITE VERSIONS, so its not even a fight. Anyways, yes, kratos is not FTL in game mechanics because we cannot simply track lighting movements in real life, we need to track movement according to our speed to know whats going on in order to enjoy the game LOL. Here is even a respected thread of Zeus https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Zeus_(Canon)/Adamjensen2030

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no shit game kratos isn't MULTIVERSAL, I wouldn't have bought the game if He could one shot enemies without even trying.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

1.That just menas composite of all games, not some multiversal Kratos

GoW comics are canon. Composite also means all feats and abilities displayed by Kratos. Which means he also has the power of Hope and Pandora's Box, on top of all the power he had as the God of War, with the Blade of Olympus. Vader TK isn't close to the level of strength being displayed here. Even Dad of War Kratos just grappling with Baldur was splitting the landscape itself.

Loading Video...

And if you wanted to argue canon, then Vader loses the vast majority of his feats because they're not "Disney" canon. Kratos has all the tools he could need to win. Which also includes Time Stopping and Soul Ripping.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@reikai:

GoW comics are canon. Composite also means all feats and abilities displayed by Kratos.

Sure but Kratos never displayed multiversal power

Which means he also has the power of Hope and Pandora's Box, on top of all the power he had as the God of War, with the Blade of Olympus.

Sure

Vader TK isn't close to the level of strength being displayed here. Even Dad of War Kratos just grappling with Baldur was splitting the landscape itself.

Not really, that feat while impressive is not really that great, its in milion of ton range, Kanan has pushed 2 gigantic 1 milion ton asteroids hundreds of meters at great speed and vader is far more powerful than him

No Caption Provided

And if you wanted to argue canon, then Vader loses the vast majority of his feats because they're not "Disney" canon.

I know but OP said that not me, i am only using Disney canon comics and novels and Disney canon Vader is beast as well

Kratos has all the tools he could need to win. Which also includes Time Stopping and Soul Ripping.

I agree that he has tools to win but i still think that becasue of Vaders speed, lightsaber, and Tk he should win mayority

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By coolcat4

@eredin12:

Not quite, Lightsabers can cut people that can tank gigantic explosions much other than lightning

Well Kratos has tanked much higher than lightning as well.

Well if you mean 10 km as close

He has done it from closer as well. But i will check. But it is also stated that the warriors of Zeus can blitz at light speed, But i am unsure if i will use that.

1. Are you seriously playing Kratos is FTL or can tag somone FTL?

2That is not enaguh, how much did he slow downtime, how fast did Kratos move while it was being down if we do not know that its not really helpful

Well we dont know how much he slowed it down because you cant know.

Can you show some of Vaders speed feats then.

Not really, reacting to lightning from 10 KM does not mean you can react to somone who moves at mach 30+ from few meters

0:28

I get that, but he was grunting with effort, no matter how much you hold back you will not grunt unless he did that on purpose just for the show which i doubt

That doesn't show that it was difficult. I have grunted just moving or lifting weights that are not even close to my max. He didnt struggle at all. Also he flipped the temple which is the nexus of all the realms and the world tree runs through it. So it my be alot more then just the weight of the temple. Also he overpowered Magni AND Modi who as babies lifted a giant much larger the Thalmur who is the size of mountains.

That is true when it comes to gameplay fights, but not in something like this

Not really that is complelty unquantifiable and Vader has done something similar

Well they where stated multiple times to be threatening to destroy the realms. And Sindri Was amazed to hear he did it claiming "The strength you would need..." So not quantifiable, but extremely impressive.

Those gods are not planetary in durability or close to it

Well he ripped apart Helios who is stated to be able to destroy the world and contains that power within himself. And the gods can handle each others attacks and the attach of the titans so they are pretty durable. Since Zeus, Gaea and many others and affect the entire planet with just movements not even attacks.

Can you show that that sounds interesting

https://youtu.be/j-efvBN5TII?t=221

Since mount Olympus is 9000 miles high and the labyrinth is in the middle. He rose the labyrinth around 4500 miles about 2 minute. The amount he moves in one revolution is about 125 ft since the diameter of the path is no larger than 40 ft and most likely much smaller than that. It takes kratos about 50 seconds for 1 turn. So even if he moves it 5 times around that is no more than 625 ft. That gives us a gear reduction of 38016 = (5280*4500)/625.

The chain of balance is gigantic and could weigh as much or more then 44.75 million tons. The largest chain on earth is 10.56 miles long and weighs 10500 tons. if the chain of balance that dwarfs this is only 5 times the weight per distance then the chain weighs 44.75 million tons.

https://www.thorcoprojects.com/moving-the-worlds-biggest/

Adding gear reduction of 38016*44.75 million = 1.70 x10^12 tons without including the weight of Olympus or mt Olympus.

Using the best figures for the chain and the gear reduction the amount just to lift the labyrinth is 141 x 10^12 tons. without the weight on the gear.

This feat may be even greater than planetary weight when the weight of Olympus is added to it. Of course these could be off, but i tried to make it even more conservative then it should be.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention Cory Barlog has even stated he has the strength to lift the world.

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this guy showing me a book?

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@summary_and_conclusion: That's from one of the GoW novels, which is where a lot of the reasons people claim Kratos is "multiversal" come from. It highlights his inconsistent piercing resistance.

Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: novels are just for entertainment for a good storyline much like the game bro SMH of course they're not gonna display MULTIVERSAL feat in a goddam novel, why don't you show that picture to Cory Barlog.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Sure but Kratos never displayed multiversal power

Doesn't matter and not arguing multiversal. Absolutely doesn't need anything close to that level to stomp Vader. Doesn't even need to be planet-level.

Not really, that feat while impressive is not really that great, its in milion of ton range, Kanan has pushed 2 gigantic 1 milion ton asteroids hundreds of meters at great speed and vader is far more powerful than him

Incorrect even in your own scan. There's no evidence suggesting those ateroids were a million tons or anything close to it, and he had Ezra's help in doing so. Those wouldn't even be in the thousands of tons. And as physics tells us, it takes considerably less than the objects mass to move it in a zero-g environment. So even then your argument is flawed. And we can even see asteroids with booster rockets on them.

I agree that he has tools to win but i still think that becasue of Vaders speed, lightsaber, and Tk he should win mayority

But that's not based on facts. Canon Vader isn't noted as all that fast whereas Kratos has literally flown through the world using Icarus' Wings and fought down Zeus who uses literal lightning for his attacks. Kratos is by no means slow and a number of his opponents have had super-speed. Including Baldur and Hermes. Frankly the Lightsaber isn't much of a threat at all. All of Kratos' equipment is esoteric so the lightsaber will barely make a dent in anything. Much less the Blades of Chaos.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@summary_and_conclusion: What do you mean? The novels elaborate on the lore of the games. The stuff in the novels are some of the primary reasons why people say Kratos is "Multiversal"