Kratos vs Dante

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@colliderz: I'm sorry i'll ignore you know and let others reply to you because you don't understand that Vergil didn't return after he fought Mundus!! If you want to know more about Kratos play the whole game then you can easily compare and i already told you and ignored your bullshit that i played the whole game million times that i consider my self a Fanboy better than you! You compare those kind of bosses to the bosses in god of war? Now i'm offically ignoring u ^^ because speed and fighting abilities and slow motion fights based on speed and strength and many abilities! Play the god of war games then you will understand bro ^^

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: Others reply? Nearly every one said Dante wins.You can't say a character is dead because he didn't appeared again and we don't have any offical info about what happened to Nelo Angelo.I played most of GOW games and bosses are just over sized.Based on speed and strength and many abilities?You are the one who didn't showed any of Kratos's abilities.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@colliderz: dude! Bro! Annoying person! You need an eye surgery transplanted with a Byakugan! You focusing on the people u want to read who explaind Dante with out a good reasonable explanation some made good points buuut, it aint good enough! you played most not all not finishing the game twice or million times not playing devil may cry million times that i don't get bored playing it cause it's awesome! Do show some respect and shove these words in your head that i explaind and showed you and everyone and proved who is the winner and i told you to play all the GOW games so you can compare! You are just rejecting and argue like an extreme fanboy who can't accept his defeat! Dante is not weak and he is powerful but, based on how bloodlusted is Kratos when fighting i pick him and i proved and showed a lot of things and how he can defeat him! Pffft and there was a lot of abilities that i didn't mention but, why bother to someone who doesn't understand : ) okay i'm happy that you agree that Vergil didn't die but, was defeated by Mundus! so if Dante didn't have the sword of Sparda then he will lose or they will make up another story and Sparda shows up which, would be cool that i wish that they talked a lot about Sparda. So seriously! Don't annoy me and waste my time when i showed a lot evidence and i didn't mention some because it's a long list! But, it's up to the people on how they would accept my points and explanation!

And i'm confident enough that i had proven my point and have chosen the winner wisely! T.C BYE BYE : )

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS + Yamato may be Dante's only chance at winning.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vergil is 100% dead.

DMC4 confirmed it.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001: THANK YOU! EVEN IF IT PAINS ME BECAUSE HE IS ONE AWESOME CHARACTER!

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dante-vs-kratos-559457/

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By colliderz

@morbid_pyro: Dude we debate here in Vine giving our feats about our respecting characters and explain why one is surperior to another thats how it is but all you did was talking about how many times you finished the games or how I am a fanboy who cannot accept defeat.You are accussing me of being a fanboy while I a give you reasons and feats why Dante wins here but you just keep calling me a fanboy who cannot accept defeat while yourself being a fanboy.Also the guy who finished the game millions of times the reason Dante beat Mundus is because they fought out hell where Mundus was depowered;)

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@colliderz: umm dude nooo hell no he was overpowered and Dante defeated him using the power of Sparda and gave Trish the sword of Sparda The End of DMC1 and people are agreeing with me about Vergil's death ^^

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante should take this one handily for one reason alone: his speed. Kratos had trouble keeping up with Hermes when Hermes was clearly not even trying, and Hermes never even moved faster then the eye could keep up with like Dante can.

Not to mention Kratos died twice from being impaled. Dante gets blades through his chest every other minute for fun because he knows he'll survive it.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Dante is a lot quicker than Kratos, I'll give him that. Kratos has taken on quicker opponents than him (like Hermes and Zeus) and he still killed them. He's used to surprise attacks, so Kratos's reaction time is fairly good. In one of the videos you posted, Dante gets punched multiple times and stabbed. What stops Kratos from being able to do that? Dante uses his speed, Kratos tries to dodge, or counters with the Golden Fleece, or the Army of Sparta magic effect, him being durable enough to take a beating from Dante anyways, then when Dante is at his cocky point which he gets to quite often or even if he doesn't, still, Kratos uses the Claws of Hades magic to distract Dante, and when Dante either gets hit or moves, Kratos uses the Rage of Sparta and obliterates Dante's heart. Dante is fast and durable due to his regeneration, yes that's been stated about a billion times, but Kratos is 10x stronger than Dante is. Even if Dante just runs and dodges and attacks Kratos, he could use the Golden Fleece, or he could preform the Cyclone of Chaos with his blades, or he could use the Army of Sparta magic, or fight back with the Rage of Sparta, summon a whirling vortex with the Blade of Olympus, he could also use the Nemesis Whip, which is Kratos' fastest weapon that I can think of, and fight back with that. I'm sure he could keep up with Dante with that, and if not then he could just use his Nemesis Rage magic ability which would shock Dante any time he gets close to him. Kratos could kill him easily with the Blade of Olympus after all of this. Even if Dante killed Kratos, he'd just keep coming back until he found a useful tactic to take down Dante. Dante can't win this.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By kotetsu454

@morbid_pyro: Okay here is the thing.

First... please don't take it into pm when I don't agree with you in the discussion topic.

Second. we see and have been reading what you have been posting, we just have feats to counter it. You haven't given us an answer to Dantes speed and reflexes, you don't realize that Dante has a feat resisting soul ripping from weapons such as chains of Hades, no solid proof that Kratos and utilize his weapons better, which is why I am not placing much stock in Kratos and his use of the Blade of Olympus.

Yes I watched the videos you posted of Kratos Savagely beating down Zeus and Hercules respectively. But if you look at it those videos have both those opponents pinned down against something by means of their own stupidity. Kratos has to tag Dante before he can even get close to that, and even then it would be highly likely that in between one tag and the one following it, that Dantes healing factor would take care of him. He's not as careless as you think he is.

Instead of claiming we are ignoring your feats you should actually sift through the ones presented to you and try and debate those, like you want us to do with yours. Because at this rate it also just sorta seems like you are a GoW fanboy, and just claiming to be a DMC one as well to cover up your bias.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: i'm actually a fan of both i played dmc before GOW and i can compare in both characters because i know them too well so that's why i say it's a win win for Kratos and i'm glad that u watched my video and read my posts i respect you for that X) but, for me your posts in my opinion doesn't change my mind and it's not strong : ) that's my opinion. Check out Dante vs Kratos both bloodlusted they got good answers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Dante is faster than Zeus or Hermes. Also OP didn't mentioned any thing about version so this is DMC2 Dante where he is not cooky.Kratos comes back from death because of the hell logic in GOW it won't work in another dimension.

Here are some of Dante's powers and weapons.

Yamato:A katana that can cut through dimensions

Bangle of Time:Time stop

Darkslayer Style:Advanced version of Trickster, can teleport with it.

Doppelganger Style:Creates a clone of himself that copies Dante's attacks

Dante can block attacks you mentioned with Royal Guard

Reasons Blade of Olympus can kill Dante other than killing a bunch of weak gods.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By hyperbertha

Kratos is a god. He pawns Dante. But if we're talking about before he became a god , Dante wins.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By hyperbertha

@colliderzIt's not like Dante can use all those abilities at once. He needs to switch styles.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Those are game mechanics (non canon) even so you need to press a single button.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By hyperbertha

@colliderz said:

@hyperbertha: Those are game mechanics (non canon) even so you need to press a single button.

Still not enough to deal with Kratos imo.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DarthAznable

Can Kratos handle those guns though? Sure he took a sword to the abdomen but idk...

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By colliderz

@hyperbertha: Not enough? If you are so confident give me reasons why Kratos beats Dante.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Not very interested in debating game characters in a site dedicated to comics. I could easily come up with arguments why Kratos beats Dante but its honestly not worth the effort since you seem like one of those people adamantly clinging to their arguments even if trashed.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Dante is faster than Zeus or Hermes. Also OP didn't mentioned any thing about version so this is DMC2 Dante where he is not cooky.

Okay, I'm sorry but saying Dante is faster than two gods is like saying Mickey Mouse is stronger than Goku from Dragon Ball Z. It's ridiculous, there's no way he's faster than Zeus or Hermes. That's just plain ignorance to even say that. DMC2 Dante? Alright, by that logic we have GOW2 God Kratos who obliterates Dante.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante ftw

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Stop being a fanboy if you think Hermes or Zeus is faster than Dante show me their feats you can't say someone is faster or stronger than someone because they are gods.As for DMC2 thats the last game according to the time line of the story.Also you didn't say any thing about Kratos handling time stop, Yamato or any of the things I showed you.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By kyrees

@godofnick: it's also ignorance to use the argument "they are gods so they are definitely faster" when their in-game feats say otherwise. going by your argument, GoW zeus or GoW gods can match comic zeus or comic odin. if you know a thing or two about comic zeus or odin, you know the both gods can wipeout GoW gods easily. we base on feats here, not titles or designations because if we do the latter, one can argue that the three skyfathers (zeus, odin and that other god that i forgot the name) can fight on par with TOAA, the true omnipotent in the marvel verse. if you don't know the hierarchy of power in the marvel universe, TOAA is the number one and nobody defeats him within that universe.

mind you, certain versions of mickey mouse is stronger than goku because of his toon force and toon force is only stoppable if you are more funnier than him.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: You are in no position whatsoever to call me a fanboy, when you are a clear example of a Dante dickrider. I'm done arguing with you, goodbye.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#131  Edited By MethoKi

I thought this was 'Dante's Inferno' Dante.

Dante wins.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By 106me

The only advantage Kratos has over Dante is strength (barely). I see no reason why Dante wouldn't beat Kratos with little effort.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: You are the fan boy here because;

-You didn't show me any feats where Kratos can defeat Dante

-You keep saying non feats things like they are gods, Kratos killed gods, they are faster because they are gods and didn't show any feats for this so called gods.

- You didn't show me how Kratos can handle things like time stop or dimension cutting sword.

Take a look at yourself before calling someone dickreader.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Barely? Kratos beats Dante in strength by a huge difference, not 'barely'.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@colliderz: this was the second person you called a fanboy and your reasons and explanations are meaningless so do us a favor !

No Caption Provided

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

Kratos with the Blade of Olympus grants him power and makes him faster in combat and if you say that Dante is also fast then he haves to deal with the million arrows of Sparta that he summons just like in 300 xD

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: No he doesn't. If you think he does then prove it. Kratos certainly doesn't beat Dante in strength while Dante is in his Devil Trigger, though. Kratos being stronger than base form Dante, I would accept, but not Devil Trigger Dante.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all fairness, we don't know how much Dante's strength is amped in DT mode.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok, being a ultra geek on these two iconic characters, i would say Dante hands down. Yes, kratos has alot of brute strength and alot of those fancy weapons, but even in a bare knuckle brawl, Dante wins. Kratos is always seen as going 100% since he is angry as hell all the time. Dante is not even 10%. he never goes into devil trigger, and he never even sweats or breaths heavily. Though many believe Kratos has more brute strength, i would like to disagree. In DMC4, Dante kind of blocked a punch from a statue half the size of a Titan from GOW. he blocked it bare handed, with relative ease. keep in mind dante is faster, and he regenerates. Kratos dies when he gets stabbed by the blade of olympus in GOW3. Dante gets stabbed literally in every game, and he just says " wtf dude, how am i going to pay for this waist coat" he also has bangle of time/ quicksilver, so he can just stop time and kill kratos. Dante has taken punches roughly the strength of Kratos's punches, and he barely flinched. In DMC1, Dante killed Mundus, the Demon lord. Vergil ( his twin bro) got sliced in half by Dante and he regenerated so quickly, his body was still in tact.

This ^ I like both Characters I think Dante is taking this one.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: He's a lot stronger than Devil Trigger Dante. He's prevented himself from being crushed by titans just using his bare hands. Have you seen the weapons he swings around? He managed to kill gods by beating the shit out of them, he can rip things in half, and rip heads off. I don't even remember Dante's strength feats (not saying he doesn't HAVE any, I'm just saying I don't remember them, show me some proof) but I'm 9/10 sure they were never as impressive as Kratos's strength feats.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: god of war power + Pandora's box when Zeus broke his neck he overcome his fear and death when there was hope inside him unlocking the power + flight + Blade of Olympus i'm sick of mentioning Blade of Olympus all the time and people ignore that fact because they can't say amything against it if u will say something against it then u never played god of war or know anything about it! His Blade of Exile murdered geek gods! Like wth! Ppffft devil may cry extreme fanboys XD

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@blade_r: you don't know anything about the both of them Dante can die he is not IMMORTAL da fuq ur saying half of titan and saying he is strong it's just HALF OF THE TITAN A SIZE OF A TITAN is different dude Dante got stabbed by vergil and he passes out he passed out twice and the third time he passed out when he fought Nero yes he has healing factor but i wonder what will happen if his head got cut off and stop brining speed differences Kratos haves the speed advantage using the Blade of Olympus and you guys keep on bringing quick silver over and over again when Kratos can counter it with the amulets of fate and SHUVE THE BLADE OF OLYMPUS DOWN HIS THROAT AND DOES THE LIGHTNING STORM TORNADO!!!! THEN GOES BESERK AND PUNCHES HIM WITH THE POWER OF THE PANDORA THEN HE OVERKILLS HIM JUST LIKE WHAT HE DID TO ZEUS THE END! TAKES HIS SOUL WITH THE CLAWS OF HADES WHICH HE CAN'T OVERCOME BECAUSE IT'S IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE THEN KICK HIS ASS TO THE PITS OF TARTARUS THE END AGAIN INCASE SOMEONE SAYS DAMTE CAN'T DIE WELL HE IS TRAPPED IN THE PITS OF TARTARUS!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@106me: god of war power + Pandora's box when Zeus broke his neck he overcome his fear and death when there was hope inside him unlocking the power + flight + Blade of Olympus i'm sick of mentioning Blade of Olympus all the time and people ignore that fact because they can't say amything against it if u will say something against it then u never played god of war or know anything about it! His Blade of Exile murdered geek gods! Like wth! Ppffft devil may cry extreme fanboys XD

I'm sorry, but what difference will the Blade of Olympus make? I've played all the main titles, and there's nothing in it that made him tremendouslyfaster than he already was. (Notice I put emphasis on 'tremendously').

What will Kratos be able to do to Dante that's going to put/keep him down?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kyrees

@godofnick: @morbid_pyro: show me a significant speed feat for kratos, then we'd talk about how faster he is than dante. show us kratos's answer for time dilations or stoppage. all the two of you are doing is harping on the power of one weapon that is suppossedly powerful when in-game feats show it otherwise

seriously, show me a feat that would convince anyone to your side. also, we assume full capabilities of each character, not in game wise bantering.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@batman242: play the game again and press the R3 AND L3 then u will see the speed differences plus i forgot to mention Kratos is always Bloodlusted and he got long range combat skills that can counter and hit speedy opponents and also he can reflect and counter what ever Dante throws at him with a much stronger counter back of the golden fleece + God of War Ascension Kratos got all the powers of the 4 greek gods Ares, Poseidon, Hades and Zeus all that power in the Blade of Chaos.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By kyrees

@morbid_pyro: quicksilver, royal guard and trickster style of dante do all what is you are saying and it's significantly better than R3 L3 commands you are harping on.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@kyrees: *EPIC FACEPALM THAT I HAVE NO PICTURE TO DESCRIBE HOW STUPID THIS IS! Amulets of fate! and Dante's royal guard is weak compared to the golden fleece. You can't accept defeat that's just it! You reply back with bullshit lame explanations Dante is powerful but he is not that powerful ! See with out the Pandora's box nobody can kill the greekgods so if u put Dante in Kratos place he would have died multi times v.v and Kratos is more Brutal and epic than Dante. Dante is just funny cool and awesome. And hey dumb ass i bet you didn't understand what i was talking about! R3+L3 is summoning the Blade of Olympus which makes him go beserk and fast and u can use R3+L3 Spartan Fury. I'm out this is a waste of my time trying to argue with stubborn meatheads.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By godofnick

@kyrees: I'm not saying he's faster than Dante, because he's not, but everybody on this thread is acting like Dante is a Sonic, Flash and Goku hybrid like for real. He's quick but he's not as fast as you guys are preaching on about.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I'm not saying he's faster than Dante, because he's not, but everybody on this thread is acting like Dante is a Sonic, Flash and Goku hybrid like for real. He's quick but he's not as fast as you guys are preaching on about.

If Dante decides he doesn't want to get touched by Kratos, kratos will not touch him. Dante is too fast for Kratos.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By godofnick

@rudebomberboy01: Dante is faster than Kratos, yes this has been stated 4 billion times, but it doesn't matter if Dante wants Kratos to touch him or not, he could and he would. Like I said before, Golden Fleece, or the Army of Sparta magic effect, him being durable enough to take a beating from Dante anyways, then when Dante is at his cocky point which he gets to quite often or even if he doesn't, still, Kratos uses the Claws of Hades magic to distract Dante, and when Dante either gets hit or moves, Kratos uses the Rage of Sparta and obliterates Dante's heart. Dante is fast and durable due to his regeneration, yes that's been stated 4 billion times as well, but Kratos is 10x stronger than Dante is. Even if Dante just runs and dodges and attacks Kratos, he could use the Golden Fleece, or he could preform the Cyclone of Chaos with his blades, or he could use the Army of Sparta magic, or fight back with the Rage of Sparta, summon a whirling vortex with the Blade of Olympus, he could also use the Nemesis Whip, which is Kratos's fastest weapon that I can think of, and fight back with that. I'm sure he could keep up with Dante with that, and if not then he could just use his Nemesis Rage magic ability which would shock Dante any time he gets close to him. Kratos could kill him easily with the Blade of Olympus after all of this. Even if Dante killed Kratos, he'd just keep coming back until he found a useful tactic to take down Dante.