Kratos vs Bayonetta

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are not equal

kratos is light years ahead and more powerful than bayonetta.

kratos is god and infinite times more powerful and supreme immortal being whereas bayonetta is a mortal weaker than dante.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: also the manuals on the physical disk. and watch developer interviews.

in one interview the developer confirmed kratos is unkillable and can never be killed. he himself cannot kill himself. he is cursed to walk the earth and destroy each and every god and repent and cursed to live forever like a immortal.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: scans of what?

and why dont you produce the scans yourself?

you give me the proof and scans.

and ask me what scans i must produce.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: and when you say something the burden of providing the info lies on you. So yeah provide simple proof that kratos is anything higher than low mid tier level.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

@vickysaiyajin: do you understand the meaning of hyperbole kid?

yeah i know the meaning of hyperbole kid. your comments and all the people defending bayonetta comments comes under hyperbole

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: and when you say something the burden of providing the info lies on you. So yeah provide simple proof that kratos is anything higher than low mid tier level.

you provide me simple proof that there is anyone in fiction that can even match kratos power.

kratos killed zeus who is a supreme being and ruler of sky/universe and olympians who are most powerful beings in universe.

even cole mcgrath and alex mercer are low mid tier level like goku and bayonetta.

kratos is most powerful god who killed other supreme unimited powerful gods. now give me your proof? to contradict what i said?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: sure bayonetta killed the supreme being jubeleus the ruler and creator of her universe. And I'm pming a mod about you.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin:

Show me scans of a Developer saying Kratos can't be killed

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: listen to the cory barlog interview on his new god of war after e3 demo. he said all the details.

interviewer: is the guy in this new god of war kratos from previous games or is it different series altogether.

cory barlog: the protoganist is kratos himself and this game takes place many many years after god of war 3 (perhaps thousands). We are trying to make a turn in such a way that Kratos is an immortal and cannot be killed. he is cursed and his fate is to walk the lands forever and keep getting enemies and gods to oppose him. he is to be forever and suffer his memories for ever.

along these lines. again view the video on youtube cory barlog interview.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: sure bayonetta killed the supreme being jubeleus the ruler and creator of her universe. And I'm pming a mod about you.

jubeleus who? rofl. never even heard such a thing exists. zeus is an ancient mythical greek god who millions of people worshipped and worship and lots of huge temples dedicated to him still exist. lots and lots of animals and people were sacrificed for his honour. he is a real mythical supreme god. and none could even surpass him.

again jubeleus who? rofl looks like a mediocore ripoff parody of the weakling boss enemies of devil may cry.

kratos killed real mythical supreme being in alternate universe and is a god. bayonetta is a mortal who struggled to kill a mortal. and go keep PMing mods because you cant accept defeat and you cant even refute my facts. the only way you can be in denial is by trying to ban me just because i give my meaningful explanations that speak truth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: nice argument.

prove that the god of war gods are as much powerful as their mythological counterparts who aren't even that impressive anyway.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: that's harsh. Though we all know it's not that he can't die, it's he won't die. He completely refuses to die by the hands of a god

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: nice argument.

prove that the god of war gods are as much powerful as their mythological counterparts who aren't even that impressive anyway.

i already proved that to you in another thread. and talking about mythological counterparts(which these gods are based on) nothing in marvel/dc or anime or videogame or any movie even comes close to their power. they r strongest being to ever live.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: that's harsh. Though we all know it's not that he can't die, it's he won't die. He completely refuses to die by the hands of a god

this would have been true if all we played is till god of war 3/god of war ascension.

but after the recent cory barlog interview, he made it clear that nothing including kratos cant kill himself and he must bear the torture to live forever and walk the lands watching everyone of his loved ones die before him.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389: If we go by feats in Greek mythology they actually line up pretty well. Zeus (in the illaid) talks a lot of trash yet he doesn't do anything besides make threats. Poseidon is shown as a powerful fighter in the story yet doesn't really manipulate water much. Apollo is the most impressive because he spent 9 days killing people with Arrow. Hermes wasn't in the Iliad. Hades wasn't in the Iliad. Helios wasn't in the Iliad. Ares was a monster on the battle field and only got hurt because Athena threw a spear at him. Athena was also a great fighter but mainly inspired troops. Aphrodite only really saved people with great love.

So as far as the Iliad was concerned god of war was on point with power.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: That really sucks but it doesn't mean he can't lose a fight. People like Superman or the Flash are just too fast for game restricted Kratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vickysaiyajin: mythological gods are worms compared to some of the fictional characters and you should read more comics,read more manga and play more video games because your knowledge on them is very low.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#173  Edited By WollfMyth209

Bae Baye stomps him.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still going?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta stomps. Why is this still even going?

Ibatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta punches Kratos into the sun.

The End.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally after playign all the bayonetta games and watching the GoW series , bayonetta wins. Kratos is impressive but nothing he can do will ever hit bayonetta. When fighting a completely diffrent person who can stop time as well, she was cornered , that person stop timed, positioned herself behind bayonetta released an entire clip , and then unfreezed time ,bayonetta not only reacted to this but dodged every bullet , death battle did the math behind this , and she dodged/reacted in a 0.16 millisecond time frame. Kratos ain't touching her.

Bayonetta will prick and poke untill she has the perfect strike , and when she does , kratos falls.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta.

camsta112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By camsta112

This is a good matchup, kratos may have the strength advantage but Bayonetta is also ridiculously powerful, she punched Jubelius the Creator into the sun who is basically the god of the Bayonetta verse, not too mention she is also insanely fast which means she has a speed advantage over Kratos, also she has high durability and has all these weapons and has access to witch time and magic and her demon summons, not saying that Kratos will go down without a fight but ultimately Bayonetta will come out the victor.

Vaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta solos the verse

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayo based of what I'm seeing. I need to play those games.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 socajunkie  Moderator

Bayonetta stomps.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta slowed down time where a full fight was literally a second in real time.

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Regime

Bayonetta is too hax for Kratos.

I also feel like Kratos is being overrated here (wow, what a suprise, Kratos being overrated? That has to be something new on the vine!) because the so called “gods” he fought were weak sauce who are continental level AT BEST.

Not going too deep into this again, so if you think the gods/characters from the GoW series are crazy powerfull; might wanna play the whole series again and pay some more attention to them and their feats. Or else we can just agree to disagree

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regime: I don't know if the GoW gods were continental at best just because Poseidons death raised the sea level by what seemed like a couple hundred feet or more. Unless there's a magical barrier around Greece he raised the planets Sea level which is ridiculous.

Though without that feat there's still Hypnos who put all of Greece or more to sleep, excluding the gods and Kratos.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta rapes kratos... literally.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamrin: I am sorry but we don't seem to be playing the same game. + time stop isn't exactly magic affected to kratos alone nor is it the type of magic he would counter nor would he have time to use medusa.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamrin: in comic vine we dont consider immortality. 1 kill = loss.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamrin: Bayonetta doesn't need to use time stop to see bullets freeze in midair.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaas said:

Bayonetta solos the verse

Avatar image for caminator260595
Caminator260595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta would defeat kratos with little to no effort, all of the gods in god of war are seriously depowered, Bayonetta threw a massive space satellite by using her legs, she head butted a building and it didn’t even phase her, not to add that she has defeated 2 seriously powerful gods (granted she had help), she also has superior strength and speed to Kratos, not only that she has so many weapons that could hurt him, plus her witch time and hair summons, she takes this easily.

CryoModeste5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Apocofist

Why isn't this locked?

Its common knowledge that Batman is too much for the GOW-verse.