Kratos, One Punch Man, Luffy, Naruto Vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (2nd movie)

• 92 results
Avatar image for tchallaisopness
TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules: Fight takes place on an abandoned Earth

Team 1 gets 20 seconds of prep time before Broly arrives

Broly can Galaxy bust if needed

All feats for everyone, who wins

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos

Avatar image for tchallaisopness
TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Can his one punch even destroy Broly's Ki forcefield.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GlueStick
Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly laughs while he slaughters them all

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ratava

what stops Brolly from stomping?

and what are luffy/krators supposed to do here? cheering from the sideline?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly slaughters everyone, torturing them for fun, before destroying the planet and going to the next one.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ratava

@leo-343 said:
@ratava said:

and what are luffy/krators here? cheering from the sideline?

Saitama wank.

true, didnt thought of that :P

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

man, people love the absolute shit out of Broly lol.

That said, Broly wins this one easy.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@ratava said:

and what are luffy/krators here? cheering from the sideline?

Saitama wank.

QFT

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GlueStick

Saying saitama has potential to solo is not wank... Pretty sure "Broly slaughters, laughs and has a good time" is the only wank here since Saitama has never had to try harder than 1 serious punch to win any fight. He's never gone all out from the start. You can disagree, but comic vine doesn't need any more biased fanboys whose only counter argument is "wanker". I never said Saitama stomps but if team 1 wins he's the only factor

@leo-343 said:

Team vs this guy?

No Caption Provided

Broly muderstomps, and lol @ Saitama solo-ing.

Him punching away a life wiping / planet busting attack:

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: We'll have to disagree then. Thinking Saitama wins is perfectly valid, and at the very least it's not an easy win for Broly. Boros would definitely not be fodder in DBZverse

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Fodder? Little baby DBZ characters have feats like this? (effortlessly tanked by Saitama)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ through earth and to the moon

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saying saitama has potential to solo is not wank... Pretty sure "Broly slaughters, laughs and has a good time" is the only wank here since Saitama has never had to try harder than 1 serious punch to win any fight. He's never gone all out from the start. You can disagree, but comic vine doesn't need any more biased fanboys whose only counter argument is "wanker". I never said Saitama stomps but if team 1 wins he's the only factor

@leo-343 said:

Team vs this guy?

No Caption Provided

Broly muderstomps, and lol @ Saitama solo-ing.

Him punching away a life wiping / planet busting attack:

No Caption Provided

Planet busting is possible between Power Levels 18,000-530,000 in DBZ. Broly's Power Level is 1,400,000,000. Broly can fire a blast, at absolute minimum, 2,641x that.

Enjoy.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

Planet busting is possible between Power Levels 18,000-530,000 in DBZ. Broly's Power Level is 1,400,000,000. Broly can fire a blast, at absolute minimum, 2,641x that.

Enjoy.

Show me what can hurt Saitama?

Enjoy the search.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vertigo-

Broly is a casual planet buster.... how the hell can Saitama try and out punch someone who fodderized multiple SSJ's?

the OPM highball is ridiculous..

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

Enjoy.

Enjoy the search.

Show me a villain beyond Frieza Saitama has faced and beat easily.

Enjoy the search.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Ha. There it is: "keep wanking". Nice 5th grade debating skills. Boros' energy blast may easily have done the same thing to the moon since he was planing to destroy Earth with it.... that gif was a striking feat

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GlueStick

@irhp87:

@irhp87 said:
@gluestick said:
@irhp87 said:

Enjoy.

Enjoy the search.

Enjoy the search.

Meteoric Burst / Collapsing Star Boros is easily past Frieza are you joking me? And Saitama 1 shoted when he felt like it

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@gluestick:

Ha. There it is: "keep wanking". Nice 5th grade debating skills.

But you are wanking...I tell no lies, and I'm not the only one who has this opinion.

Boros' energy blast may easily have done the same thing to the moon since he was planing to destroy Earth with it

First you say life wiping and now planet busting. Which is it? And even if it's the latter I hope you realize Boros was powered up in his most poweful form and that gif I showed was of beginning of Z Piccolo, you know, the guy who would get fodderized by Saiyan Saga Vegeta, the guy who got fodderized by Frieza, the guy who got beaten by SSJ Goku, the guy who got fodeerized by Broly.

Wake up man.

And I'm the only one who believes "One Punch Man" can beat virtually anyone? Call it a NLF but that's his character like it or not. In my original post I said "life wiping / planet busting" because that's already been debated in one of my threads. It's very likely planet busting but we haven't seen it do so since Saitama shut it down. Seriously though Saitama is meant to be an unbeatable character and even the strongest from other universes should be beatable. I'm being fair by saying he doesn't stomp and it could be a good fight.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87:

@irhp87 said:
@gluestick said:
@irhp87 said:

Enjoy.

Enjoy the search.

Enjoy the search.

Meteoric Burst / Collapsing Star Boros is easily past Frieza are you joking me? And Saitama 1 shoted when he felt like it

When I say Frieza I refer to Final Form Namek Saga Frieza (not that first form wouldn't be enough). What makes you say Frieza is outclassed?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vertigo-

implying saitama can beat anyone.... what the actual hell? this thread has officially killed my desire to ever watch OPM...

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@gluestick said:

And I'm the only one who believes "One Punch Man" can beat virtually anyone? Call it a NLF but that's his character like it or not. In my original post I said "life wiping / planet busting" because that's already been debated in one of my threads. It's very likely planet busting but we haven't seen it do so since Saitama shut it down. Seriously though Saitama is meant to be an unbeatable character and even the strongest from other universes should be beatable. I'm being fair by saying he doesn't stomp and it could be a good fight.

I can't even.

Then don't even... saying any other character could beat anyone is ridiculous, but the way Saitama's character is written it makes sense. You don't have to agree with it but it'd be nice if people could respect it

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vertigo-

@gluestick said:
@leo-343 said:
@gluestick said:

I can't even.

Then don't even... saying any other character could beat anyone is ridiculous, but the way Saitama's character is written it makes sense. You don't have to agree with it but it'd be nice if people could respect it

no. implying that a character can beat anyone because "that's how he's written" is just asinine. By your logic, Saitama can beat characters like TOAA, The Prescenece and LT. We judge by feats. We don't judge by hype.

To even suggest that he can beat cosmic entities is insane. And I for one, will never respect anyone who says that he can do this because "that's how he's written"

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be waiting for the day Saitama loses or gets seriously injured. Thanks for the respect everyone. Saitama still wins in a good fight :D

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It may seem like wank, but Saitama has never taken damage from anything in the series and he doesn't have any limits. This means he can beat anyone, Galactus, The Living Tribunal they all have limits but Saitama doesn't so he beats them, you guys saying Broly wins all need to stop low balling Saitama

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, why is kratos here. He's really weak.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly curbs effortlessly

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTH? The Saitama wank is worser than the Broly wank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly becomes the NEW One Punch Man

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu said:

WTH? The Broly wank is worser than the Saitama wank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu said:

WTH? The Saitama wank is worser than the Broly wank.

Not wank, One Punch Man can beat basically anyone, it's how he is written, Broly, Galactus, the Living Tribunal, it doesn't matter who Saitama is facing, he will always win

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Broly one shots.

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu said:

WTH? The Broly wank is worser than the Saitama wank.

I do agree, that the TC is just using this thread to wank Broly

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ArrowheadDip

Um, why is kratos here. He's really weak.

I have no idea.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mrfiddles said:

It may seem like wank, but Saitama has never taken damage from anything in the series and he doesn't have any limits. This means he can beat anyone, Galactus, The Living Tribunal they all have limits but Saitama doesn't so he beats them, you guys saying Broly wins all need to stop low balling Saitama

wow...

Look him not taking damage doesn't mean he is limitless, it means his limits aren't known. If everything he has come across hasn't hurt him, then we assume his durability is what can be proven (ie the best attack he has faced)

Your comment is one of the most fallacious things I have seen in a while. The very fact you would say it just shows you don't understand how the vine, and cross fiction battles, work.

EDIT:
Honestly Im an OPM fan, but users like you make it difficult to remove the stigma around him.

The way things are going he will get banned outright like DBZ characters did.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@gluestick said:

Please stop.

leo ignore glue stick he's sense of reasoning is virtually non existent i mean this is the guy that think aizen sfragor is>>>>jubbi bijuu bomb he 's just a troll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfiddles said:

wow...

Look him not taking damage doesn't mean he is limitless, it means his limits aren't known. If everything he has come across hasn't hurt him, then we assume his durability is what can be proven (ie the best attack he has faced)

Your comment is one of the most fallacious things I have seen in a while. The very fact you would say it just shows you don't understand how the vine, and cross fiction battles, work.

It's not only me, @gluestick thinks so too, everyone who knows Saitama is in agreement here, maybe you should reevaluate your opinion, he can beat anyone

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@dawnone said:
@leo-343 said:
@gluestick said:

Please stop.

leo ignore glue stick he's sense of reasoning is virtually non existent i mean this is the guy that think aizen sfragor is>>>>jubbi bijuu bomb he 's just a troll.

Jeez trolls must be getting better.

I honestly thought we were just dealing with an idiot

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@leo-343 said:
@gluestick said:

Please stop.

Hey buddy. You wanna stop slandering me? I never said fragor ">>>>" juubi bomb. I said it's more comparable to that than a REGULAR TBB which it is if you unbiasedly compare the 3 SCANS. Stop using the picture from the anime that has no scale