Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Scenario

Kratos is summoned into the Fifth Holy Grail War by a mysterious source and set to cause as much havoc as possible. He is at the peak of his powers with all gear and magic (unless banned below) and is fully determined to kill all the servants.

The Servants are as they were then and think him to be like any other. We'll be taking the composite of the three routes, so all feats can be used. Masters are present and can help from the sidelines, but killing them is not a viable method to win.

Rounds

Round 1

Kratos must fight them all in a gauntlet style one to one.

1. Rider
  2. Assassin
  3. Lancer
  4. Caster
  5. Archer
  6. Saber
  7. Berserker
  8. Gilgamesh

Round 2

He is summoned like any other and gets basic knowledge on the whereabouts of every Servant. He can choose exactly how he wants to go about fighting them with as much prep as he can get before his enemies attack him.

Can the Godkiller win the war or will he die trying?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High chance of beating Assassin but not True Assassin. True Assassin doesn't have to engage him in a fair fight and tears his heart out without touching him.

Caster may or may not Rule Breaker him and take away every single magic ability he obtained from outside sources such as Atlas quake, Poseidon's Rage, etc. But she's not as big of a threat.

Rider may be able to kill him with Bellerophon given its ability to slightly clash with Excalibur and outright ability to blitz people.

He probably beats Berserker, though this may be iffy. (Unless you count Archer Heracles' feats in Strange Fake and scale him up to Berserker.)

He loses badly against the three Knight-classes

Archer dematerializes and rematerializes kilometres away and snipes him.

Saber atomizes him if not outright blitzes him.

Lancer takes him down with ease.

Gilgamesh has as much trouble as him as he does against Berserker. Without the extra lives after each kill.

Round 2.

Kratos doesn't do much with prep. The same thing happens as above.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell911: Rider under shinji might lose, considering she's much weaker then when she's under Sakura. If Rider is under Sakura, then Rider can freeze his ass with her eyes, then destroy him with Bellepheron. Plus, her speed (under sakura)would let her dance around him

With assassin, I don't know. Tsubume Gaeshi could really do some serious damage to him, it might also outright kill him.

Lancer could one shot with Gae Bolg's anti unit ability. If he isn't holding back, I can't see Kratos having too much luck against him due to Lancers overwhelming speed advantage

Caster could potentially kick his ass hard if he has to fight her in her territory.

Archer could win as well, most likely will too. Considering he killed Berserker 5 times (VN) without using UBW is something even Berserker was suprised by

Saber under Rin wins hands down. Saber under Shirou might have issues, due to being all around weaker but could still take a majority.

Berserker curbs his ass every time. Kratos can't get passed God Hand

morals on Gilgamesh probably destroys him casually with GOB spam. morals off destroys him quickly with Ea. Kratos' divinity will screw him if Gilgamesh deploys Enkidu against him.

For Round 2

It's tough to say that prep would make a difference in any of these fights. Kratos really doesn't have anything in the way of prep feats. The only servants I can see him having a chance against is maybe Assassin, and a Rider under Shinji.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By synchronized_123

@blackestnight93 said:

@joewell911: Rider under shinji might lose, considering she's much weaker then when she's under Sakura. If Rider is under Sakura, then Rider can freeze his ass with her eyes, then destroy him with Bellepheron. Plus, her speed (under sakura)would let her dance around him

With assassin, I don't know. Tsubume Gaeshi could really do some serious damage to him, it might also outright kill him.

Lancer could one shot with Gae Bolg's anti unit ability. If he isn't holding back, I can't see Kratos having too much luck against him due to Lancers overwhelming speed advantage

Caster could potentially kick his ass hard if he has to fight her in her territory.

Archer could win as well, most likely will too. Considering he killed Berserker 5 times (VN) without using UBW is something even Berserker was suprised by

Saber under Rin wins hands down. Saber under Shirou might have issues, due to being all around weaker but could still take a majority.

Berserker curbs his ass every time. Kratos can't get passed God Hand

morals on Gilgamesh probably destroys him casually with GOB spam. morals off destroys him quickly with Ea. Kratos' divinity will screw him if Gilgamesh deploys Enkidu against him.

For Round 2

It's tough to say that prep would make a difference in any of these fights. Kratos really doesn't have anything in the way of prep feats. The only servants I can see him having a chance against is maybe Assassin, and a Rider under Shinji.

It's been a while since I read the VN, but do you have to look into her eye to get frozen? Because Kratos' gorgon heads only need to catch anything in its path to stone it. Eye contact not required. Like I mean he fires a beam of gorgon gaze and that's it. He can also use it to freeze the area around him in a small AoE. I'd also like to note that Kratos can break out of being stoned through sheer power alone. Kratos also has the amulet of ouroboros which allows him to slow down the time on a target to the point where they are frozen. So he could remedy the speed blitz with that.

Since when has Assassin used Tsubame Gaeshi off the bat? The Blade of Olympus could just cut through Assassin's sword and him like butter, anyway.

Kratos' magic from what I've seen is more potent than Caster's. If Caster's magic is from the age of the gods, then Kratos' magic IS from the gods.

We don't know the method he used to kill Berserker, but Kratos outclasses Berserker in physical strength and durability(discounting Godhand) by a mile anyway. Archer could take it if he tries sniping miles away but up close Kratos is too much. He has amps like Thera's Bane where he was able to easily solo an opponent that he and his brother couldn't beat without it.

I'd wager that Kratos could block Excalibur with the Golden Fleece. He was able to easily block the Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus with it. Also, from how Zeus ended the Titan War with BoO...I say Blade of Olympus>>>Excalibur. Although Saber could simply close up on Kratos and then fire Excalibur at him at close range

Kratos has tons of weapons that could kill Berserker. Gauntlet of Zeus, Blade of Olympus, Claws of Hades, etc. Let's also not forget his magic like Atlas' Quake, Poseidon's Rage, Zeus' Lightning, Cronos' Rage, etc. I don't really wanna bring Caliburn into this, but if it could take away the rest of Berserker's lives then BoO could too as well. P.S Kratos would tank Rin's gems with ease. He was able to tank the eruption which destroyed Atlantis. Inside the volcano. Without any scratches at all.

Morals on Gilgamesh plays around with Kratos and then gets careless enough to let Kratos close in and rip him in half. Supported more by the fact that Kratos is even more of a mongrel than Archer, Shirou, and Lancelot is anyway. Unless he knows of Kratos' status as a god, he won't go raining 30 or more NP's on him at once.

Considering that Kratos is also a god here, he should have access to Ares' powers. Ability to set people on fire with a thought, rip them in half with a thought, blow their own heads out, ability to summon building sized rocks, and also the ability to suck them into a pocket dimension with mindrape properties. Composite Kratos is extremely versatile considering all the power ups in his games.

Didn't include Lancer because he'd most likely win with Gae Bolg. Although he's most likely too fast for Kratos to tag, I'd like you to know that Kratos is capable of doing omnidirectional attacks with his chains.

Round 2:

Considering that Kratos was one of the greatest generals of his time at such a young age, he could do something to even the odds a bit.

-----------------------

It's heavily implied that Kratos could also lift a portion of Greece by himself since during his fight with Hercules, Hercules mentions his 12 labors. One of which where he takes Atlas place in holding the sky(the world in the game for that matter) As Kratos is seen outmuscling Hercules several times during the fight.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: @blackestnight93: @Cypher0120: Thanks for the in-depth answers, all of you!

To be clear, Rider is under Shinji's control, Saber is under Shirou's, and Assassin is Fake. Everyone is in character and morals on unless Kratos can piss them off enough to change that.

If I gave Kratos full knowlegde R2, would it help any?

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: Do you think Archer/Shirou can trace Kratos' weapons?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: I was wondering that myself. I'd say probably, but they wouldn't be as powerful.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: I'd imagine tracing Kratos' blades would be really problematic as they become part of your body.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Most would wreck him due to hax and stats

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Kratos would lose due to hax. He's a lot stronger and more durable than any of them. Godhand doesn't count since it's more hax than it is actually durability.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Kratos would lose due to hax. He's a lot stronger and more durable than any of them. Godhand doesn't count since it's more hax than it is actually durability.

He'd be blitzed By Saber, Lancer, and Rider.

Archer and Gilgamesh wouldn't even have to use there best weapons to kill him and could use there standard ones.

Berserker still tanked Archers Arrow in the cementary and That wasn't due to god Hand.

If The Battle got close he'd lose to Assassin. Maybe beat True Assassin

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

Kratos has artifacts that can slow down time. He can even that. Also Shirou was able to block all of Shinji Rider's attacks with a wooden sword.

Kratos would wreck Archer with just Kanshou and Bakuya. Gilgamesh has a habit of toying with opponents that he doesn't consider worthy.

Okay. Kratos tanked the eruption which destroyed Atlantis without injury or a scratch. Fell from the top of mount olympus to the river styx several kilometers below without injury. Tanked Ares' death wave in the face

Assassin's sword got bent by Saber with invisible air. Blade of Olympus would cut through it like butter.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By stormshadow_x

@synchronized_123 said:

@stormshadow_x:

Kratos has artifacts that can slow down time. He can even that. Also Shirou was able to block all of Shinji Rider's attacks with a wooden sword.

Kratos would wreck Archer with just Kanshou and Bakuya. Gilgamesh has a habit of toying with opponents that he doesn't consider worthy.

Okay. Kratos tanked the eruption which destroyed Atlantis without injury or a scratch. Fell from the top of mount olympus to the river styx several kilometers below without injury. Tanked Ares' death wave in the face

Assassin's sword got bent by Saber with invisible air. Blade of Olympus would cut through it like butter.

He's not gonna know to use those until its too late. ( You're gonna slow down time right before you're bltized? no)

When I said regular weapons I meant his standard arrows. And he really needs to he'll snipe. Gilgamesh will toy with kratos until he starts running his mouth which will be pretty early.

I guess thats a better durability feat, the only one here who Kratos could beat is Berserker.

Blade of Olympus? He won't start of with that. Does he not always use his normal balded weapons unless against someone like Zeus? Even so Assassins pure skills had him keeping up with someones who was better in every physical way. Hell Archer probably only survived because of his Eye Of The Mind.

Now if this is just Kratos can use anything at anytime. He'll beat a good amount of the servants like Both Assassins, Caster and Berserker (Both who he could beat regardless) and possibly Archer.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123 said:

@stormshadow_x:

He's not gonna know to use those until its too late. ( You're gonna slow down time right before you're bltized? no)

When I said regular weapons I meant his standard arrows. And he really needs to he'll snipe. Gilgamesh will toy with kratos until he starts running his mouth which will be pretty early.

I guess thats a better durability feat, the only one here who Kratos could beat is Berserker.

Blade of Olympus? He won't start of with that. Does he not always use his normal balded weapons unless against someone like Zeus? Even so Assassins pure skills had him keeping up with someones who was better in every physical way. Hell Archer probably only survived because of his Eye Of The Mind.

Now if this is just Kratos can use anything at anytime. He'll beat a good amount of the servants like Both Assassins, Caster and Berserker (Both who he could beat regardless) and possibly Archer.

He's capable of using it during attempted speedblitzes. He did it in his fight with Castor and Pollux.

Since this is composite Kratos he can use his blades of exile to summon the army of sparta with shields and all that stuff. He can also summon chimeras, archers, gorgons, minotaurs, etc. with the claws of hades. Kratos didn't run his mouth against Hermes who was taunting and toying with him before he was able to tag him. I'm assuming that Gilgamesh does not know that Kratos is a god so he won't take him seriously like Iskandar or Berserkules.

Yeah. Kratos is perfectly suited to beating Berserker since he has dozens of weapons and magic. Some of those are definitely A-rank or above.

Even with just his normal chained blades he still has the reach advantage, and Assassin was only able to beat Saber the first time around because he literally had the higher ground.

Thing is this is Kratos who can use anything at anytime since it's composite version. With his god powers, he could send anyone into mindrape dimension much like Ares did or stall them with TK like Ares.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time slowing won't work against any Servant with any form of Magic Resistance. That would mean Berserker, Archer, Saber, Lancer, and Gilgamesh. It's nothing new, and Caster can do the same.

Summoning an army of souls just means more fodder to deal with. And fuel given what Servants can eat.

Assuming Gilgamesh doesn't know anything about him won't matter. Sha Nagba Imuru ensures he knows his name, abilities, and parameters at a glance. Nothing he does can get past straight out GoB spam.

That's a leap in assumption to assume Kratos' variety of weapons are A - ranked. Under what basis?

Also, Assassin was beating Saber regardless of high ground. Without the bend of his blade, he would have killed her too. No one in the Grail War wanted a prolonged close-range fight with Assassin.

Has he shown the ability to use the same powers as Ares? No. Even then, those who can resist mental pollution negate it.

Archer's Reality Marble is greater than that anyway. And with TK again, Magic Resistance makes certain servants immune.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And again, Kratos did not tank a volcanic eruption directly. You clearly see him out the side of the volcano and not taking it full force.

You want to go that route, then Heracles can cause a volcanic eruption himself given what he's described as doing in Strange Fake. Without the increased parameters of Mad Enhancement and Strength bonus.

And you clearly see Kratos gone from the area after Ares died. Don't assume he tanked everything there again.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of different opinions in this thread.. Let's keep them coming!

And if you're interested here, feel free to check out Part 2! (Shameless self advertisement ftw!)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vertigo-

@synchronized_123 said:

It's been a while since I read the VN, but do you have to look into her eye to get frozen? Because Kratos' gorgon heads only need to catch anything in its path to stone it. Eye contact not required. Like I mean he fires a beam of gorgon gaze and that's it. He can also use it to freeze the area around him in a small AoE. I'd also like to note that Kratos can break out of being stoned through sheer power alone. Kratos also has the amulet of ouroboros which allows him to slow down the time on a target to the point where they are frozen. So he could remedy the speed blitz with that.

From what I can recall (been a while since I've read it as well), the victim does not have to be looking at her eyes in order to be affected. Anyone with rank A or higher do not get pretrified, but do experience a sort of pressure and rank down in all stats. Someone with Rank B Mana, like archer is petrified in place and even begins to turn to stone, So I don't know if Kratos would fare well against it, due to him being petrified before by gorgons. Although while he can break out of it through sheer strength, it would leave him vulnerable for a few moments, which would be enough time for her to Bellepheron him to death. She's used in the close quarters before (I think it was in the fate route, in the school). To counter for the amulet, How's he gonna know to use it before the blitz happens?

Since when has Assassin used Tsubame Gaeshi off the bat? The Blade of Olympus could just cut through Assassin's sword and him like butter, anyway.

Since when does Kratos use the Blade of Olympus right off the bat anyway? He rarely ever does, except in certian situations. Assassin's blade was only bent by Excalibur, not invisible air IIRC. Also, how would Kratos even know to pull out the blade before the attack hit? Since when does he have instincts on Saber's level?

Kratos' magic from what I've seen is more potent than Caster's. If Caster's magic is from the age of the gods, then Kratos' magic IS from the gods.

Which means nothing since Caster has an overwhelming speed advantage (she outright dodged a speedblitz/bullrush from Archer). Not to mention, since when is Kratos so nimble that he could dodge through her many beams anyway? Not to mention, she could distract him as well with her skeleton army while bombarding him. She put him down handily in my book.

We don't know the method he used to kill Berserker, but Kratos outclasses Berserker in physical strength and durability(discounting Godhand) by a mile anyway. Archer could take it if he tries sniping miles away but up close Kratos is too much. He has amps like Thera's Bane where he was able to easily solo an opponent that he and his brother couldn't beat without it.

I agree that Archer is at a serious disadvantage in close range, but that doesn't mean that he can't win. He took down Berserker alone. And we do have some hint as to how he did it, Berserker remarks that he was killed with attack of the highest quality IIRC. Kratos is also much slower then Berserker, which makes it easier for Archer to get some distance and kill him with something like Caladabolg 2 or Hrunting.

I'd wager that Kratos could block Excalibur with the Golden Fleece. He was able to easily block the Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus with it. Also, from how Zeus ended the Titan War with BoO...I say Blade of Olympus>>>Excalibur. Although Saber could simply close up on Kratos and then fire Excalibur at him at close range

Sure, it could deflect it if she swung it at him (Gilgamesh did it with his armor in the fate route), but if she fires off an excaliblast at him, he's done imo.

Kratos has tons of weapons that could kill Berserker. Gauntlet of Zeus, Blade of Olympus, Claws of Hades, etc. Let's also not forget his magic like Atlas' Quake, Poseidon's Rage, Zeus' Lightning, Cronos' Rage, etc. I don't really wanna bring Caliburn into this, but if it could take away the rest of Berserker's lives then BoO could too as well. P.S Kratos would tank Rin's gems with ease. He was able to tank the eruption which destroyed Atlantis. Inside the volcano. Without any scratches at all.

I'm not sure all of his weapons would be able to surpass God Hand. Sure, weapons like the BoO would do it, so would the Claws of Hades, but I'm not sure about some of his other weapons like his Cestus. I don't even know if his normal blades could do it. Not even Gae Bolg can do it unless Lancer used his runes to enhance the attack to the proper rank. The fact that Caliburn took away so many lives in one slash still puzzles me. It seems like such an outlier, considering we never see that type of thing happen again. But I digress.

Morals on Gilgamesh plays around with Kratos and then gets careless enough to let Kratos close in and rip him in half. Supported more by the fact that Kratos is even more of a mongrel than Archer, Shirou, and Lancelot is anyway. Unless he knows of Kratos' status as a god, he won't go raining 30 or more NP's on him at once.

I really disagree with this. Morals on Gilgamesh GoB spams attacks at him all day. Kratos doesn't have a prayer. He did it against Lancelot, He did it against Berserker, and he did it against Shirou. If Kratos blocks or dodges the first few, he'd just fire more in the next salvo, just like he did Lancelot.Lancelot countered thanks to KoH, Berserker powered through it through God Hand and Shirou managed to survive thanks to tracing. Kratos has nothing to suggest that he can survive it. Gilgamesh would use Enkidu if Kratos got close, just like he did Berserker in UBW. And since Kratos has such high divinity (being a demi-god and all), he'd be done.

Considering that Kratos is also a god here, he should have access to Ares' powers. Ability to set people on fire with a thought, rip them in half with a thought, blow their own heads out, ability to summon building sized rocks, and also the ability to suck them into a pocket dimension with mindrape properties. Composite Kratos is extremely versatile considering all the power ups in his games.

But we never actually see him use any of this now do we? We can't give him powers he's never used. Also, avoid the "r-word" in the future mate. It's prohibited as per the site rules.

Didn't include Lancer because he'd most likely win with Gae Bolg. Although he's most likely too fast for Kratos to tag, I'd like you to know that Kratos is capable of doing omnidirectional attacks with his chains.

I'm aware of what Kratos can do, not sure about the whole "not too fast argument" though. He is the fastest Servant here in output (but Rider beats him in acceleration IIRC).

Round 2:

Considering that Kratos was one of the greatest generals of his time at such a young age, he could do something to even the odds a bit.

But he has no prep feats...

-----------------------

It's heavily implied that Kratos could also lift a portion of Greece by himself since during his fight with Hercules, Hercules mentions his 12 labors. One of which where he takes Atlas place in holding the sky(the world in the game for that matter) As Kratos is seen outmuscling Hercules several times during the fight.

Still never did it. implied feats are not feats mate. Although I love that Heracles fight in GOW3. Beating his face in is fun.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos has a chance but is he composite? With prep, he definitely clears.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By synchronized_123

@blackestnight93:

Tank a few hits? It's not like Kratos has normal human durability. He's also pretty experienced with speedblitzes as well.

Starts at 6:20

Loading Video...

He simply swings his blade and Assassin attempts to block it?

And got beaten up by Rin. Also, see the video above. He uses the falling rocks as stepping stones to get to the top and him intercepting all of Castor and Pollux' attacks from different angles. A bone warrior was smashed by Shirou with a chair leg. Kratos can also summon his own army. Whether it be from his Blades of Exile where he summons the souls of his Spartan army, The Army of souls which Hades gives him in GoW I, or summoning Archers, Cyclopes, Gorgons, Chimeras, etc. with the Claws of Hades. Not to mention all the AoE attacks he has.

But the method of how he did it is the deciding factor here.

Kratos has some weapons that are owned by the Gods. Gauntlet of Zeus which was used to chain the Titans, Blade of Artemis which was used to kill a Titan, and although it doesn't look that much, but the Blades of Exile were relatively fine from Zeus' attack which easily destroyed even the Golden Fleece so it's definitely up there as well. Kratos also has his magic as well. I'd figure that when combined they should be enough in taking care of all his 12 lives.

He did to Lancelot because he pisses him off. Something about how he takes his NPs for himself. Same with Archer who copies his NPs. With Shirou, he was taking his time shooting his NPs at him one by one. Shirou also takes note of this.

Give me once instance where someone was banned over using that word. It's been said several times on this site and no one has been reprimanded for it yet.

When did I say that Lancer is "not too fast?"

Berserker was implied to destroy a house in a hit or two. Hint: Implie. But you seriously don't believe he can't do it do you?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teleporting behind a person at that distance isn't exactly grounds for a speedblitz when they swing their weapons at a much slower pace than Servants.

Assassin doesn't have to block anything. He blocked once to get a feel for Saber's invisible sword which bent it, but he doesn't have to do the same against clearly visible weapons.

Caster being beaten by Rin was due to surprise. She didn't expect a mage to also be a martial artist. She'll treat Kratos as she does Heracles. Long distance with shields up, blasting with magic, traps, and an army to slow him down.

Just because those Dragon Tooth warriors were beaten up by Shirou doesn't mean they're weak. He still had to cast Reinforcement to make that work.

And even Kratos' own army is fodder themselves. It's not like he summons hundreds of them.

And again, a lot of Noble Phantasms can be said to kill gods, do immeasurable damage, etc. That doesn't make them a particularly high rank.

Gilgamesh still doesn't have to do anything else other than toy with Kratos. He can't close the distance in a fight like Lancer could with just casual shots of GoB. Kratos doesn't know every effect of GoB. Gilgamesh toys with him like he did Saber in Fate, continually use different effects of Noble Phantasms coming from any direction. Behind, side, directly in front, etc.

Berserker made a hill explode as an Archer class with less strength and without Mad Enhancement.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93:

Tank a few hits? It's not like Kratos has normal human durability. He's also pretty experienced with speedblitzes as well.

I don't know what you're referring to here, could you specify? Thanks

He simply swings his blade and Assassin attempts to block it?

He had to block the sword to gauge the length since it was invisible? A katana sucks at blocking against bigger swords and assassin knows this. Why would he do this against a weapon he can see?

And got beaten up by Rin. Also, see the video above. He uses the falling rocks as stepping stones to get to the top and him intercepting all of Castor and Pollux' attacks from different angles. A bone warrior was smashed by Shirou with a chair leg. Kratos can also summon his own army. Whether it be from his Blades of Exile where he summons the souls of his Spartan army, The Army of souls which Hades gives him in GoW I, or summoning Archers, Cyclopes, Gorgons, Chimeras, etc. with the Claws of Hades. Not to mention all the AoE attacks he has.

So you showed him using rocks to get up high, doesn't mean much when caster can fly and straight up teleport since she's in the temple. Caster can also launch dozens of beams at a time, so it's not as if Kratos is gonna fare well here. Plus, she can always trap him in place like she did Archer. And the skeletons are meant to distract him, not harm him as I said in my earlier comment. The spartan army he summoned never did anything in game, they surrounded him and thrust their lances, they never ventured out and took on enimies on their own. irrelevant since caster can fly. As for the souls, they aren't relevant either considering they only stick around for a few seconds at best and won't be able to hit caster since she can easily teleport out of the way if they have ranged capabilities (i never used them much in-game, so i don't know if any do), if they don't they're harmless to her,

But the method of how he did it is the deciding factor here.

Not really. Point is, he was able to do it 5 times against someone near Kratos' strength and durability level and faster then Kratos. So we can infer that Archer was able to trace the properly ranked Noble Phantasms multiple times throughout that fight and hit him with them. Can't see Kratos taking Caladabolg 2 or Hrunting though the head. He should be able to make the shot considering he was launching arrows accurately while saber was fighting berserker. And he was about 4km (IIRC) away at the time.

Kratos has some weapons that are owned by the Gods. Gauntlet of Zeus which was used to chain the Titans, Blade of Artemis which was used to kill a Titan, and although it doesn't look that much, but the Blades of Exile were relatively fine from Zeus' attack which easily destroyed even the Golden Fleece so it's definitely up there as well. Kratos also has his magic as well. I'd figure that when combined they should be enough in taking care of all his 12 lives.

You and I will have to disagree here

He did to Lancelot because he pisses him off. Something about how he takes his NPs for himself. Same with Archer who copies his NPs. With Shirou, he was taking his time shooting his NPs at him one by one. Shirou also takes note of this.

I love how you left out the Berserker reference here.Sure, he started off with 2 swords against Lancelot , as I said he probably would do here. But if Kratos dodges or blocks them, he'd just launch more as he got more angry. Sure Gilgamesh doesn't take this fight seriously, but that doesn't mean he'd let Kratos anywhere near him, and as I pointed out, he has an effective counter to that just in case.

Give me once instance where someone was banned over using that word. It's been said several times on this site and no one has been reprimanded for it yet.

Doesn't change the fact that using it is against the rules. I'm merely pointing this out for you. If you'd like, I can link you the rule, but I really shouldn't have to. If you're upset that nobody is getting reprimanded for it's use, then like a moderator every time you see someone use it, that way they should get reprimanded for sure.

Berserker was implied to destroy a house in a hit or two. Hint: Implie. But you seriously don't believe he can't do it do you?

Except what that is implying is his physical strength level, not that he has new abilities. Which is what you're implying. He has never been shown to use any of this ever. So why should we assume that he can do this now?

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120:

I've never seen Fate Stay Night before but Kratos definitely was inside the volcano when it erupted. The blast ejected him out of it.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ejected out the side. And whatever it was, it was nowhere near the full force of a volcano erupting considering you still see the volcano's eruption in progress later on.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By synchronized_123

@blackestnight93:

Rider speedblitzing him. He's not gonna die in 5 or so hits like Shirou would anyway.

I'm talking about his magic called "Army of Hades." He sends out an entire army of souls to offset Caster's bone warriors or just straight out home in on Caster herself. His Spartan army can rain down magical arrows in an AoE effect which will also get rid of Caster's army.

Wut? Berserker got offed by Rin's gems which were only said to be capable of destroying a house. Kratos has taken has much worse hits than that. Show me Berserker's best strength feat. Flipping a car? Something else? Kratos blocked the Colossus of Rhodes stomping on him and then threw it a hundred or so meters away while in a disadvantageous position, stopping Cronos from crushing him with his palm, outmuscles Hercules who was capable of lifting the arena they were fighting on. IIRC, there's also one scene where he lifts a house in GoW 2.

Explain why.

Oh, I'm sorry. I previously typed an even longer reply than the previous one but had to start over because of an error which wouldn't let me post. Love your sarcasm, btw. Keep it classy. Btw, Shirou was able to intercept all of Gilgamesh's attacks pre-UBW. He wasn't even near pissed.

I've read the rules. Not gonna stop me from saying that word. I advise you stop making a big deal out of it, though. It's really irritating and paints you as a self-righteous prick in my eyes.

Who? Berserker or Kratos? Regardless, Hercules said himself that he still had to do the 12 labors. One of those labors had him taking Atlas' place so Atlas can get the apple for him. You cannot just overlook that.

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ungas123

To be fair with Kratos, if summoned under the power of the Holy Grail, he'll probably have a "God Killer" trait.

He killed gods out of vengeance. That is what his game story was about. So gods like Heracles and Medusa is susceptible to his attack. Meaning Kratos has the ability to kill them. That is if he can hit them (I think Cu and Gilgamesh are included).

"Sakaki Koujirou" simply rekts him up. His skills are too slow and too low leveled against him after all.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how Rider was toying with Shirou, I fail to see why you're suddenly claiming Kratos will be treated the same way.

The magic of the Army of Hades doesn't summon nearly as much numbers as Caster could for her Dragon Tooth Warriors. You're claiming those souls will even do anything to Caster's shields or would prevent her from just spamming spells at them with plenty more that can and will hit Kratos.

That Spartan army again, is absolute fodder. He has never been able to show the ability to summon an entire army rivalling that of a hundred Dragon Tooth Warriors that can be replenished with barely any cost. And again, you're assuming their fodder arrows will do anything.

The house destroying jewels were blocked by Berserker when they froze his arm. The attack that killed him was unspecified in destruction. You want to claim that just because the 12 labors are mentioned, all the mythological feats are automatically placed in? Then Berserker gets the sky-lifting as well considering the 12 labors are the entire basis of the God-hand Noble Phantasm because he performed them. See how stupid that would be? No feats of sky-lifting, not useable.

Shirou intercepting a few casual shots from Gilgamesh proves again, nothing. It's not like Kratos can project the exact same weapons that Gilgamesh could casually toss at him. He wouldn't know what their effects are, so he can't nullify them like Shirou could and even then, Shirou had enough trouble trying to keep up and he did not intercept all of them without help. In contrast, Kratos can't even get close and he's either dodging or blocking and that's all he can do. He tries to use the golden fleece once, and Gilgamesh kills him for daring to use his own weapons against him.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vertigo-

@synchronized_123 said:

@blackestnight93:

Rider speedblitzing him. He's not gonna die in 5 or so hits like Shirou would anyway.

Well, no she won't speedblitz him, his high durability sees to that since she's under Shinji for this fight. Although he will be damaged, considering even lowly skeleton enemies in game can damage him. She's still too fast for him to tag easily (although it's a shame she isn't at her full potential) and he can dance around him stabbing her with her nail, and there's still the petrification + bellepheron combo which which destroy him

I'm talking about his magic called "Army of Hades." He sends out an entire army of souls to offset Caster's bone warriors or just straight out home in on Caster herself. His Spartan army can rain down magical arrows in an AoE effect which will also get rid of Caster's army.

Yeah, "Army of Hades" isn't touching her, she's too fast. As for the army, you know she can just summon more, right? in her territory, Caster has an insane amount of mana to draw upon.

Wut? Berserker got offed by Rin's gems which were only said to be capable of destroying a house. Kratos has taken has much worse hits than that. Show me Berserker's best strength feat. Flipping a car? Something else? Kratos blocked the Colossus of Rhodes stomping on him and then threw it a hundred or so meters away while in a disadvantageous position, stopping Cronos from crushing him with his palm, outmuscles Hercules who was capable of lifting the arena they were fighting on. IIRC, there's also one scene where he lifts a house in GoW 2.

again, tough to tell what you're responding to here.

Explain why.

Because the odds of most, if not all of his weapons being ranked B are slim. I doubt even the chain blades (I'll call them that since they're under a different name in each game) are above C rank. You look at weapons like Gae Bolg, which is divine in nature, and even that can't harm Berserker. Just because a weapon is divine doesn't mean that it has a high enough rank. The only weapons I can see for sure harming him are the gauntlet of zeus and Blade of Olympus, everything else is speculative.

Oh, I'm sorry. I previously typed an even longer reply than the previous one but had to start over because of an error which wouldn't let me post. Love your sarcasm, btw. Keep it classy. Btw, Shirou was able to intercept all of Gilgamesh's attacks pre-UBW. He wasn't even near pissed.

Because Gilgamesh was launching them one at a time, he wasn't launching salvos like he was against Berserker. And Shirou was having a tough time even against that. Don't act as if Shirou was doing just fine when we both know he wasn't. Gilgamesh wasn't even close to serious, he was having fun testing Shirou's magic in comparison to Archer's. He actually looked at Archer as more of a threat if anything.

I've read the rules. Not gonna stop me from saying that word. I advise you stop making a big deal out of it, though. It's really irritating and paints you as a self-righteous prick in my eyes.

If i see people breaking the rules, I inform them because they may not know as such. If you don't like the fact that I did it to you, then you can just get over it now can't you?

Who? Berserker or Kratos? Regardless, Hercules said himself that he still had to do the 12 labors. One of those labors had him taking Atlas' place so Atlas can get the apple for him. You cannot just overlook that.

Kratos. He's never been shown to TK fire someone or use some other abilities like Ares did, so why should we let him do it here? it makes no sense to allow it because he's never used it.