Kratos, James Heller, and HellBoy vs Thor

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kratos has discovered the gods of Asgard and takes James Heller, and Hellboy out of they're universes to help him destroy Asgard. Many have died and many will die unless Thor can stop them, who wins?

Rules:

•This is Kratos with all gear from all games, he is in his giant god form and he has his urns from god of war 2 (look them up if you don't know what they are)

•This is James Heller from the end of Protype 2, with all his upgrades and abilities

•HellBoy is at his strongest and he has his guns with him

•Thor has his hammer and is ready to kill them if necessary

•There are no civilians around them for a 1,000 feet, after that there are many civilians.

This fight takes place in the middle of Asgard

Who wins

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor oneshots them.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GhostVortex

Thor plays whack-a-Kratos. Thor sends a straight outta Asgard lightning barrage into James. HellBoy feels the force of a moon busting punch in his throat.

Thor wins.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor alone wins

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Floopay

I dunno, Hellboy has a gun. Unless someone can tell me how Thor is going to dodge or survive that, then I'm thinking Hellboy takes this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos could beat Thor IMO but Heller is a non-factor along with Hellboy (who doesn`t have much feats when it comes to being at "full power").

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Kinda a one sided match... They would wipe Thor together, do you not like Thor?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jacthripper

Thor drops the ba— I mean Mijolnir

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: nah but a ton of people say Kratos alone can't take Thor so I thought I'd give him some help aka people he can throw in front of him

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos could beat Thor IMO but Heller is a non-factor along with Hellboy (who doesn`t have much feats when it comes to being at "full power").

How?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This matchup is beneath Thor.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: First off Kratos vs Thor is a 50/50 fight at best, regardless of what either can or has done. James Heller could hols his own against either of them, add him to Kratos is already over kill, then add Hellboy? Who is by no means a push over... He is a powerful Demon, meant to bring the end of days... Thor is out matched

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thor stomps. Ignore the fanboys above (you'll know who they are when you see their posts).

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one is hard but I think its 50/50, so it boils down to battle tactics at this point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hypnos0929

@richbeforeign: I actually wanted the group to win, but I guess you don't think that the GoW is strong

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well James Heller in the ending of Prototype 2 absorbed the whole NYC, including Alex Mercer and other superhumanly beings so he should be a world threat by now, might actually be quite a battle as now he would be tough to put down, unless Thor actually goes on a slaughterfest and kills the whole enviroment, Heller would just get mass and heal over and over again and Kratos with his Godly weapons might work to stab Thor. (Whats to say the blades of chaos cant slit an Asgardians throat?)

Hellboy is sadly outmatched, I love him but at best he is a mid tier.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and it isn't even debatable.

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richbeforeign: I actually wanted the group to win, but I guess you don't think that the GoW is strong

I'm not saying he isn't strong but Thor is very powerful and when you compare the two. Thor does have a higher chance of winning.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It certainly is debatable if someone brings a good argument.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:

That's about as possible as changing the color of the sky with food coloring.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swiftbullet said:
@paragonnate said:

That's about as possible as changing the color of the sky with food coloring.

Maybe in next God of War game we get to se God-Kratos potential since he didn't show much apart from growing in size.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richbeforeign: but Kratos is incredibly strong, he's killed people bigger than him and that could squash him. Kratos killed a universal being and that was just a side result of his real fight, and I'm pretty sure if he wanted to he would destroy Thor, all his gear gives him infinite magic so unless Thor can dodge lightning and arrows, with his eyes closed, and break the golden fleece and godly armor, I doubt he'll be able to kill Kratos plus he'll have to avoid two other people who could shoot or absorb him

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richbeforeign: but Kratos is incredibly strong, he's killed people bigger than him and that could squash him. Kratos killed a universal being and that was just a side result of his real fight, and I'm pretty sure if he wanted to he would destroy Thor, all his gear gives him infinite magic so unless Thor can dodge lightning and arrows, with his eyes closed, and break the golden fleece and godly armor, I doubt he'll be able to kill Kratos plus he'll have to avoid two other people who could shoot or absorb him

Ok, I understand your point. And I agree to an extent but their are two issues we all have to look into. One, When it comes to feats from both, Thor takes it hands down. Thor has some superior feats under his belt. And if I was to go based off feats alone then I will say Thor wins.

Two, we are dealing with two different realms where different world view logic comes to play. In Kratos world, He is a superior being and suppose to be the ultimate power period. And in Thor's he is suppose to be the most superior compared to his foes and environment. Comparing Kratos and Thor is hard as the laws of the Gods and etc in his world don't really apply or mesh with the laws of the Gods in thors world.

I don't know that much about kratos other then playing GOW on PS2 and one time on PS3 lol. But I have to say that Thor has some superior feats. Just because in Kratos world the God's their wasn't able to do certain things to him doesn't mean in Thor's world, those same rules apply. Lightning has shown not to phase Thor to the least. Storm controls the most powerful elements of lightening being empowered by a billion or more joules. And that didn't effect Thor. So their is by no means anything that would possibly prove Kratos to be able to harm him with lightening. As far as arrows go, I don't see that doing anything to him. I am not saying Thor wins because he is a God. Being a God is really a open ended label. Especially in the marvels world. But I would say that Thor has shown to have unmatchable blunt force strength. If I am correct, he is the only one of few to harm Galactus. He has taken down Hulk. I think Kratos will have an issue dealing with someone who can offer that kind of strength to the table. And the other two he can easily side track with his weather manipulation. I am not saying Kratos cant beat him but I will have a real hard time doing so..

This is my 2 cents on the situation and what I personally think.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: ignore the Thor fanboys below, you'll see them, Kratos and James Heller both beat Thor alone but teamed up Thor is destroyed. Hellboy is just unee

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spambot

Everyone keeps giving opinions but we see nothing to back them up with. What are Hellboy and Heller's best feats? Have they shown they can survive being hit by massive lightning blasts or physical blows which can destroy moons?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IRHP87

Kratos is only as powerful as he needs to be when it comes to killing gods and escapes death at a whim. In other scenes he is weak but when it comes to god killing the PIS kicks in so in a story I'd say Thor would be stomped. These battles exclude PIS though so Kratos is stomped.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Celestial armor nosells a planet pulverizing punch.

No Caption Provided

Thor cracks Celestial Armor.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hypnos0929

@spambot: if we're using logic Heller should be able to, at minimum, survive a nuke and regenerate within 6 months. It also depends on the place here all he needs is to get his blood on Thor and he should be able to absorb him although that is not a fact it is highly possible

And @richbeforeign: You've made great points, and that's why I made this thread. Thor could beat any of these guys with low to high difficulty but together they are incredibly strong. He can't avoid Heller/ Heller's blood or organelles while trying to take out a big a** Kratos who's destroying everything with just steps.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other comments?

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fries them.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: First off Kratos vs Thor is a 50/50 fight at best, regardless of what either can or has done. James Heller could hols his own against either of them, add him to Kratos is already over kill, then add Hellboy? Who is by no means a push over... He is a powerful Demon, meant to bring the end of days... Thor is out matched

holly batgod you must be joking mate.

Thor rolflolgodstomps

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg: I have a feeling your one of those people that think Kratos is weak

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: not by any mean but Thor, Superman, Hulk, etc. are out of his league...

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg: Well as log as you have reasoning. I still think this team could kill or at the very least K.O Thor because they're are 2 punching bags and a guy who can control time and turn people to stone in one hit. Or Kratos could throw lightning into civilians, that would distract Thor

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: pretty arguable, however Thor has the striking power and durability to stomp them, i mean Cole is cool and he should be durable enough to tank one or two nukes, and has some city busting feats and the same is for Kratos, however Thor is simply above them... he has planetary strikes and star busting durability... nothing that Kratos can match, in his universe for sure he is the top dog but in marvel or dc he still is a top dog but not as the big dogs, if i had to classify Kratos or Cole they will be in the high metahuman scale, or low herald, while Thor is a high Herald or low trans. there is nothing they can do for the win at least not without pis

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg: The fact of the matter is if he gets any of Heller's blood on him he gets absorbed, if Kratos goes into the Titan's rage he will destroy every building around him with a swing of the blades of Athena and HellBoy... Well HellBoy is a distraction for the other two. But since you've made a pretty great argument for Thor, unlike 70% of the people who say he one shots, I'll leave you be

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: thanks i suppouse jaja but yes Thor is immune to biotics!! :o jaja but ok

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg: How? Its not like he could escape from Heller's body, could he?