Kratos from the end of GOW3 vs Tony in MK II armor

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HumanNumber

I'm not quite sure of what Kratos' power level is, so for now i'll just go with Stark. Maybe somebody can enlighten me on what Kratos has in his toolbelt.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@HumanNumber said:
" I'm not quite sure of what Kratos' power level is, so for now i'll just go with Stark. Maybe somebody can enlighten me on what Kratos has in his toolbelt. "
Let's go with the fact that Kratos killed the Greek Gods.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FinalStar86

Yeah, weak versions of Greek Gods that get damaged by human weapons

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrbobdobalina

How about the fact that it was Kratos' destiny to kill them? If the Gods were Superman, Kratos would be Kryptonite.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

Iron Man would win, this is just a spite thread, since the OP has beef with Kratos.  Stark's armor tech can easily analyze Kratos, whereas Kratos would be primitive in comparison, considering his story is based in ancient Greece
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik
@mrbobdobalina said:
" How about the fact that it was Kratos' destiny to kill them? If the Gods were Superman, Kratos would be Kryptonite. "
Which only serves to make the feat even less impressive. Drax is not an overly impressive being yet he kills Thanos with ease. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FinalStar86

I have a beef with GOW fans that think Kratos can fight the likes of Thor and Wonder Woman without getting his head knocked off

@mrbobdobalina

said:

" How about the fact that it was Kratos' destiny to kill them? If the Gods were Superman, Kratos would be Kryptonite. "

What does this have to do with anything?  In GOW3 You can actually knock the so called God of the Sun off balance with a balista
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
Which only serves to make the feat even less impressive. Drax is not an overly impressive being yet he kills Thanos with ease.  "
Because he was made to do that. 

Plus, Kratos is in no way weak. Remember when Atlas tried to crush him and he pushed him back?
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HumanNumber

It isn't Kratos' destiny to beat Stark. If the enemies he's faced, the greek gods he's killed, are damaged by human weapons than isn't it safe to say that Tony could of have done the same with his repulserblasterhandgunwizardtech?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
Which only serves to make the feat even less impressive. Drax is not an overly impressive being yet he kills Thanos with ease.  "
Because he was made to do that.  Plus, Kratos is in no way weak. Remember when Atlas tried to crush him and he pushed him back? "
That is exactly my point. Kratos was 'made' for the purpose of killing these gods (which are not even powerful in their own right). 
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@HumanNumber said:
" It isn't Kratos' destiny to beat Stark. If the enemies he's faced, the greek gods he's killed, are damaged by human weapons than isn't it safe to say that Tony could of have done the same with his repulserblasterhandgunwizardtech? "
Not at all.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
" @erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
Because he was made to do that.  Plus, Kratos is in no way weak. Remember when Atlas tried to crush him and he pushed him back? "
That is exactly my point. Kratos was 'made' for the purpose of killing these gods (which are not even powerful in their own right).  "
I disagree that they are weak. It's like calling Thanos weak just because he gets killed by someone who was made to kill him. It makes no sense, because Thanos is powerful. One of the most powerful in Marvel history.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" I have a beef with GOW fan wankers that think Kratos can fight the likes of Thor and Wonder Woman without getting his head knocked off

So you made a thread where you know he loses? Not cool dude.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" I have a beef with GOW fan wankers that think Kratos can fight the likes of Thor and Wonder Woman without getting his head knocked off

So you made a thread where you know he loses? Not cool dude. "
This thread is Kratos vs Iron Man, Tony isn't on Thor or Wonder Woman's level
In fact this is probably the most fair fight Kratos has ever been in on these forums,  I did him a favor
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
@mrbobdobalina said: 
I disagree that they are weak. It's like calling Thanos weak just because he gets killed by someone who was made to kill him. It makes no sense, because Thanos is powerful. One of the most powerful in Marvel history. "
No. It is not like calling Thanos weak at all. Thanos is not going to be injured by your standard weapons.  

These gods have nothing that makes us assume they are powerful other than being called gods. Oh and dying to a supposed 'god killer'.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

So you made a thread where you know he loses? Not cool dude. "
This thread is Kratos vs Iron Man, Tony isn't on Thor or Wonder Woman's level In fact this is probably the most fair fight Kratos has ever been in on these forums,  I did him a favor "
He loses here. Badly. He doesn't have any proper long range attacks to counter Tony's flying and shields. Meant well or not, this is a mismatch of sorts.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said: 
I disagree that they are weak. It's like calling Thanos weak just because he gets killed by someone who was made to kill him. It makes no sense, because Thanos is powerful. One of the most powerful in Marvel history. "
No. It is not like calling Thanos weak at all. Thanos is not going to be injured by your standard weapons.   These gods have nothing that makes us assume they are powerful other than being called gods. Oh and dying to a supposed 'god killer'. "
..... Please explain to me where you are getting the evidence that supports that the gods are weak? There is nothing to support that. Kratos is Drax if the gods were Thanos. Kratos is Kryptonite if the gods were Superman. Kratos has feats that put him far above superhuman, especially not allowing Atlas to crush him, who if you don't remember Atlas was the one holding up the Earth. Takes a lot of strength to do that. 

And just to inform you, and I believe I have said this more than once, I really don't like debating with people who underestimate and undermine characters just because they don't like them.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Decoy Elite: Kratos has long range weapons. Even his swords are long range.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Decoy Elite
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos has long range weapons. Even his swords are long range. "
His sword's going to cut Tony while Tony's flying in the air? :/ 

Anyway all of Kratos real long ranged attacks aren't strong enough to bust through Tony's shields. Tony's weapons on the other hand are going to hurt Kratos quite a bit.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik
@mrbobdobalina said: 
..... Please explain to me where you are getting the evidence that supports that the gods are weak? There is nothing to support that. Kratos is Drax if the gods were Thanos. Kratos is Kryptonite if the gods were Superman. Kratos has feats that put him far above superhuman, especially not allowing Atlas to crush him, who if you don't remember Atlas was the one holding up the Earth. Takes a lot of strength to do that.  And just to inform you, and I believe I have said this more than once, I really don't like debating with people who underestimate and undermine characters just because they don't like them. "
There is no such proof that Atlas of that universe actually held up anything. 

I do not care what you decide to assume about me. Because all it is is an assumption based on no facts at all. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik said:

" @mrbobdobalina said: 

..... Please explain to me where you are getting the evidence that supports that the gods are weak? There is nothing to support that. Kratos is Drax if the gods were Thanos. Kratos is Kryptonite if the gods were Superman. Kratos has feats that put him far above superhuman, especially not allowing Atlas to crush him, who if you don't remember Atlas was the one holding up the Earth. Takes a lot of strength to do that.  And just to inform you, and I believe I have said this more than once, I really don't like debating with people who underestimate and undermine characters just because they don't like them. "

There is no such proof that Atlas of that universe actually held up anything.  I do not care what you decide to assume about me. Because all it is is an assumption based on no facts at all.  "

also,considering Atlas's size and the fact every Titan has super-human strength (ie,they lift can lift far more than a regular human of their size could),Kratos resisting Atla's attempt to crush him,as well as Chronos (more powerfull than Atlas) is very impressive
 how strong was the MK II armor btw?

damn,trying to take a break from the Vine is hard :P
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By progenitorigin
@FinalStar86 said:
"I have a beef with GOW fan wankers that think Kratos can fight the likes of Thor and Wonder Woman without getting his head knocked off

@mrbobdobalina said:

What does this have to do with anything?  In GOW3 You can actually knock the so called God of the Sun off balance with a balista "

Wankers? I do believe that constitutes as an insult, which calls for being flagged.  You do realize that pitting him against people like Thor and Wonder Woman is actually having mythology-based crossovers, which at the very least, makes more sense than pairing him up against someone with futuristic armor tech.  It's not as if I think Kratos could beat anyone, I already conceded that Thor would defeat Kratos, and just recently that Superman would defeat Kratos, all you're doing here is flamebaiting, nothing else.  You created a spite thread because you have beef with Kratos. 

Grow up, show some maturity.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide: You're not allowed breaks. :/ 

Also, what long range attack does Kratos have that will honestly work on Tony? His shields are too powerful(MK 2 is suppose to be superior to Extremest in ever way so the shields are bound to be even better, not that they need to be any better here)
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: You're not allowed breaks. :/   Also, what long range attack does Kratos have that will honestly work on Tony? His shields are too powerful(MK 2 is suppose to be superior to Extremest in ever way so the shields are bound to be even better, not that they need to be any better here) "

anybody got any pics of the MK 2 armor? i cant remember wich one is it....
the only references for this armor in IM's page is the silver one from the Iron Man movies

yeah,Kratos cant really get through Iron Man's shields,but how often does he uses then anyway? isnt Tony more likely to engage in close combat?
as for long range attacks,Kratos can still deflect attacks with the golden fleece and he still got the Blade of Olimpus (used by Zeus to wipe out 2 armies in one strike)
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide: I will see if I can find scans. *Goes off to raid Morph's gallery.*
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
@Matezoide said: 

also,considering Atlas's size and the fact every Titan has super-human strength (ie,they lift can lift far more than a regular human of their size could),Kratos resisting Atla's attempt to crush him,as well as Chronos (more powerfull than Atlas) is very impressive  how strong was the MK II armor btw? damn,trying to take a break from the Vine is hard :P "
I am not sure what that video is suppose to prove other than you taking my 'no proof he lifted anything' a little too literally. That sure does not look like Earth to me unless Earth is now the size of a football field or so. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik said:
 you taking my 'no proof he lifted anything' a little too literally.
thats what happens when you dont have a debate in a while :P
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@Matezoide said:
" @erik said:
thats what happens when you dont have a debate in a while :P "
Lol. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: I will see if I can find scans. *Goes off to raid Morph's gallery.* "
Never mind I can't find any. :(

But I think the OP needs to specify weapons(didn't think Kratos had the blade of Olympus here....)
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@progenitor said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

"I have a beef with GOW fan wankers that think Kratos can fight the likes of Thor and Wonder Woman without getting his head knocked off

@mrbobdobalina

said:

What does this have to do with anything?  In GOW3 You can actually knock the so called God of the Sun off balance with a balista "
Wankers? I do believe that constitutes as an insult, which calls for being flagged.  You do realize that pitting him against people like Thor and Wonder Woman is actually having mythology-based crossovers, which at the very least, makes more sense than pairing him up against someone with futuristic armor tech.  It's not as if I think Kratos could beat anyone, I already conceded that Thor would defeat Kratos, and just recently that Superman would defeat Kratos, all you're doing here is flamebaiting, nothing else.  You created a spite thread because you have beef with Kratos.  Grow up, show some maturity. "
So because Wonder Woman and Thor are based off of Greek and Norse Mythology, Kratos would be a better match for them then he would against Stark, despite the fact that both Wonder Woman and Thor would kill Stark in a fraction of a second right?  I think you seriously need to re evalutate your logic because if we go by what your saying
Stark>>WW and Thor>>Kratos even though Thor or WW would stomp Tony into the ground.  Seriously if you're going to make an argument at least try to make sense. 

Also this isn't spite, this is the most fair fight Kratos has been in and the only one where he actually had a chance of winning.   You find a single Kratos fight ever done on this site that has been more fair to him then this fight and I will eat more own words. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Matezoide2

@erik

said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @erik said:

thats what happens when you dont have a debate in a while :P "
Lol.  "
stop mocking me!! D: 

@Decoy Elite

said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: I will see if I can find scans. *Goes off to raid Morph's gallery.* "

Never mind I can't find any. :(  But I think the OP needs to specify weapons(didn't think Kratos had the blade of Olympus here....) "

i assume Kratos gets everything he had in God of War 3,wich would include
Blades of Exile (with magic shields), Hades's Claws (wich can suck souls and summon souls,including a Gorgon), Nemean Cestus (more striking power),the whip things (eletricity,wich would be useless here), Icarus's wings (useless as well), Golden Fleece (deflect attacks), Blade of Olimpus (wich can now be summoned at will) and Hope Power (wich stopped Zeus's fist effortless, healed from a broken neck in 2 seconds, made Zeus hurt himself by punching Kratos who wasnt flinching and  beated the non-corporal Zeus back into his body)

ho,and the pocket dimension where Kratos stores all that stuff....you cant be a video-game characther without it   :P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Matezoide2
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@erik:  tell me when any of hte gods (not demi gods) like Ares or poisiden wer damaged by human weapons? no the blades of chaos do not count because those are not mere swrods they wer forged in the depths of hades.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
@Theworldbreaker said:
" @erik:  tell me when any of hte gods (not demi gods) like Ares or poisiden wer damaged by human weapons? no the blades of chaos do not count because those are not mere swrods they wer forged in the depths of hades. "
ho yeah,this,i was going to ask that,but i forgot
the closer was a human weapon taking a bit of Hellios's balance (not like he was impressive anyway....Hellios and Hermes were two wimps for God of War's standards)
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Matezoide2
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

You find a single Kratos fight ever done on this site that has been more fair to him then this fight and I will eat more own words.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-kratos/526403/  :P "
Not a fair fight, Kratos either gets paired up against people that would stomp him or people he would stomp. "
you said ''fair to him (Kratos)''
a stomp in his favor is completely fair to Kratos :P
btw,wich armor is the MK II?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide: How powerful is the Blade of Olympus exactly? I mean, it  took out two armies but didn't it just kinda zap them? Would it work on Tony's shields(which have taken nukes)?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik:
now that i think of it,maybe the (possible) Earth looking so small is because of hardware limitations? that video is from a PSP game :P and the earth looked bigger than that in God of War 2
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: How powerful is the Blade of Olympus exactly? I mean, it  took out two armies but didn't it just kinda zap them? Would it work on Tony's shields(which have taken nukes)? "

well,it completely dissoved their flesh and blood (ok,there was some blood left),leaving their armors and weapons unharmed,maybe it could get through Tony's armor? and kill the man inside it?  just a wild guess
  here's the video

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide: Freakin' magic. >.< I don't remember if Tony's shield can even block magic at that level.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:

Kratos wins

i love retconning posts :D
and magic....long live magic :D
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

Iron Man is still cooler.

Agreed and magic of for pansy's that like ponies. "
Glad you agree. 

CoughRetconCough
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

Glad you agree.   CoughRetconCough "
*falcon punches Decoy*
so,did i do a good work at changing your mind regarding Kratos's chances? :D

btw,he wasnt made to kill Gods....that was never stated AFAIR (as far as i remember)
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Matezoide:
lol yeah they arw whimps i realy think there just lesser gods or symi gods realy caus guys like hades and poisden make him look like a sack of ****** ******* *@(%(^*
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

*falcon punches Decoy* so,did i do a good work at changing your mind regarding Kratos's chances? :D  btw,he wasnt made to kill Gods....that was never stated AFAIR (as far as i remember) "
Maybe....but only because of the mega pwnage sword.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Matezoide2
@Theworldbreaker said:

" @Matezoide:
lol yeah they arw whimps i realy think there just lesser gods or symi gods realy caus guys like hades and poisden make him look like a sack of ****** ******* *@(%(^* "

yeah
i mean, Poseidon is the dude who dived through a titan (from the top of mount of olimpus) and was unharmed,the power difference betwen the gods was evident

@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

*falcon punches Decoy* so,did i do a good work at changing your mind regarding Kratos's chances? :D  btw,he wasnt made to kill Gods....that was never stated AFAIR (as far as i remember) "
Maybe....but only because of the mega pwnage sword. "

good....
as far as strength goes,Kratos has 100 tonner feats,that counts for something
healing from a broken neck in 2 seconds and becoming much stronger (about 3-4 times) when using hope power is important as well
i could not keep away from the Vine knowing Kratos would lose with the concessus of him getting slaughtered without doing anything :P
Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sylvain

i'll go with kratos but i'm not 100% sure.

CBninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CBninja

I think we can count Kratos's bow as magic. That's a good long range weapon.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PlasticBag

Wtf! Kratos easily defeats Iron Man there is no way he can beat Kratos.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By MK II are you talking movie version or Golden Avenger version?

I feel like it's a mismatch if it is the Golden Avenger. The movie version might be able to pull it off if he stays in the air and spams. If it was Extremis Iron Man he would curbstomp.