Kratos (God of War) vs. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

• 71 results
MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle between two swordsmen with a tragic backstory, and are capable of wielding different weapons, and switching them on a whim.

Location of the Battle: Ancient Roman Colosseum.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cocacolaman  Moderator

Erza stomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps. Superior strenght and hax.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos turns her into paste she has ZERO win conditions against Kratos. Kratos wins easy difficulty borderline spite.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

Ah yes muh Multiversal Kratos smh

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Obviously ignore the troll above you. But Kratos is certainly able to win this with his versatility and strenght, many of his physical feats are underrated.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cocacolaman  Moderator

@morningstar999: What feats does Kratos have that surpass Erza’s abilities?

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Say what you want but Kratos is at least universal for the simple fact that he took out Cronos who in turn killed Uranus who created the universe. Erza is extremely outclassed and no amount of head cannon would let her win this match. Show me anything that puts her remotely close to Kratos.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

@deathoes: Creation /=/ destruction and if we want to go to those extremes then I can bring up Ultear attacking Natsu with numerous universes and he tanked it, yet can’t beat Erza.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Oh lord your not even worth the effort, if you think fodder like Erza has a chance against Kratos then you have ZERO knowledge of the character and not even worth debating peace.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Kratos is ofc not even close to universal, that's retarded wank(creation doesn't scale to destruction), but he can overpower Titans, which for sure are at least bigger than mountains. Poseidon caused the whole sea to raise upon his death, Kratos utterly stomped him. Zeus can cause entire storms across the planet casually. Kratos damaged the pillar which held the world, etc. Universal/Multiversal he is not(too many anti feats, plus it just doesn't make sense by narrative and consistency), but even in his base form, him grappling with Baldur, not even using his Spartan Rage, caused a mountain top to crumble from miles away iirc. His main advantage are his haxes here though, he definitely isn't short in that. I think he is in the country/continental level range.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Yeah man, the barbarian who almost killed Kratos was universal...no, maybe we should downgrade him to galaxy level, ya know. Jokes aside, I think he wins due to his versatility mostly.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Baldur KO'd the world serpent with a single punch the same world Serpent that shook the nine realms with its battle against Thor. This Baldur then gets stomped by Kratos you guys do the math.Why do people dismiss statements and straight up on screen feats from God of war but crap like Naruto can have a single line from a novel which makes him lightspeed. Like it or hate it Kratos is Universal plus according to his lore, feats and the enemies he has taken out.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins but not because he’s multiversal or has infinite speed lmao.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathoes: What you mentioned is unquantifiable crap. Honestly, this is why Kratos has a bad rep here. All you said, are things I know, because I played all the games lmao. The battle was stated to be felt across the realms, not that it "shook them" as you said. It can be just interpretated as hyperbole.

Loading Video...

Kratos is possibly light speed, yes, considering he could react to Helios' light. I am an huge GOW fan, universal/multiversal is just bullshit for Kratos though. Planetary, at most, is what I would give him.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cocacolaman  Moderator

@morningstar999: I don't really see all that holding up to Erza. Lower Spriggans are varying levels of island to country level, and Erza is on that level.

• Brandish is known as the "Country Destroyer"
  • Wahl has access to Etherion, which can country bust
  • Ajeel's sandstorms can cover hundreds of kilometres
  • Invel's snowstorms can cover mountain ranges

What does it for me is Erza's speed, though. She reacted to point blank lightning in the beginning of the series and in the War she outsped a super meteor while injured.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Morningstar999

@cocacolaman: I honestly wouldn't know what to say, I know scaling for Kratos can be iffy, but...he can beat Titans which are bigger than mountains at least(Cronos), he can fight Zeus, who in the novels can do this. Note that shaking the pillar/foundation of the world, should be an impressive feat, and it's what Zeus does here, with a shout. Kratos, scales above Gods, that upon their deaths, can make the entire world sink in water(Poseidon), and Helios himself uses pure light.

Loading Video...

Skip to around minute 3:00.

Loading Video...

Kratos has also abilities like time manipulation at his peak, attack reflection, can become stronger with Spartan Rage by a lot, has ranged attacks with Apollo's Bow, and Pietrification...which I am not sure hoe Erza will counter to be honest.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos solos the verse once again

Frotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stompsm

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathoes: What you mentioned is unquantifiable crap. Honestly, this is why Kratos has a bad rep here. All you said, are things I know, because I played all the games lmao. The battle was stated to be felt across the realms, not that it "shook them" as you said. It can be just interpretated as hyperbole.

Loading Video...

Kratos is possibly light speed, yes, considering he could react to Helios' light. I am an huge GOW fan, universal/multiversal is just bullshit for Kratos though. Planetary, at most, is what I would give him.

Im not saying Kratos is multiversal or universal. He is planetary, but that video is just the first statement about the fight. It is later stated it shook the world tree so violently that it splintered and cast the serpent back in time.

HumbleGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kratos stomps.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lilgodperv

Erza stomps.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos curbstomps

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathoes said:

@morningstar999: Baldur KO'd the world serpent with a single punch

I would like to note that in order to knock someone out, you need to hit a point with sufficient force that will cause the person hit to be knocked out. Usually such a point is the head (I don't recall anyone knocking someone out by hitting the stomach), Baldur would have to hit him in the head to knock out the Serpent of the World. In the game, it is clearly seen that the head of the Serpent of the World is similar in size to a regular mountain. Baldur with the knockout feat is only a mountain level, as he does not knock out the whole body but some part responsible for the whole body. I don't know why people argue that Baldur is island level (<- I saw in another thread) since knock out the Serpent of the World is mountain level.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By High End Lore statements Kratos stomps.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Which is at least Universal, likely Multi-Universal since Yggdrasil contains the Nine Realms which are separate dimensions (their nature is weird tho)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you decide to ignore Lore for some reason, then Kratos only wins if you scale him to high end feats from the novels, like Gaia shooking the entire Earth and cracking entire continents.

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza stomps here

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos is literally universal-multiversal lol

why make spite matches

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos has the better abilities while Erza has the better stats, i'd say they are both prolly even in skill, overall though it all depends if Kratos can use his items quicker than Erza can engage into CQC

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos performs a mini game on Erza

Frostaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos one shots

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LameLiarLeo

Erza stomps the no feat fodder

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos has the better abilities while Erza has the better stats, i'd say they are both prolly even in skill, overall though it all depends if Kratos can use his items quicker than Erza can engage into CQC

This. I am backing Kratos high diff

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 reaperace  Moderator

Kratos rolls over him.

NekoNya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

atereus gets a sibling at the end of this

Avatar image for avengefulgaming
AvengefulGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos Stomps 100/10. A lot of the beta male's/female's here that are saying he isn't universal or multiversal are obviously idiots.

Zeus one shots Gaia. Gaia was capable to shaking the infinite realms with just a mere sigh in her massively Weakened Spirit Form.

---

The Power of Hope even makes this more one-sided. Kratos was killed and reduced to a conciousness in mere seconds by Zeus wielding The Power Of Fear against him. Kratos forgave himself of his sins and unlocked The Power Of Hope.

The Power of Fear is a concept wielded by Zeus, this was further confirmed by the GoW 3 director, Stig.

Just destroying a universe won’t erase a concept. There are only two ways you can kill one

1.) Manipulate the abstraction against the user.

2.) Wield an abstraction more powerful than the opponent. (The same tactic Kratos used against Zeus)

Obviously no one in the Fairy Tail universe can destroy a concept like Kratos did. Not even Zeno or Alien X can do this.

---

Kratos is obviously far more stronger as he was capable of withstanding Atlas’ strength

He managed to chain Atlas in GoW 1.

In GoW 2, we see him withstand Atlas’ fingers from crushing him.

To calculate Atlas’ strength, we need to look into the lore. Just like in canon Greek mythology, Atlas lifts the heavens on his shoulders

He holds all of the GoW World because he’s standing on the destablized World pillar, doing its work

It was stated that if the World pillar breaks, all of creation would be destroyed.

Yes, ALL OF CREATION.

What makes this even more impressive is the fact that the developers and lore have stated multiple times that the GoW universe is vastly infinite numerous times

And yes, Atlas holds all of this on his shoulders

What I’m saying is that the World pillar held all of creation and subsequently, Atlas is the one doing that. This is a prime example of why scaling the GoW characters to it’s cosmology matters. Kratos’ strength far outclasses Ezra's, and everyone else in Fairy Tail

---

Even Kratos wins the speed category. He was capable of keeping up and tagging Hermès

Hermès was capable of delivering the dreams to the mortal Realm and carries the souls of the dead mortals at a simultaneous rate

And earlier, I have already gone over how big the World is. This puts Hermès’ speed at MFTL+, possibly Infinite.

All this is more then enough proof that Kratos Turns Ezra into chunks of meat in mere seconds.

If you decide to be ignorant and call this wank then you have the IQ of a 5 year old raging on fortnite. Out of your mind. GoW and real life Greek mythology are the same people. If you had half a brain you would know that Greek Mythology is not a joke when it comes to raw power. Should be more then enough proof to know that Kratos wins any day. Doesn't matter how much hax you allow anime and other OP characters to have. Kratos always wins.

And stop using game mechanics to scale Kratos. You sound mentally deformed. Just because it takes more then 2 minutes to kill a mortal boss or more then 6 hits to kill a skeleton does not make Kratos weak. It's game mechanics. Shut the hell up. -->"GoW wouldn't be fun if it was just a planet busting simulator" <-- Similar words came from a Devs mouth.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ogadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Kratos found a punching bag.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By heiqn

Wanktos one-shots, multiversal

Kratos can win, superior strength, but inferior speed IIRC.

Avatar image for avengefulgaming
AvengefulGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins. Not even a challenge. He's universal to multiversal with all his feats. Main one is defeated Uranus, Cronos, Gaia and Thanatos.

Cronos birth created time.

The primordial titan/mother of earth, Gaia, shook the infinite realms with a sigh in her massively weakened spirit form and she split the continents with something as little as breathing.

Thanatos is the primordial embodiment/personification of death. Kratos killed death. Thanatos was so powerful the other gods on Olympus feared him. Plus his power stretches so wide he created his own dimension. A dimensions every mortal was too scared to go into.

Uranus is a primordial. The father of Cronos. Also the being who's birth created space.

Reason why killing a primordial is so serious: the primordials (yes, including Thanatos and Uranus. Possibly Gaia.) We're responsible for the creation of the universe. There's a version where Uranus himself created the universe but that's yet to be proven. Yes, there's a difference between creating and destroying. But in this case. It's a bit of both. A simple punch from a primordial, formed and shaped entire galaxies. And their clash when they fought is what caused the big bang. So there. A mere punch from a primordial like Uranus and Thanatos (possibly Gaia) can shape entire galaxies. Kratos beat Uranus and Thanatos in their beast forms. Kratos stomps. Plus he's faster then anyone in fairy tail.

He kept up with Hermes and then took his boots, which gave Hermes a massive speed boost. Hermes was already incredibly fast without them but for the boots to give someone like HIM a noticable change in speed is really saying something. Hermes ran down an entire mountain and filled cups in the duration of a split second. Hermes dodges Helios light, and he delivers newly dead souls all over the INFINITE underworld and dreams to every mortal SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Kratos obviously wins strength. One word: Atlas.

Some Kratos downplayers will claim that it's just the Earth's crust(which Is bullshit and you'd be retarded to think that.) But it's already proven that he holds more then the Earth. He holds creation.

In normal mythology, atlas only holds the skies. (Possibly the heavens too)

But in gow he holds the entire earth AND the heavens. Much like the underworld, the heavens are infinite too. And the Gow earth is much larger then irl earth.

Also, notice how Kratos in gow2, jumped from mount Olympus, ALL the way to Rhodes? Which is all the way across the Augean sea? In seconds? Mount everest is only about 2 or 3 miles tall. Mount Olympus is thousands of miles tall.

Zeus also one shot Gaia btw, yet Kratos didn't even have a scratch.

There's also a strength feat for Zeus. Zeus threw an entire mountain. You ever see Ezra throw a mountain or kill the mother of earth who's breathing shakes the infinite realms? No.

You ever see Ezra keep up with a god who could run down a mountain and fill cups in a split second? No. Universal to multiversal badass god slaying Kratos stomps, neg diff.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos high difficulty because regeneration