kratos and zeus vs wonder woman and thor.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

ok kratos (the god of war) and zeus (supreme ruler of the gods) vs (the god of thunder) thor and the amazon warrior wonderwoman.............who will win?

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iSHADOW

i really wanna say kratos just cause hes so brutal.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah he is so brutal

Death Flame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Death Flame

well it depends could thor kill the god of war?

Death Flame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death Flame

Colt Python says:

"How could Kratos and Zues possibly lose?"
for once i agree with you ^_^
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Andferne

Well Thor(classic) has stalemated Zeus in the past. So if he can do so again it just comes down to who wins out of Kratos and WW. Whoever wins out of them can come help thier teammate for the victory.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well the only way to beat or kill zeus is if thor have zeus powerful weapon (the blade of olympus) (zeus from god of war 2)

Avatar image for hshshshbsnsjsjsj
HshshshBsnsjsjsj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HshshshBsnsjsjsj

Zues solos this, kratos solos this, both together ROFL STOMP!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao either on Team 2 solo

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vertigo-

Thor solos. Wonder Woman does as well

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody Solos.. this is a Hard battle than most realize. I think team 2 wins though.. Wonder Woman's speed is a great deal in this bout. Also though.. most people forget Zeus can teleport, make copies of himself, and grow Large .. that's also a challenge.

Wonder Woman and Thor are above 100 Ton strength. Zeus enslaved an entire race of beings larger than any Earthly mountain and, whom 1 who's strong enough to hold up the World for Centuries. Zeus in his youth with 1 swing enslaved them all. Kratos Defeated him.. along with Avoiding being crushed by 2 of these colossal beings. That's tremendous strength.. I don't care what you guys say lol (Yes I'm going to be closed minded on that end) so I say it's FAIR to AT LEAST say that Zeus and Kratos are 50- 100 Ton level strength. Added with their power and Equipment.. they are definitely capable of AT LEAST fairly contend with Either Thor or Wonder Woman. I feel that's fair.. BUT there is always someone else that feels different.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Klaus

@onewithreason: The Titan's were not larger than any Earthly mountain, not even close. They were even smaller than Etna let alone Mount Everest. Cronos didn't hold up the whole world, he was actually shown to be holding an Island with a large temple on top and he was walking through a desert. (In the actual mythology Atlas was said to hold up the whole world, but in the GOW universe, Atlas was only tasked with keeping balance between the underworld and Earth and was later shown just sitting in Tartarus. Zeus also did not enslave all the Titan's in a single swing under his own power. The Titanomachy lasted 10 years and many were killed or taken down by other Olympians and demigods before Zeus took out the last few and once they were all weak or defeated, Zeus used the power of the Blade of Olympus to enslave them all. It wasn't as simple and easy as you made it appear. Context matters.

Also 50-100 ton level strength is nothing. Wonder Woman and Thor are both ranged in the Billion - Trillion ton range at the very least, as was shown when Thor (with the help of Mjolnir) lifted the midgard serpent, or when Wonder Woman stopped Amazo (with Superman's strength, granted he didn't have flight so he couldn't use all the leverage Superman would) and several members of the League and overpowered them.

This isn't even a contest. Wonder Woman would have killed all the Titans and Olympians in a few minutes, as would Thor. The difference in power level is ridiculous. Just because they have titles such as "Zeus" doesn't make them equal to the Zeus of the DC universe who would destroy the entire GOW universe with ease.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Either on Team 2 solo, even Thor after a Century of waiting for him to attack.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Wonder Woman Solos.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OneWithReason

@klaus: Smh.. as I said there will be someone that feels different.

"The Titanomachy lasted 10 years and many were killed or taken down by other Olympians and demigods before Zeus took out the last few and once they were all weak or defeated, Zeus used the power of the Blade of Olympus to enslave them all. It wasn't as simple and easy as you made it appear. Context matters."

Yes.. You're right, sorry for making appear as if it was, but none the less it's still a very impressive feat to me. It Still would take a great range of power to do that, I believe.

I said Thor and Wonder Woman would win anyways. I just feel no one solos.. I give GOW more credit than that. Wonder Woman & Thor have been challenged by beings on or Under 100 tons level before, I feel Team 1 can AT least do the same.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of team 2 solo with ease

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 don't have the durability to take attacks from WW and Thor, but the same can't be said in reverse, team 2 win easily with either doing this by themselves

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps casually.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Thor solos in a stomp.

Diana solos in a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos in a stomp.

Diana solos in a stomp.

Yeah there is literally nothing team1 can do to even hurt them.