H2H only no weapons

kratos has feats from GoW 2018 only

Random encounter

stars 20ft apart

win by DEATH or KO

#2 Posted by The_Magister (13929 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur.

#3 Posted by FlashFyr (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur's strikes haven't exceeded 6 tons (I haven't seen the final boss battle yet). Strikes, not pushing strength with the muscle under tension. Hulk is in a comfortable 1,000-2,000 range at least (https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/calculating-mcu-hulks-strength-feats-1944853/#5), even more with body weight smashes. Kratos might cut him down if Hulk doesn't one shot him first, but I think Thor could pick up the slack unless Baldur blitzes him the whole time.

#4 Posted by Stefano (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur. Every one is comparable in strength but Baldur is that fastest and him and Kratos the most skilled fighters

#5 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Kratos without too much difficulty.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Baldur is strong enough to casually toss a multi thousand piece of rock over his head and Kratos with a mere extension destroyed the whole thing. A tug of war between the two was completely tearing apart the landscape they were on.

I don't know if Kratos has gotten a power decrease or something, but pre-GoW 4 Kratos solos both of them H2H even if Thor's got Stormbreaker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr:

Kratos and Baldur's strikes haven't exceeded 6 tons

Haven't exceeded 6 tons? Baldur KOed the world serpent with two punches.

And Kratos was matching him in strength and taking repeated hits from him.

#7 Edited by FlashFyr (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: I didn't get to that point in the game yet, but I've seen it now. Still, there were very long pauses between each of the three strikes, so I imagine that he was accelerating quite a bit to get that much power and he doesn't actually hit that hard in CQC (thus why he wasn't producing ground splitting shockwaves when fighting Kratos or KOing the dragon they fought on).

#8 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#9 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15883 posts) - - Show Bio

Team GOW

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio

God of of what ? :P

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#11 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4084 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU team. Thor as MVP.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#12 Posted by blackpantherisb (7126 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by the_wspanialy (4031 posts) - - Show Bio

Team GoW in a stomp.

#14 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5427 posts) - - Show Bio

Team God Of War, Baldur's Jormungandr feat alone puts his raw striking power above both of team Marvel individually. Not to mention Kratos is portrayed as his equal in strength so he should logically be able to replicate those same hits. Both were also able to create shockwaves with their punches so their speed isn't lacking.

#16 Posted by haoalchemist (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldur solos

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#17 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldur and Kratos they're more skilled and are stronger except maybe Hulk but it's close plus they have regen far greater than Thor or Hulk

Bladur pretty much replicated Kurses boulder feat that just about KOd Thor and Kratos literally destroyed in a single hit plus Bladur has a massive speed advantage

#18 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5427 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldur solos

Doubt that. Hulk's Surtur feat is enough to say he can give Baldur a challenge but with Thor helping him they beat him solidly.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#19 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldur shaking the World Serpent>anything Hulk or Thor has ever done strength wise. Even if we assume Surtr is 800m tall (he blatantly isnt when Hulk is on his face, Cronos looked massively larger then him) all Hulk did was briefly catch him off guard and than got effortlessly rag dolled. The World Serpent is not only far larger, Baldr actually did some sort of damage to it as opposed to simply annoying it.

Same could be said from Kratos blocking Magnis sword swings.

#20 Posted by Lan_Fan (13263 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Kratos and Baldur are waaay stronger. They should win this.

#21 Edited by Aweirdgamer1 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

GoW team

#22 Posted by King-Ragnar (3849 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur borderline stomp.

#23 Edited by KingLouie (3377 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo

Kratos and Baldur

#24 Posted by noah_ouellette (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr: Hold on. I know it was months ago. But they WERE producing ground splitting shockwaves with their punches.

#25 Edited by Mee09 (5711 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr: You haven't even played the game to say something as ignorant as "Kratos and Baldur are 6 tonners"

Lol what in the actual Hell? BANE (Batman's enemy) is a 6-10 tonner with Venom. You think Kratos and Baldur aren't? He only has 300 posts so I'm sure he's a noob. But this is a prime example of why you shouldn't get into debates you know nothing about.

#26 Posted by Vertigo- (17727 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Team GoW under these rules

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#28 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk goes down in 1 second, Thor might survive but i doubt it. Hulk is useless pussy in MCU. 2003 movie this uglier Hulk did much more impressive feats than MCU one in whole 4 movies

Avatar image for green_ballerina
#29 Posted by Green_Ballerina (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur. Just imagining getting socked in the noggin by either of those guys makes me cringe at the damage potential.

#30 Edited by FlashFyr (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_ouellette: When? I don't recall that except for the first fight where the ground was already deeply damaged. There were shockwaves in the final fight but nothing that actually split the ground in an earthquake like manner.

@mee09 said:

@flashfyr: You haven't even played the game to say something as ignorant as "Kratos and Baldur are 6 tonners"

Lol what in the actual Hell? BANE (Batman's enemy) is a 6-10 tonner with Venom. You think Kratos and Baldur aren't? He only has 300 posts so I'm sure he's a noob. But this is a prime example of why you shouldn't get into debates you know nothing about.

I'm going to assume you ignored how I was talking about strikes and not lifting, which I explicitly stated, and were just eager to ad hom me. Let me spell it out for you one more time. S t r i k e s. Not body slams, not throws, not times where they pushed each other. Strikes, aka punches and kicks from within a reasonable distance. Show me a time they exceeded 6 tons of force (12,000 lbs) with their strikes, which a 5,000 post internet debater should've done the first time with their expertise amirite? By the way, Bane lifts 4 tons on venom ;p

#31 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SOLOS. THOR SOLOS

#32 Posted by diydeath (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

GoW team wins, Kratos is in the million + ton range with his pushing the bridge through water resistance. Baldur KOd the World Serpent who was absolutely massive, dwarfing Surtur in size in 3 hits.

Hulk and Thor are both massively outclassed in strength here to the poiny where Kratos and Baldur could possibly 1 shot.

#33 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8116 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H only no weapons

GoW team could potentially win full abilities. Now this is just one sided.

#34 Posted by KingCrimson (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably GoW team. Their blunt force durability is solid AF.

The only issue I can really see here is Thors lightning.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#35 Posted by darthvaderrocks (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos was absolutely garbage vs lightning in GOW 4. He could barely even stand up. Even in Spartan Rage it was taking him 10 seconds to even walk over to Thor's son. Thor could solo Kratos by just frying him with lightning.

Baldur loses to Hulk as well.

#36 Posted by AtmExle (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Baldur. Much stronger, Baldur is also invulnerable to damage which Thor and Hulk can't overcome.

#37 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09: Don't bother, I tried to reason with him using the World Serpent feat and he made some bullshit excuse about how it took time and Baldur was getting a running start or something, maybe it has something to do with the fact hes a diplomat? lol

#38 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@atmexle said:

Kratos and Baldur. Much stronger, Baldur is also invulnerable to damage which Thor and Hulk can't overcome.

#39 Posted by Helloman (29755 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins.

#40 Posted by KingCrimson (5562 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr said:

Kratos and Baldur's strikes haven't exceeded 6 tons (I haven't seen the final boss battle yet). Strikes, not pushing strength with the muscle under tension. Hulk is in a comfortable 1,000-2,000 range at least (https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/calculating-mcu-hulks-strength-feats-1944853/#5), even more with body weight smashes. Kratos might cut him down if Hulk doesn't one shot him first, but I think Thor could pick up the slack unless Baldur blitzes him the whole time.

Kratos punched zeus so hard the building around them collapsed. Baldur KO'd the world serpent.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#42 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

GOW stomps. Only heroes who can take them down ( from MCU ) is Dr Strange via bfr or bargaining. I would put Arrowverse Supergirl, Martian, Flash. Or DCEU Superman, Fox Jean Grey, Quicksilver.

#43 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 die. Baldur and Kratos are much stronger, and faster. Kratos was impaled, and fully healed in minutes, and Baldur displayed a similar healing factor. There is no damage that team 2 can output that will put team 1 down. Team 1 are literal gods, not god-like, GODS.

#44 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr said:

@all-father: I didn't get to that point in the game yet, but I've seen it now. Still, there were very long pauses between each of the three strikes, so I imagine that he was accelerating quite a bit to get that much power and he doesn't actually hit that hard in CQC (thus why he wasn't producing ground splitting shockwaves when fighting Kratos or KOing the dragon they fought on).

Doesn't matter if he accelerated. Him accelerating doesn't cancel it out as a strength feat.

#45 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr said:

@noah_ouellette: When? I don't recall that except for the first fight where the ground was already deeply damaged. There were shockwaves in the final fight but nothing that actually split the ground in an earthquake like manner.

@mee09 said:

I'm going to assume you ignored how I was talking about strikes and not lifting, which I explicitly stated, and were just eager to ad hom me. Let me spell it out for you one more time. S t r i k e s. Not body slams, not throws, not times where they pushed each other. Strikes, aka punches and kicks from within a reasonable distance. Show me a time they exceeded 6 tons of force (12,000 lbs) with their strikes, which a 5,000 post internet debater should've done the first time with their expertise amirite? By the way, Bane lifts 4 tons on venom ;p

Kratos punched zeus so hard the building around them collapsed.

#46 Posted by FlashFyr (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkbusterx9:

Read what I said. I'm talking about striking in CQC, not strength. If you have to accelerate over a mile or more to hit something, that's not applicable; punches and kicks are strikes, not dropping out of the sky and landing with everything you have. Secondly, Kratos punching Zeus occurred in a different game, not the one this thread is about.

#47 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr: In the novel Baldur hits the world serpent in relatively quick intervals, a long buildup is not possible in that situation.

#48 Posted by Zaggran (53 posts) - - Show Bio

GoW4 Kratos only fights worth a damn when his son is in danger. He's pretty tame otherwise. He wouldn't have that same fire in this battle because it doesn't involve Atreus. I mean, they'd still win, but Kratos won't be as impressive as people think. The methhead will though.

#49 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder:

Kratos is still as strong as before in fact he's much more powerful than ever before contrary to what people might think

He's fully immortal now

He has Regeneration similar to wolverine

He has armors to further increase his base strength and durability

And he has a broken item that can slow time

In a fight he would defeat even gow 3 Kratos

#50 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper:

Baldur feels no pain

They can't put him down and he's faster too so...