#2 Posted by Bolt007 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Alex belongs here

Team two probably... Although kratos would be a pain to deal with

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#3 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

alex can flip tanks with his fists and cause shockwaves

alex murderstomps

#4 Posted by Noone1996 (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: Hulk and Thor can cause shockwaves too. War Machine has been confirmed to lift tanks. Not seeing how any of that puts Alex hilariously above the Marvel duo.

#5 Edited by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember Kratos having that great H2H feats, but he's definitely the strongest here.

#6 Edited by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos doesn't have an abundance of noteworthy striking feats, his best is making a temple collapse after a flurry of punches but consistently speaking he doesn't hit as hard as Hulk or Thor even with the Nemean Cestus he still doesn't hit as hard as them. He's far more impressive with his lifting strength which he can put to good use if he grapples the MCU duo.

Alex with muscle mass can make humans explode with his hits, he can't one-shot tanks with punches though, if he wants to do that he has to dive from the air. He can hit the ground and make shockwaves which send dozens of people flying and the shockwave of his thunder claps and make people explode. So all things considered he can definitely make Hulk and Thor feel his hits but he isn't as durable as them so he won't be winning a prolonged fist fight, he is faster though so this is relatively even.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Hulk can not not by himself and thor shockwaves are caused by lightning not pure strength also merecer is fast the fastest one here also the strongest the most durable and the best fighter and they just can;t put him down

you should check out his respect thread

#8 Posted by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Hulk can not not by himself and thor shockwaves are caused by lightning not pure strength also merecer is fast the fastest one here also the strongest the most durable and the best fighter and they just can;t put him down

Hulk punching the space whale is better than any of Alex's strength feats and though he hits harder than Kratos, he cannot lift nearly as much.

#9 Posted by Toratorn (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos stomps, he is hillariously more powerful that everyone here.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:

Hulk punching the space whale is better than any of Alex's strength feats and though he hits harder than Kratos, he cannot lift nearly as much.

that is 3k ton feat max alex on the other hand

can raise his musclemass to become much stronger

can make armor for himself

can instantly heal

and he is just way to fast making sonic booms is he runs

#11 Edited by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

I'm not sure where you're getting numbers from but Ok.

This is a power, you haven't given a feat to contend Hulk's.

Armor which still takes damage from Hunters, heavy damage from Leader Hunters and is pretty much useless against Supreme Hunters.

can instantly heal

His healing factor can be taxed as shown multiple times throughout the games, he still takes damage from enemies and he needs a set time before he begins recovering from damage properly. No Hunter hits as hard has Hulk or Thor.

As he runs? No he doesn't. He can run decently faster than cars which isn't anywhere near super-sonic. I could be wrong but I don't recall him making any sonic booms when he moves at all. The only time I can fathom when one might think so is when he's air-dashing which is explained as him releasing bio-mass to push him in whichever direction he wants to go.

I'll grant you that his reaction speed is super-sonic but his combat and movement speed isn't.

#12 Posted by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like deflection and you can't back it up.

I mean, even if it's true, Alex doesn't hit with 3k tons of force so he's kind of argued against himself there.

#17 Posted by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:
@alex_odinson said:

@batman242: search it up for urself

Sounds like deflection and you can't back it up.

what u to lazy to search kid? lol

Yes, yes I am too lazy. I felt it would be much easier to get verifiable proof from the person that made the claim, ya know, since that's usually how these debates work.

#18 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

I'm not sure where you're getting numbers from but Ok.

This is a power, you haven't given a feat to contend Hulk's.

Armor which still takes damage from Hunters, heavy damage from Leader Hunters and is pretty much useless against Supreme Hunters.

can instantly heal

His healing factor can be taxed as shown multiple times throughout the games, he still takes damage from enemies and he needs a set time before he begins recovering from damage properly. No Hunter hits as hard has Hulk or Thor.

As he runs? No he doesn't. He can run decently faster than cars which isn't anywhere near super-sonic. I could be wrong but I don't recall him making any sonic booms when he moves at all. The only time I can fathom when one might think so is when he's air-dashing which is explained as him releasing bio-mass to push him in whichever direction he wants to go.

I'll grant you that his reaction speed is super-sonic but his combat and movement speed isn't.

Respect Alex Mercer (Prototype) **RE-POST** tis here my lady

#19 Posted by Noone1996 (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: I've seen the respect thread. Very underwhelming. Thor hasn't only created shockwaves with lightning:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One-shotting a skyscraper sized Leviathan, which was plowing through and knocking over skyscrapers like they were made out of plastic, is way above anything Mercer has done with his striking power or strength.

My point is, everything you mentioned about Mercer in regards to strength/striking power is nowhere near enough to prove he's superior.

#20 Edited by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

Respect Alex Mercer (Prototype) **RE-POST** tis here my lady

I've actually played both games so I don't need to see a respect thread. Nothing in that thread backs up what you've said about him running at super-sonic speed, it actually says the contrary-he runs faster than cars and helicopters. Additionally you haven't countered any of my points so I'm wondering why you've wasted my time posting a respect thread which debunks your own argument.

#21 Posted by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: I've seen the respect thread. Very underwhelming. Thor hasn't only created shockwaves with lightning:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One-shotting a skyscraper sized Leviathan, which was plowing through and knocking over skyscrapers like they were made out of plastic, is way above anything Mercer has done with his striking power or strength.

My point is, everything you mentioned about Mercer in regards to strength/striking power is nowhere near enough to prove he's superior.

How do you not see the lightning present?

#22 Edited by Noone1996 (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I interpreted what he said as, "Thor only made shockwaves when he was using the new lightning form".

#23 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: @socajunkie: @noone1996: ladies please one at a time

mercer hammerfist can effect tanks and cars without direct hits hulk can not do that thor can though

hulk and thor are outclassed here in

STRENGTH

flips a tank with 1 hand

http://i.imgur.com/kuUphOz.gifv

they are not gonna win a wrestling match with him

DURABILITY and regenration

can instantly regenerate from a crow

http://i.imgur.com/3iQC6C8.gifv

there not putting him down

he can just consume them for an easy win

#24 Edited by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

mercer hammerfist can effect tanks and cars without direct hits hulk can not do that thor can though

The space whale feat is, once again far better than anything Mercer has done.

No they're not.

At this point I'm convinced you haven't actually played the games and are just wading through respect threads for feats you think are impressive but which are devoid of context. This feat is completely irrelevant. Mercer was reduced to a puddle of blood and would have stayed that way until any type of bio-mass came along for which he could consume. If a crow hadn't landed on him he would have stayed as a puddle of blood.

If you've played the games you would know his healing factor can and has been taxed, Hunters can hurt him, Leader Hunters deal a ton of damage and Supreme Hunters are more than capable of killing him. At the end of Prototype 2, Heller taxed his healing factor to the point where he couldn't regenerate.

They can do so, they hit harder than enemies who have harmed Mercer.

Space whale feat, sure they can.

No he can't, he needs to deal heavy damage to an opponent so they're weakened before he can consume them.

#25 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

The space whale feat is, once again far better than anything Mercer has done.

No they're not.

At this point I'm convinced you haven't actually played the games and are just wading through respect threads for feats you think are impressive but which are devoid of context. This feat is completely irrelevant. Mercer was reduced to a puddle of blood and would have stayed that way until any type of bio-mass came along for which he could consume. If a crow hadn't landed on him he would have stayed as a puddle of blood.

If you've played the games you would know his healing factor can and has been taxed, Hunters can hurt him, Leader Hunters deal a ton of damage and Supreme Hunters are more than capable of killing him. At the end of Prototype 2, Heller taxed his healing factor to the point where he couldn't regenerate.

They can do so, they hit harder than enemies who have harmed Mercer.

Space whale feat, sure they can.

No he can't, he needs to deal heavy damage to an opponent so they're weakened before he can consume them.

just saying NO to everything i said is top tear debating i give you a 10/10 nice job keep it up

#26 Edited by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson:

just saying NO to everything i said is top tear debating i give you a 10/10 nice job keep it up

I explained the context behind Mercer's healing you either left out or didn't know about-probably the latter since you're speaking like somebody who hasn't played the games, I pointed out him not hitting harder which I gave evidence for with the space whale and the only other thing I've said no to was the consuming point and I explained it because you clearly had no idea what you were talking about. So I haven't just said 'no' and if you think I did then you can't read.

Now actually try a rebuttal, from my count you still have the 11th post to go through. Also it's 'tier' not tear.

#27 Posted by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: You should know by now you're falling for bait.

#28 Posted by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Batman242 (12329 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie said:
@batman242 said:

@socajunkie: You should know by now you're falling for bait.

Most likely.

Not most likely. He's known to troll threads with terrible arguments-- not that I've watched you two go at it, but he has a certain reputation.

#30 Posted by SocaJunkie (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Not most likely. He's known to troll threads with terrible arguments-- not that I've watched you two go at it, but he has a certain reputation.

Oh, thanks for the heads up I wasn't aware as we don't frequent the same threads. I won't waste my time with him further.

#31 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio