Talion

Ranger of the Blackgate

Gravewalker

Forger of the New Ring of Power

Destructor of the Nazgul

Killer of Orcs

Ringwraith

No Caption Provided

These death defying, brave, and valiant warriors must work together to overcome the sheer mystical terror, insanity, horror and tragedy that is.

No Caption Provided

THE WORLD OF BLOODBORNE

Characters must get through every area/dungeon and fight all the dangers with it if they are to survive and escape the horrors of this world including its DLC areas and bosses.

Aloy is fully upgraded and has all her special gears, Adept weaponry, traps, and Ultra-Weave armor including her DLC weapons and Sylens Spear.

Kratos is fully upgraded and in his maxed out Valkyrie armor set with epic enchantments and has the fully upgraded versions of his Leviathan Axe and Blades of Chaos along with all of his runic attacks/magic. However he's only allowed to use the Epic Talismans (Ex:Shattered Gauntlet of Ages,Talisman of the Realms, Aegirs Protection, etc.) instead of the other Talismans. Kratos can also use Spartan Rage.

Talion has his Legendary Ringwraith armor set (Ex: Sword of Ufrael, Archarn Dagger, Helm's Hammer, Servants Armour, Cloak of Dark Embrace and has Isildur's Ring, however he's fully in control) and is fully upgraded, however he can't summon allies from the Mordor/War universe and must rely on the ones here

Geralt is in his Grandmaster Wolf armor and is fully upgraded. He also has his enhanced Witcher Mutations from the Turn and Face the Strange questline and has Aerondight. He can also use his Superior versions of his potion, oils, and bombs.

They get informed about the world they're trapped in by the Doll at Hunters Dream and start out in Central Yarhnam. Will they make it through and how?

#2 Posted by miekskywalker (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

Don’t know much about bb but that is one solid team

#3 Posted by KingCrimson (5649 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically, Kratos could probably solo. Talion’s skill set should also allow to clear if not get pretty damn far.

The rest of the team, whilst skilled in their own right, could lose to some of the larger threats if they fought on their own. As a team, they could cream almost anything in Bloodborne without too much trouble.

That said, one of the biggest factors with the Great Ones in Bloodborne is the insanity they induce, which I don’t know whether anybody could truly deal with.

#4 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: I can actually see Geralt and Aloy getting pretty damn far. For Aloy it shouldn't be a problem if she plays it smart (which she does) sense most of her weaponry are long range (Arrows, bombs, tripcasters, elemental arrows, etc) and the people on the team usually go in for close range including the Hunter. Aloy has a crap ton of long range weapons (if you have played The Frozen Wilds DLC in HZD her weaponry and feats are actually pretty damn deadly) that were meant to take out large/groups of opponents and has taken down machines so fierce and powerful it would give Bloodborne bosses a run for their money. Not to mention her Focus actually pickups her surroundings and lets her see through walls, read enemy weaknesses, mark them and even track them. Plus she's an expert parkourer/climber so her getting to higher vantage points to level the field is up her alley. Her Ultra Weave armor also blocks damage from enemies and recharges quickly after it runs out

Geralt on the other hand would potentially lose if it was Geralt only after defeating Gaunter O'Dimm. However since this is post Blood and Wine Geralt he has far greater chances of getting through alive. Do to the sidequest that Geralt did to get extra boost in his witcher mutations it made him astronomically stronger and faster. For example one perk he has allows him to one shot freeze kill all enemies in his surrounding area using his aard sign, another lets him rapidly heal and cast up a powerful quen shield to block out any extra attacks if near death, and another one lets him become near invulnerable to damage. Plus his potions, oils, and bombs can even the playing field with certain enemy types as well. Lastly the Areondight sword isn't no ordinary blade as the more Geralt hits someone with it the stronger it becomes.

#5 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: it's like Dark Souls really. Just as difficult and just as fucked up

#6 Edited by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Callouts:@Aotd@the_wspanialy@MarvelandDCfan24@reaverlation@TheTruthIII@TheVivas

#7 Posted by the_wspanialy (4083 posts) - - Show Bio

@reddsevil34: Sorry mate, I don't know enough about Bloodborne.

#8 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Edited by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#10 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Kratos solos, excluding him its more interesting, they could get pretty far from my knowledge.

#11 Posted by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and aloy solos with ease

Some of the bosses in that game would be Canon fodder in a god of war game

#12 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#13 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16557 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos solos. Adding Geralt and Aloy makes it sooo easy.

#14 Posted by geekryan (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Team clears quite easily

#15 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Maybe I should make a new one to see how the team fairs against the Darksouls Universe

#17 Posted by noah_ouellette (3722 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically Kratos and Talion can’t die here. They also can’t be stopped. They clear easily.

#18 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos solos tbh, all he has to worry about is frenzy damage and I don't know how would he deal with Moon Presence at the end without 3 cords.

Idk Talion but Aloy is definitely not clearing tho, any decent hunter shots her, top tiers like Maria or Gehrman speedblitz, some great ones stomp her, no counter for frenzy, some "regular" bosses probably beats her too etc.

Geralt with all the prep should be able to beat most beasts but top tier hunters just shot him as Geralt can't bullet time especially not from characters faster than him like earlier mentioned Maria or Gehrman. Moon Presence consumes him at the end too even if he gathered 3 cords.

#19 Edited by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Aloys armor actually negates any type of damage done to her until it's gauge is depleted and goes into reset mode and her weaponry isn't one to scoff at either if you completed both Horizon Zero Dawn base game and The Frozen Wilds DLC and bullets in Bloodborne can be easily sidestepped/countered against easily by Geralt simply either using Aard or Quen. Also this is a Team type of match. Not individual.

#20 Posted by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Like the guy above me said, Aloy’s Shield weaver armour negates damage totally till it needs to recharge. Now depending on game difficulty it becomes less useless but if I remember correctly, it can take a stomp from a thunderjaw/red maw. Which is quite big and powerful. Also it takes the weaponry of pretty much every machine in the game it’s quite versatile and so is a lot herself. Based on bloodborne videos I’ve seen she’s more agile than any hunter. Idk about speed, never tried quantifying anything, but she can dodge lasers and projectiles from the machines and snapmaw lounges, and those shii JUMP!

#21 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Not to mention Aloy fought both foes and machines that utilize guns and lazers all the time and Geralt deals with Higher Vampires and Werewolves that were faster and tougher than himself and still won

#22 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Aloys armor actually negates any type of damage done to her until it's gauge is depleted and goes into reset mode and her weaponry isn't one to scoff at either if you completed both Horizon Zero Dawn base game and The Frozen Wilds DLC

I didn't know that, only seen gameplays for Horizon. How would it react against poison?

and bullets in Bloodborne can be easily sidestepped/countered against easily by Geralt

It's one thing to aim dodge bullets from characters slower or as fast as you but Geralt is not aim dodging/blocking bullets from FTE characters that can dance around him.

simply either using Aard

Huh?

or Quen.

Yeah, it can save him once but he needs to wait for cooldown to cast another shield and in that time can get shot.

Also this is a Team type of match. Not individual.

I know but Kratos practicaly can solo by himself.

@ecoblitz said:

@gaoron: Like the guy above me said, Aloy’s Shield weaver armour negates damage totally till it needs to recharge. Now depending on game difficulty it becomes less useless but if I remember correctly, it can take a stomp from a thunderjaw/red maw. Which is quite big and powerful. Also it takes the weaponry of pretty much every machine in the game it’s quite versatile and so is a lot herself.

Most if not all of beats bosses are superhuman casually tearing stone columns and walls. How much time it takes for armor to recharge?

Based on bloodborne videos I’ve seen she’s more agile than any hunter.

Eh, that mostly depends on gameplay mechanics and skill of a player I think. I could show you guys rolling and dashing out of absolute bullet hells without taking any damage but that doesn't mean player characters in Bloodborne have this kind of reflexes.

Idk about speed, never tried quantifying anything, but she can dodge lasers and projectiles from the machines and snapmaw lounges, and those shii JUMP!

Player character dodges laser like projectiles and bullets too but I don't think that makes them superhuman in speed. The only actual super speed showings in Bloodborne are with Old Hunter Bone spell which makes you move at FTE/blur speeds comparable to Baldur. Player character and two other hunters can use it (Gehrman and Bloody Crow), also Maria but she doesn't use the spell, she's passively this fast.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#23 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos solos. Not sure about the rest but Geralt could get pretty far too.

#24 Edited by decaf_wizard (17006 posts) - - Show Bio

@fullmetalemprah said:

Kratos solos. Not sure about the rest but Geralt could get pretty far too.

Kratos isn't dealing with some of the insanity causing methods of the lovecraftian boys at play here

Geralt isn't dealing with some of the more powerful Old Ones at all

#25 Edited by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Poison won't bypass Aloys Ultra Weave Armor. It negates anything harmful to the user. It only takes around 6 seconds for it to recharge when depleted. And Geralts Aard deflects projectiles so like I said, bullets won't really matter. Also Geralt has fought enemies far faster than him and can easily fight even while blindfolded so typical hunters roaming an area shouldn't be a problem

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#26 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Can you elaberate? Because he has been resisting illusions and such since the first game.

#27 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos solos.

#28 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@reddsevil34: Maybe he can take arrows but Geralt taking out bullets out of the air with Aard is absurd. He never shown this level of speed, he would have a hard time moving his body out of the already fired bullet way leave alone being fast enough to cast Aard at it. And I know Geralt fought fast FTE opponents but FTE opponents with guns is a completely different story imo.

And yeah with that armor Aloy should make it higher than I initially though.

#29 Edited by decaf_wizard (17006 posts) - - Show Bio

@theserbianempire said:

@decaf_wizard: Can you elaberate? Because he has been resisting illusions and such since the first game.

Its generally really mindrapey passive insanity stuff. You need to be insane to even perceive half the stuff they do in the game. You consume madmans knowledge to get the insight to do that. There was Kos, who cast a nightmare upon its death that drove every hunter that comesinto contact mad over time and then pulls them into a twisted nightmare dimension to suffer eternally. The Moon Presence bound one soul to the Hunter's Dream to create a dream dimension shared between all hunters in Yharnham (at least, all that can still dream)

They are described as multi-dimensional entities, and Oedon the most powerful of them all has transcended the need for physical body but instead is just a mind and power, and has been referred to as outside time

The "weakest" of the unique Great Ones was the Brain of Mensis, which could seemingly emit light to drive people insane and created its own smaller realm in the Nightmare of Mensis. It was also said to be able to drive people insane who couldn't see it directly and just knew about it, although we don't have any direct evidence of that happening beyond ancidotes. Keep in mind that was the "Brain of Mensis" not "Mensis"

Mergo, basically an stillborn fetus Great One:

Every Great One loses its child, and then yearns for a surrogate. This Cord granted Mensis audience with Mergo, but resulted in the stillbirth of their brains

Basically even contacting it caused an entire school of scholars to go insane

#30 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Except the guns in Bloodborne doesn't really shoot out bullets as fast as any other type of gun you see in games. Hell they actually shoot similar to how normal arrows are launched. Only thing that Geralt should really worry about when it comes to Bloodborne firearms are the widespread guns, the minigun, and the cannon gun. Even then Geralt either AoE's Blizzard Aard the area or if he gets hit and reaches low health, activates a healing Quen shield that fully revives him.

#31 Posted by RandomGuy287 (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

team

#32 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Those scholars were already insane just for trying to comprehend the fucked up world they live in

#33 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Except the guns in Bloodborne doesn't really shoot out bullets as fast as any other type of gun you see in games. Hell they actually shoot similar to how normal arrows are launched.

And why you say so? Because player can dodge them or see them? That's gameplay mechanic. In GTA, max payne or many other FPS games you can see bullets moving and dodge them after they fired too. Gameplay mechanics like that shouldn't count. Unless you are basing that on them being old and those slower but quick google research told me arrows move at 225 fps while slowest muzzles velocities are 390 fps so even old guns like in Bloodborne should shot faster than arrows.

Only thing that Geralt should really worry about when it comes to Bloodborne firearms are the widespread guns, the minigun, and the cannon gun. Even then Geralt either AoE's Blizzard Aard the area or if he gets hit and reaches low health, activates a healing Quen shield that fully revives him.

#34 Posted by decaf_wizard (17006 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Those scholars were already insane just for trying to comprehend the fucked up world they live in

Except it explicitly said it made their minds "stillborn" lol

It turned them into basically mutated down syndrome vegetables lol, have you even been to that zone

#35 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: I thought they were turned into walking cum monsters

#36 Posted by decaf_wizard (17006 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: No it's because they literally do shoot that slow. Hell my character can just simply walk out the way of the incoming fire from it. Guns in other games only let you see the the vapor waves and even then they still shoot faster than the ones in Bloodborne

#38 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@reddsevil34: So that's just a game mechanic, same happens in GTA or other shooter games.

#40 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: except guns in GTA, at least for the most part, shoot like how guns are actually shot out. Shots in Bloodborne seem to float when discharged

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
#41 Edited by deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Talion doesn't need to summon allies, he'll just make new ones. There isn't much to stopping him for amassing an army, sure it'll probably be mostly fodder and some lower end bosses but that's enough to be a factor. As for the Great ones mental powers. Talion resisted Sauron for what is alluded to as decades. For all intent and purposes the Mordor universe is the same as the main LOTR Universe, so this can be anywhere between 60 years to 75+ years from the end of the Hobbit to the start of the Fellowship of the Ring and this is after he fused with Celebrimbor and at least doubled in power. Granted, how Sauron stacks up compared to the Great ones is another question, but it should be roughly comparable.

Avatar image for vincent_valjean
#42 Posted by Vincent_Valjean (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I would replace Aloy('cause she is the only one who fights machines instead of monsters which is kinda lame in my opinion) with William from Nioh, add Prince of Persia, Alucard and Ezio from Assassin's Creed in the team and have the Playstation Avengers(lol).

On second thought...maybe I'd keep Aloy too(just for the long distance weapons)

#43 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincent_valjean: I don't really have much on William from Nioh to include him in do I just left him out. Don't know which version of the Prince to pit in either so left him out. The Assassins wouldn't even survive an hour in Bloodborne so I left them out too. Aloys in their because she's far more versatile in the long range category and fought machines just as deadly as any Bloodborne boss (Thunderjaws, Stormbirds, Corrupters, Deathbringers, Frostclaws, Fireclaws, and Behemoths)

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#44 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should cut through this without too much effort.

Avatar image for vincent_valjean
#45 Edited by Vincent_Valjean (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@reddsevil34: Prince of Persia should be in the team(doesn't matter which version). I get what you're saying about Aloy, that's why I might reconsider keeping her in the team. Can't say I disagree about the assassins but still Ezio could be quietly exterminating street level threats (like posessed Yharmanites) one by one on the streets while the rest of the team would be busy fighting the monsters. He could also be useful against the guy with the automatic rifle(don't remember the name). Could sneak behind him and slit his throat while the rest of the team distract him.

#46 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincent_valjean: Keep in mind I only made this post with just these 4 characters because adding more for a scenario like this would be way too much. My other post I made a while ago on the other hand has a bunch of characters against an army

#47 Posted by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d like to see the orphan of Kos take on a stormbird or Thunderjaw

#48 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Kratos solo one-shots with his multiversal 5D reality warping baldness.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#49 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7537 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos solos

Geralts gets pretty far on his own

#50 Posted by Reddsevil34 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I fucking hate that aborted fetus. Glad I wasted him