• 81 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#1 Posted by immoralimmortal (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

h2h only, who would win in a random encounter?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Kratos after a long good fight.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#3 Posted by darthvaderrocks (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. 2018 Kratos is tough but his striking power just doesn't come close to the Hulk. And I think Hulk is more durable too.

#4 Posted by KingCrimson (5660 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d back Kratos in an incredible fight. Hulk’s physicality is greater than Kratos’, but the latter has superior high end strength feats.

#5 Edited by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

"You will always be... A monster".

#6 Posted by Daisy_Johnson (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Errrr Kratos DUUHHHHH!

#7 Posted by SocaJunkie (8672 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
#8 Posted by deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1 (712 posts) - - Show Bio

My left buttcheek solos both verses.

Bait/spite thread.

#9 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1: what you said.

OT: Kratos

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#10 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#11 Posted by Kirkseven (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#12 Posted by Oreoghoul (1773 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos in a really good and difficult fight

#13 Posted by diydeath (2541 posts) - - Show Bio

After a long, brutal and intensely entertaining battle, Kratos wins.

#14 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos after a long fight.

Hulk is strong but I think Kratos will win eventually. Plus he is pretty agile while Hulk is more of a Canon that goes forward hoping to make a connection.

Also in a random encounter Kratos might go for his eyes, kinda like Cyclops' from the old days

#15 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

Baldur's world serpent feat is above any of Hulks striking feats. Don't see Hulk's strength being a big problem.

#16 Posted by Laurus (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, Thor would paobably be more comparable in a purely H2H fight with Kratos. Kratos just about beats the Hulk.

#17 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos. MCU Hulk doesn't seem to do well against opponents that can outclass him physically in a H2H fight. Thanos messed him up really bad. I don't think Kratos would beat him that badly. But that fight showed that MCU Hulk will back down from a long enough fight instead of trying to adapt if he starts to get outclassed. Kratos arguably has feats better than MCU Hulk at this point and is a more skilled fighter. He was able to temporarily incap an immortal Baldur. Hulk shouldn't give him a more difficult time.

#18 Posted by King-Ragnar (4219 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos kinda stomps.

#19 Posted by geekryan (4789 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d back Kratos in an incredible fight. Hulk’s physicality is greater than Kratos’, but the latter has superior high end strength feats.

#20 Posted by Worldofthunder (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

At best Hulk's strikes would tickle. Kratos rips him in half.

#21 Posted by Kaneza (67 posts) - - Show Bio

ซากเรือเก่า ๆ

#22 Posted by KingCrimson (5660 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#23 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

Put Kratos in the same position as Hulk in IW’s intro and Thanos would be forced to use the power stone.

#24 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps

#25 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@theserbianempire: Obviously because he is 100× stronger, with quicker reflexes, a healing factor, and his durability doesn't suck. Kratos was being overwhelmed by a minor god with a thin lightning stream, Hulk on the other hand tanked multiple punches from Thor that were amped with his superior lightning. Hulk also can't be given fights by ogres and stone men with the chance of dying.

#27 Posted by Megafanflash (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@kaneza said:

ซากเรือเก่า ๆ

True.

#28 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: Kratos flipped a temple and went blow for blow with someone who can ko the world serpent, can react to Baldur, Modi and create shockwaves, also Hulk was pretty damaged after one lightning punch, whereas Kratos actually managed to overpower the lightning stream, and consistently dealt well with lightning in the past.

#29 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@theserbianempire said:

@epicyon: Kratos flipped a temple and went blow for blow with someone who can ko the world serpent, can react to Baldur, Modi and create shockwaves, also Hulk was pretty damaged after one lightning punch, whereas Kratos actually managed to overpower the lightning stream, and consistently dealt well with lightning in the past.

No he didn't, he flipped a room inside of a ship, one that was designed to be flippable so he only had to apply a certain amount of his strength to get it to turn over after he untied the anchors. Okay K.Oing the featless world serpent is supposed to be impressive because? It's not like we've seen that it's actually world size, and it didn't even fight back it just got stomped and recovered in minutes. Baldur and Modi aren't fast, and that's nothing Hulk hasn't already done lol one of his trademark move is a thunderclap. Hulk was not damaged, he was dazed for a few seconds by a being also 95× stronger than Kratos or any of the gods in that game, then proceeded to K.O Thor with one super strike. Kratos had to enter his spartan rage on pure adrenaline of his son dying and still struggled against that weak lightning, and this isn't Kratos of the past, title says Kratos of 2018.

This is what will happen to Kratos
This is what will happen to Kratos

Kratos in his first fight with Baldur strained to break and push over a boulder. He also needed Atreus' help to push a pillar when scaling that giant. Kratos dies, he isn't even arrow proof! His own son managed to pierce his skin and stun him. Meanwhile Hulk is bulletproof and moves beings superior to mountains.

#30 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: "No he didn't, he flipped a room inside of a ship, one that was designed to be flippable so he only had to apply a certain amount of his strength to get it to turn over after he untied the anchors. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WgwC54kx34

Just a bit bigger than a room I would say, also saying its meant to be fliped is irrelevant because that dosent make it inherently easy to lift, its not like theirs gears helping Kratos.

"Okay K.Oing the featless world serpent is supposed to be impressive because? It's not like we've seen that it's actually world size, and it didn't even fight back it just got stomped and recovered in minutes."

Baldur violently shook a multi mountain sized being at minimum with his punches.

"Baldur and Modi aren't fast, and that's nothing Hulk hasn't already done lol one of his trademark move is a thunderclap. "

Modi can react to arrows and Baldur is capable of dashing at blur speed, so their both pretty fast. Never said Hulk coudent create shockwaves, tho I dont really remember a time where mcu hulk did.

"Hulk was not damaged, he was dazed for a few seconds by a being also 95× stronger than Kratos or any of the gods in that game, then proceeded to K.O Thor with one super strike. Kratos had to enter his spartan rage on pure adrenaline of his son dying and still struggled against that weak lightning, and this isn't Kratos of the past, title says Kratos of 2018."

wut

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA

He was staggered severly in one hit by a punch that Kratos would shrug off in terms of kinetic force, than Thor was put down before the fight could continue.

Even if your point about electricity made any sence, Hulk dosent use electricity.

#31 Edited by BlackWizzard17 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon:

1. It was a temple and just because it was made to be flipped doesn't make it any less heavier. He has to exert enough force to push it over its tipping point. Kratos also had to push the Bridge which weighed in at about 1,700,000+ tons, the design to push the bridge here would allow you to make that statement but it still is an incredible amount of weight he is pushing when it's in water

2.the world serpent (which is confirmed to wrap around midgard) stalemated Thor who killed off the giants. Baldur displayed a huge feat in strength seeing as Thor is stronger than Baldur and kratos seemingly was able to pushed through all his attacks.

3. Kratos and Baldur split apart the land they stood on I dont see you point? Thanos easily manhandled hulk with a few punches yet iron man was the man who made him bleed. See, reasoning and inconsistency between both verses.

Hulk does not stomp here.

#32 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@theserbianempire:

@epicyon: "No he didn't, he flipped a room inside of a ship, one that was designed to be flippable so he only had to apply a certain amount of his strength to get it to turn over after he untied the anchors. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WgwC54kx34

Just a bit bigger than a room I would say, also saying its meant to be fliped is irrelevant because that dosent make it inherently easy to lift, its not like theirs gears helping Kratos.

"Okay K.Oing the featless world serpent is supposed to be impressive because? It's not like we've seen that it's actually world size, and it didn't even fight back it just got stomped and recovered in minutes."

Baldur violently shook a multi mountain sized being at minimum with his punches.

"Baldur and Modi aren't fast, and that's nothing Hulk hasn't already done lol one of his trademark move is a thunderclap. "

Modi can react to arrows and Baldur is capable of dashing at blur speed, so their both pretty fast. Never said Hulk coudent create shockwaves, tho I dont really remember a time where mcu hulk did.

"Hulk was not damaged, he was dazed for a few seconds by a being also 95× stronger than Kratos or any of the gods in that game, then proceeded to K.O Thor with one super strike. Kratos had to enter his spartan rage on pure adrenaline of his son dying and still struggled against that weak lightning, and this isn't Kratos of the past, title says Kratos of 2018."

wut

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA

He was staggered severly in one hit by a punch that Kratos would shrug off in terms of kinetic force, than Thor was put down before the fight could continue.

Even if your point about electricity made any sence, Hulk dosent use electricity.

You don't know what room means do you? Anyways irrelevant feat that is easily replicated by Hulk with less effort. The fact that it was made to be flipped means everything because you only have to apply enough force to just tip one side and the room would rotate on its own from there lmao

No he didn't. He hit the head of a featless serpent with no canon quantifications of how much it even weighs. Moot point.

Wow arrow timing isn't impressive and moving at "blur speed" is vague and not appliable because even I can move at a blur in someone elses perspective of I charge at them. Don't even have to both trying to counter since he obviously isn't a speedster so it's just a basic reaction feat.

You can't read? Or spell?

Yep you can't do either of the two...

#33 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwizzard17 said:

@epicyon:

1. It was a temple and just because it was made to be flipped doesn't make it any less heavier. He has to exert enough force to push it over its tipping point. Kratos also had to push the Bridge which weighed in at about 1,700,000+ tons, the design to push the bridge here would allow you to make that statement but it still is an incredible amount of weight he is pushing when it's in water

2.the world serpent (which is confirmed to wrap around midgard) stalemated Thor who killed off the giants. Baldur displayed a huge feat in strength seeing as Thor is stronger than Baldur and kratos seemingly was able to pushed through all his attacks.

3. Kratos and Baldur split apart the land they stood on I dont see you point? Thanos easily manhandled hulk with a few punches yet iron man was the man who made him bleed. See, reasoning and inconsistency between both verses.

Hulk does not stomp here.

1. It means he only has to apply half of the force that he would originally have to if it wasn't made to be flipped seeing as how he only needs to tip ot just enough for it to rotate on it's own from there. Also that is the most absurd made up calculation of how much that temple weighed!

2. And Midgard in the GoW verse is confirmed to be just Scandinavia itself, not the entire planet. Thor is featless and so are the giants outside of the pathetic one Freya controlled. Kratos and Baldur both hit like babies compared to Hulk.

3. Good for them? Thanos is 3× stronger than Hulk and would curbstomp Kratos with one hand so I don't know why you are bring this up. Yeah... Wrong! Directors confirmed Iron Man by himself did not make Thor bleed but it's common sense anyways. It was a culmination of all the damage he had taken thus far in the movie that finally made him barely bleed lmao.

Hulk absolutely stomps here.

No Caption Provided

Casually man handles a leviathan. These things were wrecking skyscrapers mind you.

#34 Edited by BlackWizzard17 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon:

1. He physically pushed the temple over allowing for gravity to drop it to the other side otherwise it would come right back down to kratos. You're low balling this feat by implying "only half of the weight was lifted" trying to disregard his strength.

Also no if you read my post I said The BRIDGE Kratos pushes was confirmed by the creator to weigh in at 1.7 million tons or approximately the weight of two golden gate bridges.

2.source? Featless sure but lore and scaling say otherwise. Lmao Freya controlling a dead giant is your way of calling them pathetic? She was trying to stop the fight between the two we dont know that giants potential.

3. 3x stronger? Please where is the sauce. Yeah he bled after getting hit by beings weaker than hulk what kind of logic is that.

I can wreck an entire Lego city structure because of my size, the leviathan ain't doing nothing special but being huge enough to crash into things.

Kratos took many hits from baldur who ko'd World serpent (even if it was for a few seconds) who is many times larger than Leviathan.

#35 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwizzard17: On the whole "Midgard is the size of Scandinavia" I think he meant the interview where the creator says that the norse verse and greek verse takes place on the same planet. Although, it's not a good argument to make since IRL greek is no way comparable to the official art of the greek realm (which is a literal floating flat realm with Olympus being several times bigger than IRL Olympus) nor is Scandinavia 9 realms connected to a cosmic tree, so either the creator meant like a metaphorical planet or some weird mega planet like Toriko earth.

#36 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: Can I see any sources of your claims?

1. Such as Midgard being the size of Scandinavia (although I'm pretty sure you're referencing the interview I already mentioned)

2. The director's statement that it wasn't just iron man that made Thanos bleed? Because "It was a culmination of all the damage he had taken thus far in the movie that finally made him barely bleed" is a pretty stupid explanation when umm...most of the damage wasn't on his face? Like you can prove me wrong, but I'm fairly certain that the only times Thanos took damage to the face was spiderman's and Peter's punches. Unless you want to claim that all the damage Thanos took in different parts of the body translated all to his face specifically so Ironman can cause him to bleed?

3. ahhhh the leviathan feat, the one feat that's always used to claim hulk stomps for any match. Let me guess you think the leviathan weighs thousands of tons right? I don't know why that every time someone brings up the leviathans, they always neglect to acknowledge the scene where several leviathan's corpses fail to cause the buildings they flop on to collapse. And the leviathans DO NOT need to weigh even 1 thousand tons in order to smash up the scrappers like it did in the movie. Heck, it could even weigh 300 to 600 tons and it'll still be able to do it with the velocity it was moving (I mean 1 to 2 ton wrecking balls could do similar damage, NOT saying that the leviathan weighs that much lol), in fact the leviathan weighing 500 tons align with the scene where it fails to collapse the buildings it flopped on.

Now I'm not saying who wins, but I feel the need to point these things out.

#37 Edited by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: "You don't know what room means do you? Anyways irrelevant feat that is easily replicated by Hulk with less effort. The fact that it was made to be flipped means everything because you only have to apply enough force to just tip one side and the room would rotate on its own from there lmao"

Ok? You still have to push with enough force to atleast push the weight upwards, which is what im trying to show, he pushed atleast 10000+ tons possibly 100+ feet when he pushed that temple side upwards with one shove. That's above anything Hulk has done excluding deleted scenes.

"No he didn't. He hit the head of a featless serpent with no canon quantifications of how much it even weighs. Moot point."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uozLOUZk3M

You can clearly see he shakes the entire body with each hit. As for the serpents weight, he easily encircles multiple mountains and displaced a entire lake, much more heavy than the leviathan. His bite also created a shockwave that smashed a stone structure that Kratos and Baldur were standing on.

"Wow arrow timing isn't impressive and moving at "blur speed" is vague and not appliable because even I can move at a blur in someone elses perspective of I charge at them. Don't even have to both trying to counter since he obviously isn't a speedster so it's just a basic reaction feat."

The arrows are amped with lightning and Atreus is a super human.

Lol, you cannot move like a blur like Baldur does.

Ignoring this, I never tried to say any of them were speedsters, but that Hulk is not faster than them, and if he is its not at any meaningful extent to the point it matters.

"You can't read? Or spell?

Yep you can't do either of the two..."

Kinda funny, considering you cant even get basic details in scenes right, like saying Hulk KO'd Thor, but your trying to give me shit for my intelligence, go sit in a corner with your dunce cap.

#38 Posted by Sy8000 (35496 posts) - - Show Bio

World Serpent>>>>>>>>>Chitauri. It's not even debatable and it doesn't matter if Midgard is only the size of Scandinavia. Hulk is insignificant to anything mountain sized. So Kratos stomps.

#39 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos takes this.

#40 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

World Serpent>>>>>>>>>Chitauri. It's not even debatable and it doesn't matter if Midgard is only the size of Scandinavia. Hulk is insignificant to anything mountain sized. So Kratos stomps.

/thread

#41 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: inb4/ hulk moving 700-meter size Surtur. (despite visual evidence contradicting that size)

#42 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13842 posts) - - Show Bio

Dope fight.

Kratos wins.

#43 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincentofdoof: Well tbf, I think that does count, but Surtr was caught off guard and suffered no real damage after the inital hit, so it dosen't show that much.

#44 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincentofdoof: Well tbf, I think that does count, but Surtr was caught off guard and suffered no real damage after the initial hit, so it dosen't show that much.

To clarify, I didn't mean that hulk pushing back against Surtur doesn't count. I meant that Surtur wasn't 700 meters tall during that scene. So the feat is legit, is that the actual showing isn't as amazing as others would claim.

#45 Posted by modernww2fare (7138 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos does what Thanos did to him

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
#46 Posted by HoboSwagginsSidekick (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Kratos wrecks him

#47 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is like Hercules, he's strong, dumb, and most likely can't beat someone within his strength range.

Even if Hulk is a bit strong, he doesn't have the skill.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#48 Edited by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos casually overpowered multimountain sized Cronos. His hand to hand pushing with baldur splitted entire landscape. Overpowered baldur who literaly two shotted world serpent. Kratos stomps.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#49 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos does what Thanos did to him

Lol, Kratos wrecks him

Kratos casually overpowered multimountain sized Cronos. His hand to hand pushing with baldur splitted entire landscape. Overpowered baldur who literaly two shotted world serpent. Kratos stomps.

Hulk is like Hercules, he's strong, dumb, and most likely can't beat someone within his strength range.

Even if Hulk is a bit strong, he doesn't have the skill.

#50 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how this can even be a match.