Kratos(2018) runs an MCU gaunlet...

• 65 results
Avatar image for theserbianempire
#51 Edited by TheSerbianEmpire (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

@dayoscript: "Joke argument by you.If Atreus' arrows can hurt Kratos and its electricity can paralice him imagine what would do Hela's spikes or the Stormbreaker."

I wasn't thinking of stormbreaker or helas blades, I was addressing bullets since you seemed to think iron man and war machine could kill him. He has a shield for that.

"We don't know how he survive the Blades of Olympus, so we shouldn't speak about that.If you consider that heal from being pierced by a random rock is a feat you should consider Kratos a skyfather."

You do know what a flesh wound is? That rock definetly hit vital organs.

"Neither Giants or Ogrees were impressive.They were sobrehumans, no doubt about that, but probably Captain America or Luke Cage level."

Ogres treat Dragur (who are massively superhuman stat wise) as fodder but I would agree someone like Cap could take one down.

That being said, you are definetly wrong on the giants, they are comparable to titans in size and have great feats of strength, such as Thamur knocking his own giant son in the air through a wall, or just being able to pick up thamurs hammer in general.

"Your argument doesn't exist though"

What? If your saying Kratos never tanked a explosion, he certainly did. It was in the final fight with Baldur where a exploding crystal (which doubles as a piercing feat) blew up in their face and send them dozens of meters.

"Honestly I consider that PIS.Kratos wasn't show as strong as that never.However, even considering that like a valid feat, a lot of strength won't save to be impaled by every weapon that touchs his skin."

Well its probably his best strength feat in the new game, but creating a canyon with baldur and flipping tyrs temple I imagine are both probably comparable. That being said, the Cronos feat already got calced to something like 18 million tons, so he has done things beyond that before.

Edit:Din't read that OP said this is melee only, this definetly changes things up, I would say Hela would lose for sure in that case.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#52 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

I disagree and I can’t change my stance on that. Kratos isn’t beating all these types of opponents by accident that’s all skill. All these guys have fought all types of opponents that aren’t on the same tier as Kratos, that’s the difference.

We have to look at the context of how teleportation was used, Kratos reacted to teleportation instantly. And he also defeated Hermes.

I’m tired of this debate, we’re going around in circles. If you truly think Hela would beat Kratos then more power to you.

#53 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio

@dayoscript: the last paragraph of my last post is directed at you to.

#54 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness:

I disagree and I can’t change my stance on that. Kratos isn’t beating all these types of opponents by accident that’s all skill. All these guys have fought all types of opponents that aren’t on the same tier as Kratos, that’s the difference.

Well, uh, that isn't saying much? No one is saying that Kratos is accidentally beating people, just that "kratos beats god" "thor beats god" "hela beats god" "thanos beats god" "hulk beats god" doesn't mean one was more skillful than the other unless you're willing to go into details about it.

Even the whole "enemies on another level" isn't true. Surtur, the giant in Thor Ragnarok, about 13000 feet tall at max and 2600 feet initially when he's revived with the eternal flame. To put that in perspective, Cronos and most titans in God of War are around 1600 feet tall. Surtur while he was still growing when Hela fought him, is almost 8 times taller than every titan Kratos fought.

In terms of scale or "tiers" as you call it, Hela outmatches Kratos and would've had an easier time against the titans that Kratos fought just by constantly shooting them with blades. This is why I brought up Hela using her blades makes a large difference because hela can make some ridiculously large and fast blades. It's also why I asked if this fight takes place in Asgard because Hela is more powerful in Asgard, we don't know if she can do attacks on this scale anywhere else in the universe.

We have to look at the context of how teleportation was used, Kratos reacted to teleportation instantly. And he also defeated Hermes.

I find it a bit contradictory that you want to look into details for the former and not the latter. Kratos beat Hermes. .... after shooting a catapult at Hermes that caused him to fall and injure one of his legs. Before this, Kratos couldn't even touch Hermes. Hermes is a fast runner due to his boots, Kratos catching him in the air in a qte is a different thing.

I’m tired of this debate, we’re going around in circles. If you truly think Hela would beat Kratos then more power to you.

I didn't say Hela would beat kratos. Don't run away now, I was having fun.

#55 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: I’m not running away “we’re going around in circles” I don’t see the point in carrying on the debate. If you want to keep debating this we can do a CAV.

#56 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Not interested about it. I've already done a thread about it on another site nor am I a fan of Hela to spend days pulling feats and arguing for her like that. It would be easier to just respond to the previous posts.

#59 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: then we have to agree to disagree and keep it pushing my guy.

#60 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: ok, but there are certain things you can't disagree about like the scale stuff.

#62 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: all I know is that Kratos clears the Gauntlet 10/10

#63 Posted by KingLouie (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

@dayoscript:

Loading Video...

Kratos & Baldur cracking the Earth apparently for miles.

Loading Video...

Flipping the temple????

Loading Video...

#66 Posted by NiteLite (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

He would clear if he had all his feats though.

#67 Edited by KingLouie (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

One more thing I should say. Baldur is way above anyone in this gauntlet in Striking power, Durability and strength. He wasn’t able to hurt Kratos.

Nobody here will be able to hurt him H2H.