Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this fight, Korra and Zaheer will join forces to take out a common enemy; the fire nation monarchy

Korra is perfectly healthy

Korra can only air bend; no avatar state

start 20 metres apart

EoS Korra

Azula is sane, Zuko is post Dragons

The fight takes place at midday. Its a hot summers day, with moderate wind

Round 1

Korra & Zaheer have their gliders

Zaheer cannot fly

Everyone is in character

Base knowledge(limited)

Round 2

Zaheer can fly

Lightning on

Bloodlust on.

Round 3

Same conditions as round 2

Korra can bend fire

Sozin's comet amp. All fire benders receive amp, including Korra

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gxrevolution96: Hey bro, do me a favor. Would you kindly not tag me for anything "Korra" related? Would really aprreciate it.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...

I'm thinking firebenders for round 1 (maybe) and 3, airbenders could win round 2

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

R2 and 3 goes to zaheer and korra, but 1 definitely goes to fire nation.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Korra's good with airbending, but I'm not sure I'd favor her for a majority against Zuko or Azula. However, I think I would give Zaheer a majority against Zuko or Azula, so round 1's a tossup. Flight gives the airbenders enough of an advantage to tip the balance in round 2. As for round 3, I didn't see that Zaheer still has flight, so that makes it more interesting, but I'm not sure he could take a Sozin's enhanced Zuko or Azula. Korra might be able to beat one of the siblings, but she'd have a difficult fight

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Team 1.

Team 1.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GXrevolution96

@arcus said:

@gxrevolution96: Korra's good with airbending, but I'm not sure I'd favor her for a majority against Zuko or Azula. However, I think I would give Zaheer a majority against Zuko or Azula, so round 1's a tossup. Flight gives the airbenders enough of an advantage to tip the balance in round 2. As for round 3, I didn't see that Zaheer still has flight, so that makes it more interesting, but I'm not sure he could take a Sozin's enhanced Zuko or Azula. Korra might be able to beat one of the siblings, but she'd have a difficult fight

Would you say that Non flight Zaheer is better than Korra at air bending?

Zaheer can fly in round 3. Round 3 has the same conditions as round 2, but the fire benders, including Korra get the comet amp.

Korra can fly during the comet and can arguably do it more effectively than Azula, who was only shown to hover and skate around. Korra's technique is much like Ozai's & Jeong Jeong"s in that she has full flight capabilities. This could give her an advantage against Zuko.

Zaheer is pretty fast in the air and could probably manage to dodge a couple fire blasts. He dodged most of AS Korra's attacks, albeit she was poisoned. If Zaheer and Korra stay pretty close to each other, she may able to block some of the fire blasts aimed at him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Would you say that Non flight Zaheer is better than Korra at air bending?

Zaheer can fly in round 3. Round 3 has the same conditions as round 2, but the fire benders, including Korra get the comet amp.

Korra can fly during the comet and can arguably do it more effectively than Azula, who was only shown to hover and skate around. Korra's technique is much like Ozai's & Jeong Jeong"s in that she has full flight capabilities. This could give her an advantage against Zuko.

Zaheer is pretty fast in the air and could probably manage to dodge a couple fire blasts. He dodged most of AS Korra's attacks, albeit she was poisoned. If Zaheer and Korra stay pretty close to each other, she may able to block some of the fire blasts aimed at him.

Non flight Zaheer at least has more fights with just airbending, in terms of pure skill Korra might be better (might not), but I'd favor Zaheer in a fight

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko and Azula all the way. They are much to powerful for the air bending duo. Heck, Zaheer got his butt handed to him by Tenzin. The main factor here is Korra's air bending. She is not master and her air bending is below par, and is by far her weakest element. If she couldn't even beat Kuvira with 4 elements in their second encounter, I highly doubt that she win with only air. Azula and Zuko have better synergy and work better off each other. They overwhelmed both Aang and Katara. Also, neither Zaheer or Korra can counter lightning, so they get blitzed and toasted.
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatuniter: Why is Zaheer losing to Tenzin a bad thing? Korra only had access to fire, air, and metal in her second battle with Kuvira, in an environment highly favorable to Kuvira's superior metalbending.

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@thegreatuniter: Why is Zaheer losing to Tenzin a bad thing? Korra only had access to fire, air, and metal in her second battle with Kuvira, in an environment highly favorable to Kuvira's superior metalbending.

I never said Zaheer losing was bad. Just that he got his butt kicked, which he did.

The environment was just as advantageous to Korra as it was for Kuvira. Korra was close to her in metal bending and even countered one her metal bending attacks. Korra had fire, which is supposed to be her strongest element and her. She had 3 elements in her arsenal and still only drew. She is meant to be a fully realised Avatar. Roku KO'd Sozin with just 2 elemental; Earth & Air.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatuniter:

And Tenzin would beat Azula or Zuko too

So, why can't that be a feat for Kuvira? Kuvira's clearly more skilled than Korra in metalbending, at the very least much more used to fighting with it. Korra clearly wasn't going all out (no Avatar State).

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Symbolism

Siblings.

Team LoK stomps.

Team LoK stomps.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siblings.

Team LoK stomps.

Team LoK stomps.

Any reasons?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I basically think that the more limited Korra is here the more likely her and Zaheer lose. The siblings are both very talented benders, especially Azula, who have the capability to work very well as a team and have the more offensive element, so i think they can win this. They also have a lot of experience and serious training, and as good as Zaheer was with air bending, he's still the least experienced person in this fight. Korra can obviously match their training in her own way.

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Symbolism

@gxrevolution96: I feel Korra's airbending skills will fail to produce serious damage to Team 2 so I feel she is the weak link. Zaheer's airbending skills are enough to overcome the firebending of either of Team 2, but not when they team up. For the last 2 rounds, Zaheer's flight makes both battles too unbalanced.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: team 2 in a really tough fight, mainly due to zuko and azula's knowledge of fighting a master airbender

the other 2 rounds should go to team 1: zhaeer will be too fast for the other team, and that boost should be enough, especially in round 3 when korra gets the sozin's comet boost

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Siblings all 3 rounds, the last one being a stomp.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Zuko/Azula all rounds and handily

R1: Siblings stomp

R2: Zaheer dies and Korra is not even close to beating either sibling with just airbending

R3: Zaheer gets one shot by either sibling and Korra is still losing to either 9/10

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siblings win round 1 on account of Zaheer being a weak link

Air duo win round 2.

Zaheer gets fodderized round 3 and Korra goes down in a 2v1.

Mrsomebody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Korra and Zaheer has mobility over Azula and Zuko. Korra able use rockets something Zuko can't do and Zaheer able fly. Korra also has strength able to lift grown men and throw men through windows. I give Azula and Korra agility as well but mostly Azula. This fight can go either way. But I'm kinda leaning towards Azula and Zuko since you gave Korra Zaheer. Korra needs someone like Unalaq or Katara.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Azula and Zuko for every round with it getting easier for them as the rounds go on. Sozin's comet is an enormous boost and Zaheer is getting left out on it. ?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko and Azula.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is no lightning right? I assume so because Round 2 says lightning on. I'd back Korra against either sibling, and Zaheer is perfectly capable of holding his own. This round could go either way.

Round 2 is a decisive win for the airbenders due to Void Zaheer.

Round 3 the siblings win. The Comet is too much.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@chloros said:

Azula and Zuko for every round with it getting easier for them as the rounds go on. Sozin's comet is an enormous boost and Zaheer is getting left out on it. ?

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Captain_Narlowe

Azula and Zuko, and round 3 is just a ridiculous 2 vs 1 against Korra.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Looking back, I do think Korra could challenge Zuko with her airbending. She wouldn't win, but she could. The firebenders do win very, very easily that said. Azula might solo R1. R3 shouldn't be here.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

This.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire siblings win every round, but R3 Korra will give a hard fight.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer beats Zuko and Korra Beats Azula round one, Zaheer might solo round 2 and team LOK wins round 3 in a good fight.