• 72 results
chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51 chloros  Online

On Round two, Korra could try to overwhelm and out power Kya with her firebending, but in this location, I still think Kya can handle it with high difficulty.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Viking1205

Korra takes the fire round imo. I rate Kya just above Korra's Earthbending. With her most preferred element, Korra has a very good chance

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, I could see Kya winning via an environmental advantage, but her relatively limited quantity of feats makes it difficult. Korra's overall more of a fighter than Kya, has superior high end power showings, and more versatile showings (due largely to more showings overall). Kya's shown enough to possibly suggest the skill level necessary to capitalize on the environmental edge a waterbender would have against an earth or firebender here, but not enough to be certain, imo

I rate Korra's earthbending as being about even with her firebending overall, while their uses are obviously different I think the two rounds are similar as far as closeness

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: I just don’t think Korras earthbending is up to snuff to take on an experienced waterbender at such a advantageous place while at such an advantageous time.

Round2: honestly could see korra taking it but its much closer and might still go to kya

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Well I had Korra winning with earthbending, but I actually think she loses with firebending. She's still more physically impressive than Kya, but she's at more of a disadvantage now.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 3 ADDED - KORRA HAS AIRBENDING ONLY

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Kya winning rounds 1 & 2 for a slight majority

Korra wins 3 solidly though

Avatar image for deactivated-5efb7c3e6cce5
deactivated-5efb7c3e6cce5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Kya wins rounds 1 and 2 but not that easily.

Korra should be able to overwhelm Kya in round 3.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...You really milking this thread for all it's worth, huh? Lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 byondeon  Online

Korra all round, low-mid diff...

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First two rounds are debatable but Kya isn't winning round 3.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62 chloros  Online

Korra can secure the round three scenario and win with airbending. The mobility and defense it gives her is enough over Kya.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1 and 2 are closer, but I think Korra's mobility with air is enough to snag her a win in Round 3. Kya will have an easier time defending against Korra's fire in Round 2, and could potentially work around her earth in this environment (that Round I'm still debating on), but Korra's faster and stronger with air. I don't see Kya defending against some of Korra's regular air attacks that, even in this favorable environment.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, I'm dead, no actually, I had it in mind to use this method from the first time I made it. So that each round could be fleshed out rather than just a quick answer without a reasoning.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Viking1205

Korra solidly takes this round

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@indomitableregal said:

Lmao, I'm dead, no actually, I had it in mind to use this method from the first time I made it. So that each round could be fleshed out rather than just a quick answer without a reasoning.

And so you could tag people 3 times. ;)

As for the 3rd round, Korra takes it. Air gives her better mobility and attack speed, and she's decently powerful. Kya can't keep up.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

I know this is a joke but I don't understand this, lol.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra is a very powerful airbender, she'd definitely overwhelm Kya utilising this element. It would be quite entertaining looking at her fight with Ming Hua, though.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@indomitableregal:

Really? Well you said you went with your method so you could get better answers. I was just pointing out that instead of a typical bump, your "method" tags the same people 3 different times for the same thread lol.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Korra is a very powerful airbender, she'd definitely overwhelm Kya utilising this element. It would be quite entertaining looking at her fight with Ming Hua, though.

that sounds good, Do you think korra (air) is better than Minghua?

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ANTHP2000

@aystarr:

No, not even close. Hence I think Kya would put up an interesting exchange before going down, based on her standing her ground against Ming Hua. But she'd definitely go down for a good majority.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Aystarr
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:

@indomitableregal:

Really? Well you said you went with your method so you could get better answers. I was just pointing out that instead of a typical bump, your "method" tags the same people 3 different times for the same thread lol.

Oh, I get it now, I mean, retagging is better anyways,lol.