Korra vs Aang vs Bolin vs Kuvira

• 55 results
#2 Edited by chloros (338 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Korra vs Aang vs Bolin
  • Korra has the standard metal armor, cables and a meteorite. She is only allowed to use earth/metalbending
  • Aang starts off in armored crystal. He can only use earthbending
  • No Avatar State for either of them
  • Bolin is allowed to lava bend
  • They start off in the same distance Aang and Azula are pictured above
  • They are fighting in the Crystal Catacombs with several Zaofu metal sheets placed on the ground
  • Show/comic feats allowed
  • Round 1: In character
  • Round 2: Morals off
  • Round 3: New Senario:
  • Korra, Aang and Bolin team up to fight Kuvira
  • Same rules as before except for location
  • Kuvira starts atop the deck of the spirit energy cannon machine (same place she was where Su attacked her)
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Who wins? Explain your reasoning below

#3 Edited by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take Kuvira all rounds.

There's more than enough metal for her to be at the top of her game for a majority. Korra cannot really compete with her in her own game, Aang is powerful, but not powerful enough to deal with her versatility and Bolin is too slow to be a proper threat to a master metalbender.

That said, given it's a 3v1, I can see an argument for the team too. I'll post a more in depth argument later.

#4 Posted by chloros (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

I don't think I was clear in my OP. I meant it to be Korra vs Aang vs Bolin for rounds 1 and 2. Kuvira is not in those rounds. She is just in round 3. Sorry. ?

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio

@chloros:

Ah, I see. I was confused cause I thought of what you're saying but then I brain farted. I think Korra should win the IC round. She's a better fighter than Bolin and Aang, and she has the best means of restraining or knocking out either of them without killing them. Bolin is definitely out of the question, and I feel like Aang will hold back too much relative to his next life.

As for R2, I'd back Aang in a pretty solid fight. He's much more powerful, faster and has better battlefield control and defences than either Korra or Bolin.

#6 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

Bolin with Lavabending is the strongest in the first two rounds.

Aang has better earthbending feats than Korra, but her earthbending is quite seasoned(she likely has a better understanding than he does) and metal is fairly impressive. I'd favor Korra.

Round 3 the team beats up Kuvira.

Korra uses her metalbending to restrict much of Kuvira's move set, Aang uses his earthbending to restrict her own, and Bolin melts her with a wave of lava.

#7 Posted by chloros (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

No worries, I edited it to be more clear now.

#8 Posted by geekryan (6113 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Korra > Bolin > Aang

Round 2: Korra > Bolin >> Aang

Round 3: Team takes it. Korra + either Aang or Bolin can probably take it; all 3 seals the deal.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#10 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about the first two rounds, but Kuvira gets her ass handed to her in round 3. She's a superior earthbender to any individually, but I'd also argue that any of the round 3 combatants are good enough to put up a fight individually.

@geekryan said:

Round 1: Korra > Bolin > Aang

Round 2: Korra > Bolin >> Aang

Round 3: Team takes it. Korra + either Aang or Bolin can probably take it; all 3 seals the deal.

What he said, basically. Two of them should be enough, three guarantees it.

#11 Edited by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think any of them would put up much of a fight against Kuvira individually. Here, she's got a great metal supply, meaning she can make the best of her raw power. She should be able to bend at least 3-4 metal sheets at once with little effort given she succesfully defended against Su and the - likely weighting multiple tons - metal tank she sent her way.

Book 4: Operation Beifong
Book 4: Operation Beifong

This means she far outmatches anyone here in terms of raw power. None of them has the means to break through her defences if 3 quarters of the Red Lotus couldn't, and the scale she has to work with here is blatantly above these 3, that is plenty of metal. Furthermore, you have to be a really, really good of a fighter if you're to last, let alone match, someone with the combined earth and metalbending prowess of Kuvira on ground level. She's got extremely good options of battlefield control to compliment her quick, precise offence,

Book 4: Battle of Zaofu
Book 4: Battle of Zaofu

See the thing with Kuvira here is, she can use the environment so well, control the very ground under their feet. And they can do it too, but she actually does it with more precision and tactical efficiency than any of them. Not just that, she's proven herself she has the awareness to deal with these environmental attacks, which none of these guys have. Aang and Korra might be able to IMO, but Bolin is going down quick, and hard. And the moment he goes down, the 2 on 1 won't be very difficult for Kuvira to pull off with raw metalbending. She throws any of them off balance, it will be over, they get pinned down immediately with her metal strips and accuracy [1], [2], tools none of them have.

Book 4: The Last Stand
Book 4: The Last Stand

I also think she's marginally faster than Korra, comparable to Aang - given he's restricted to earthbending - and well above Bolin speed wise, which can prove very important while at a numbers disadvantage. Above, Kuvira gets sent flying by Korra up in the air, and in the time it takes for Korra to blast her with a straightforward slam, Kuvira changes her position mid-air, draws metal from the surrounding area - not pre-existing projectiles, actual parts of the machine, making it slower - aims and matches Korra evenly on the draw. I think that's a clear sign she can outdraw and possibly outreact anyone here in a bending battle.

I'd back Kuvira for a decent majority against the trio personally, she's an entirely different beast than anyone these people've faced.

#12 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by vengefulshot (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic said:

Bolin with Lavabending is the strongest in the first two rounds.

Aang has better earthbending feats than Korra, but her earthbending is quite seasoned(she likely has a better understanding than he does) and metal is fairly impressive. I'd favor Korra.

Round 3 the team beats up Kuvira.

Korra uses her metalbending to restrict much of Kuvira's move set, Aang uses his earthbending to restrict her own, and Bolin melts her with a wave of lava.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
#15 Posted by thebluedragon20 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Does aang keep his agility? If so, he makes the kuvira fight easier.without it he does not contribute much. Korra will probably take rounds 1 and 2.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#16 Posted by IndomitableRegal (17621 posts) - - Show Bio

R1) Korra

R2) Aang

R3) I give Kuvira the win against any one of them individually, and I would've picked her in the first 2 rounds if she was in them. That said, team wins this.

#17 Posted by DarthFallax (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about round one, probably Korra though - she is comparable to the other two in power, and morals hinder the other two more then it does her. Bolin takes Round two due to lavabending, and I think the team takes R3 solidly unless they play it stupid. Still, Kuvira could take a one or two rounds by taking out Bolin early.

#18 Posted by Unlimited1 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Since when can Kuvira beat 3 high tier Earthbenders at the same time? Korra can give her a great fight alone, adding Aang and Bolin makes this a mismatch. Korra with air and Earth was shown to be slightly above Kuvira, do people seriously believe that Bolin or Aang are worth less than one of her elements in battle?

#19 Posted by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

12 year Aang could probably beat Korra. Who can beat Kuvira and Bolin. Adult Aang? He solo stomp all of them.

#20 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

12 year Aang could probably beat Korra. Who can beat Kuvira and Bolin. Adult Aang? He solo stomp all of them.

12 year old Aang can't beat any fully realized Avatar, when he is not one.

#21 Posted by Unlimited1 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: Maybe he meant EOS Aang? How old was he by EOS?

#22 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: Maybe he meant EOS Aang? How old was he by EOS?

I think the entire show took place in the same year. It's just hard to remember since some of the characters changed a lot by EOS.

#23 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

12 year old Aang can't beat any fully realized Avatar, when he is not one.

True, Korra controls Avatar State better than 12 year old Aang does. But that does not mean she can win against Aang. She will have serious problems with his agility, speed. Also if bloodlusted, this becomes even easier. Because Aang would not hold back. When in character, Korra is tend to go for the kill more than Aang does. 12 year old Aang also has fire bending abilities of Ozai. That is insane, don't you think?

#24 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

True, Korra controls Avatar State better than 12 year old Aang does. But that does not mean she can win against Aang.

She's also significantly better with water and fire, fairly close with earth and air.

She will have serious problems with his agility, speed.

She's mastered airbending agility, and fought the fastest characters, beings and attacks of her time. His speed won't be much of an issue.

Also if bloodlusted, this becomes even easier. Because Aang would not hold back. When in character, Korra is tend to go for the kill more than Aang does.

Korra doesn't go for the kill, only when she is enraged just like Aang, but she is more likely too not be lenient.

12 year old Aang also has fire bending abilities of Ozai. That is insane, don't you think?

He doesn't though, he only blocked a few attacks under the comet, Korra could actually firebend with enough power on her own that it would look like she was comet enhanced(sandshark).

And Korra could deflect Kuvira's own metalbending back at her and knock her down. That's insane.

#25 Posted by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

She's also significantly better with water and fire, fairly close with earth and air.

Aang took Ozai's fire bending, remember? He would destroy Korra.

She's mastered airbending agility, and fought the fastest characters, beings and attacks of her time. His speed won't be much of an issue.

She may be good at airbending, but Aang definitely has better feats.

Korra doesn't go for the kill, only when she is enraged just like Aang, but she is more likely too not be lenient.

True, Korra does not go for the kill, but she is more likely to kill than Aang does. Aang first tries to find better solutions than fighting. He only fights if he needs to.

He doesn't though

Yes, he does. Watch the last episode. Aang bends Ozai's energy, and takes his abilities.

And Korra could deflect Kuvira's own metalbending back at her and knock her down. That's insane.

That is not much.

#26 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang took Ozai's fire bending, remember? He would destroy Korra.

With energybending not firebending. He can't do that to Korra who is a far superior energybender, capable of restoring bending, warping the spirit world, astral projections, and bending death rays with enough force to nuke a city and tear space/time.

She may be good at airbending, but Aang definitely has better feats.

It would still help her plenty whereas Aang is no where close to her in waterbending or firebending.

True, Korra does not go for the kill, but she is more likely to kill than Aang does. Aang first tries to find better solutions than fighting. He only fights if he needs to.

Exactly that's a weakness for him, and if they are both bloodlusted Korra will be more ferocious than usual.

Yes, he does. Watch the last episode. Aang bends Ozai's energy, and takes his abilities.

He didn't absorb his abilities that isn't what energybending does, he just blocked them off. We see clearly after the finale he does not have Ozai's abilities.

That is not much.

In relation to skill with bending it is.

#27 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

With energybending not firebending. He can't do that to Korra who is a far superior energybender, capable of restoring bending, warping the spirit world, astral projections, and bending death rays with enough force to nuke a city and tear space/time.

Literally no one besides Aang uses Energybending to steal/take abilities. Also Aang took Firebending abilities of Ozai. So Aang's natural Firebending abilities + Ozai's > Ozai's Firebending abilities >>>> Korra's Firebending.

It would still help her plenty whereas Aang is no where close to her in waterbending or firebending.

When it comes to Firebending, Aang stomps. He has his natural Firebending abilities + Ozai's. Waterbending will not matter because Aang is leagues above Korra when it comes to Airbending and Firebending.

Exactly that's a weakness for him, and if they are both bloodlusted Korra will be more ferocious than usual.

How come? If he is bloodlusted, Aang would fight better because he holds back more (when in-character) than Korra does (when in-character).

He didn't absorb his abilities that isn't what energybending does, he just blocked them off. We see clearly after the finale he does not have Ozai's abilities.

Aang clearly says, and I quote: ''I took away your firebending'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJsj7ARV5E

And in Legend of Korra, he says, to Yakone, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending. For Good.'' Avatar Aang vs Yakone Oh, and he gained bloodbending, too. Badass guy.

#28 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow this turned into an Aang vs Korra debate...

#29 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally no one besides Aang uses Energybending to steal/take abilities. Also Aang took Firebending abilities of Ozai. So Aang's natural Firebending abilities + Ozai's > Ozai's Firebending abilities >>>> Korra's Firebending.

When it comes to Firebending, Aang stomps. He has his natural Firebending abilities + Ozai's. Waterbending will not matter because Aang is leagues above Korra when it comes to Airbending and Firebending.

Aang clearly says, and I quote: ''I took away your firebending'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJsj7ARV5E

And in Legend of Korra, he says, to Yakone, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending. For Good.'' Avatar Aang vs Yakone Oh, and he gained bloodbending, too. Badass guy.

...You do realize he didn't absorb their abilities right? He never said it's taken and put inside him, just that he is removing their ability to bend. Even in the animation of Aang vs Ozai it's Aang's chi entering Ozai' body to remove his bending he didn't pull anything out.

Any look at the comics would let you know Aang does not have Ozai's firebending abilities or anything close.

By your logic Korra has all the abilities of every victim that Amon stripped of bending in the city since she bestowed it to them. Does that make sense?

If we are going to start exaggerating stuff than Korra is universal for absorbing the universe's energy in the tree of time. Badass girl.

How come? If he is bloodlusted, Aang would fight better because he holds back more (when in-character) than Korra does (when in-character).

Korra still holds back though so that just means she will perform even better.

#30 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: ...You do realize he didn't absorb their abilities right?

He did actually. Read my previous comment.

Any look at the comics would let you know Aang does not have Ozai's firebending abilities or anything close.

I already proved it that Aang has gained the abilities of Ozai and Yakano.

By your logic Korra has all the abilities of every victim that Amon stripped of bending in the city

I am not sure about that because Amon does not use Energybending. He literally can only learn that from lion turtles.

Korra is universal for absorbing the universe's energy in the tree of time.

It was not stated that she is universal. She also lacks feats.

Korra still holds back though so that just means she will perform even better.

That is one of the most stupid things I ever heard in my life.

#31 Posted by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Not my mistake, mate. Some people are so blinded by their fanboyism that they cannot even see the truth.

#32 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

He did actually. Read my previous comment.

I already proved it that Aang has gained the abilities of Ozai and Yakano.

It's Yakone, and no you only proved you didn't know what energybending is. It's a fact that energybending only removes ones ability to bend it's not about absorbing abilities, if it were than Yakone wouldn't have stated that his family are the only powerful bloodbenders around, at least make it make sense.

I am not sure about that because Amon does not use Energybending. He literally can only learn that from lion turtles.

But Korra isn't a bloodbender, so by your logic the only way she can give them their bending is if she had it.

It was not stated that she is universal.

Go rewatch the scene than. "Long ago the ancients would meditate under this tree and connect with the great cosmic energy of the universe" does that make her universal?

She also lacks feats.

I mean if you want to try to be clever and exaggerate things than Korra is some next level reality warper.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

By the way where are Aang's feats of using Ozai's firebending?

That is one of the most stupid things I ever heard in my life.

What a sad life you must have than.

#33 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Yakone, and no you only proved you didn't know what energybending is. It's a fact that energybending only removes ones ability to bend it's not about absorbing abilities, if it were than Yakone wouldn't have stated that his family are the only powerful bloodbenders around, at least make it make sense.

Here: Aang clearly says, and I quote: ''I took away your firebending'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJsj7ARV5E

And in Legend of Korra, he says, to Yakone, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending. For Good.'' Avatar Aang vs Yakone

Go rewatch the scene than. "Long ago the ancients would meditate under this tree and connect with the great cosmic energy of the universe" does that make her universal?

Pretty sure cosmic energy does not make one univeral. Cosmic energy feats are really not good.

I mean if you want to try to be clever and exaggerate things than Korra is some next level reality warper.

Well, I am clever. Anyway, she is not.

What a sad life you must have than.

Not at all. I had/have a far better life than you ever did.

#34 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: I NEVER lose an argument. You can try your best, but I am always the winner. I am not even heated up yet.

#35 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

Here: Aang clearly says, and I quote: ''I took away your firebending'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJsj7ARV5E

And in Legend of Korra, he says, to Yakone, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending. For Good.'' Avatar Aang vs Yakone

And I repeat:

Pretty sure cosmic energy does not make one univeral. Cosmic energy feats are really not good.

"Long ago the ancients would meditate under this tree and connect with the great cosmic energy of the universe"

Well, I am clever. Anyway, she is not.

Says they are clever, can't even make a argument and just says "no".

Not at all. I had a far better life than you ever did.

"had" LOLLLLL what happened?

#36 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Aang said, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending''

"Long ago the ancients would meditate under this tree and connect with the great cosmic energy of the universe"

Does not even have a country level feat. But in real life, I agree that it's universal, but not in Avatar Korra/The Last Airbender.

Says they are clever, can't even make a argument and just says "no".

There are many people that are unable to comprehend my intelligence. Anyway, I appreciate that you did not call me a man, or a woman.

"had" LOLLLLL what happened?

Well, you stay away for too long, and that is what happens. I forgot to add '/have'

#37 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: I NEVER lose an argument. You can try your best, but I am always the winner. I am not even heated up yet.

Ew pls stop trying so hard.

Pretty sure Aang said, and I quote: ''I am taking away your bending''

Going to repeat it for you.

Aang has never displayed or implied he absorbs abilities, neither does Korra, neither do the lion turtles.

Does not even have a country level feat.

So where are Aang's ozai feats at?

But in real life, I agree that it's universal, but not in Avatar Korra/The Last Airbender.

Lol thanks.

There are many people that are unable to comprehend my intelligence.

Comprehend how low it may be.

Anyway, I appreciate that you did not call me a man, or a woman.

You're welcome, I don't assume.

Well, you stay away for too long, and that is what happens. I forgot to add '/have'

I don't know why you bothered with a pathetic excuse followed by spelling error, it's either one or the other.

#38 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Ew pls stop trying so hard.

I don't. I am used to this.

It's Yakone, and no you only proved you didn't know what energybending is.

False.

It's a fact that energybending only removes ones ability to bend it's not about absorbing abilities

Fact coming from who?

if it were than Yakone wouldn't have stated that his family are the only powerful bloodbenders around

Maybe it's because there are not many Energybenders around, and Yakone does not know about them?

Aang has never displayed or implied he absorbs abilities, neither does Korra, neither do the lion turtles.

He did say ''I am taking away your bending'' Do you have a mental problem?

So where are Aang's ozai feats at?

None (in show, not sure about comics). The show ended after Aang vs Ozai. But Aang took Ozai's bending, so Aang has Ozai's abilities.

Lol thanks.

Only in real life, like I said. Not in Avatar Korra/The Last Airbender.

Comprehend how low it may be.

I am reading your post, and I think yours is lower than mine.

I don't know why you bothered with a pathetic excuse followed by spelling error, it's either one or the other.

Your opinion.

#39 Posted by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't. I am used to this.

You mean "I am not" not "I don't". Can you try getting used to proper responses?

False.

This isn't a true/false questionnaire, say something original at least.

Fact coming from who?

From the damn show if you paid attention.

Maybe it's because there are not many Energybenders around, and Yakone does not know about them?

Well first of all Aang's defeat of Ozai is very well known by LOK's time so if Aang was running around WITH Ozai's abilities that would be fairly well documented.

Second of all Amon's arc was about being used to become a weapon against the avatar than imitating his energybending abilities with bloodbending. That wouldn't be possible if Aand was now a psychic bloodbender.

He did say ''I am taking away your bending'' Do you have a mental problem?

Do you? He took away his ability to bend he did not absorb it. He was literally fighting off having any of Ozai's energy(orange light) enter his body(unless you're colorblind).

None (in show, not sure about comics). The show ended after Aang vs Ozai. But Aang took Ozai's bending, so Aang has Ozai's abilities.

You're just ignorant. It's painfully clear Aang doesn't have Ozai's firebending abilities, he can't even lightning bend!

Oh no watch out Phoeniz King Aang forgot how to deal with fodder and save his clothes!
Oh no watch out Phoeniz King Aang forgot how to deal with fodder and save his clothes!
Wow Phoenix King Aang could not stop some fireballs from Zuko and needed waterbending. If he actually had Ozai's abilities he wouldn't need water to counter Zuko's bending since Ozai's abilities are more than sufficient.
Wow Phoenix King Aang could not stop some fireballs from Zuko and needed waterbending. If he actually had Ozai's abilities he wouldn't need water to counter Zuko's bending since Ozai's abilities are more than sufficient.

Only in real life, like I said. Not in Avatar Korra/The Last Airbender.

Stated in-universe, you mad? It's more canon than your "aAnG iz da FeNicKs KaNg" idea.

I am reading your post, and I think yours is lower than mine.

So you admit yours is low?! LOL, on the other hand I definitely won't say the same.

Your opinion.

How is that my opinion? Either it was intentional reflection of your life or an error choose one? Either way you look foolish, making an excuse for both when that doesn't even make sense, than going back to edit to include "have" in your original post even though I already quoted the original copy long time ago.

#40 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean "I am not" not "I don't". Can you try getting used to proper responses?

Who were you to give me orders again? My parents?

This isn't a true/false questionnaire

It is.

From the damn show if you paid attention.

Citation required or put it down.

Well first of all Aang's defeat of Ozai is very well known by LOK's time so if Aang was running around WITH Ozai's abilities that would be fairly well documented.

Yes, Ozai's defeat is known, but how it happened is unknown.

Second of all Amon's arc was about being used to become a weapon against the avatar than imitating his energybending abilities with bloodbending.

He has no knowledge about Energybending.

Do you? He took away his ability to bend he did not absorb it.

Aang took Ozai's and Yakone's abilities away from them, therefore Aang has them.

Aang was not serious.

Stated in-universe, you mad?

It was not.

So you admit yours is low?! LOL, on the other hand I definitely won't say the same.

Sad, must have lost a lot of brain cells.

Either it was intentional reflection of your life or an error choose one?

None of them, perhaps?

Either way you look foolish

Fits you well. But not to me. I am billion times more attractive than you ever will be.

making an excuse for both when that doesn't even make sense

Maybe you are unable to accept the truth.

than going back to edit to include "have" in your original post even though I already quoted the original copy long time ago.

I am so scared.

#41 Edited by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: Lesbians are the worst, really. Bunch of overly annoying and unintelligent people who have zero contribute to the human race. Wank the hell outta your beautiful Korra, but Aang beats them any day. I am glad one day universe will be destroyed, and it will be cleaned from those useless nuclear waste. Too bad good humans will die, too. But that is the reality.

#42 Edited by JDogg (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#43 Edited by Tektonic (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@muratdemir said:

Who were you to give me orders again? My parents?

You're no victim, stop acting like I'm lording over you or something.

It is.

So why don't you answer everything in true/false fashion? Flop.

Citation required or put it down.

I put it down right under.

Yes, Ozai's defeat is known, but how it happened is unknown.

But the whole world knew he was in jail not dead, which means they know he had his bending stripped to be in jail.

He has no knowledge about Energybending.

He had more than you since he mimicked it's only known application at the time with bloodbending, something even Katara couldn't fix.

Aang took Ozai's and Yakone's abilities away from them, therefore Aang has them.

No he altered their soul/chi preventing them from bending anymore, he didn't abord it, the animation, story, quotes, plot, logic all work against you.

Aang was not serious.

He snapped two seconds later and went Avatar state so...

It was not.

Sad, must have lost a lot of brain cells.

You weren't even smart enough to say "you" before "must" So it sounds like you are literally referencing yourself.

None of them, perhaps?

Need a refresher? Here's the two options you whined about.

"Well, you stay away for too long, and that is what happens. I forgot to add '/have'"

Fits you well. But not to me. I am billion times more attractive than you ever will be.

Calm down Don Jr, it ain't that serious.

Maybe you are unable to accept the truth.

So your version of the truth is some haphazard lie where instead of owning up to your mistake you rant and rave about being away from your life and not being able to use auto-correct?

I am so scared.

Yeah that's why you changed it for everyone to see. Walk in your truth.

@muratdemir said:

@tektonic: Lesbians are the worst, really. Bunch of overly annoying and unintelligent people who have zero contribute to the human race.

Wow...so which girl did you like that turned out Lesbian? You still "big mad"? Oh by the way

Spoiler

You mad?
You mad?

Wank the hell outta your beautiful Korra,

Zamn just admit how jealous you are already.

but Aang beats them any day. I am glad one day universe will be destroyed, and it will be cleaned from those useless nuclear waste. Too bad good humans will die, too. But that is the reality.

And billions of years from now when that happens...Korrasami will still be making you turn in your shallow grave while they still stay winning until the end.

You might want to use your short time on earth for something more productive than complaining about a fictional lesbian pairing, probably a lot better for your health.

#44 Edited by DJudgment (579 posts) - - Show Bio

To get back on topic.....

Round 1 ) Korra takes it in a hard fought fight, even though Bolin can lava bend, both Korra & Aang's earthbending are too far ahead for it to cause much trouble for the pair.

1 v1 between Korra & Aang i can see Korra taking it with the overuse of metalbending. Aang's earthbending however would put up a good fight.

Round 2 ) i believe this favours Aang more than most as his passive natural is usually the reason why he does lose fights. However Korra would also be amplified to a certain extent so again i see the same scenario as Round 1 but with bolin loosing faster.

Round 3)

Kuvira could make quick work of Bolin tbh, i see her beating him fairly easily off the bat.

However the combined efforts of Aang and Korra would be more than enough imo to defeat Kuvira.

I do see Kuvira lasting a very long time against the two however.

#45 Posted by ourmanuel (13630 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic: Lesbians are the worst, really. Bunch of overly annoying and unintelligent people who have zero contribute to the human race.

Somehow this turned into an Aang vs Korra debate...

And now it’s about lesbians.

As a fellow black lesbian like Korra, how do you feel about these comments Anthonopoulos?

#46 Edited by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Rijehu (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

To get back on topic.....

Round 1 ) Korra takes it in a hard fought fight, even though Bolin can lava bend, both Korra & Aang's earthbending are too far ahead for it to cause much trouble for the pair.

1 v1 between Korra & Aang i can see Korra taking it with the overuse of metalbending. Aang's earthbending however would put up a good fight.

Round 2 ) i believe this favours Aang more than most as his passive natural is usually the reason why he does lose fights. However Korra would also be amplified to a certain extent so again i see the same scenario as Round 1 but with bolin loosing faster.

Round 3)

Kuvira could make quick work of Bolin tbh, i see her beating him fairly easily off the bat.

However the combined efforts of Aang and Korra would be more than enough imo to defeat Kuvira.

I do see Kuvira lasting a very long time against the two however.

#48 Edited by MuratDemir3 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

But the whole world knew he was in jail not dead, which means they know he had his bending stripped to be in jail.

Nonsense because P'Li was imprisoned.

No he altered their soul/chi preventing them from bending anymore, he didn't abord it.

He never said something like that.

the animation, story, quotes, plot, logic all work against you.

I guess there are no limits to fallacy?

He snapped two seconds later and went Avatar state so...

That is when he became serious. He was not before.

If we go by its feats, cosmic energy is weak in Avatar Korra.

You weren't even smart enough to say "you" before "must" So it sounds like you are literally referencing yourself.

Smartness is not knowledge, Mr. Plus that was intentional. You can't prove otherwise.

haphazard lie

I believe you are referring to yourself, Mr.

Wow...so which girl did you like that turned out Lesbian? You still "big mad"?

Remind me, when did I like a girl? Oh wait, never.

Zamn just admit how jealous you are already.

Jealous? I am gonna be jealous of bunch of girls? Haha.

And billions of years from now when that happens...Korrasami will still be making you turn in your shallow grave while they still stay winning until the end.

Too romantic, over-emotional and unrealistic.

You might want to use your short time on earth for something more productive than complaining about a fictional lesbian pairing, probably a lot better for your health.

I am glad you care about me. But I never get sick.

#49 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30957 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by MuratDemir3 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: That was quick, little fella. Relax a bit, it is unhealthy to get so triggered.