• 62 results
#51 Posted by sladerulez (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: actually, They should at least be above Konan. Konan's real danger is when she's prepared and underestimated. Hit her with oil, fire, or both, and she's done.

Kakuzu is tougher and more difficult to take down, since he has to be killed five times over. And you have to overpower the earthspear five times. Other than the giant mecha, they won't beat him in strength, but even that's debatable.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#52 Posted by americanspeeddemon (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by sladerulez (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: equalized or not, he has nearly a century of experience in combat and his skin is tougher than diamonds. I doubt they have anything to break through it

#54 Edited by Itachus17 (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez:

actually, They should at least be above Konan. Konan's real danger is when she's prepared and underestimated. Hit her with oil, fire, or both, and she's done.

Nah clearly not she just never used her hax rly to its fullest potential(Kishi + female character duh), but would be actually much more dangerous against the most opponents then them.

And that is exactly the problem of the group, they have just one minor firebender(barely any real fire bending feats) and obviously no oil. So just the waterbenders would be halfway relevant,(edit:) considering speed equalized(of course XD) is this a lot tougher now. But i still think they would stop at round 4, water is most likely not effective enough and P'Li would have a hard time to hit her(even speed equalized).

#55 Edited by Itachus17 (971 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by sladerulez (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: yeah, I'm not saying she's weak. She's incredibly powerful and intelligent, but if Kakuzu and Konan were to fight eachother, she won't be able to do much against him.

She's smart, but she isn't outsmarting a 100 year old diamondhard guy with 5 hearts.

Kakuzu wouldn't underestimate her, due to being too smart for that and he isn't cocky either

And he can roast her alive while She has no lightning style to break his shell.

How exactly is she above him?

#57 Posted by Itachus17 (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez:

yeah, I'm not saying she's weak. She's incredibly powerful and intelligent, but if Kakuzu and Konan were to fight eachother, she won't be able to do much against him.

She's smart, but she isn't outsmarting a 100 year old diamondhard guy with 5 hearts.

Kakuzu wouldn't underestimate her, due to being too smart for that and he isn't cocky either

And he can roast her alive while She has no lightning style to break his shell.

Probably true, especially if written by Kishimoto XD.

How exactly is she above him?

She is simply a far bigger problem for the opponent team, Kakuzu would most likely just fall prey to Amon.

#58 Posted by sladerulez (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: what exactly can amon do that could kill him?

Does he have a way around his earthspear?

#59 Posted by americanspeeddemon (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: I think Kuvira's mech could hurt him

No Caption Provided

And with Amon there he won't be able to dodge.

#60 Posted by Itachus17 (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: what exactly can amon do that could kill him?

Does he have a way around his earthspear?

Amon couldn't kill Kakuzu, but simply immobilize him.

The rest of them together and especially the laser(like mentioned by americanspeeddemon) would kill him in the end.

#61 Posted by Shadowwaker (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 could solo individually. Together...and with prep teamwork. Don't even...

#62 Edited by Speedyamell (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Am pretty sure none of the people saying the villains don't clear know nothing of them..i mean we're talking about the likes of old iron,kuvira's mech and unavaatu and someone is calling choji/kakashi(smh) while another thinks amon is the strongest and most difficult to deal with of the villains Lmao.

#63 Posted by americanspeeddemon (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump