Everyone else is at their most powerful unless otherwise stated

Kuvira starts in her mech

Korra team has two year to practice teamwork. No prep or prior knowledge

Team is healed in between rounds

If the akatsuki member dies even if they take out the whole team they lose

Speed is equalized

How far do they make it?

#2 Posted by Marc_55 (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain. They can't get around the summons, even with equal speed.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#4 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: You don't think the mech and unavaatu can deal with the summons? Or maybe even hundun if he drops a small mountain on them?

#5 Posted by Marc_55 (4822 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Skrskr (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: one of the summons splits everytime it is damaged, so everytime it's damaged they have 2, then 3, then 4, and so on.

#7 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

If you think Avatar vs Naruto is fair: call a friend, give him a belt, bend over then tell them to hit you with it as hard as they can.

#8 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: What if Hundun and Vaatu summon army of dark spirits they most aren't as powerful as pain's summons but they are a lot harder to get of.

#9 Posted by Ratava (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

speed equalized is not enough to make it a fair fight for Team Avatar

#10 Posted by Marc_55 (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: They'll be swarmed, doing so leaves them open, they can't afford that as it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#11 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Narutoverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avatarverse

#12 Edited by juiceboks (22175 posts) - - Show Bio

Pains stomp, ST or CT isn't needed but they don't have any counters for them anyway.

#13 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Iirc Naruto BFRed that summon which the team can't do here maybe the could try TP.

@goodfella: I've had CaVs where I've had people admit Avatar Characters are closer to Naruto than they originally thought. Though that was for part 1 Naruto characters.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sasuke-kcminato-vs-aang-americanspeeddemon-vot-1704811/

I think it depends on the characters this team has a town buster, illusion casters, interdimensional teleportation, control over blood, slight immortality, etc. I wouldn't say anybody in Avatar could fight Madara or the kages or anything like that but I think this is arguable.

@marc_55:How will they be swarmed Hundun can summon spirits near instantly Vaatu probably can as well but we never saw how he summoned spirits. Plus Vaatu and Hundun are really hard to kill anyways.

#14 Posted by Marc_55 (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: Swarmed by summons and Pains. Any spirits can be ST'd and Pain just steal anyone's soul, sealing them in the King of Hell.

#15 Posted by Itachus17 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella: I've had CaVs where I've had people admit Avatar Characters are closer to Naruto than they originally thought. Though that was for part 1 Naruto characters.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sasuke-kcminato-vs-aang-americanspeeddemon-vot-1704811/

I think it depends on the characters this team has a town buster, illusion casters, interdimensional teleportation, control over blood, slight immortality, etc. I wouldn't say anybody in Avatar could fight Madara or the kages or anything like that but I think this is arguable.

*Reluctantly puts belt away*

#19 Edited by decaf_wizard (12262 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaking lol at Konan being that low. She managed to force Obito to resort to Izanagi

She stops them

#20 Posted by Itachus17 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: Why do you think she's too low. How does she beat them?

@decaf_wizard:She had prep. Without prep she only really has fought Konoha Jounin and Chunin I could see her being a bit higher maybe above Sasori and/ or Kakuzu but she doesn't really have many great feats without prep.

EDIT: After a little research I do agree she should be higher than Sasori and probably Kakuzu as well.

#22 Edited by decaf_wizard (12262 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: Yea still too low.

It's known she was the one who beat Han and if we allow composite feats she not only did that with ease but also stomped Sasori with ease too

#23 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by decaf_wizard (12262 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Isn't her best feat easily beating Sasori because imo that's not enough to put her above where I put her. She is really good with prep but without time to prepare thousands of exploding tags she isn't that powerful.

EDIT: That's not even canon so her best feat is fighting Konoha Ninja and Obito though she only did as well as she did because she had prep.

#26 Posted by decaf_wizard (12262 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: She basically stomped Han. Stomped Sasori. She also doesn't need prep to use explosive tags AFAIK. She can use them like normal paper.

#27 Posted by ALMIGHTY (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at 4 and if by some miracle they pass they are stopped dead in they're tracks at 7.

#28 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: We never saw her fight with Han and her fight with Sasori is non canon as far as I can tell plus we didn't see it and . She can use explosive tags but not nearly as many as she used in her fight with Obito. A single explosive tag isn't even building level pre time skip characters were tanking them iirc. I don't remember her ever using more than a dozen at a time in paper clones.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#29 Posted by IndomitableRegal (10101 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Konan stopping them at 4.

#30 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#32 Edited by Speedyamell (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao narutards sure can be annoying..i mean i love naruto too but can still judge clearly..what is any akatsuki memeber bar maybe pein going to do to kuvira's mech and how doesn't her spirit canon fodderize and vapourise their lot..and i feel the pain of whoever made the thread having to equalise speed since the avatarverse speed is nothing compared to the naruverse(sarcasm),even though hundun,ming hua,zaheer and amon can comfortably handle most all on the list in terms of speed.well op,no reason the villains except for team zaheer,can't each singlehandedly solo comfortably till no 10..i mean we are talking of hundun a human/spirit/bender,amon who'd bloodbend his opponent to submission then cut of their energy,unalaq/unavaatu which is basically a master waterbender capable of destroying souls merged with the great spirit of darkness..he solos all 10 with no diff,and kuvira with her mech which is pretty much impervious to any attack anyone on this list can dish out who happens to also have a town busting arm canon...wait what chance do any of the akatsuki have against these guys again?? not to talk of the op making them a team?? Just lol

#33 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot about this thread. Still think team could make it to Pain at least

#34 Posted by nerdchore (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what? Stops at hidan

#35 Posted by Skrskr (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: amon alone lets them get further than that

#36 Edited by nerdchore (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: hidan was capable of keeping up with kakashi. They get blitzed.

#37 Posted by Skrskr (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: learn to read the OP

Speed is equalized lol

#38 Posted by nerdchore (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: must have missed that part. No need to be condescending.

#39 Posted by Skrskr (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: "lol what?" You just scoffed at a whole thread and everyone discussions.

Learn to read the op really isn't as condescending as "lol what?"

I would know since I say that sometimes

#40 Posted by nerdchore (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: ok so I missed the op. Is there a reason why you feel the need to keep this up?

#41 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: Hidan has no way to take out Kuviracs mech, Vaatu or Hundun even if speed weren't equalized that round is a stalemate at best.

#42 Posted by Skrskr (1878 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: you addressed me after I pointed out the speed equalization, I'm just responding the same as you.

Is there a reason you feel the need to keep this up? Lol

#43 Posted by nerdchore (7053 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: it's a bit hard to tell probably city block to mcb it can smash through building with no effect can tank lava and was only partially destroyed by the spirit canon rxplosion which is town level

#45 Posted by sladerulez (5871 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakuzu and Sasori should be a lot higher on this list.

But they stop at kakuzu

They won't get past all his hearts.

#46 Posted by Killerwasp (16188 posts) - - Show Bio

Team clears up until Itachi or maybe a little higher

#47 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: how do you think Kakazu takes them all down?

#48 Posted by sladerulez (5871 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: outlasting for starters.

Being able to overpower Choji and dance around Kakashi makes him physically stronger and faster than anyone here

And unless one of them have lightning or thousands upon thousands of cellular blades, I doubt they will put him down.

#49 Edited by Itachus17 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez:

Kakuzu and Sasori should be a lot higher on this list.

Not rly imho.

But they stop at kakuzu

They won't get past all his hearts.

Not too sure about that, Amon is a major problem for him.

I say they stop hard at Konan, Ming Hua and Unalaq are simply too slow and the rest can't do much(except Amon, but he has barely any feats with usual waterbending).

#50 Posted by americanspeeddemon (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: speed is equalized and there are two immortals here which will need special treatment to deal with.