• 114 results
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Okay so I just finished s3 of castlevania and I was like "damnn!!,ok sypha, I see you"

So for this battle were gonna have the latest elemental baddie Sypha Belnades face our beloveth Avatar Korra

KORRA - AVATAR LOK S4

No Caption Provided

SYPHA - CASTLEVANIA S4

No Caption Provided

Location - tree of time from avatar: legend of korra.

No Caption Provided

All powers available except avatar state.

Bonus round : physical duel, h2h only.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @anthp2000: @dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aystarr

@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking@tektonic @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar16@arcus1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JDogg

Sypha wins.

Korra wins the bonus.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't watched Castlevania but I have seen compilation videos and read RTs of Sypha's feats from S1 & S2. Unless she got a huge amp in S3, Korra should win both rounds.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't watched Castle so can't comment. Bookmarked it on Netflix tho..

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: you should though, drop everything and do that now

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: She did

How huge? Because I've seen like two fight scenes of her from S3 on Youtube and not much has changed...

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Sypha has lightening, but it's not enough to beat Korra

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: her experience and battle smarts improved so much, also her physicals improved a lot, everyone is undderating her, they're forgetting that unlike Korra, she was fighting demons with SUPERSPEED and SUPER STRENGTH and most of them could project fire like benders also, but the best thing for you will be to watch it

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrgetmebodied: she's faster and a smarter fighter plus she doesnt need to do gestures before she projects,her raw power is more than Korra's, especially with fire

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: I don't see Sypha being faster than Korra. Sure Sypha has fought vampires with super speed, but Korra has fought Spirit, reacted to explosions, and dodged Lazer cannons. Also Korra's fire power has show to be of a greater scale than anything Sypha has done or fought against. If we take Korra at her basic usual fire bending sure. They are on par, but Korra's fire once she's been pushed to the edge. I don't see it. Also Korra has a greater use of water and ice, not to mention air and Earth. Korra has too many options and when it comes to hand to hand Korra Trump Sypha terribly.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's some gifs of both characters

Image result for sypha season 3 gifs

Image result for Korra season 4 fire jets gif colosus

Image result for Korra ice spikes gif

Image result for korra  in desert gif

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrGetMeBodied

Sorry my Sypha Gif didn't come up for some reason

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's another

Animated GIF

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrgetmebodied: thanks for the gif but you just proved my point , Sypha is more than capable of keeping up with korra's speed and physicals,she has faced much faster opponents, I would even argue her having better combat speed and tactics but her better, faster and easier projection gives her the edge.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Check this gifs out, it might give you a little idea

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: Check this gifs out, it might give you a little idea

I'm impressed! But I still think Korra would win a majority with high difficulty

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Enigma22

Tough one! But i believe Korra might have the slight edge in this fight.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aystarr

If you haven't watched castlevania, you don't have to comment on this.

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2: @freestyler1999: @co-boss: @cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar16@arcus1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I feel like I've asked you this before, maybe I'm forgetting but have you finally watched season 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know anything about Castlevania, sorry.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Have you watched it now??

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:

Don't know anything about Castlevania, sorry.

it's OK, lol, you should tho, it's good.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra in a good fight

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By geekryan

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: I feel like I've asked you this before, maybe I'm forgetting but have you finally watched season 3

I did. Sypha is very impressive, but I'm still backing Korra in a great fight. Korra can pretty much negate any attack Sypha throws at her, since all she uses is ice and fire. Sypha has no answer to air or earth.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aystarr

@geekryan said:
@aystarr said:

I did. Sypha is very impressive, but I'm still backing Korra in a great fight. Korra can pretty much negate any attack Sypha throws at her, since all she uses is ice and fire. Sypha has no answer to air or earth.

Sypha has air and lightning also, who do you think has more raw power?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Sypha wins.

Korra wins the bonus.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the brutality in which Sypha fights might just score her the win. The girl fights to murder every time she fights, she never pulls punches.

H2H, korra tears her ass up. Unless I’m forgetting some h2h feats Trevor is the h2h guy (although he would probably be way to much for Korra in a h2h contest with the fact he beat that wolf monster with his bare hands)

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Aystarr

@co-boss said:

Honestly the brutality in which Sypha fights might just score her the win. The girl fights to murder every time she fights, she never pulls punches.

H2H, korra tears her ass up. Unless I’m forgetting some h2h feats Trevor is the h2h guy (although he would probably be way to much for Korra in a h2h contest with the fact he beat that wolf monster with his bare hands)

Sypha has better showings of physicals imo, she was facing almost FTL demons and vampires

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Co-Boss

@aystarr: wait, ftl? I very much do not remember anything in castlevania being FTL. I do agree that the physicals of the demons outclass anything in avatar but i don’t remember her fighting any h2h, she got tagged and they usually got her pretty good when they did tag her.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Aystarr

@co-boss said:

@aystarr: wait, ftl? I very much do not remember anything in castlevania being FTL. I do agree that the physicals of the demons outclass anything in avatar but i don’t remember her fighting any h2h, she got tagged and they usually got her pretty good when they did tag her.

I said almost FTL, I might be blanking out because I've also forgotten some of her feats so I don't remember any h2h ones, but I do remember her reacting to their attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She kept up with him just fine and managed to land a hit.

there's more also, I may post those later

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Co-Boss

@aystarr: almost ftl is still really really fast. Way faster than I remember anyone showing within the show, who’s fastest on screen character (Alucard in phase mode) was not almost faster than light or even close to relativistic. Do you means FTE (faster than eye)? I’m most definitely not saying that sypha cant react to Korra but you need more than reaction speed in a fight, Korra is very skilled and physically strong.

Edit: also the stuff she uses to boost her speed (fire blasts and ice gliding) is unavailable in that style of fight (h2h)

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: Sypha also has impressive durability feat, she was tanking blows from demons and monsters who are >>> Avatarverse characters and I think she's faster (unaided) because of her consistency against FTE characters. You do have a point about korra being more skilled in h2h tho. Either way, it's gonna be really close for whoever wins.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@geekryan said:
@aystarr said:

Sypha has air and lightning also, who do you think has more raw power?

No Caption Provided

I'm aware. But her air is rarely, if ever, used offensively. Her lightning was used once in combat and only to electrify a pool of water.

Sypha has more raw power with fire only.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:

First season, school have been a pain in the ass for me. Have other things I had to watch before as well, so will watch season 2 soon, I have a Lakorn and 2 other shows to watch before getting to season 2 and 3.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea about Castlevania. So, can't comment anything about this.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra is more skilled in H2h so I think she takes that with little trouble.

But regarding the elements, Sypha is an UTTER MONSTROSITY with her power, skill, and application. She’s slaughtered demons and vampires y’all, SLAUGHTERED them. And scaling from basic Vampire and demons stats, Korra is outclassed in combat.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@co-boss: Sypha also has impressive durability feat, she was tanking blows from demons and monsters who are >>> Avatarverse characters

What make you think that? Avatar characters have been shown to stand up against spirits with just as much speed and power.

No Caption Provided

Korra has much better air bending feats than Sypha:

No Caption Provided

Korra also Bends with her entire body including her mouth, Sypha only create spell incantations with her hands; thus Korra has more options than Sypha.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So it sypha ever try to use fire jets it leaves her wide open, where as Korra can attack from almost anywhere with any part of her body. Sypha isn't has well rounded, capable, or strong enough for Korra. She's great and the true MVP of Season 2 of castlevania, but she's not beating Korra at all.

Korra has shown to have greater scale and power in each element and is more geared for combat due to each of her elements being tied to a fighting style. Korra takes it mid difficulty.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Would you be interested in doing a CaV against me for this? With me representing Sypha and you representing Korra or anyone else from Avatar?

No Avatar State, of course.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a good match. Tempted to back Korra because all 4 elements gives her a lot of versatility. Over and above that she can manipulate what's already there a lot better than Sypha. Sypha's huge advantage is that she can Conjure stuff out of nowhere.

It's a really good fight round 1; but Sypha loses round 2.

Also, nobody in either universe is FTL. Sypha is fast enough to dodge arrow speeds and might do okay against bullets. Same with Korra. They're mid-peak comic book human levels.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Aystarr
@geekryan said:

@aystarr: Would you be interested in doing a CaV against me for this? With me representing Sypha and you representing Korra or anyone else from Avatar?

No Avatar State, of course.

I would really love to do one but I've never done one before so Im scared of how I'm going to do + I don't even know how to make one so im gonna pass. unless, you would like to mentor me so I can do one in the future, would you?, lol.

Also, im kind of on sypha's side in this.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Aystarr

@byondeon said:
@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:

First season, school have been a pain in the ass for me. Have other things I had to watch before as well, so will watch season 2 soon, I have a Lakorn and 2 other shows to watch before getting to season 2 and 3.

Oh ,sorry about that, but why don't you just watch it all at once?, I would have if I had the opportunity to rather than waiting a whole year for those short af seasons

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:
@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:

Oh ,sorry about that, but why don't you just watch it all at once?, I would have if I had the opportunity to rather than waiting a whole year for those short af seasons

I watched season 1 when it first came out. Then you know, school and other shit happened and forgot about it and didn't really care. Still not have the time as I have other shows to watch. And school work..