Knull vs Thanos

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mm7910

Interested to see what people say now that King in Black has started. Knull is wrecking.

Standard versions.

Knull has the necrosword.

Thanos has just the power stone.

Fight to the death.

No prep.

Fight on Earth.

*** also, chime in if you have any thoughts about Gorr the God Butcher and how he uses the necrosword, and if that could possibly set up for Knull in a future mcu film???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull killed a Celestial, what can Thanos even freaking do here?

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull stomps

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eliotte3344

Thanos stomps an army of him. Silver Surfer can clap Knull just fine but Thanos is already tiers above Warlock who is also tiers above Surfer.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos stomps an army of him. Silver Surfer can clap Knull just fine but Thanos is already tiers above Warlock who is also tiers above Surfer.

Knull stomped Surfer multiple times before Surfer got a huge amp to defeat Knull. I'd say that amp would put him above Thanos.

@jonathancarlton: Yes he can because the celestials Knull fought had no feats.

All of the celestials are way above Thanos. This is the same like saying a hypothetical clone of Galactus would be below Spider-man because that clone is featless.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsyg: He didn’t stomp Surfer but cheap shotted him at first and while the latter was weakened he couldn’t do anything against him anymore because Surfer simply was aware of what was coming. No he didn’t receive any amp and didn’t use it in battle. He used his “seed“ which he received from Ego’s psychic calls to plant a civilization on a planet and create what would then be later destroyed by Galactus. During his battle he didn‘t need to use any against Knull and didn‘t do that. Nothing close to Thanos level there even if you insist he was buffed because a star core which even the likes of Thor can fairly endure made Knull scream and forced him away for years.

And what feat makes it more powerful than Spiderman? If it is cloned handicapped without cosmic energy how powerful is it going to be? No, they are not. The featless ones are not on that level because they haven’t proven themselves.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsyg said:
@eliotte3344 said:

Knull stomped Surfer multiple times before Surfer got a huge amp to defeat Knull. I'd say that amp would put him above Thanos.

@eliotte3344 said:

@jonathancarlton: Yes he can because the celestials Knull fought had no feats.

All of the celestials are way above Thanos. This is the same like saying a hypothetical clone of Galactus would be below Spider-man because that clone is featless.

usually i would agree with you but marvel is in a soft reboot stage and the celestials haven't been as powerful lately and this is done by the same writer who had thanos kill an army of celestials using black bolt's voice

and now he has taken over celestial minds with symbiotes which makes zero sinse considering they are energy beings with no biological minds in side of armor so his best feats are kind of pis but with the way his powers are and the way he is fodderising most earth heros does put on atleast thanos level i think he is supposed to be more powerful than thanos but he hasn't quite proved it

and there are several exact clones of galactus who get consider weaker from lack of feats

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: didn’t Surfer need a huge amp from a Star or something? And it didn’t even beat Knull just made him go away? Not 100% sure there but what I recall.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: No he didn‘t need an amp and wasn’t amped. He beat Knull with one blow.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: I don’t think you’re right. Can you provide scans? Also in one of the surfer issues didn’t knull effortlessly strangle him? It wasn’t until next issue they fought further. but holding surfer by the neck with no shots back is pretty intense.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eliotte3344

@wrightbearer: No it isn’t, and Knull was only able to do that because the Void wanted out. Thanos is strong enough to literally walk through Odin’s beam, and this isn’t a battle of wrestling anyway.... Knull has no way to avoid being blasted to nothing by Thanos. Besides, Sentry was never a durable character anyway.... The reason people fear him was mainly because of telepathy, reality warping, molecule rearranging power, immortality and striking strength though pissed Thor can fry his ass with a damn lighting. That said, you can beat Sentry until he becomes a pile of blood but you can’t hope to put him down for good and you can’t survive against him if he is all out. And Knull has no speed feat to keep up with Thanos who blitzed both Adam and Surfer several times..nor does he have anything that can bypass his shields.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: The scans are an entire book. I don’t think I can. Well Surfer was also fighting him back and with one blow from his heart, a star that was created one shotted Knull.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: When did Thanos ever blitz Warlock and Surfer?

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@takenstew22: Literally one shot him before he could even react when they were both facing each other.
Also when will you tell me how tall you are?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: Ok I didn't read that story yet so I'll take your word for that scan.

When did he blitz Norrin?

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Scans all over comicvine. Punching him in the way he couldn’t fight back.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mm7910

@eliotte3344: I still think you are mixing it up. It wasn’t that surfer created the star, the star amped him then he shot Knull. And if I recall correctly, he wasn’t one shotted. Knull just left after being hit.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eliotte3344

@mm7910: It didn’t amp him. It simply one shotted Knull. If you read the story you would know that Knull tried his hardest to exterminate lights and force Surfer to join his dark army. If he wasn’t one shotted he would have come back.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mm7910

@eliotte3344: just because he didn’t join his army does not mean he one shotted him, come on...

Referring to the original post your thoughts on thanos winning is fine, I wanted to see what people thought. Your reasoning is just not that great. Do you have anything else other than this Surfer item?

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull slaughters.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: It means Surfer did enough to the point committed Knull gave up, and I count that as a one shot Because we have never seen him again.

Well just read what I had to say and try to reason out of it.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: so by that logic... let’s say Thanos is fighting Spider-Man. Spider-Man hits him one time and Thanos leaves... that means Spider-Man one shotted him? Your logic is very flawed.

Do you have anything else, for the sake of this battle, other than Surfer for why Thanos would beat Knull? Anything? I’m not one sided here I just want to see what else you have? All respect.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eliotte3344

@mm7910 said:

@eliotte3344: so by that logic... let’s say Thanos is fighting Spider-Man. Spider-Man hits him one time and Thanos leaves... that means Spider-Man one shotted him? Your logic is very flawed.

Context is needed here. If Thanos left because he got what he wanted then it doesn’t count. If Thanos leaves because he isn’t interested in fighting anymore then it too doesn‘t count. If Thanos leaves for another reason, then it too doesn‘t count. If Thanos leaves with everything still intact and his face not showing any emotion then it doesn‘t count. We saw how desperate Knull was in beating Surfer and putting him in his army, and he even said he will give everything to do so if I remember correctly... And we saw him screaming and never appearing again... How does that look like? He was defeated, casually one shotted.

Do you have anything else, for the sake of this battle, other than Surfer for why Thanos would beat Knull? Anything? I’m not one sided here I just want to see what else you have? All respect.

Why? He is waaaay faster than Knull, is smarter, has techs Knull will never be able to contend with and has enough fire power to one shot himself who is, by feats, incomparably more durable than Knull. Thanos stomps an army of Knulls and he would solo his invasion of Earth with one ship if it is written correctly. Satisfied, sir?

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: that was tough to read without laughing. But your opinion so I’m glad you shared it. I guess only time will tell for the rest of King in Black and future comics with Knull.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: I can’t convince you but that is fine.

All-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: X-Men, Avengers, Sentry, Cosmic King Thor, Silver Surfer & more couldn't take him out. I doubt Thanos even has 1% chance to beat Knull.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who is marvel treating as their big bad for sales and money

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull stomps.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO it could be a stalemate.

I’m not exactly sure how Knull can put down Thanos. Nothing Knull did was impressive to me. But on the flip side I’m not sure Thanos can beat Knull without the Cpt. Universe power. Unless Thanos throws the bastard into the Sun LOL.

Idk. For me I’m going with a Stalemate I don’t see either side getting the one up.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Knull slices and dices.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 byondeon  Online

Knull killed a Celestial, what can Thanos even freaking do here?

Kill the guy that killed a Celestial..