Avatar image for superherosenpai
SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperheroSenpai

Hey everyone longtime fan of the site but new poster, I am not 100% familiar but i will follow your rules the best i can.

Knull the Symbiote God

• Superhuman strength
  • Can travel at superluminal speed
  • Immortality
  • Supreme Umbrakinesis
  • Symbiote Creation
  • Symbiote Domination
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Dark energy Manipulation
  • Matter Generation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Limited Reality Warping/Manipulation
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Healing factor
  • Shapeshifting
  • Skilled in hand-to-hand combat

(In astronomy, superluminal motion is the faster-than-light motion seen in some radio galaxies) Just for clarification.

VS

Doctor Victor Von Doom

This is a random encounter which takes place on a neutral battleground such as a deserted planet. Both Dr. Doom and Knull have no prep for this one, it is to the death and neither opponent is familiar with the random planet they are on. Also i want to state both characters are the the peak or best versions of themselves. Lastly i know this community takes feats into a large consideration but for this encounter i am explicitly stating BOTH have have complete Access and Mastery of all their stated skills for this encounter/battle however this does not change them in nature, for example if someone is limited in such a skill they are still, they are just extremely well versed in it for their limited access.

There is a second round the TOAA revives Doom/Knull because hes not satisfied. Round 2 is both have same abilities and skill however both get several hours of prep and its in Latveria.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Knull stomps. Mismatch.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull stomps

SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is a mismatch, considering this is Dr. Doom, considering his record and everything at his disposal like BFR time travel his armor and his access to sorcery. It would be a very good fight in my opinion but not a mismatch.

In a tough fight i would go with Knull FTW.

DarthSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is this even a battle. Doctor Doom need prep to compete with people like Hulk and Thor. Knull ripped Sentry in half. This isn't a battle at all, it's a one sided assault.

SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperheroSenpai

I thought This would be a good fight because Doom has feats such as taking the Beyonders powers and he has savagely beat enemies such as Apocalypse and Thanos. However lets spice it up just a bit so say there is a second round the TOAA revives Doom because hes not satisfied.

so round 2 is both have same abilities and skill however both get several hours of prep and its in Latveria.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eliotte3344

Theoretically, if Donny Cates was a real writer and not a mediocre author, the King in Black invasion would have been forestalled and prevented before it even neared Earth. The Avengers would have run to Doom for help and ended up building some sorts of bombs that they could have planted around crossings that Knull had to take which would have killed him before his army ever got a chance to advance.

R1. If Doom is really lucky he can win, using all the magics he got.

R2. Doom stomps.

*sign* He has dealt with more powerful opponents like Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Beyonder... How do you think Knull is going to mess with him?

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cupofreality1

Knull ripped apart the Nigh-omnipotent Sentry & ate the void, I’d say he blitzes him & eats him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@cupofreality1 said:

Knull ripped apart the Nigh-omnipotent Sentry & ate the void, I’d say he blitzes him & eats him.

Haha no. Any poor soul that gets as many low showings as he does is not "nigh-omnipotent" anything.

OT: Knull kinda wrecks in a random encounter but prep wipes him out

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf, Knull spites him unless Doom has prep

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knull Stomps. Composite Doom would stomp or Doom with prep may find a way but even then be difficult because Knull is well above Doom at normal levels

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality1 said:

Haha no. Any poor soul that gets as many low showings as he does is not "nigh-omnipotent" anything.

OT: Knull kinda wrecks in a random encounter but prep wipes him out

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality1: Great statement from a random one note supporting character, but his feats say otherwise. By your standards Odin and Galactus would be omnipotent because statements say so.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Knull should win. But could easily go either way.

R2: Dr Doom easily.

Ohboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Knull wins he more powerful than Doom and a random encounter seals the deal for good ole' Victor
R2: Dr Doom wins. He is amazing at prep as he was able to defeat beings more powerful than Knull with it.

Eliotte3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eliotte3344

R1: Knull should win. But could easily go either way.

R2: Dr Doom easily.

Finally...

SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are forgetting a huge difference between these two Knull has superluminal speed or faster than light speed and that applys to his speed usage in general meaning his action time reaction time and reflexes are all faster than light. To me this means yes Doom is a Genius yes he is powerful and yes he is a master at prep but no matter what he can think of Knull can kill him before his brain processes that thought.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are forgetting a huge difference between these two Knull has superluminal speed or faster than light speed and that applys to his speed usage in general meaning his action time reaction time and reflexes are all faster than light. To me this means yes Doom is a Genius yes he is powerful and yes he is a master at prep but no matter what he can think of Knull can kill him before his brain processes that thought.

No he doesn't tho

SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does have that speed actually, its cannon.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superherosenpai said:

He does have that speed actually, its cannon.

It's not a cannon either, he's not a pirate

Tvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superherosenpai said:

Scans?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvenger: Why are you bothering to ask for scans of something that doesn't exist lol

SuperheroSenpai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

lol okay you got me on this misspell, i was typing quickly. Still doesnt change the fact the Knull does actually have that speed and that yes that is canon.

Tvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvenger: Why are you bothering to ask for scans of something that doesn't exist lol

I thought it did.......lol.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superherosenpai said:

@professorrespect:

lol okay you got me on this misspell, i was typing quickly. Still doesnt change the fact the Knull does actually have that speed and that yes that is canon.

He doesn't tho, all of his speed feats are using dragons

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mismatch.